Prep Battle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Prep Battle: 1 year Prep

Condition/Requirements:

1) Things characters have actually shown in comics.
2) Can use any Reality/What if etc. inventions and ideas only <no power>.
3.) No IG/HOTU
4.) Each contestant have full knowledge of the other characters powers/ability and intelligence.

NO CIS , NO PIS all contestant are evil and will do anything to KILL. Blood lust On!

1.) Reed Richards
2.) Doom
3.) Thanos
4.) Lex
5.) Brainiac
6.) Dr.Fate
7.) Dr.Strange

Who wins? Give reason!

Mindset
Doom

Reason: It's Doom

Sin I AM
hmmmm...........Reed, I have a theory that years from now Marvel is going to write an arc describing how Reed is in actuality TOAA in human form, thats just how uber his mind is

Mindset
And yet Doom is superior to him.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmm...........Reed, I have a theory that years from now Marvel is going to write an arc describing how Reed is in actuality TOAA in human form, thats just how uber his mind is
Go ahead and wait for that. Maybe fanfiction?

Enyalus
Doom's stolen Galactus's power and Beyonder's power, using only tech. And in a What If, after he takes the Beyonder's power, he also grabs the Infinity Gauntlet (unable to be used here) and solos the entire Celestial race.

So, he's gotta win.

If we're allowed to use certain artifacts, though, Thanos had the Cosmic Cube which allowed him to replace Eternity. He also had the Reality Gem which can create entire universes with its power.

Dr. Strange was able to beat and absorb a being who had infinite power (Aphion, or something along those lines?) One of Shuma-Gorath's upper level demons. Became so powerful that once out of Shuma's realm he had to burn off some of the power he had absorbed or he'd have destroyed galaxies by merely setting foot in the 616 universe again.

Oh...also, even though Doom has the better feats with prep than Thanos, Doom would never win against him heads up in a prep tourny. Thanos is one of the only humans Thanos feels the need to monitor. He's got pretty much all of Doom's facilities bugged. Anything Doom would do, Thanos would know about.

Mindset
Doom knew Thanos was watching him, he didn't care, he's Doom.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom knew Thanos was watching him, he didn't care, he's Doom.
Kang and Darkseid should be on the OP list, just for lulz.

Sin I AM
thats because reed isnt evil, if he was he'd do all that and then some

Enyalus
thats because reed isnt evil, if he was he'd do all that and then some
Doom > Multiverse's worth of Reeds.

Did you know it was actually Doom who was behind Abraxas being released, and the one who convinced him to wipe out all alternate versions of Reed with a snap?

Mindset
thats because reed isnt evil, if he was he'd do all that and then some Nope, he'd still lose.

His knowledge is limited, Doom's isn't. smile

Survivor19
I'm gonna go with Reed.

But nibidy should tell me that's battle, instead he should be told to create the machine of ultimate happiness for everybody. When he'll build it and screw up, he'll end uo with the greatest weapon universe ever known. That's for sure.

Sin I AM
meh, i know how powerful doom is, but imo potentially reed is moreso

kgkg
Well Reed's tech was able to channel energy of the entire Negative Zone.

Mindset
Doom's tech channels Doom's power.

Nihilist
Dr Strange or Thanos.

Survivor19
Reed has his son. He clones him and wins. )))

Sin I AM
hmmm on second thought, doom has mastered science and magic, in all honesty he should be unstoppable

Enyalus
hmmm on second thought, doom has mastered science and magic, in all honesty he should be unstoppable
Now you see the light.

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.