Sabretooth vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Ill give this one to sabretooth because his adamantium claws and teeth could tear through his skin, and he could cut the hulk up faster than he can regenerate it back.
Setting: forest
Type: classic hulk
Type: adamant sabes
Go at it!

KingD19
Hulk demolishes him. And Hulk's healing factor is pretty uber, he regenerated from an almost skeleton in a few moments.

Kris Blaze
Which one do you mean by classic?

The one from BACK IN THE DAY or the regular Savage Hulk?

d3str0ya10
yes you have a point but wolverine cut him down to meat and bones because he couldnt regen fast enough.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Which one do you mean by classic?

The one from BACK IN THE DAY or the regular Savage Hulk?
savage.

chomperx9
any version of hulk owns sabretooth

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
savage.

Then it's too much for Creed I'm afraid.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by chomperx9
any version of hulk owns sabretooth
not true wolvie took him so the sabes can pull it off and sabes is a very experianced fighter. he man handled she-hulk as if she was nothing before.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Then it's too much for Creed I'm afraid.
i was afraid of that cause hulks straight up brute strenght is monstourous so im still doin research.

Kris Blaze
i was afraid of that cause hulks straight up brute strenght is monstourous so im still doin research.

Gray Hulk and you've got a fight.

d3str0ya10
yeh i should ahve put that LOL! i must start thinking before i throw out threads DAG. ok well lets switdh it up to GREY HULK instead its still early in the forum.

chomperx9
not true wolvie took him so the sabes can pull it off and sabes is a very experianced fighter. he man handled she-hulk as if she was nothing before. i don't agree to those books wolverine taking out hulk. hulk can lift over a 100 tons hes got a much faster healing ability than wolverine or sabretooth.

for example did that marvel vs DC book make any sense wolverine taking out lobo ?

and which issue was this where sabretooth took out she-hulk easy ?

d3str0ya10
i don't agree to those books wolverine taking out hulk. hulk can lift over a 100 tons hes got a much faster healing ability than wolverine or sabretooth.

for example did that marvel vs DC book make any sense wolverine taking out lobo ?
dang once again you have a point

Enyalus
Yeah but that was fan voted. They're usually wrong.

d3str0ya10
of caurse it was just another case of bad writing and wolverine killer the sabertooth by cutting his head off with some magik sword that stops HF yeh they definatly pulled that out of there ass at last minute.

KingD19
Yes it did, because it's common knowledge that people like Lobo and Solomon Grundy are shown with extremely differing strength levels.

And they'd been developing the Muramasa blade for some time.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah but that was fan voted. They're usually wrong. i know the book wasnt cannon the point is it doesnt make sense wolverine taking out someone with 100 class strength alone. same with sabretooth.

d3str0ya10
well i think they got corny with it because they couldn't find any other way to end sabes so they used the gayest excuse ever.

d3str0ya10
i know the book wasnt cannon the point is it doesnt make sense wolverine taking out someone with 100 class strength alone. same with sabretooth.

but hey man you can't say someone is stronger based on there class level so what its 100 if he cant land a blow to the person what good does it do that character?

chomperx9
but hey man you can say someone is stronger based on there class level so what its 100 if he cant land a blow to the person what good does it do that character? true laying a finger on wolverine or sabretooth isn't always easy especially how dumb hulk is sometimes but wolverine gets close enough to hulk. hulk can thunderclap right when wolverines near him. would knock wolverine down on the ground then HULK SMASH from there on

KingD19
Like I said, sometimes Lobo can wail on Supes, and sometimes Batman can take him out.

d3str0ya10
yeuphow fast is sabes does anyone know his speed like (MPH).

KingD19
Not faster than 30 mph

d3str0ya10
oh cause i heard people say hes on par with lizard and lizard runs 45 MPH

Enyalus
oh cause i heard people say hes on par with lizard and lizard runs 45 MPH
Hulk's been clocked at over 300 mph. stick out tongue

tkitna
Ill give this one to sabretooth because his adamantium claws and teeth could tear through his skin, and he could cut the hulk up faster than he can regenerate it back.
Go at it!

I'm guessing that your very young from this post and I try to get along with everybody, but dude,,,come on.

Hyperion Prime
Go at it!

I usually don't do this, but

LOL @ THIS THREAD HULK >>>>>Sabertooth

d3str0ya10
sorry dang i have the stupidest cases wow im soo frustrated ok .

psycho gundam
hulk stomps

KingD19
He literally stomps...all on Creed's face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.