Moon Knight vs Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Standard gear for both.

-K-M-
Agent Zero

KingD19
The guy who can shoot acid from his hands.

Survivor19
Shizo gets a new hole in his head. Ny bad, i mean two holes. Adamantium bullets go straight through.

leonidas
i love zero (used him extensively in a tournament, after all . . .) but zero was always a bit tough to figure, especially his kinetic abilities. seems he never really retained them. i can see zero taking out some versions of MK, but i could see certain versions of MK throttling zero as well.

guy222
AZ

KingD19
Well, 1st he was like Shaw, absorb kinetic energy and get stronger.
Then after his 1st upgrade, he could absorb energy, and release it as heat and force as well.
Then they gave him the HF acid.
Then he lost his powers.

Survivor19
That's his version before he lost his powers, i suppose.

snoopdogg
Wouldn't MK still be stronger and faster than Zero?

Survivor19
That won't help him detect Zero sneaking on him. And won't help him deflect an adamantium bullet inthe forehead either.

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wouldn't MK still be stronger and faster than Zero?

Not currently as he isn't even peak human anymore

Originally posted by Survivor19
That won't help him detect Zero sneaking on him. And won't help him deflect an adamantium bullet inthe forehead either.

Depends on the version of MK, as he HAD adamantium darts and his staff emitted an anti-metal wave that was shown to dissolve adamantium.

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
Not currently as he isn't even peak human anymore

Depends on the version of MK, as he HAD adamantium darts and his staff emitted an anti-metal wave that was shown to dissolve adamantium.

zactly. which is why i said some versions AZ takes, others no way.

and . . . whoope-dee-do--adamantium bullets are only effective if they hit. MK was (in SOME incarnations) fast enough to avoid getting hit after which he would pretty easily ko AZ. depends entirely on the versions used.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.