S03E25 - An Invisible Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Nathan faces off against Sylar to keep him from meeting the President. Sylar has his own plans for his new partner. Meanwhile, Hiro learns that there are repercussions to regaining his ability. Elsewhere, Matt is forced to go to extraordinary lengths to protect his future with his family.

"An Invisible Thread" Preview

9wgoRX-siRY

Discuss...

S_D_J
"Claire's gonna be so mad at me"

Nathan's so dead...

Mairuzu
HRG!

Entity
Originally posted by S_D_J
"Claire's gonna be so mad at me"

Nathan's so dead... Donno, might be Pete. They both looked to be flying thru that door and Peter's a much bigger thread to Sylar than Nathan is, plus lets face it Claire likes Peter better!

Well Hayden certainly does! lol stick out tongue

Seriously thou, my money's on Hiro. That unexpected nose bleed is gonna be fatal imo.

Quincy
It'll be Nathan because he dies EVERY finale.

You'd think you guys would pick up on the trend here.

The Nuul
Its Nate prob, maybe Hiro. Look at Angelas face she she is saying NOOOOOO!!!!

Quincy
Originally posted by Quincy
It'll be Nathan because he dies EVERY finale.

You'd think you guys would pick up on the trend here.

Mairuzu
did they even say if someone was leaving the show?

crimsonphoenix
milo and hayden broke up.... it might be pete cause maybe they couldnt handle working with one another anymore

Mairuzu
better not be pete

Bespin Bart
My money is all on Nathan... though I think Danko is about to experience the final results of working with his super-powered partner. I was waiting for Sylar to just stab him in the face.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
My money is all on Nathan... though I think Danko is about to experience the final results of working with his super-powered partner. I was waiting for Sylar to just stab him in the face.

I was surprised he didn't

I reached a point in which I don't care which character dies... I just don't feel all that invested in this characters as I used to

hopefully the death serves a purpose and gives direction to this show, it's been picking up, but it still has a long way to go...

Quincy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
did they even say if someone was leaving the show?

Nathan gets killed.

Sylar acts as Nathan

Adrian Pasdar still has a job.

S_D_J
...and Zachary Quinto is off the show

Mairuzu
Nathan gets killed.

Sylar acts as Nathan

Adrian Pasdar still has a job. Were you high when you wrote this? it makes total sense so you had to be high on some good stuff... like me now stoned

now im not even looking forward to it.. dammit..

SPOILERS!

Darth Vicious
Ausiello Report
Question: Please, please, please give us a hint about whom Sylar kills in Monday's Heroes season finale! --Claire
Ausiello: It's a major character, and the death definitely sticks. But there is a twist. (Hint: It's possible no one will be leaving the show.) BTW, the finale is fantastic. It's compelling, suspense-filled and, most importantly, events occur consecutively and in the present day. Heroes is back, people!

This could only mean Nathan. He will die and Sylar will assume his identity thus the actor playing Nathan doesnt have to leave the show.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Ausiello Report
Question: Please, please, please give us a hint about whom Sylar kills in Monday's Heroes season finale! --Claire
Ausiello: It's a major character, and the death definitely sticks. But there is a twist. (Hint: It's possible no one will be leaving the show.) BTW, the finale is fantastic. It's compelling, suspense-filled and, most importantly, events occur consecutively and in the present day. Heroes is back, people!

This could only mean Nathan. He will die and Sylar will assume his identity thus the actor playing Nathan doesnt have to leave the show.

Quincy beat you to it stick out tongue

Actually, I like it

what he says about the finale sounds encouraging

Mairuzu
I would be surprised if it wasnt nathan

Quincy
Were you high when you wrote this? it makes total sense so you had to be high on some good stuff... like me now stoned

now im not even looking forward to it.. dammit..

SPOILERS!

haha I probably was. It makes sense though right!?

Having said that, I hope it's not Nathan. Or at least I hope the whole episode is a huge ass fight. That would be ****ing sweet.

Darth Vicious

Quincy beat you to it stick out tongue

Actually, I like it

what he says about the finale sounds encouraging

Damn, someones playing tricks on me (maybe Sylar). I swear when I posted mine there was only the initial post and nothing else. Now I look and the whole thing is crawling with posts. Ill send Jack Bauer to investigate.

Captain REX
Jack Bauer is on at the same time as Heroes, you'll have to find someone else. stick out tongue

Does anyone know what the hell happened to Hiro's katana and why he no longer uses it? I know the original broke when Sylar froze it, and Hiro left the original Kensei sword in its own time, but the last time we saw it is when Adam used it to break into Primatech and Hiro stole it back after imprisoning him. We haven't seen it since. What the hell? It'd be Hiro's most useful offensive weapon against the soldiers at Building 26...

S_D_J
plot-hole number 46

#47 is why did Ando have powers in the future if they still were fighting over the formula?

big grin

well, he did have it when Ando killed him in the future, so it must be back in Japan, inside Yamagato's Building. Remember he was abducted, and since he can't teleport, it would be a chore to go back to Japan to get it, and then return to the US.

then, you could always resort to the "Hiro's retarded" explanation, that one seems to stick...

Captain REX
The abduction makes sense, I suppose. Explains why he wouldn't have it.

Ando may have been trying to steal the formula from Hiro for a different reason when he fried Hiro with his power. We don't know.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Captain REX
Jack Bauer is on at the same time as Heroes, you'll have to find someone else. stick out tongue

Does anyone know what the hell happened to Hiro's katana and why he no longer uses it? I know the original broke when Sylar froze it, and Hiro left the original Kensei sword in its own time, but the last time we saw it is when Adam used it to break into Primatech and Hiro stole it back after imprisoning him. We haven't seen it since. What the hell? It'd be Hiro's most useful offensive weapon against the soldiers at Building 26...

That explains why Heroes lost so many viewers! Everyone's watching a real hero!

Bespin Bart
That show is so right-wing it makes me twitch...

The Nuul
That explains why Heroes lost so many viewers! Everyone's watching a real hero!

Not here, 24 at is at 9pm and Heroes is 10 pm.

stick out tongue

Also time shifting is great!

Captain REX
Yeah, see, I have to fight for the only television on our floor that isn't in a dorm room. Heroes and 24 are both on at 9pm.

The Nuul
Yeah, see, I have to fight for the only television on our floor that isn't in a dorm room. Heroes and 24 are both on at 9pm.

stick out tongue Happy Dance

Darth Vicious
Heroes and 24 are both on at 9pm.

Same here. Jack Bauer always wins! I watch Heroes on Tuesdays or Wednesadays maybe Thursday. Since its the finale, Ill watch it tomorrow afternoon.

Quincy
Alright straight up, if tonight's episode doesn't have a sweet ass super powered fight. I'm done with the show.

Mairuzu
same

starlock
Alright straight up, if tonight's episode doesn't have a sweet ass super powered fight. I'm done with the show.

Unless Sylar has to fight Sylar...where is this super powered fight going to come from....?

I think there are some scenarios that would work....

Ando... supercharges Peters powers.....making his powers back to normal...or like his father...permanent theft?

Peter touches Sylar...and he gets his powers back to normal levels....or gets Sylars current powers...

Angelas sister..(Alice?)...comes in to save the day.....and unleashes the forces of nature...

I just dont see any real power exchange...unless something major happens..... confused

Mairuzu
or have everyone gang up on sylar

Quincy
I want an actual good fight.

None of this "guy gets thrown, other guy leaves" shit.

Think about it, nobody has ever tried to use their damn powers to stop Sylar while he's about to dice you. They just sit there and take it like bitches.

Entity
I'd just love to see Peter pull the mimic Sylar's powers and finally cut loose on him. Even if it eventually killed him because Sylar is allot more skilled.

Of course I don't see them doing this because Heroes has proved time and time again, they'll do anything to avoid any real actual hardcore confrontation. They'd probably go the route of "Mimic his powers Peter!" "I can't I don't wanna become that monster again." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tryin to say Sylar's powers were why he was a monster was retarded anyway. As someone else already said, he didn't have his powers during season 2 and he was still a killer then. erm And there's no reason Peter would even need to be a killer with his powers. I mean what could he possibly gain from it?

Quincy
Originally posted by Entity
I'd just love to see Peter pull the mimic Sylar's powers and finally cut loose on him. Even if it eventually killed him because Sylar is allot more skilled.

Of course I don't see them doing this because Heroes has proved time and time again, they'll do anything to avoid any real actual hardcore confrontation. They'd probably go the route of "Mimic his powers Peter!" "I can't I don't wanna become that monster again." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tryin to say Sylar's powers were why he was a monster was retarded anyway. As someone else already said, he didn't have his powers during season 2 and he was still a killer then. erm And there's no reason Peter would even need to be a killer with his powers. I mean what could he possibly gain from it?

Plus there was that whole crap-tastic encounter in the "future." Where Peter was like "I came to get your power. Give it to me." and Sylar was like "Nope!"

even though Peter just naturally absorbs everything subconsciously right? Right? LAME STUPID HEROES CRAP AWWWW ANGRY QUINCY! LOST RULES **** HEROES!

stoned

starlock
Oh yeah...the..."i have the power to figure out how things work/hunger for murder" power...how it almost made peter go nuts.....and the story line about how sylar can control it in the future...i forgot about that aspect of sylars ability.

I get this nagging feeling Peter is going to get his aunts power over weather...and in doing so..he will be able to fly/summon lightning/create tornados/lower or raise temp....etc..basicly storm....and i see the power of nature aspect being thrown in....

starlock
Plus there was that whole crap-tastic encounter in the "future." Where Peter was like "I came to get your power. Give it to me." and Sylar was like "Nope!"

even though Peter just naturally absorbs everything subconsciously right? Right? LAME STUPID HEROES CRAP AWWWW ANGRY QUINCY! LOST RULES **** HEROES!

stoned

I agree heroes has been lame....but Lost is one of the worst shows i have ever spent a season and a half on sick

Nephthys
Blasphemy.

For me I hope the fight goes like Peter grabbing Sylar and getting one of his powers, using that power intelligently in order to survive long enough to get another power and repeat until he gets something that can put Sylar down permanently. I for one would like to see Peter pining Sylar down, taking his forehead cutting power and slicing the sh*t out of his brain till he hits the sweet spot. Or cutting out the part that enables powers to be used.

Won't happen in a million years, but that's how I'd do the fight.

Quincy
Originally posted by starlock
I agree heroes has been lame....but Lost is one of the worst shows i have ever spent a season and a half on sick

Dude.

The **** dude?

The ****?

Captain REX
I'm banking on Peter using his power-snatching to absorb some or all of Sylar's abilities in order to fight the big man himself, but I'm not sure. That would be pretty aggressive for Peter... and let's be honest, it's Peter.

Didn't think about Aunty Storm showing up, though. That'd be terrifying. She scares me.

Demonic Phoenix
Seriously, don't read until you have watched, actual spoilers >.<, I've already watched it.

I find it ironic how Angela called Sylar her son in Villains, now in effect, Sylar IS her son. Though Sylar's psyche may overpower Nathan's psyche/memories, as was hinted in the preview. Seems like both Nathan & Sylar got 'killed' in a finale yet again.

Also, Tracy as the female villain?

Gotta say, was impressed by the twist.

Quincy
THAT WAS THE MOST BULLSHIT THING I'VE EVER SEEN EVER.

WHAT THE ****! THEY FOUGHT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!?!?

THE **** WAS THAT SHIT!?!? WHAT THE **** WAS THAT SHIT!?

THE ****ING SEASON FINALE!!! THE PETRELLI BROTHERS VS SYLAR.

THE ****!!!!

THE ****!!!!!!

Darth Vicious
THAT WAS THE MOST BULLSHIT THING I'VE EVER SEEN EVER.

WHAT THE ****! THEY FOUGHT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!?!?

THE **** WAS THAT SHIT!?!? WHAT THE **** WAS THAT SHIT!?

THE ****ING SEASON FINALE!!! THE PETRELLI BROTHERS VS SYLAR.

THE ****!!!!

THE ****!!!!!!

Does that mean u didnt like it? LOL

crimsonphoenix
Wtf ugh what crap...

Darth Vicious
24 on the other hand, was the s**t!

Quincy
THE **** DUDE!?

THE ****!!!!????

RETARDED!

RETARDED!!!!!

GOD DAMN IT I'M SO PISSED

I can't believe I actually watched that piece of shit.

**** Heroes.

Elite Hunter
...I actually liked this episode.

Demonic Phoenix
Meh, Peter one-upping Sylar was crap (how the hell did he get to touch Sylar???) More importantly, Peter has most of Sylar's abilities probably (though interestingly, not his regeneration).

The twist was kind of nice though, making Matt bury Sylar's psyche (his best feat???) and turning him into Nathan. Though Sylar's bound to resurface.

Irony at work again.

The Nuul
The big fight was fcking gay, just a meh ending.

Sylar will surface again.

Demonic Phoenix
Now, Nathan being dead...the actual Nathan is dead. Though his memories and personality (albeit with certain of Sylar's characteristics having the possibility of breaking through) make it such that Nathan is alive once again through Sylar?

The Nuul
Good thing theres still 24 on Mondays.

The Big O
i thought it rather outlandish that Claire, once again missed out on a big battle. she could come in handy sometimes if they make her more hardcore and badass.

BruceSkywalker
Best thing was seeing ali larter nude, even though you couldn't see anything

basically this was a very poor season finale

Strangelove
a couple questions:

Did Sylar get Doyle's ability?

and was that Tracy or Barbara? Because for some reason I don't see Tracy going on a murdering streak just 'cause (EDIT: I didn't see that it was Building 26 agent, nvm. But I'm eager to see Barbara)

And, Christine Rose (Angela Petrelli) has pretty much always been my favorite actor on this show. This just cemented it.

starlock
What a horrible episode..let alone a season ending sick

Darth Vicious
What a lame episode! It was a horrendous season. Not sure how I feel about Matt's feat. On the one hand it was pretty sweet but on the other hand, his powers are nowhere developed for him to do such a thing. Sylar will be back (Unless his career blows up with STar Trek which looks awesome). I liked Angela's scene with dead Nathan. Peter said he had Sylar powers, I wonder if it is until he touches somebody else. The fight behind closed doors was just pathetic. I wanted to see a bad ass fight. Instead of ending the season with a bang, they gave us that pile of s**t. Now Nikki/Tracy/Barbara has water based powers (Hydro anyone?). Just lame. Instead of starting the new season fresh, what do they do, recycle Nikki yet again and run the whole serial killer from season one yet again. Season 4 looks very promising! (sarcasm)

Quincy
Yeah I don't get how Sylar can now do the "Puppet Master thing" with his telekinesis. Also, he can fly with it, as evidenced by him going through the window.

So telekinises is virtually several powers? Lame.

Also, I was expecting the death to be much much more exciting, interesting, and dramatic.

NOPE! Nathan went out like everyone goes out on heroes.

Like a little *****.

As for the preview into next season - ouch man.

I mean, what kind of a cliffhanger is that? In the end of the episode, we resolve everything! Sylar is gone!

Preview for next season - Sylar isn't gone!

Darth Vicious
I hope they dont pull an "Onslaught" with Matt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_(comics)

Quincy
Not showing that fight was such a slap in the ****ing face to all of us.

The Nuul
They need to get rid of Loeb. His name was in teh credits, hope hes gone finally after this season.

starlock
Not showing that fight was such a slap in the ****ing face to all of us.

I agree...and that bull with sylar/nathan...HRG had a bullet go thru his eye out his head....and he knows claires blood healed him.....it was lame and insulting to not have tried that...and to leave Peter and Claire out of the loop...just reeks of next season melodrama...what noone on the show knows... is that sylar never took all of nathans memories...he only got some from his items around the house...so they allready have an out for Sylar....lame!

The Nuul
Yeah, so many holes in the plot....why cant they use Claires blood and heal Nathan. Gay ass holes in he plot again.

Mairuzu
I got so pissed when the doors closed YET AGAIN during an epic battle...

cheap asses i swear

Mairuzu
Yeah I don't get how Sylar can now do the "Puppet Master thing" with his telekinesis. Also, he can fly with it, as evidenced by him going through the window.

So telekinises is virtually several powers? Lame.

Also, I was expecting the death to be much much more exciting, interesting, and dramatic.

NOPE! Nathan went out like everyone goes out on heroes.

Like a little *****.

As for the preview into next season - ouch man.

I mean, what kind of a cliffhanger is that? In the end of the episode, we resolve everything! Sylar is gone!

Preview for next season - Sylar isn't gone! its not really "Several powers"

he's sylar man.... he knows how to work every power to its full potential... which is why he deserves them more than others haermm

(typical sylar talk)

Nephthys
Pretty Ghey.

Quincy
I can't believe I actually thought this show was going to get better.

SpaceMonkey
When the fight happened behind closed doors I had a flashback to season 1 when future Sylar and future Peter(with the scar) were about to have that bad-ass showdown with their hands glowing and then the door closes and all you get is explosion noises and bright lights through the door. They SERIOUSLY need to start delivering on the fights. Overall though, not a bad show.

BruceSkywalker
I hope they dont pull an "Onslaught" with Matt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_(comics)

if they do then hopefully it will be done right

Mairuzu
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
When the fight happened behind closed doors I had a flashback to season 1 when future Sylar and future Peter(with the scar) were about to have that bad-ass showdown with their hands glowing and then the door closes and all you get is explosion noises and bright lights through the door. They SERIOUSLY need to start delivering on the fights. Overall though, not a bad show. yes man, everyone had that flashback i bet

its what i immediately thought of

pissed me off even more that even CLAIRE got to see the damn fight

who gives a crap about claire

Quincy

laughing laughing laughing

Captain REX
Yeah, I was aggravated that the doors shut us out of the battle once more.

Sylar did not get Doyle's power or use telekinesis for flying, btw. He was just using telekinesis with fine control to force Claire to do the things he wanted her to. As for Nathan, Sylar obtained flying by his empathic means. The clairsentience power allows him to fully understand everything about Nathan from the past. So he flew. Made sense to me.

RoguePw25
Yeah...I didn't get that while watching the show.

Matt erasing Sylar's memories and turning him into Nathan was a nice twist, I must admit. Wonder how long it will last.

Also, I gather that this must have been Barbara that we were seeing. Tracey had ice-effect abilities. Now, unless they've advanced and she can now turn herself into water, this has got to be Barbara.

Brit
I think it's Tracy. Ice, water... a close similarity, as Tracy must've melted after being frozen and shattered.

Shadow_King
so i was wondering, since peter touched sylar, does he have all his abilities or just the ability to shapeshift?

The Nuul
Tracy I think.

S_D_J
yes man, everyone had that flashback i bet

its what i immediately thought of

laughing

I feel dissapointed... the twist... well Quincy figured it out (that must be some grass! wink )... why couldn't Noah remember Claire's blood? If they were afraid of Sylar waking up, they should just have chop his head off, and use Claire's blood... but then again, they can't get rid of Sylar (I mean the writers) they just need him to be "available"... lame.
though it's an impressive use of Matt's powers, wouldn't Sylar be able to remenber what's has been erased? like Peter did? he does have Claire's power... has it been erased? how can they fool him? really?

I actually laughed out loud when the "close door fight" happened, even more so when Claire was able to see it and we couldn't.... I understand why they won't show big ass fights and sh*t (budget and stuff), but it's still disappointing.... love the close door irony actually, it was an actual "close door" fight hanone
it's prank on us all, a really cruel prank.

Yeah, I was aggravated that the doors shut us out of the battle once more.

Sylar did not get Doyle's power or use telekinesis for flying, btw. He was just using telekinesis with fine control to force Claire to do the things he wanted her to. As for Nathan, Sylar obtained flying by his empathic means. The clairsentience power allows him to fully understand everything about Nathan from the past. So he flew. Made sense to me.

Actually no... or I don't think so....
Sylar did caught Doyle, though he may not have killed him, he did get his power, because he was actually using it, it was the same way Doyle uses it...
though I did though Sylar used telekinesis to fly, he could be very well gotten it using Empathy

I don't think Peter got all of Sylar's abilities, though it's possible he could have, I think the only one he was interested in having was Shape-shifting, so I did love Peter using it to fool Sylar, that part was very well executed, I though he did get to President Wolf, so when nothing happen when he touch him, it was exciting to watch him get the needle in the neck.

Christine Rose was great, watching her cry about Nathan, great performance

I think who we saw it's Barbara instead of Tracy... though that little wink when she "died" makes me wonder...
other than that, lame cliffhanger...

Vinny Valentine
The last two episodes were DECENT.

I may watch Season 4, may not. Merely because Sylar is awesome.

Although they'll probably **** him up like they did Adam Munroe.

WHY THE **** DID THEY GET RID OF ADAM.

I personally thought Heroes should have been canceled half-way through Season 3. They've butchered the show beyond repair. It's a pity.

Strangelove
It's a real problem when you expect things of a show and then something else happens. Some people get over it and roll with it. Others b!tch and moan.

Captain REX
I'm holding out that it's Tracy. She seemed real pleased at finding a guy from Building 26, which Barbara did not seem to have anything to do with unless they write that in... but I'm guessing Barbara will show up, if indeed that wasn't her.

I don't think he really took the time to use his ability to crack what makes Doyle tick, so it seemed more like Sylar was cutting corners and just using telekinesis.

Darth Vicious
I'm holding out that it's Tracy. She seemed real pleased at finding a guy from Building 26, which Barbara did not seem to have anything to do with unless they write that in... but I'm guessing Barbara will show up, if indeed that wasn't her.

She might be tracking down agents from building 26 to get some sort of revenge.

VenomVA
I agree with most, lame finale. My question is the same as most, did Peter get all of Sylar's powers or a few? If he got all of his powers then Peter would have know they were lying to him about Sylar being dead. Not to mention Nathan not really being Nathan.

Quincy
Sylar did caught Doyle, though he may not have killed him, he did get his power, because he was actually using it, it was the same way Doyle uses it...
though I did though Sylar used telekinesis to fly, he could be very well gotten it using Empathy

I don't think he took Doyle's ability. I thought he gave up on his whole "empathic mimicry" kick when he found out Elle was a ***** or whatever. I think it really was telekinesis, and he can float around with it and stuff.

As for Nathan, Sylar obtained flying by his empathic means. The clairsentience power allows him to fully understand everything about Nathan from the past. So he flew. Made sense to me.

That doesn't make sense at all dude. Are you saying he could fly because he touched Nathan's cufflinks? If so, then Nah man.

starlock
I don't think he took Doyle's ability. I thought he gave up on his whole "empathic mimicry" kick when he found out Elle was a ***** or whatever. I think it really was telekinesis, and he can float around with it and stuff.

That doesn't make sense at all dude. Are you saying he could fly because he touched Nathan's cufflinks? If so, then Nah man.

Danko asked him to not take off the shapeshifters head off..and so he used his empathic mimicry.....and if i am correct...he has levitation(from someone on the list in season one-which they did not show him get...just alluded to)...which could explain things...but its not a real stretch to say he got flight while fighting Nathan...i can see that....but of course they did not show us...thats another story.

Quincy
Originally posted by starlock
Danko asked him to not take off the shapeshifters head off..and so he used his empathic mimicry

Oh well I guess that sheds more light on it. I didn't see the episode where he takes the shapeshifting power. He did it with his empathic mimicry?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by VenomVA
I agree with most, lame finale. My question is the same as most, did Peter get all of Sylar's powers or a few? If he got all of his powers then Peter would have know they were lying to him about Sylar being dead. Not to mention Nathan not really being Nathan.

But Peter never questioned whether that was the real Sylar or not. Therefore, his lie detecting powers shouldnt have kicked in.

Captain REX
Yeah, I dunno if lie detection is totally passive that it would just fire off whenever someone lies. In any case, I don't think Peter took all of his powers. Peter was bleeding and limping after the confrontation, meaning he didn't regenerate, which he would have been able to do if he had stolen everything Sylar had. Which then makes you wonder how Peter chose shapeshifting, or if he came up with his plan once he figured out what he had.

And no, Quincy, I didn't mean just because he touched the cufflinks. The way Sylar uses his empathy requires him to fully understand his subject. He obtained his electricity power after that 'touching' scene with Elle, after figuring out her major daddy issues and all that jazz. The much of the time where Sylar was hunting the shapeshifter involved him figuring out the shapeshifter's mentality and lifestyle, and he got the power without sawing open James Martin's head. In the case of Nathan, I feel he employed the empathy alongside clairsentience. Clairsentience was allowing Sylar to see defining moments in Nathan's life and from there he could understand all the issues prevalent in Nathan's tale. So I'm pretty sure he was floating due to possessing flight.

Additionally, thinking he was Nathan requires him to think he can fly... heh.

Quincy
But Peter never questioned whether that was the real Sylar or not. Therefore, his lie detecting powers shouldnt have kicked in.

They would have undoubtedly kicked in at some point. If the charade is still going on 6 weeks later or whatever. Unless the writers are "Pulling a Heroes" and are just hoping people forget about that.

Nephthys
Wait. If Peter took all of Sylar's powers, shouldn't he be like going serial killer about now?

S_D_J
I think that:
-Peter didn't take all of Sylar's abilities, he needed shapeshifting, he used it, we won't know what else he took until next season
-Peter knows about Nathan not being Nathan
-Sylar did took Doyle's abilities, we need confirmation on that, but he could have taken it just as easily as he took Martin's, the way he made Claire do everything she did, was clearly a puppet thing (even keeping her quiet). Whenever he uses telekinesis, the victims still try to fight it off (as though being gripped), Claire was standing still.
-I wanna believe is Barbara we saw and not Tracy. though it makes sense for Tracy to be chasing agents, it will completely destroy her "redemption" in "Cold Snap"

IMHO

Captain REX
I believe they used the sound effects that accompany telekinesis when Sylar was forcing Claire around. I dunno, it just seemed like fine-tuned telekinesis to me. His hand gestures, too.

As for levitating vs. flight... Heroeswiki is using the 'until we see him actually fly, he doesn't have it' mentality. Would've been silly to have Nathan fly in that window from across the away and have Sylar float slowly after him.

T.M
I thought it was telekinesis too.. it seemed to me that Claire was more being pushed and pulled around rather than being made to walk.

Darth Vicious

-I wanna believe is Barbara we saw and not Tracy. though it makes sense for Tracy to be chasing agents, it will completely destroy her "redemption" in "Cold Snap"

IMHO

It is Tracy.

From Ask Ausiello

Question: You were right: The Heroes finale was fantastic. Any scoop on season 4? --Eric
Ausiello: Tracy's whole revenge arc will serve as a centerpiece of next fall's "Redemption" volume.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/ask-ausiello--5.html

S_D_J
oh

there it goes then.......

Captain REX
Curious.

Quincy
That is so bisexual.

Mairuzu
what the hell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.