Who's excited about TRON 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Tron was one of my favorite movies growing up. I still love it to this day. When I seen the trailer for TR2N, I was blown away. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPGWYAUF3v4

MildPossession
Bugger me, we need a new quality trailer, I know it's bootleg but people can still get it clear! unlike that.

BruceSkywalker
The first film was all right for its time

The tech is there for vast improvements, but also a good story is needed

six6six
Sorry bout the quality. Its the only one they've got right now. I agree, a good story is definately needed. I'm SO glad they have Jeff Bridges in it though. Without him, there is no TRON.

jaden101
Originally posted by MildPossession
Bugger me,

Okay...If you insist.

SnakeEyes
I've heard that Tron 2's footage looks pretty awesome, so I'm curious to see a trailer or something... But with that said, I didn't like the original Tron at all.

six6six
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I've heard that Tron 2's footage looks pretty awesome, so I'm curious to see a trailer or something... But with that said, I didn't like the original Tron at all.

I posted the link so that you could check it out. The original Tron is a classic. Not sure how you didn't like it but to each his own. Judging by the trailer, it looks frickin' awesome though.

jamesjack
Yeah I have checked the link, I think everybody will enjoy the Iron 2 Movie ...

super pr*xy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVtBCliQVGg

hd trailer. pure awesome-ness..

XanatosForever
Evil Tron is evil? erm

MildPossession
That looks fantastic, one to see on the cinema screen.

jinXed by JaNx
I wasn't a big fan of the original Tron but that's probably because it was a bit before my time. This one looks really cool. I bet it will be a fun ride. I can't wait.

Scythe
I'm not, never really liked it to begin with.

Steak Knife
Just watched it with my high quality headphones, very boner inducing. Looks like Jeff Bridges is part of the elite, watching from above in a tower, looking down on the players from some sort of viewing area, I noticed there were theater-like seats and bottles of liqueur present. This could be much like Running Man, where they use people as pawns in a deadly game, maybe to bet money on? This will probably have that 'fight the man' theme, like I said, much like Running Man. I totally want to see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.