Death Star (Vader on bored) vs. Borg Cube (Queen on Board)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarek
Althogh I am biased I dispise Star Wars, but I honestly thing this is how it would go. Cube pops out of transwarp space. Vader sences this monstorous pressence in the force startes powering the main gun. Meanwhile the Queen immidiatly scans the area and relizes whats going on, and transports the entirty of the borg cube population (according to ST Voyager episode Unimatrix Zero has a drone complimente of 64,000) And the assimilation begins.

Vader meanwhile starts lightsabering his way through hundreds of drones while they are assimilating his ship and he is eventually overwhelmed......The last words he hears are the Queen stating.....

"We are Borg, we will add your technological and biological distinctivness to our own,you will be assimilated.....Resistance is futile."

Badabing
Originally posted by Jarek
Althogh I am biased I dispise Star Wars, but I honestly thing this is how it would go. Cube pops out of transwarp space. Vader sences this monstorous pressence in the force startes powering the main gun. Meanwhile the Queen immidiatly scans the area and relizes whats going on, and transports the entirty of the borg cube population (according to ST Voyager episode Unimatrix Zero has a drone complimente of 64,000) And the assimilation begins.

Vader meanwhile starts lightsabering his way through hundreds of drones while they are assimilating his ship and he is eventually overwhelmed......The last words he hears are the Queen stating.....

"We are Borg, we will add your technological and biological distinctivness to our own,you will be assimilated.....Resistance is futile." Please read the rules before posting threads.

Comic Vs Forum Rules

Originally posted by Digi
Rules for the matches themselves:

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

There is a Star Wars forum and a Star Trek forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.