Zero vs dante.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
standard equipment for both
zero(megamanx zero) vs dante

Phanteros
Zero WINNSS

sketch_turner
Zereante.

XanatosForever
How?

Phanteros
Originally posted by XanatosForever
How? slice dante's head off

Gumachi
With Dante's regeneration? erm

Phanteros
Originally posted by Gumachi
With Dante's regeneration? erm it is deadpool regeneration

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Phanteros
slice dante's head off

How would he get close?

Gumachi
Originally posted by Phanteros
it is deadpool regeneration

He regenerates like Wolverine. Besides, Vergil already tried that.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Dante vs Trish

Trish is a demonic creature, created by high demonic lord and self proclaimed king of hell Mundus in his attempt to lure the offspring of his bitter enemy, Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, in a trap. She looks just like Dante's deceased mother to ensure that Dante would follow her without asking too many questions. Trish posesses superhuman strength, agility and lightning-related powers.

It the fight Dante displays incredible regeneration and pain tolerance (being literally pinned to the wall with his own electrfied sword, he still controls the whole fight, and the wound completely heals in a couple of seconds after he removes the sword from his body), as well as the ability to his guns with demonic energy (the bullets itself are most probably made of such energy, that's why Dante has infinite ammo and is able to control the power of his shots) to obliterate a motorcycle thrown into him by Trish in seconds.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2244/devilmaycry0116pz4.th.jpghttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1728/devilmaycry0117pd3.th.jpghttp://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9961/devilmaycry0118al7.th.jpghttp://img528.imageshack.us/img528/951/devilmaycry0119mg1.th.jpg

It's impossible to dismember him at his regeneration.

strifex6
dante wins hes a demon. zero is like a robot or something. how can you compare the 2? zero is good and all but dante is greater

Acrosurge
Zero is much more than a simple robot. At the very least, he matches Dante in physical stats and can potentially draw upon much greater power for his attacks (the Virus dormant in his body).

If Dante's regeneration is a problem, then Zero could simply uses Shin-Messenko, leaving nothing left of Dante to regenerate from. There's a reason Zero is called the God of Destruction.

ScreamPaste
It is not impossible to dismember Dante, if it takes even a second for a hole in him to close, slicing off a limb in a split second will sever that limb.

Just highlighting facts.

Gumachi
Probably not impossible...I think the sword has to be reallllly long.

Acrosurge
Why would the sword have to be long? Dante's body is of roughly human proportion.

Gumachi
I can't remember why. But Charlotte Debel said something about it having to be long. You can't wear it down with a sword size like Vergil's. Honestly, I can't even remember.

Phanteros
I can't remember why. But Charlotte Debel said something about it having to be long. You can't wear it down with a sword size like Vergil's. Honestly, I can't even remember. can he survive a light saber cutting his arm?

Gumachi
I'm not gonna lie. It probably could take his arm off(now that's probably). Depends what it can cut thru(been a while since I have seen Star Wars).

Phanteros
I'm not gonna lie. It probably could take his arm off(now that's probably). Depends what it can cut thru(been a while since I have seen Star Wars). i think well you don't have to kill the opponent to win. Knock out is an option

Gumachi
I know.

Acrosurge
Cutting and KOing are both options for Zero to use. I could make a case for Zero being quite a bit stronger physically than Dante (Zero has punched through 4-foot-thick metal floor as though it were cardboard) and more durable (he regularly shrugs off saber wounds and ludicrously large blasts of plasma). I don't think he'd fall behind in the speed, agility, and reflexes categories either. He is an android, after all, and one created specifically for mass destruction.

As for the Z-Saber, it can change size, shape and composition depending on Zero's needs. You said the blade needed to be long; is this long enough?

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q145/Acrosurge/Avatars/ZeroSaber1.jpg

or this:

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q145/Acrosurge/Avatars/ZeroSaber2.jpg

or this:

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q145/Acrosurge/Avatars/ZeroSaber3.jpg

maybe this:

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q145/Acrosurge/Avatars/ZeroSaber4.jpg

ScreamPaste
I'm thinking Dante speed blitzes, tbh.

Acrosurge
Thing is, Zero is just as fast (android reflexes and his dash accelerator). And if Dante is allowed to access Quicksilver, than Zero should be allowed to access Dark Hold (which stops time completely).

ScreamPaste
As fast? That I don't believe. What's Zero's best speed feat?

Gumachi
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Thing is, Zero is just as fast (android reflexes and his dash accelerator). And if Dante is allowed to access Quicksilver, than Zero should be allowed to access Dark Hold (which stops time completely).

Dante can stop time as well. And, bascially, QS is like stopping time.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
As fast? That I don't believe. What's Zero's best speed feat? I don't have any running speeds for you, but in combat speed, Zero was able to defeat Sage Harpuia, Fenri Lunaedge, and various other speedsters and teleporters (as well as teleporting speedsters). I'll list them all, if you wish. Harpuia and Lunaedge at least both have functional speed stated to be over Mach 1.

Zero also routinely dodges particle weapons fire, but some might chalk this up to game mechanics. The points in my first paragraph are well documented however. *shrugs*

In Mega Man Zero 3, Zero uses a technique called 1000 Slash to deliver a speed blitz. In X8, he makes use of a similar technique, the Renyoudan.

Finally, while using the Raikousen technique, Zero seems to move so fast that he vanishes from sight.

All that to say, I don't think Dante could overwhelm Zero with speed alone. Too much evidence to the contrary. Even if it were possible, Zero could still use Shin-Messenko, which is an area attack and his most powerful innate ability.

Dante can stop time as well. And, bascially, QS is like stopping time. True, which is why if Quicksilver is allowed for Dante, Zero should be able to counter with Dark Hold.

What are Dante's speed feats without the use of Quicksilver? What about his strength feats? He can punch through stone, but can he punch through steel? Should we talk durability feats too? Zero has ridden a nuclear missle with Omega as its warhead to ground zero and walked away from the blast.

Gumachi
Dante (and Vergil) put a shield over him...and prevented the rain from hitting him. His hits were invisible. He also swung around a sword before the glass hit the floor. Also caught on fire from running. Can you show a vid? I wonder if they're faster than Vergil?

EDIT: How? Unless he can stop it with his mind(like, Dante--I can show you the vid on how slow he will be). Also, he has Chrono Heart(which everytime he gets hits, time slows).

Acrosurge
Dante (and Vergil) put a shield over him...and prevented the rain from hitting him. His hits were invisible. He also swung around a sword before the glass hit the floor. Also caught on fire from running. Can you show a vid? I wonder if they're faster than Vergil?

EDIT: How? Unless he can stop it with his mind(like, Dante--I can show you the vid on how slow he will be). Also, he has Chrono Heart(which everytime he gets hits, time slows). Dark Hold completely stops time. Zero just wills it and it happens. There are youtube vids displaying just about all of Zero's techniques, but you'll have to wait if you want me to isolate them for you.

ScreamPaste
Dante can function on a speed where he can shoot bullets as they come to him. That>simply fighting someone who can run at mach 1.

My money's on Dante. He wins speed, but Zero wins strength.

Phanteros
leaning to zero. he took on a being that can take control of a plane of souls and resist him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.