Original ION vs RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Who wins? RTK gets help from Thanos as well which will be scenario two.

Warlord
Ion
Damn...did I say Ion?

occultdestroyer
ION

Nihilist
laughing out loud

Galan007
Ion.

Harbinger
Ion stomps.

xJLxKing
Yeah! I shouldn't have said ION 1. It shouldbe closed. What was I thinking.

shokosugi
ION

rotiart
Ion in a ridiculus curb stomp... Huge... Massive...
Ion wears adamantium boots and stomp rkts face.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ion wins.

Warlord
Originally posted by rotiart
Ion in a ridiculus curb stomp... Huge... Massive...
Ion wears adamantium boots and stomp rkts face.

easy son...wink

Enyalus
...RKT wins. And going by feats, easily I might add.

Galan007
Yes. Pulling Loki's head off, and killing Mangog > Ion. thumb up

Mindset
Galan, no offense, but your sig is ugly.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes. Pulling Loki's head off, and killing Mangog > Ion. thumb up
Better than anything the original Ion did.

Mindset
The original Ion was Kyle, so I'm going to have to disagree.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Better than anything the original Ion did. Think about that, now.

Enyalus
Think about that, now.
Since you got rid of that gay avy and sig, I will. Just for you. smile

Galan007
Thanx. bashful

Xzpunisher
Original Ion would kill RKT with a single thought

Warlord
Since you got rid of that gay avy and sig, I will. Just for you. smile

Um he was the guy who could rewrite the universe....
He beats Thor every time....sadly

Enyalus
Originally posted by Warlord
Um he was the guy who could rewrite the universe....
...Yeah...by going back in time and changing individual events. That's like White Crown Phoenix-lite level.

Odin has feats that dwarf Classic Ion's. And far more displayed power output. RKT was above Odin. RKT was also omniscient and looked like he merged with Eternity towards the end of the last issue.

He wins.

Warlord
...Yeah...by going back in time and changing individual events. That's like White Crown Phoenix-lite level.

Odin has feats that dwarf Classic Ion's. And far more displayed power output. RKT was above Odin. RKT was also omniscient and looked like he merged with Eternity towards the end of the last issue.

He wins.

White phoenix would beat thor as well... Anyway as much a Thor fun as I am Ion has performed feats like stopping armadas from invading earth without even moving and that means Thor can't win

Rage.Of.Olympus
White phoenix would beat thor as well... Anyway as much a Thor fun as I am Ion has performed feats like stopping armadas from invading earth without even moving and that means Thor can't win

Stopping an armada from invading Earth?

That's nothing. Lol. Classic Thor can battle field remove an entire armada as well.

Rune King Thor is beyond such trivial feats.

Warlord
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Stopping an armada from invading Earth?

That's nothing. Lol. Classic Thor can battle field remove an entire armada as well.

Rune King Thor is beyond such trivial feats.

well the feat thing is that he didn't even move from his table to do so...

and yeah that's trivial but everyone knows that you must be really powerful to re write the universe

Rage.Of.Olympus
Looking at it feat wise, Rune King Thor has greater feats than Ion from what I remember. Ion didn't really do anything, that he was supposedly capable of doing.

*Shrugs*

Just saying. Of course lack of feats, does not equate lack of power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT and Thanos win and easily I might add

Warlord
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT and Thanos win and easily I might add

Ah I didn't see Thanos there

Rage.Of.Olympus
In scenario two, Rune King Thor gets aid from Thanos.

Warlord
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In scenario two, Rune King Thor gets aid from Thanos.

Yeah that's what I say... I haven't seen until he posted

vlaaad12345

He wins.
Odin has contained a big bang with only a portion of his power?odin can destroy a universe by creating a star that will consume the universe?I never knew this thanks.

OneDumbG0
Classic Ion wasn't just omniscient and relatively omnipotent, he was omnipresent as well. RKT possessed the former, may have some relative omnipotence, but he wasn't omnipresent.

Ion 9/10. RKT could eke out a few by pontificating.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah that's what I say... I haven't seen until he posted

Cool.

Warlord
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3244/odingalaxy2.jpg

Odiforce's potential is to create worlds.
Not saying that Thor wins but...

OneDumbG0
^ The sum total of the Power of the Guardians can do far more than that.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Oh yeah? Let's see it then.

Warlord

Of course....Ion could re-write the existence. I never doubt it.
I just posted this so that people understand that it is not a complete stomp.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Oh yeah? Let's see it then. After destroying the universe by tightening the loop between the beginning and end of time, Hallax created a plasma template universe in Zero Hour. no expression

Kris Blaze
After destroying the universe by tightening the loop between the beginning and end of time, Hallax created a plasma template universe in Zero Hour. no expression

I remember Zero Hour.

I remember Hal taking quite the beating from all sorts of people.

Warlord
After destroying the universe by tightening the loop between the beginning and end of time, Hallax created a plasma template universe in Zero Hour. no expression

Ah but still that was the power of the guardians combined with the power of Parallax entity and although it is a higher feat it is not leagues above the pocket universe Odin created there as a display of Odinforce's capabilities

vlaaad12345
Still waiting on odin having universe destroying power using only a little of the odinforce.

Warlord
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Still waiting on odin having universe destroying power using only a little of the odinforce.

When you can create a universe don't you think you can destroy one?
Of course that would take the full amount of the OF IMO

vlaaad12345
And what universe did odin create exactly?please tell me your not talking about the scan you showed with a star and a planet.

Warlord
And what universe did odin create exactly?please tell me your not talking about the scan you showed with a star and a planet.

yes I'm talking about that one and if you bother buying the book you'll see in the previews page that he was creating a universe. The way the artist wants to present it is not my business

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I remember Zero Hour.

I remember Hal taking quite the beating from all sorts of people. That was after he expended most of his power to create the plasma template universe. Doing that takes quite a bit of power y'know.Originally posted by Warlord
Ah but still that was the power of the guardians combined with the power of Parallax entity and although it is a higher feat it is not leagues above the pocket universe Odin created there as a display of Odinforce's capabilities Parallax on his own has no power. He only leeches off the power of someone he holds sway over through fear. I have no idea what this pocket universe feat is you're referring to.

vlaaad12345
Then post it,not that it matters anyways because kyle matched universal destruction power using only a portion of the ion force.

Warlord
Why post it since it doesn't matter....?
And yeah Ion wins

Enyalus

Parallax was also amped by a serious dose of Entropy. It wasn't just the Oan Power he had access to. ZH Parallax would defeat Classic Ion, anyway, so I don't get why he was brought up.

Also, Classic Ion was nowhere near omniscient. There are at least two examples of him not knowing something during that run. One involving his girlfriend fighting, the other his father.

RKT in Scenario 1 and the Team in Scenario 2 take wins here. RKT absorbs most of the Oan Power with Mjolnir and seals off Ion's access to the rest of it with a rune spell, or something equally strange.

vlaaad12345
And rkt did that to a multiversal entity when?o yeah never,Ion blasts rkt the end.

Enyalus
Since when was Ion a multiversal entity?

vlaaad12345
Since partial versions of his power>a big bang and can end a universe?

Enyalus
Since partial versions of his power>a big bang and can end a universe?
I don't recall this 'ending a universe' feat, but even assuming he did - Odin has literally affected the multiverse and fought a battle simultaneously across all realities. Which makes him multiversal in a true sense.

And RKT is more powerful. So...

vlaaad12345
Oblivion was going to end a universe,imperiex is a big bang or stronger and both are only portions of his power,Ion is multiversal in a true sense as well seeing as he actually does universal feats with barely any of his power or can exist everywhere simultaneously or can screw with time without effort,so again lemme know when rkt actually does something beyond universal destroying power and used barely any of his power to accomplish it and we will start talking.

OneDumbG0
Parallax was also amped by a serious dose of Entropy. It wasn't just the Oan Power he had access to. ZH Parallax would defeat Classic Ion, anyway, so I don't get why he was brought up.He absorbed some of the energies left over from the original Crisis to make his way to the end of time and used it to tighten the loop to destroy the universe. He never absorbed entropy. The new universe was also entirely plasma. Which is GL energy.Originally posted by Enyalus
Also, Classic Ion was nowhere near omniscient. There are at least two examples of him not knowing something during that run. One involving his girlfriend fighting, the other his father.Fine. Relative omniscience.Originally posted by Enyalus
RKT in Scenario 1 and the Team in Scenario 2 take wins here. RKT absorbs most of the Oan Power with Mjolnir and seals off Ion's access to the rest of it with a rune spell, or something equally strange. There's no reason to think RKT could forcefully strip Ion of the Power of the Guardians. Nobody's forcefully done it to Ion or Parallax. And the Guardians have actually forcefully contained magic with their power, i.e. Starheart.

OneDumbG0
Since when was Ion a multiversal entity? Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Since partial versions of his power>a big bang and can end a universe? Pure reaching and speculation and doesn't take into account the fact that Imperiex had not gone Big Bang yet and Braniac-13 fully absorbed Imperiex's energies. What... is Braniac-13 multiversal because he can absorb Imperiex's energy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

vlaaad12345
Kyle contained all of imperiexs energies that were spilling out and did so while barely having any of the ionforce,when you can contain universe+ destroying energies using only a fraction of your might you are multiversal.

Galan007
After destroying the universe by tightening the loop between the beginning and end of time, Hallax created a plasma template universe in Zero Hour. no expression This.

Plus the fact that Ion also possessed the Starheart, and the energies of Oblivion. That said, he had more power at his disposal than Parallax imo.

Kris Blaze
That was after he expended most of his power to create the plasma template universe.

And makes him vulnerable to attacks from Street Levellers?

Even Odin can stay near death for weeks/tortured, and still is far above that stuff...

Enyalus
Plus the fact that Ion also possessed the Starheart, and the energies of Oblivion. That said, he had more power at his disposal than Parallax imo.
That was the second version of Ion...which should've been the most powerful, but...probably was not, for some strange reason.

vlaaad12345
And odin isn't a normal human when he completelly runs out of power from ending creation fighting off the spectre and making a new creation.

D_Dude1210
Pure reaching and speculation and doesn't take into account the fact that Imperiex had not gone Big Bang yet and Braniac-13 fully absorbed Imperiex's energies. What... is Braniac-13 multiversal because he can absorb Imperiex's energy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And B-13's engine w/c was powered by the Big Bang was beat by Superman, making Supes multiversal squared!

Mindset
This.

Plus the fact that Ion also possessed the Starheart, and the energies of Oblivion. That said, he had more power at his disposal than Parallax imo. The energies of Oblivion were Kyle's anyway.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
The energies of Oblivion were Kyle's anyway. Doesn't change the fact that said energies still boosted his powers.

OneDumbG0
Kyle contained all of imperiexs energies that were spilling out and did so while barely having any of the ionforce,when you can contain universe+ destroying energies using only a fraction of your might you are multiversal. You have no basis for suggesting he barely had any portion of the Ion power. He subconsciously tapped into it, whatever he needed to do, it just got done. Imperiex was not going Big Bang at that moment. The combined forces only wanted to break his armor so they could use their own tech to funnel back the energies Imperiex had stolen from certain galaxies and return it to them. Of course, this presupposes they had tech to channel all those enegies. Not only that, Braniac-13 actually absorbed those energies. braniac-13 was not multiversal. Therefore, those who can contain/brunt/channel/absorb those energies are not multiversal. Ergo, Kyle was not multiversal at that time. Imperiex only went Big Bang at the end of Our Worlds at War.

Galan007
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
And B-13's engine w/c was powered by the Big Bang was beat by Superman, making Supes multiversal squared! Superman has saved the omniverse, by vibrating. Lets not argue semantics.

OneDumbG0
^ Sounds dirty. shifty

Edit ftl.

vlaaad12345
You have no basis for suggesting he barely had any portion of the Ion power. he subconsciously tapped into it, whatever he needed to do, it just got done. Imperiex was not going Big Bang at that moment. The combined forces only wanted to break his armor so they could use their own tech to funnel back the energies Imperiex had stolen from certain galaxies and return it to them. Of course, this presupposes they had tech to channel all those enegies. Not only that, Braniac-13 actually absorbed those energies. braniac-13 was not multiversal. Therefore, those who can contain/brunt/channel/absorb those energies are not multiversal. Ergo, Kyle was not multiversal at that time. Imperiex only went Big Bang at the end of Our Worlds at War.
Imperiex is a big bang all the time his armor was the only thing containing his power and then he armor went so who was holding the big bang back at that point?o yeah kyle this isn't hard I don't know what problem you seem to be having here and I have plenty of basis considering he later flat out gets his mind shut down from the power flowing into him and yet theres still plenty left for him and nero to continue powering up and fight over.

Kris Blaze
And odin isn't a normal human when he completelly runs out of power from ending creation fighting off the spectre and making a new creation.

Got that straight.

Even after being drained of his power, tortured for weeks and weeks, and poisoned by Takaris, he is STILL strong enough to one-shot Ulik. Physically.

Mindset
Doesn't change the fact that said energies still boosted his powers. Yes it does.

Galan007
^ Sounds dirty. shifty I did it for you.
herbhappy

Yes it does. Eh.. No it doesn't. confused

Mindset
Yes, it does.

OneDumbG0
Imperiex is a big bang all the time his armor was the only thing containing his power and then he armor went so who was holding the big bang back at that point?o yeah kyle this isn't hard I don't know what problem you seem to be having here and I have plenty of basis considering he later flat out gets his mind shut down from the power flowing into him and yet theres still plenty left for him and nero to continue powering up and fight over. Actually, at the exact moment the armor was cracked, Braniac-13 absorbed the power. So how much Kyle absorbed from spilling out and how much Braniac-13 absorbed is up for pure speculation. But of course, you feel the need to take the most extreme position for your own argumentative desires. Except you fail to see that by your inane logic, Braniac-13 was multiversal also by completely absorbing Imperiex's energies. And that technology the combined alliance was going to use to channel the stolen energies back to the harrowed galaxies? Yeah, I guess that technology was multiversal too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Yes, it does. No. The point behind my post was that in addition to the CB, Kyle's powers were also 'boosted' due to the aforementioned energies. That is a fact.

Mindset
No. The point behind my post was that in addition to the CB, Kyle's powers were also 'boosted' due to the aforementioned energies. That is a fact. I know what your point was.

Yes, it does.

Galan007
facepalm

galan_jesus

OneDumbG0
No. The point behind my post was that in addition to the CB, Kyle's powers were also 'boosted' due to the aforementioned energies. That is a fact. Thought Jade and Alan Scott possessed the Starheart energies during Kyle's original Ion run.

Mindset
facepalm

galan_jesus Apology accepted awesome

Galan007
Thought Jade and Alan Scott possessed the Starheart energies during Kyle's original Ion run. They did, that was my bad. Kyle didn't get the Starheart until his second run as Ion.

The energies of Oblivion boosting Kyle, are what I'm referring to now.

OneDumbG0
They did, that was my bad.

The energies of Oblivion boosting Kyle, are what I'm referring to now. Thought Oblivion was just a manifestation of Kyle's childhood imagination, warped by his personal tragedies and given life by the Ion power he was subconsciously tapping at the time.

Philosophía
Ion, easily.

id369
Thor takes this easily.

And when I say easily, I mean this righteous cosmic ass pumping.

Galan007
Thought Oblivion was just a manifestation of Kyle's childhood imagination, warped by his personal tragedies and given life by the Ion power he was subconsciously tapping at the time. Right. But after overcoming Oblivion, the energies he used to subconsciously use to power his whole 'dream world' returned to him - plus his frame of mind drastically changed, as well. I remember it being stated a few times.

Regardless, Ion ftw.

Enyalus
Regardless, Ion ftw.

Classic Ion did look a lot cooler...

id369
Classic Ion did look a lot cooler...

I like the current design. sad

Enyalus
Originally posted by id369
I like the current design. sad
Current as in Yat? That hair cut is as ****ing homo as they get.

I liked the white and pale green. Really slick.

Xzpunisher
Original Ion would defeat RKT with a simple jesture

A wave of the hand and RKT would be gone forever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.