Mystique vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
They start on the other sides of the Earth, and are going to kill each other.
Raven gets revolver loaded with carbonadium bullets.

They are not allowed to use allies in their showdown. In essence, this is 'get mistique' scenario all over again, but with something to put Logan down in Raven's hands.

Kris Blaze
She shoots him in the nose.

wannabe
Well, if it weren't for Logan's regeneration, Mysique would have been the superior in this confrontation, so with carbonadium bullets i'd give her the win.

Btw: If Logan really intended to kill her / let he die, why did he think those wounds of hers would do the job? As a shapeshifter she's got a healing factor herself, not on par with his, but good enough to survive even as normally lethal wounds as she suffered - as an experienced X-Men, Killer and former lover of Raven he should have known that ... very sloppy ... luckily. big grin

Survivor19
Well, for some reason he suddenly decided NOT to kill her.

I'm rooting for Raven myself. She is badass.

Eternal Idol
I'd give Wolverine the win via ambush, only because this isn't a standard face-off. If it were, the carbonadium ammo almost guarantees Mystique the win.

Survivor19
I have a hard time imagining Logan ambushing Raven. If anything, she can stage the ambush...

But whatever. It's within the realm of possible.

Eternal Idol
Nah, his senses give him the edge needed for an ambush. She can't really fool him by changing her physical appearance, because he still knows her scent. He can tell where she's been, or even pick her out from a crowd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.