Phoenix (Giraud) Vs Silver Age Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
I don't think Mangog wants any of this.

guy222
Giraud FTW

leonidas
silver age mangog was uber. he demonstrated more than once that he was more powerful than odin--at a time when odin was wracking up universal level/galactus level feats. twice odin was able to defeat him by cutting him off from the source of his power, otherwise he would have fallen. giraud was smacked around by dormammu. he had a couple decent showings, but unless he's done something more recent that i'm unaware of, i see no way he takes down this version of mangog.

guy222
Giraud hasn't returned

cloud102
Didn't Giraud take down Dormammu? I think that's up there.

leonidas
nah. he didn't do jack to dormmy. the galactic guardians basically held him off til krugarr dealt with him. he had a nice showing against ubiquiter, but he needed help there as well, from woden. nothing he did leads me to think he could defeat a mangog capable of taking out odin.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by leonidas
silver age mangog was uber. he demonstrated more than once that he was more powerful than odin--at a time when odin was wracking up universal level/galactus level feats. twice odin was able to defeat him by cutting him off from the source of his power, otherwise he would have fallen. giraud was smacked around by dormammu. he had a couple decent showings, but unless he's done something more recent that i'm unaware of, i see no way he takes down this version of mangog.

More powerful than Odin? :/

From their battle it looked like the exact opposite.

leonidas
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
More powerful than Odin? :/

From their battle it looked like the exact opposite.

which battle? odin was only able to defeat mangog via plot devices early on. seperating him from his power sources. the more current mangog has really been downgraded--to the point where thor alone took him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.