Immortal Hercules Vs Extremis Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Juk3n
herc or stalemate

leonidas
ww beats IM for a healhty majority because of her strength, speed AND she can fly. she also has some great defenses herself.

herc has NONE of those things. he is very one-dimensional. still, IM would have hell trying to put him down and if herc caught him it would be over. still, i might give IM the majority over herc, or at least an even split.

Blair Wind
shifty
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1867/punchingherc.th.jpg

All honesty, IM can fly, and has too much versatility. He should be winning a good majority unless IM decides to be stupid and go physical

Uxas Khan
Studules ftw

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iron Man should win the majority here. He would be hard pressed to harm/put down Hercules but with his vast array of weapons he doesn't have too.

Unless he goes physical, where Hercules obviously dominates, Iron Man should win.

I think battle field removal would be the smartest option, but Iron Man won't be speed blitzing him, or flying him out by grabbing on to Hercules etc. with Hercules' reflexes/speed.

The Nuul
Tony should win if he plays it smart.

Original Smurph
Tony should win

vansonbee
Iron Man in the long run.

Newjak
I'm inclined to ask exactly what weapons is standard Extremis Ironman going to bring to the table that will take Herc down?

It's easy to say yeah Ironman can fly, he does a versatility edge but what does it really net him in long run.

Juk3n
personally, im not too up on my Immortal Herc. Can anyone post some non-PIS scans of him being downed by a bit of "pew pew" or "whamie kablamy"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.