Blink vs. Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
Blink's bloodlusted.

Doom isn't.

They fight in an old western town. It's abandoned.

KingD19
Blink teleports Doom a couple miles straight up, or into space or something. She wins.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by KingD19
Blink teleports Doom a couple miles straight up, or into space or something. She wins.

Doom can fly.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Doom can fly.

Do you really think he can think about flying before falling from many miles up in the air at 9.8 meters per second squared?!

KingD19
If she ports him up, she can easily port him high enough so the thin air makes him pass out, thereby making his flying pointless, and listen to what Wei said.

Nihilist
Blink teleports Doom a couple miles straight up, or into space or something. She wins. She'd be teleporting a doombot.

Wei Phoenix
If she ports him up, she can easily port him high enough so the thin air makes him pass out, thereby making his flying pointless, and listen to what Wei said.

Actually I was just joking. Doom's suit provides him air and everything.

KingD19
I was joking too, and yeah, she probably would be porting a Doom Bot, I think he has an instant switch machine or something.

OneDumbG0
^ ...

Anyway, Doom's forcefield has dealt with other foes' teleportation skills. I'm not sure how it'd apply to Blink's power, since it's different, but here's an example of Doom dealing with Nightcrawler:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsExcalibur02.jpg

No instant switch machine with his Doombots that I've ever seen. He can also time-travel with his armor, although I think that would count as a self-BFR.

KingD19
Yeah, since she could just open a portal, or throw a javelin at him.

ExodusCloak
Does Doom get prep?? He can Wiki how to beat Blink...I bet he wiki'd how to build a time machine as well.

Mindset
He has a time machine built into his suit.

The Nuul
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Does Doom get prep?? He can Wiki how to beat Blink...I bet he wiki'd how to build a time machine as well.

He will fail because he'd find out Peter Parker wrote the article and will get the incorrect information.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by The Nuul
He will fail because he'd find out Peter Parker wrote the article and will get the incorrect information.

Doom referencing wiki has got to be one of the worst things to come out of his mouth in a while.

Wei Phoenix

Whoa long time no see! How you been?

Original Smurph
Doom referencing wiki has got to be one of the worst things to come out of his mouth in a while. scanz plz

also, long time no see.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Original Smurph
scanz plz http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_DoomWiki.jpg

He's also verbally handled by Balder.

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ ...

Anyway, Doom's forcefield has dealt with other foes' teleportation skills. I'm not sure how it'd apply to Blink's power, since it's different, but here's an example of Doom dealing with Nightcrawler:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsExcalibur02.jpg

No instant switch machine with his Doombots that I've ever seen. He can also time-travel with his armor, although I think that would count as a self-BFR.

well how about this one dumb, how about she just teleport a garbage can in his chest, how would he handle that. Dont say that she cant do it because she teleported a ton of sand into king hyperions body.

Also, doom would have a VERY hard time hitting her since her agility is equal or hell I even go as far to say greater than spidermans.

carver9
I dont think there is anyone who has a much lethal power than blink. With her powerset, she could beat almost anyone if given the chance and with her speed and agility, she will always get that chance.

Mindset

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Does the verbal handling happen on another page?

Yes.

No, I won't upload them.

Mindset
Upload them

Philosophía
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar83719_3.gif

Original Smurph
Bump

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
She'd be teleporting a doombot.

Any Doom that she could beat would be a Doombot anyways.

He wins.

Q99
Originally posted by The Nuul
Any Doom that she could beat would be a Doombot anyways.

He wins.

Let me mention the strongest foe she's ever taken out: The Fury.

Yes, the Captain-Britian-Corps/Mad Jim Jasper's The Fury. That one.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Let me mention the strongest foe she's ever taken out: The Fury.

Yes, the Captain-Britian-Corps/Mad Jim Jasper's The Fury. That one.

Thats not even the biggest, I can go higher than that. This isnt the highest either but she took out King Hyperion.

Q99
Originally posted by carver9
Thats not even the biggest, I can go higher than that. This isnt the highest either but she took out King Hyperion.

The Fury is > King Hyperion.

Bentley
Man, that wikipedia panel should be retconned into a Doombot with a glitch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.