pre FC Darkdseid vs Currenr Silver Surfer&Current Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
How's this goes.

Warlord
Team ftw

Slaanesh
team

frommd
Is this PC Darkseid? Because I think that might be an awesome match with these two. OE might be too much for them though.

Enyalus
Originally posted by frommd
Is this PC Darkseid?
No.

And either member of the Team solos.

Allankles
Life trap for the win. In other words DS solos. I'm not going to even mention that DS one-shotted Surfer already.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Allankles
Life trap for the win. In other words DS solos. I'm not going to even mention that DS one-shotted Surfer already. Non canon, and he cheap shotted him and Surfer was ok a few panels later.

OneDumbG0
Life trap for the win. In other words DS solos. I'm not going to even mention that DS one-shotted Surfer already. You did just mention it. blink

Also, non-canon.

Galan007
^ Hm... but if there's only one 4th World/Darkseid, wouldn't that make his feats in 'The Hunger', canon?

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Actually, that makes EVERY PORTRAYAL canon.

Allankles
Originally posted by Nihilist
Non canon, and he cheap shotted him and Surfer was ok a few panels later.

SS wasn't fine a few panels later. The comic ended with him on the floor hurting.

TricksterPriest
SS beat Darkseid? facepalm There was a time when that particular thread would be locked for spite.

Nihilist
SS wasn't fine a few panels later. The comic ended with him on the floor hurting. my bad it was two pages not two panels, surfer is flying in the air.

He survived Darksieds cheapshot Omega effect from close range.

Allankles
Originally posted by Nihilist
my bad it was two pages not two panels, surfer is flying in the air.

He survived Darksieds cheapshot Omega effect from close range.

No one said he died.

Mindset
So Allankles, you accept that SS can easily beat Orion?

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset

Which is it? Is SS tuff in Hunger or not?

Without the AF Orion was a brick, and I keep telling people Orion isn't in DS league in terms of power.

Enyalus
Which is it? Is SS tuff in Hunger or not?

Without the AF Orion was a brick, and I keep telling people Orion isn't in DS league in terms of power.
Orion had the Astro Harness in The Hunger. And SS was weaker than he is now. Plus, as has been pointed out - DS cheapshotted him. In the back, at that. And SS was up two pages later.

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
Orion had the Astro Harness in The Hunger. And SS was weaker than he is now. Plus, as has been pointed out - DS cheapshotted him. In the back, at that. And SS was up two pages later.

Orion wasn't using the AF in the Hunger. You do realize he has shields with the AF? The Harness is used for flight in the Hunger and nothing more. We see him get hit with the PC without any kind of defense.

You act like DS had somehow sneaked up on SS, it was a battlefield SS knew DS was behind him. Desaad was the only one who cheapshotted SS.

As far as the last part SS wasn't shown getting up at anytime during the crisis. Leaving the 4th world with his master at the end of the crisis means nothing.

Essentially you're giving him props for nothing more than surviving, but nowhere was it suggested that DS attack was intended to kill. It was one generic blast of energy it didn't even look like his typical omega beam.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset

Allankles
I don't believe SS can easily beat Orion if the dog of war is actually using the Astro Force, which is what makes him unique. He can put up shields, charge his punches with energy etc, he didn't use it in the Hunger and lost.

SS knew DS was behind him DS was even talking to him warning him that he harboured ill will for the herald. So this cheapshot talk is a cop out, especially when DS is talking him up before one shotting him

Xzpunisher
Darkseid stomps, this guy handled teams more powerful then Surfer and Thor with ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.