War of Kings 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Team Shi'ar:

Vulcan
Gladiator
Xenith (Glad's cousin)
Oracle
Mentor
Starbolt
Titan
Hussar

Team Kree:

Black Bolt
Karnak
Crystal
Triton
Havok (sundipped)
Lorna
Medusa
Rachel

Fight on the surface of Sakaar. Teams start 10 km from each other.

rotiart
Team shiars vulcan, gladiator kills all of team 2 in five seonds flat except for rachel and black bolt... Then it's all of shiar vs two people...

Personally shiar for the win

Nihilist
Team kree.

sundipped Havok and Blackbolt+Rachel if it's her with the Pheonix powers make them too strong imo.

Survivor19
Current Rachel. Sorry, still a TP/TK but no Phoenix.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Survivor19
Current Rachel. Sorry, still a TP/TK but no Phoenix. K,Shiar ftw then.

The Pict

Thought she had some of the Phoenix? Last I saw of her she was actually fighting Gladiator. It was a stalemate between the two IIRC.

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Pict
Thought she had some of the Phoenix? Last I saw of her she was actually fighting Gladiator. It was a stalemate between the two IIRC. The Phoenix power deserted her is one of the latest WOK issues.

Survivor19
She lost Phoenix Pwer in last issue of Kingbreaker.

Also, i think you're severely underestimating Karnak. Oh well, that's just my fanboyism speaking.

The Pict
She lost Phoenix Pwer in last issue of Kingbreaker.

Also, i think you're severely underestimating Karnak. Oh well, that's just my fanboyism speaking.

srug It what was said in Emperor Vulcan.

Survivor19
Rachel did stalemated Gladiator in Emperor Vulcan, IIRC.
But she lost it already. That's a pity.

WhiteWitchKing
Team Shi'ar:

Vulcan
Gladiator
Xenith (Glad's cousin)
Oracle
Mentor
Starbolt
Titan
Hussar

Team Kree:

Black Bolt
Karnak
Crystal
Triton
Havok (sundipped)
Lorna
Medusa
Rachel

Fight on the surface of Sakaar. Teams start 10 km from each other.

Where's Ronan in this? Put him in Triton's place otherwise Starbolt is going to fry him like a fish since he pretty much useless. And put Deathbird in Hussar's place for a much up against Medusa to fit with the WOK's theme.

With that said, Vulcan, Gladiator, Oracle, and Xenith are the big guns of the Shi'Ar while Black Bolt, Havok, Rachel, and Lorna are the Kree's powerhouse. The Strontians tips this fight for the Shi'Ar. Xenith was stomping Lorna in Kingbreaker so she likely do the same here and provide a free hand to take down Havok or Black Bolt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Does Rachel have the Phoenix Force?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Does Rachel have the Phoenix Force?

And while Rachel did stalemate Gladiator, he kicked her ass with ease in RAFOTSE. Gladiator in general was written down during the Emperor Vulcan arc. He and Xenith take out most of the Kree with ease.

Team Shi'ar.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I read the issue, I know she lost it. I was asking the thread maker if she had it here.

Without it, she loses most of her power.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I read the issue, I know she lost it. I was asking the thread maker if she had it here.

Without it, she loses most of her power.
And once again, I'm attempting to help you:

Survivor is the thread starter.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well that's embarrassing. I thought it was someone else....

Survivor19
I didn't put Deathbird nor Ronan in for a simple reason.
They are quite... not in the form to battle, as of now.Ronan got it from Titan, Cal'see has severed spine.

I still believe that when Karnak throws a rock, anyone (except Strontians) in team Shi'ar dies. And Xenith can be brainwashed into fighting Kallark...

Geez, i could have put Rocket Racoon on Kree side. But it'll be a spite, since he's an abstract.

Anyway, public opinion seems to be team Shi'ar wins. Interesting.

Enyalus
Cosmo >>> RR.

Slaanesh
Team Kree..BB cry can split the Universe in half wink

cloud102
Rachel will come out victorious from WOK. She'll be the last one standing. Just watch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.