x-men series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
out of the 3 x-men series cartoons which one do you like best ?

90s x-men animated series
x-men evolution
wolverine and the x-men

maybe might be a little soon to compare wolverine and the x-men to the other 2 cause its still new but so far its pretty damn good. i like it better than evolution

Darth Vicious
Having watched all 3 series, I would have to say the 90s version was best. Wolverine and The X-men comes second and Evolution last.

Shadow_King
I would have to say, the 90s version is the best of the three x-men cartoon shows.

BruceSkywalker
90s X-Men cartoon rules all

chomperx9
thank god its finally coming to dvd this tuesday.

Darth Vicious
Every Saturday morning I was glued to that tv. It was a great cartoon (90s).

Raoul
90s TAS, imo. lightyears ahead of the others in all but animation...

Mindset
Originally posted by Raoul
90s TAS, imo. lightyears ahead of the others in all but animation...

starlock
90's Xmen for the win

The Big O
no need to repeat the obvious. which one is coming to dvd, when and i guess where if you please?

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Big O
no need to repeat the obvious. which one is coming to dvd, when and i guess where if you please? came out on dvd today go to bestbuy quick before they get sold out like they did before with the phoenix saga dvd and the 3 others.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=x-men&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1%7E%7Eq782d6d656e%7E%7Enccat02015%23%230%23%2312&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

chomperx9
why did they change gladiators voice ? who ever they replaced the original guy with sucks. he sounds wussy and lame now big time. makes gladiator look bad now with that voice it would be like jim carrey doing the voice of wolverine and that would make wolvie look bad for sure.
xprJ_6UCsLA

this was his original voice which was a hell allot better
os-rb4uIlHo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.