Supes/SS/Thor/Eradicator vs GL team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
GL team is

Hal
Kyle
Wog
John
Guy
Natu
Vath Sarn
Current Ion

1. Normal fight and PIS is on (comic fight).

2. Bloodlusted and PIS is on (comic fight).

3. Bloodlusted and PIS is off (forum fight).

Who wins?

iceman24567
Unless team one gets some major ring drainage the GL team wins but you can't drain Ion can you?

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Unless team one gets some major ring drainage the GL team wins but you can't drain Ion can you?
SS, Thor, and I think Erads (?) can all ring drain. But you're right, you can't drain Ion totally dry.

In Scenario 1 I see the GL Team winning.

Scenario 2 goes to the...Super Team(?). Just because SS, Thor, and Supes bloodlusted are much scarier than anything Team GL has.

Scenario 3 also goes to the Super Team. More raw power. Probably more combined skill. No PIS to hinder anyone...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
SS, Thor, and I think Erads (?) can all ring drain. But you're right, you can't drain Ion totally dry.

In Scenario 1 I see the GL Team winning.

Scenario 2 goes to the...Super Team(?). Just because SS, Thor, and Supes bloodlusted are much scarier than anything Team GL has.

Scenario 3 also goes to the Super Team. More raw power. Probably more combined skill. No PIS to hinder anyone... Well Ion can keep powering hid fellow Gl's eek!

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well Ion can keep powering hid fellow Gl's eek!
Yat's a selfish **** who didn't even want to save Daxam. stick out tongue

No way is he sharing the Ion Power after losers like Guy are powerless.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Scenario 1 - Either could win. I'm leaning more towards Team 1 though.

Scenario 2 - Team 1.

Scenario 3 - Team 1.

Slaanesh
Team 1 wins all..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.