Two bricks that get no love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
I'm talking about She Hulk and The Thing, two characters who get absolutely no love on this forum.

Who can these two (individually) beat? Personally I think the strongest version of She Hulk is at least on par with the likes of Hercules and ben has PLENTY of impressive on panel feats over the last 47 years. So why do they always lose on the comic book vs forum? Even to the likes of Wolverine? confused

So realistically...who can they beat?

Mindset
How is She Hulk on par with Hercules?

Hercules is one of the physically strongest people in Marvel.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Mindset
How is She Hulk on par with Hercules?

Hercules is one of the physically strongest people in Marvel.

It's just my opinion but there were some scans on the She Hulk Respect Forum where Jen literally had to let herc win an arm wrestling match with her.

Mindset
If so that was PIS

Doom and Gloom
If so that was PIS

See what I mean? You prove my point bout no love exactly

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
It's just my opinion but there were some scans on the She Hulk Respect Forum where Jen literally had to let herc win an arm wrestling match with her.

That was Hercules when he was depowered, was it not?

Pretty impressive as depowered Hercules has lifted tons weighing in the thousands, though if I recall. Jen literally wasn't even breaking a sweat. He couldn't even budge her arm.

Jen turns the Thing into a pile of pebbles.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

This isn't She Hulk vs the Thing...It's who can each beat individually obviously other than the likes of Daredevil or Captian America

Mindset
See what I mean? You prove my point bout no love exactly How did I prove your point?

Me knowing that Herc with his superior feats should be able to beat She Hulk means I have no love for her?

Rage.Of.Olympus
This isn't She Hulk vs the Thing...It's who can each beat individually obviously other than the likes of Daredevil or Captian America

I'm not sure. She-Hulk is a true power house.

Doom and Gloom
How did I prove your point?

Me knowing that Herc with his superior feats should be able to beat She Hulk means I have no love for her?

She Hulk had a recent massive strength upgrade when the match occured meaning it wasn't PIS. It also doesn't mean she'd win a fight against him, just that she wouldn't be a pushover.

Mindset
She still doesn't have strength feats to match Herc...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Immortal Hercules is beyond She-Hulk. That is rather obvious.

Jen would better off fighting the depowered incarnation. She would be plowed through by Immortal Hercules.

Doom and Gloom
Okay, forget about herc. Which non street levelers can Jen and Ben beat?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I would say Colossus beats Ben. So in my opinion, Ben goes no further than someone like Colossus.

I'm not sure about Jen.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That was Hercules when he was depowered, was it not?

Pretty impressive as depowered Hercules has lifted tons weighing in the thousands, though if I recall. Jen literally wasn't even breaking a sweat. He couldn't even budge her arm.

She was also wearing the suit that restricted her strength I seriously doubt Herc was immortal at the time.

golem370
They could beat Titania Rhino Mr Hyde Colossus Woodgod Doc Samson Giant Man etc etc

Martian_mind
Kyle Rayner

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
She was also wearing the suit that restricted her strength I seriously doubt Herc was immortal at the time.

Oh yea. I forgot about her suit.

Hercules wasn't immortal, at that time.

Kris Blaze
There are plenty people they can beat. I don't quite understand the purpose of this thread. baka

I'm talking about She Hulk and The Thing, two characters who get absolutely no love on this forum.

Who can these two (individually) beat? Personally I think the strongest version of She Hulk is at least on par with the likes of Hercules and ben has PLENTY of impressive on panel feats over the last 47 years. So why do they always lose on the comic book vs forum? Even to the likes of Wolverine? confused

So realistically...who can they beat?

Could be because Wolverie is partiuclarly well suited to fight Bricks. Or because you match them up against people who are vastly superior to them? Just a thought.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Wolverie is partiuclarly well suited to fight Bricks ]

you match them up against people who are vastly superior to them ]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.