The Rock Band Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Two teams face eachother to see which is better at Rock Band.

Team 1:
Kratos (drummer)
Master Chief (guitar player)
Ryu Hayabusa (guitar player)
Samus in zero jump suit (singer)

Team 2:
Marcus Fenix (drummer)
Solid Snake (guitar player)
Leon Kennedy (guitar player)
Chun-Li (singer)

Which team will reach the highest score?

First_Tsurugi06
Song, please?

General Kaliero
Is Leon on bass guitar, or lead?

ScreamPaste
Team one, everyone on that team has super-human reaction time, they'll all get perfect.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Team one, everyone on that team has super-human reaction time, they'll all get perfect. Except for maybe Samus, something tells me she may not be what I would call the best singer around.

But yeah team 1 pretty handily.

Of course there is the very real chance of Kratos destroying the drumset with one hit, same with Master Chief on the guitar.

k1Lla441
funny how you mentioned that, the first thing that popped in my head about kratos is that he would break the drumset. lol. and chun li doesnt seem like the best singer eithererm

Gumachi
Team 2, lol.

ScreamPaste
This gives me an idea.. o_O videogame charatcer band vs threads, as opposed to rock band, like, if they actually were musicians, who would be awesomer? >_>

Also, Samus could just yell like she's in pain, and it'd sound good. Metroid Prime sound effects are kinda sexy.

Ultimate Wil
Kratos will break the drums, Master Chief will shoot the guiatr, Ryu would break the guitar in half, Samus will sing like an angel, but give up half way through. Marcus will break the drums as well, Solid will break the guitar from pressing the strum and buttons too hard, then blow it up, Leon will beat the crap out of his guitar, and Chun-Li will pick up the microphone, swing it around, then break it with a punch.

Winner: Nobody

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Kratos will break the drums, Master Chief will shoot the guiatr, Ryu would break the guitar in half, Samus will sing like an angel, but give up half way through. Marcus will break the drums as well, Solid will break the guitar from pressing the strum and buttons too hard, then blow it up, Leon will beat the crap out of his guitar, and Chun-Li will pick up the microphone, swing it around, then break it with a punch.

Winner: Nobody That wasn't funny.

k1Lla441
not even a little bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.