War Hulk, Ultimate Hulk & WWH run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright are in a gauntlet of Heralds how far do they get? No bfr, minor speedblitzing and no matter or energy manipulation.

1.Nova
2.Air-Walker(Automaton)
3.Firelord
4.Terrax
5.Fallen One
6.Silver Surfer
7.Morg/full power

iceman24567
Morg would eat them alive

KillAll
i doubt it, War hulk was the focal point of 2 universes worth of energy wink. hey, i didnt write it...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Morg would eat them alive

... laughing

Bouboumaster
Without energy manipulation, nor BFR, War Hulk and WW Hulk goes to Morg and then get beaten.

Ultimate Hulk stop at 1.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Without energy manipulation, nor BFR, War Hulk and WW Hulk goes to Morg and then get beaten.

Ultimate Hulk stop at 1. Exactly

Enyalus
Ultimate Hulk definitely loses at one. World War Hulk definitely loses at six. And War Hulk probably also goes down at six, but if Surfer gets stupid like he often does, War Hulk clears it. Because Morg won't use exotic shit on him - he'd slug it out. And then he'd get knocked the **** out.

Survivor19
Team clears it.

Slaanesh
stop at 6

Leobama
I haven't seen anything on War Hulk. Anybody have any scans?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultimate Hulk loses at one. World War Hulk isn't getting past five/six. War Hulk isn't getting past that either.

Silver Surfer playing smart, is truly scary.

Either way, neither are making it past Morg.

golem370
This is a Team of Hulk all well over Class 100 very durable and has a strong healing factor. Together they atleast get to 7. Hercules ko'ed Firelord with one punch.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Fire Lord has ridiculously low showings for a Herald. Most call it PIS.....

They are fighting together as a team, now?

Still don't make it past six if Silver Surfer decides to play it smart.

golem370
How would he play it smart against these three brutes. Wonder Man and Iron Man has metioned just how quick Hulk can attack from a stand still.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Man and Iron Man?

Lol. This is the Silver Surfer we are talking about.

If he plays it smart he wins. If not, he loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.