Harry potter and the half-blood prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BADGALcharlie26
Talk about the upcoming film the trailers, the cast and what you hope to see in the film and what don't you want cut out of it.

TwilightxGirl
here's a teaser poster for harry potter 6 that i found

TwilightxGirl
another

TwilightxGirl
draco

TwilightxGirl
ron

TwilightxGirl
snape, bellatrix and narcissa

BADGALcharlie26
Cool, thanks for sharing them pics. Hope that my favarite parts in the book don't get cut out in the film, it happened in the movies so far it's annoying really.

celestialdemon
The newest trailer got me very excited to see it. Looks awesome!

BruceSkywalker
i may see this

MildPossession
I've seen all of them so far, so obviously will go see the new ones, new one looks excellent. If it is as good as Phoenix, and Prisoner then I will be happy, adored those two in the series so far.

T.M
I haven't seen any of them so far so I ain't going to go and see the new ones.

TwilightxGirl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Jv5DFQW4M

heres the link for those who haven't seen the official trailer

dadudemon
Everyone in my whole family, except my brothers and father, are obsessed with this.

So, I'll probably see this in the theater.

Snape is the half blood prince. HA! (I hope I ruined the ending for someone.)

BADGALcharlie26
Er tell us something we don't know duh read the book lol

BADGALcharlie26
Best ones so far and goblet of fire and order of the phoenix.

BADGALcharlie26
Best ones so far am goblet of fire and order of the phoenix.

MildPossession
Is that Snape spoiler true or just a joke because I haven't read the bloody books, and has some complete and utter moron ruined something? or I've missed something in the films before that, and has already been mentioned?

dadudemon
Originally posted by MildPossession
Is that Snape spoiler true or just a joke because I haven't read the bloody books, and has some complete and utter moron ruined something? or I've missed something in the films before that, and has already been mentioned?

YES!

+1 for the true fans.

evillaugh

No, seriously, you didn't read the books?

Newb.

I figure that every last poster in this thread would have read the books...considering this site is full of nerds. (I don't consider being a nerd a bad thing...that's why I proudly declare that I'm a nerd.) I think you're joking.

MildPossession
I haven't read one word of any book in the Harry Potter series believe it or not. Only interested in the films. I was on the set of the third film when it was filming and for some reason for answering that I liked the films and had not read the books, it got me a signed photo of the three leads off one of the crew. He he.

You have been spoiler tagged moron. stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
I, too, have not read any of the books but enjoy the films. To be honest, I'd rather be reading something better. The movies only take 2 hours from my life and they're pretty entertaining so that's a much better situation for me.

dadudemon
Originally posted by MildPossession
I haven't read one word of any book in the Harry Potter series believe it or not. Only interested in the films. I was on the set of the third film when it was filming and for some reason for answering that I liked the films and had not read the books, it got me a signed photo of the three leads off one of the crew. He he.

You have been spoiler tagged moron. stick out tongue

Snape kills Dumbledore. Dumbledore was going to die anyway from trying to destroy a horcruxes. It was all planned.

Harry then kills Voldemort and marries Ginny and they have kids.

MildPossession
Will not be highlighting the spoilers. stick out tongue

BADGALcharlie26
Why try and spoil it for those who haven't read the book, ive have read the book all of them to be exact so ner ner to the one thats trying to be a spoil sport lol

siriuswriter
.... there's an official thread about the movie in the Harry Potter forum. i've made an official news thread and, since the posters have come out, have also linked those. smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
Why try and spoil it for those who haven't read the book, ive have read the book all of them to be exact so ner ner to the one thats trying to be a spoil sport lol

I am that person. I could care less if someone gets the movie spoiled. You go into a movie thread about Harry Potter, expect spoilers. If you don't want to come close to anything being spoiled, don't go into the thread.

Also, someone posted a picture earlier of Snape, Bellatrix, and Narcissa, with Snape and Narcissa shaking hands in an obviously not normal handshake. That's a major spoiler, if anyone had half a brain. no expression

BADGALcharlie26
Lol whatever and anyways theres nowt wrong with pics but you gave a spoiler about the 7th book what if someone aint even read that.

BADGALcharlie26
Do you even like harry potter? lmao

dadudemon
Lol whatever and anyways theres nowt wrong with pics but you gave a spoiler about the 7th book what if someone aint even read that.

It doesn't matter. I used teh spoiler tags. dur

Do you even like harry potter? lmao

Well, considering I've read all the books and seen every movie (some, more than once), I'd say I like Harry Potter. awesome

BADGALcharlie26
Lol ok coolio just had to ask thats all.

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
I am that person. I could care less if someone gets the movie spoiled. You go into a movie thread about Harry Potter, expect spoilers. If you don't want to come close to anything being spoiled, don't go into the thread.

Also, someone posted a picture earlier of Snape, Bellatrix, and Narcissa, with Snape and Narcissa shaking hands in an obviously not normal handshake. That's a major spoiler, if anyone had half a brain. no expression

What hell, Imp? sad

Why did you edit my post with spoilers? I didn't post up that picture. The only thing I did was describe the picture. That's it.

BADGALcharlie26
found some more pics of the characters like pansy parkinson and more draco, ginny

BADGALcharlie26
draco

BADGALcharlie26
error with the pic

BADGALcharlie26
narcissa malfoy

omgchos
She doesn't have that big a role in this one if i remember correctly. She makes way more of an appearance in the 7th book. I'm more curious as to who's gonna play Regulus Black in the 7th movie. Does gary olman have a brother LOL.

MildPossession
Gary Oldman only has a sister as far as I know, who is currently an actress in one of our big soaps here in Britain. I don't think a female will be right then. stick out tongue

BADGALcharlie26
got a pic of pansy parkinson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.