predators new movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthmaul1
they just announced that robert rodriguez will be doing a predators movie, which they are calling a bold new chapter in the predator universe, and a reboot to the franchice. just hope they don't try to remake it or make it like 1 and 2 never happened.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=54819

Raoul
eek! craw-son ermmhaw00t

awesome.

Bloinky
This will either be absolutely dreadful or actually pretty good.

Robtard
Interesting, probably will be a decent Sci-fi, look forward to seeing a preview.

Kazenji
Originally posted by darthmaul1
just hope they don't try to remake it or make it like 1 and 2 never happened.

I'd rather have a third movie myself too.

MildPossession
Can't be as bad as the Alien Vs Predator movies. I look forwards to it, good director at least.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, the only problem with Rodriguez is that he crams about 16 projects on his plate at once and ends up doing like, 1 of them.

BruceSkywalker
can't wait to see this

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by MildPossession
Can't be as bad as the Alien Vs Predator movies. I look forwards to it, good director at least.

QFT yes

CATMANEXE
Originally posted by Bloinky
This will either be absolutely dreadful or actually pretty good.

Robs never let me down. im stoked about this news.

jinXed by JaNx
please dont fuk this up please dont fuk this up. The Alien Franchise has been massacred and will never see the light of day ever again but Predator...,he still has a chance. and NO more goddamn dawson creek aliens vs predator movie bullshit.

MildPossession
He isn't directing it now:

Alex Litvak is currently penning the new draft of PREDATORS that's to be produced by Robert Rodriguez's Troublemaker Studios for 20th Century Fox. Litvak recently wrote MEDIAVAL for New Regency. The reboot to the classic 80's action/horror flick PREDATOR is being penned as a "sequel" and will follow a team of commandoes who face down a mysterious race of vicious monsters. The project is on fast-track for a July 9, 2010 release. No word yet on who will be directing as Rodriguez is now said to not be getting behind the camera.

MildPossession
Neil Marshall!! is close to getting the role of Director for this new Predator film. The British director of The Descent, Dog Soldiers, Doomsday and upcoming Centurion.

I like the choice, hope he gets it.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by MildPossession
Neil Marshall!! is close to getting the role of Director for this new Predator film. The British director of The Descent, Dog Soldiers, Doomsday and upcoming Centurion.

I like the choice, hope he gets it.

???OMG are u serious?
the descent and doomsday totally sucked, if he is directing i will have very low expectations.

MildPossession
This coming from someone who thinks Die Another Day is great... stick out tongue

The Descent is a very good Horror film and he is a good director who could handle a Predator film, far from sucks.

BackFire
Man, if Neil Marshall directs I will jizz my pants. That would be amazing.

MildPossession
Apparently he is not according to another news source in the Predator 3 topic, I can't even remember the name of the director mentioned.

Allankles
I've always wanted a Predator only game, sorry AVP I don't want to play as an Alien, or human soldier in the middle of an Alien-Predator battle.

I'll settle for a new well crafted Predator only movie.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Allankles
I've always wanted a Predator only game, sorry AVP I don't want to play as an Alien, or human soldier in the middle of an Alien-Predator battle.

Whats that got to do with this movie.

FeelGood
Originally posted by Allankles

I'll settle for a new well crafted Predator only movie.

We have that.

Anyway I don't see what's so bad about AVP films

darthmaul1
I liked them too, the should do a double release and do this predators and avp3 to finish of that series in a great way.

darthmaul1
Nimrod Antal is directing the predators movie.

MildPossession
I didn't think much of Vacancy, but Kontroll is a good film, interesting to see what he does.

Kazenji
And Alex Litvak and Michael Finch are writing the script

as for Nimrod his next film is the upcoming action flick Armored.

MildPossession
Those guys are more or less new, only had one film out from their script, worked on the same one.

Kazenji

Kazenji

BruceSkywalker
i am so stoked for this..

i hope ian whyte returns

Kazenji

Kazenji

Kazenji
Looks like Danny Trejo will be in this movie

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59537

The Nuul
Predators Plot Details Revealed
Source:Latino Review
September 28, 2009

"Cuchillo." That's the name of Danny Trejo's character in Predators, the sequel Robert Rodriguez
is producing with Nimrod Antal in the director's chair. This lil' nugget of info and more can be gleaned from Latino Review's video script review they posted today.

They've got the drop on all sorts of plot details which include the names of all of the bad-asses who are transported to the Predator home planet and thrust into its jungles.

It appears the eight people who comprise this varied troupe was kidnapped by the alien hunters. Armed to the teeth, they're forced to defend themselves from predator dogs, predator falcons, a "super" Predator (known as "Black Super Predator"wink and his buddies.

The review also says, if all goes well, there is still room for a cameo by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The film is being produced at Rodriguez's Troublemaker Studios and will hit theaters next summer.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
Predators Plot Details Revealed
Source:Latino Review
September 28, 2009

"Cuchillo." That's the name of Danny Trejo's character in Predators, the sequel Robert Rodriguez
is producing with Nimrod Antal in the director's chair. This lil' nugget of info and more can be gleaned from Latino Review's video script review they posted today.

They've got the drop on all sorts of plot details which include the names of all of the bad-asses who are transported to the Predator home planet and thrust into its jungles.

It appears the eight people who comprise this varied troupe was kidnapped by the alien hunters. Armed to the teeth, they're forced to defend themselves from predator dogs, predator falcons, a "super" Predator (known as "Black Super Predator"wink and his buddies.

The review also says, if all goes well, there is still room for a cameo by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The film is being produced at Rodriguez's Troublemaker Studios and will hit theaters next summer.

I just heard the video.. I cannot wait to watch this

Blinky
I heard Ziggy Marley will be playing one of the predators.

http://www.citydrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/ziggy.jpg

Mmmmeh...so-so.

The Nuul
Hellz no.

Kazenji
Walton Goggins will be fighting Predators for those who watch The Shield

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59731

Kazenji

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Walton Goggins will be fighting Predators for those who watch The Shield

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59731

Goggins was good on The Shield..

Brody can act when he has a good script, so this is a good addition IMO.

doctorray
hi to every one

darthmaul1
they just put it up here that Adrian Brody will be in it??
http://www.killermovies.com/p/predators/news/2489_Adrien_Brody_To_Star_In_Predators.html

I don't know if this is good or bad, i'm not that fussy for him, and him in a predator movie??
Have to wait and see.

The Nuul
I am not too excited about him....Rather have Bill Murray.

roughrider
http://www.killermovies.com/p/predators/news/2489_Adrien_Brody_To_Star_In_Predators.html

I don't know if this is good or bad, i'm not that fussy for him, and him in a predator movie??
Have to wait and see.

They're going in an opposite way from Ahnold the Governator; that's for sure.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by roughrider
They're going in an opposite way from Ahnold the Governator; that's for sure.

Maybe he will play a retard like the village and the predators will take pitty on him.

Kazenji

Or you could've just looked up a little bit and read the thing i posted

"Entire Predators Cast Revealed!"

Kazenji

BruceSkywalker

mears should be good as one of the preds

Blinky
Danny Devito should be a predator too.

full_movies_43
I am awaiting the release of this movie. Earlier movies were good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.