Universal Darkness OOC and Registry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet Fox
Its an Alternate Universe. (Yes again.) Magic is in the world thus weapon technology has not gone beyond that of the Sword and Shield. (Does not mean sword is only weapon.) Mythical creatures roam the land. Unicorns and Fairys for Example along with others. However there are dangerous ones as well. Trolls, Orcs, Ogres, as well as others. Each just as terrirorial as the next and all very primal. (the bad ones anyway) The races of the realm: The Elves. Fairest of them all. Their skill with the Bow and Magics higher above the rest. The Kaja. Cat like beings. Swift and powerful. They are the fastest of the races and many claim smarter then even the elves. The Males of the Race tend to be bigger and more powerful then the Females who tend to be swifter then the Males. Then there are the Humans. their ability to adapt to situations is said to be a marvel. They are highley skilled in many ways. Though unlike the Elves and Kaja, who can specalize in many aspects of their own race, the humans, depending on the individual, become skilled in only one aspect. This leads to higher concentration of Magic or greater strength. Mostly, those humans who go with physical tend to lose there affinity for the Arcane.(Magic) Also those who train in the Arcane rely on Magic so they do not train in Physical. However there are rare occasions when a human will train in all aspects. Though they never became as strong in one aspect as someone who trains in one only, they still have a wider area of skill. For Decades these three races have been uneasy. The humans do not trust the Kara or the Elves. The Kaja think the Elves beleive they are superior to them and the humans only want war. the Elves seeing the humans as brutes and savages and the Kara even more wild. But an evil is spreading across the land. A Corrupt power has taken the most powerful from each race. Corrupted their souls and turned them against their own people. The evil pulsl together the dark creatures of the Realm who are lead by these three, now know as Demi-Evils. All of this, the Corruption of the Three, The rallying of the Dark ones, all organized by a Higher Evil known now by the Three Races as The Dark One. Finally the three Races put down their diffrences and come together to destroy this evil from their realm. What will you do to help cleanse this evil?

Here is where you will be putting your Registry information. I know it took awhile to get this approved but Ush is a very busy guy and we cant rush him... or we all die a horrible and painful, yet funny, Death. Anyway here are the Character Sheets I want you to fill out. If you have any questions about the character sheets then please ask and I shall fill you in.

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaponry:
Skills:
Other Items:
Bio: (Optional)

Remember. Try to make your sheet in tuned with your race. The Kaja are not short creatures. The elfs are not fat people. Ect. Ect.

anyway I hope this works out better then my Elemental RP.... in other words I REALLY hope that ppl ACTUALLY join like they said they would in the Request thread.

Also, The three Evils and the "Dark One" are going to be played by me. If you wish to be one of the three you may PM me and you can tell me why you think you should be one. The "Dark One" is not available for anyone but myself.

Well put in those character sheets and lets do this!!

Scarlet Fox
Name: Chun Chun (Chewn Chewn)
Race: Kaja
Age: Young for a Kaja to be out in the open alone. In Kaja years she would be in middle teens though she has lived many more human years than that. ((Kaja age like Elfs in this if you wish to know.))
Height: 6'6
Personality: Very hyper. She could play all day and not seem tired.... then she just suddenly crashs.
Weaponry: Kaja use Claws and Teeth for Main Weaponry. However they can use other weaponry. Chun uses a Bo Staff.
Skills: Very skilled in hand to hand combat and the Bo Staff.
Other Items: Small pouches on her belt. What is inside them is unknown.
Bio: Very hyper young Kaja. She weilds a Bow staff, though she seems to not be able to use it properly. She is easily offended and hates to be called a little kid though uses that excuss when there is something to be done she doesnt want to do. There is something odd about her and those with good attention to detail would see that.
Appearance: http://rentmovie.com/movie-posters/cat-girl-nuku-nuku-5.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Name: MahMoodEsRood
Age: (How old do Kajans...Kajanians...or something live to be)
Height: 6'8
Appearance: Personality: Hot headed, and quick to lose his temper and fight. He's more of a warrior than a diplomat as in a battle of words is a war he never learned how to fight. He's mostly angry all the time, he likes to be feared and appear as the greatest warrior of his people but he is truthfully submissive behind closed doors and searches for the woman who can tame him.
Weaponry: I suppose we only get claws and teeth?
Skills: Tank. Incredible strength and damage soak/durability.
Other Items: Not that I can think of at the moment.

Wei Phoenix
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/thumb/3/31/Ferd-skrimir.jpg/250px-Ferd-skrimir.jpg

Scarlet Fox
Kaja CAN have other weapons. and they can live .. lets say... 900 years. ^_^ playing on the 9 lives thing. The elf class is like you would normally think. Life span of hundreds of years.. But just to that extent. They do not live through anything. They die just like a human would but live A LONG TIME

Scarlet Fox
actually im gona tone down the Kaja life span. 900 seems a bit too out there. Lets put it too 300.

Wei Phoenix
Do the Kaja transform into lions and tigers or do they always stay in Bipedal form?

Scarlet Fox
They stay the same. But have you ever seen outlaw star?

Kesha Clan Clan has that feral thing. So lets jsut say that Kaja who have gone through 100 cycles should do it. Cycles meaning years. So naturally young Kaja like my toon cant do it. It also goes for Hunger. If your too hungry you cant change. A human cant run if they are hungry.

Im changing my toons height from 6'6 to 6'1

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
They stay the same. But have you ever seen outlaw star?

Im changing my toons height from 6'6 to 6'1

Its ok, I was about to post a pic of him transformed but I didn't know if they did actually change or not.

Yeah I used to watch Outlaw Star.

jalek moye
Name: Cato Ronsu
Race: Human
Height: 6'
Appearance: see pic
Personality: rather serious and dedicated to whatever cuase he takes up. He doesn't really have much of a sense of humor or fun, he just does what he feels he needs to.
Weaponry: 2 long swords, a mace, and a dagger
Skills: Master swordsman, and highly skilled in unarmed and blunt weapon combat. Also is able to repair armor and weapons
Other Items: full suit of armor and small pouch with money in it
Bio: He is essentially a wandering warrior always searching for a cuase to fight for.

Scarlet Fox
Edit!

Scarlet Fox
Okay this is what is going to happen. Im going to open the rp NOW! so that way we three can start it. that way it will be funner when more people join us mid-way. ^_^

Also i was thinking My person and wies guy run into each other since they are basically on the same land. Jalek can run into us later after things... get shakey. Jalek, you will know when that happens.

Scarlet Fox
There now Jalek can come play too!!

jalek moye
ok i will, btw dont forget to sign up in mine

Scarlet Fox
I know. I havent forgoten. Ive been trying to think of who i want to be. ^_^

jalek moye
remember if you cant think of who. u can make one,

Scarlet Fox
I know! Now stop talking about YOUR rp in MY rp Registration!!

stick out tongue luv ya

Anon E. Mous
Name: Can-Yu (refers to himself as "The Great Can-yu"
Race: Elf
Height: 5'10
Appearance: Thin and regal
Personality: Slight inferiority complex, loves boasting about his magical skills, and is extremely smart.
Weaponry: Elven Longbow with specially enchanted arrows: blinding, stunning, etc. His main weapon, however, is his extreme affinity to the arcane. He is one of the most powerful mages of his time.
Skills: Magic
Other Items: An assortment of magical experiments kept in his satchel, which is enchanted to be much bigger on the inside than on the outside. These include a flying carpet he's been working on, which flies for short distances, but tends to get irritable if flone for too long.
Bio: Shown to have exceptional magical abilities even as a child, Can-Yu has been training all his life, perfecting his magical skills. As a result, his body is weak, and if stripped off his magic, will go down easily in hand-to-hand combat (not like thats ever going to happen... "hint hint"wink.

Now i wait for confirmation.

Wei Phoenix
I like the regal characters who are so full of themselves. Kudos on the bio. I made someone just like him a while ago. Extremely smart and knows he is the shit. Extremely fast and agile but physically weak.

Anon E. Mous
Thanks Wei smile

I'm extremely new at this and trying to get better.

Scarlet has to approve, right?

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, knowing her she'll say yeah.

Shad0w_Frost
Name: Vexx
Height: 6'7"
Appearance: A rare breed a Kaja, resembling a snow leopard, Strong, powerful, and mysterious.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/snow_leopard.jpg
Has icy blue eyes and takes pride in his long bushy tail.

Personality: A fierce warrior, loves a good fight, loves a good drink(Booze), and is a bit of a lady's man.

Weaponry: Razor sharp Claws/Teeth, also carries a large sword on his back. http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/CoolSword.jpg

Skills: A skilled Fighter and Hunter, very resourceful, very good with the blade.

Other Items: A long red silk cloth he uses as a scarf or body wrap. Also wears a belt with 2 flasks of his favorite booze(Highly flammable:P)

Bio: Grew up in a mountain village training and learning with his parents and a band of drunkards and bards the villagers had befriended. One day he was out on a hunt, preparing for a great feast, but upon returning he found that his village was set ablaze by a group of bandits, No survivors. In an angry drunken rage he tracked down and slaughtered every last one of the bandits and took the mighty sword of their leader, such a magnificent sword didn't belong with those scum, he wondered how they came across it...
He now roams the lands looking for a purpose...and booze.

Anon E. Mous
Why do people like Kajas so much?

Seriously, why not more elves?
Elves pwn all.

Thinking: I guess humans aren't all that bad either... oh well

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Why do people like Kajas so much?

Seriously, why not more elves?
Elves pwn all.

Thinking: I guess humans aren't all that bad either... oh well

Meh, i play humans and elves too much in other rps.

Anon E. Mous
Understandable.

All of my oblivion characters were khajits.

BADGALcharlie26
Im still in for it glad it got approved here's my bio.
Name- Lucrecia
Race- human
Age- undecided not sure how long they live for.
Height- 6.0
Appearance- tall long jet black hair blue eyes and slim.
Personality- cunning, smart, and dareing.
Weaponry- carries a chakras that she uses as a boomerang to take down several enemies at once.
Skills- high jumper and can run very fast
Items- a locket with a healing water in it.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Thanks Wei smile

I'm extremely new at this and trying to get better.

Scarlet has to approve, right?
Thats fine but if your the "Most Powerful Mage of your Time" then you should put more restriction on other parts. We dont want people making uber toons. Other than that its Approved. Try to think of WoW and only have one tree of Skills. Like Fire, Ice, Ect.
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Name: Vexx
Height: 6'7"
Appearance: A rare breed a Kaja, resembling a snow leopard, Strong, powerful, and mysterious.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/snow_leopard.jpg
Has icy blue eyes and takes pride in his long bushy tail.

Personality: A fierce warrior, loves a good fight, loves a good drink(Booze), and is a bit of a lady's man.

Weaponry: Razor sharp Claws/Teeth, also carries a large sword on his back. http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/CoolSword.jpg

Skills: A skilled Fighter and Hunter, very resourceful, very good with the blade.

Other Items: A long red silk cloth he uses as a scarf or body wrap. Also wears a belt with 2 flasks of his favorite booze(Highly flammable:P)

Bio: Grew up in a mountain village training and learning with his parents and a band of drunkards and bards the villagers had befriended. One day he was out on a hunt, preparing for a great feast, but upon returning he found that his village was set ablaze by a group of bandits, No survivors. In an angry drunken rage he tracked down and slaughtered every last one of the bandits and took the mighty sword of their leader, such a magnificent sword didn't belong with those scum, he wondered how they came across it...
He now roams the lands looking for a purpose...and booze.
I like it. Approved
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
Im still in for it glad it got approved here's my bio.
Name- Lucrecia
Race- human
Age- undecided not sure how long they live for.
Height- 6.0
Appearance- tall long jet black hair blue eyes and slim.
Personality- cunning, smart, and dareing.
Weaponry- carries a chakras that she uses as a boomerang to take down several enemies at once.
Skills- high jumper and can run very fast
Items- a locket with a healing water in it.
Approved

jalek moye
ok after a few mor posts by you and Wei i'll have Cato get there

I'm home from work early cuz of an injury

Anon E. Mous
Name: Can-Yu (refers to himself as "The Great Can-yu"wink
Height: 5'10
Appearance: Thin and regal
Personality: Slight inferiority complex, loves boasting about his magical skills, and is extremely smart.
Weaponry: Elven Longbow with specially enchanted arrows: Fire,
Paralyzing etc. His main weapon, however, is his magic. He is primarily a fire mage, though he is also proficient in a few other areas, such as necromancy and telekinesis.
Skills: Magic
Other Items: An assortment of magical experiments kept in his satchel, which is enchanted to be much bigger on the inside than on the outside. These include a flying carpet he's been working on, which flies for short distances, but tends to get irritable if flone for too long.
Bio: Shown to have exceptional magical abilities even as a child, Can-Yu has been training all his life, perfecting his magical skills. His recent use of dark magics has gotten him expelled from the elven mages society. As a result of his extreme magical training, his body is weak, and if stripped off his magic, he will go down easily in hand-to-hand combat (not like thats ever going to happen... "hint hint"wink.

OK, changed a few things.

jalek moye
O I'm giving my guy a shield also, i had forgot about that. he'll carry it on his back the swords sheath under it

http://www.guildwars.com/images/contests/designaweapon2k7/hm_jesus_shield.jpg

Scarlet Fox
NEcromancy? Isnt that usually associated with evil traits?

meh w/e Good to go. Ty.

Anon E. Mous
Thats why he was expelled from the elven lands.

He isn't evil himself, he just thought he might need to use it sometime.

BADGALcharlie26
A bit more info on lucrecia the locket she wears is a heirloom that been handed down from generation to generation the healing water that is in the locket is id imagine was taken or rather stolen from the elven sacred waters something like that, she has no magic powers at all but what she lacks in magic she makes up with her strength skill and agility i reckon im not really anywhere near you lot at the moment that im wandering somewhere.

Anon E. Mous
Did she say i was good to go?

jalek moye
yea she did

Anon E. Mous
Awesome smilesmilesmile

BADGALcharlie26
Think the roleplay coming together nice so far im quite enjoying it atm my first roleplay that ive participated on here it all new to me but i am regular poster so will post whenever i can whoop whoop

Pandoraspunani
Can i play?

Name:Naimah
Age: around the same age as chun maybe even the same to be exact, could have been born during the same season.
Height:6'5"
Appearance: similar to her but with a more cat like face http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/Underwaterbliss/Xmen/391px-Tigra_005.jpg
Personality: a very frisky kitty. she loves to play but always finds time to relax in the shade. she especially likes playing with the boys but acts classy...most of the time.
Weaponry:
Skills:
Other Items:

Anon E. Mous
What about the rest?

And come on, another KAJA?!

Actually i don't care, kaja are cool.
smile

BADGALcharlie26
Yep another elf or human would of been good but agree kaja am cool.

Anon E. Mous
Still only elf! Elves rule.

Pandoraspunani
Second go around. if possible delete my first post

Name:Naimah
Age: same as chun chun, possibly of the same litter or atleast season
Height:6'5'
Personality: A frisky kitty she likes to play, especially with the boys however she likes to stay as classy as possible....most of the time. a little spacey at times, one may have to call her name more than once to get her attention but once you have it shes all ears.
Weaponry: claws and teeth like all Kaja however she has a long, strong tail, in which she uses almost like a monkey to hoist herself up at times or grab objects if her paws are full. she also uses to snatch her prey whilst hiding in the trees then constricts them, using claws and teeth to pull off the meat.
Skills: using her tail, also hand to hand combat
Other Items: her lucky backpack which contains small collectables, she always has some snacks, berries and such. if her backpack is ever lost she would go into deep depression, for only she knows what truly is hidden deep within its pockets.
Bio: Energetic, loving, spacey, and strong Naimah loves to play and is always getting into trouble. if she goes down she usually tries to bring someone with her, but if troubles afoot she is the first one to offer help to a needy friend. She has developed a little early and embraces her curves and even shows them off at times just for extra attention.

http://www.theartistschoice.com/scans/tsmith/thumbs/AH%20Tigra.jpg http://xs125.xs.to/xs125/08122/tigra2003391.jpg

Pandoraspunani
i would like to also add the main reason she uses her tail more than her hands is because when she was born she was the runt of her litter. motor skills were weak so she used her tail for grabbing and picking things up. so now she is strong enough to hold up her own weight and others. she may be on all fours more than two legs at times but when she is upright she is very tall and strong in her stance, unless being tickled

Scarlet Fox
approved.

Pandoraspunani
thank you! see u soon muuuahahahahahah lol

Zalindrana
Sry. Here is my thing.

Name: Zalin
Height: 5'11
Weaponry: Silver Dragon Bow
Skill: Skilled in the Bow and Magics
Bio: Unknown
Appearance:
http://www.system-exception.com/SteveCS4E/Male%20Elf.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Zalindrana
Sry. Here is my thing.

Name: Zalin
Height: 5'11
Weaponry: Silver Dragon Bow
Skill: Skilled in the Bow and Magics
Bio: Unknown
Appearance:
http://www.system-exception.com/SteveCS4E/Male%20Elf.jpg

He's very handsome. Whats he like though?

Pandoraspunani
unknown so it says...i cant wait to see whats up with him though

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Pandoraspunani
unknown so it says...i cant wait to see whats up with him though

I'm getting ready to head up there. 7:00pm right?

Pandoraspunani
yep

Wei Phoenix
They going to let us in if we arrive late?

Anon E. Mous
What kind of magic does he use?

BTW, Finally! Another elf

Pandoraspunani
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
They going to let us in if we arrive late?

yea its free u just walk in lol no one will be there maybe like 5 ppl

my spots number 4 anyway so no rush

BADGALcharlie26
Based lucrecia's look on xena and her weapon the chakram

Scarlet Fox
Just waiting for everyone to settle down for the night. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
SSX's looki so much better though...

http://www.freewebs.com/ultimatewarzone/sunzhangxiang.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Just waiting for everyone to settle down for the night. stick out tongue

I'm ready. I think everyone is.

Anon E. Mous
I made Can-Yu a pet because he gets lonely by himself all the time.

Scarlet Fox
O.o otay

Anon E. Mous
He does!

Shad0w_Frost
I wantz a pet too!

A half retarded runt midget of a goblin named Flarb that infiltrated and now lives in a backpack i found. He likes to jump out and scare people.
Also when i am fighting he peeks out of my backpack and throws rocks at people.

Anon E. Mous
I win. Mine is a fire bird.

I made it because everyone else has someone. Can-Yu is not a person for relationships, so he made a pet.

Shad0w_Frost
Me and Flarb can be your friend. I'm just chillin at the camp while everyone else is makin sexy time. lol

Anon E. Mous
I thought you were with Naimah?

Anon E. Mous
FLARG!

Seriously? Flarg? At least mine is a FIRE BIRD!

Half-retarded mini-goblin?

I think i'm gonna go back to the camp site and blow that thing up.

Shad0w_Frost
Yeah, she kool too.

Shad0w_Frost
NOooooo DO NOT KILL FLARG! I KEEL YOU!

Wei Phoenix
I'll see you guys later. A certain someone did something to me in real life and I don't feel like being anywhere around her.

The irony in all of this is that I was just talking to Scarlet today about how we wouldn't be here forever.

Later days guys.

Shad0w_Frost
Take care man. Come back soon.

Scarlet Fox
NUUUUUU

Shad0w_Frost
sad

Scarlet Fox
cry

jalek moye
i'll keep everyone informed if any other descions from him come through

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
i'll keep everyone informed if any other descions from him come through

Yeah do me a favor and don't treat her any differently here either. I'd probably be back if I spoke to her today, but thats highly unlikely when you factor in my luck.

jalek moye
you know i wont

Wei Phoenix
Yeah she has her Xbox back now so you may see her tonight or tomorrow.

Wei Phoenix
Don't be looking for me to return to rping anytime soon.

Shad0w_Frost
My goblin pet has inspired me to watch some old movies i liked as a kid, like Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal.
I consider him to be like the little crazy mini goblin creatures in these movies lol.
LxoE2az9mJM

Wei Phoenix
DB was gangsta in that movie...and hot....

Shad0w_Frost
lol

Shad0w_Frost
Legend was kool too.

MVs17MKOiPI

Wei Phoenix
So me and Jalek are playing L4D with our friend and his cousin. Basically we're the infected on the Subway our friend's cousin fails to get Louis and utters "Stupid black ******." He knows for a fact I'm black and all so me and Jalek stopped saving him and just clowned him for being racist. It was pretty funny, he later sent me a message and apologized claiming he was frustrated at the time so I told him that you're pretty much racist if you revert to racial slurs because you're frustrated with someone playing a black character in a game.

Shad0w_Frost
lol yeah.
Good game btw. I have that on Xbox live.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah we were LIVEing it up last night owning them then Jalek had to leave for like 45 minutes to get a sandwich out of his fridge.

Shad0w_Frost
Kool. I'm Shad0w Frost on there. Feel Free to add me if you want smile
I'll warn ya though i'm a little rusty. havent played in awhile. but i do have fond memories of hiding on roofs and strangling peeps with a Smoker.

jalek moye
mine is Djalek

Shad0w_Frost
aight kool

King of Blades

Scarlet Fox
Approved

Wei Phoenix
Whats my song of the week and I'll be back? Artist too.

TwilightxGirl
Hiya was wandering if it was okay if this roleplay is still open if i could join this i was thinking about being a female elf im thinking up the character now and ill post the sheet as soon as i have

Wei Phoenix
Yeah its still open.

TwilightxGirl
Cool ill post the sheet ina bit

TwilightxGirl
Name:Valandra
Height:6.0
Appearance: Long blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality:friendly, kind and a bit nieve at times
Weaponry: Elven wand
Skills:can astral project and be in two places at once
Other Items: a elven rucksack which holds plenty of items, star amulet

Scarlet Fox
ha ha Rood is my boy toy!

Shad0w_Frost
lol :P

Wei Phoenix
ha ha Rood is my boy toy!

Well he's only submissive Chun, but a boy he is not. Don't be disrespecting him in front of company like that. How else is supposed to intimidate the humans and elves? All they have to do now is call Chun. sad I'm no longer scary...

Shad0w_Frost
You are still scary to Flarg :P

Scarlet Fox
XD You think Chun is going to get on Rood for being mean to them? Nope. Not one bit. She will just say " Hey dont look at me. I dont control his life. " Though Chun and Rood both know THATS NOT TRUE! MUHAHAHAHA

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I have to claim that I fell down the stairs when they ask about my face.

Scarlet Fox
>.>

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
You are still scary to Flarg :P

That's not enough, I need fear among the masses...

jalek moye
Cato didn't fear him before, and he sure won't care that he gets bossed around by his lady

Scarlet Fox
Well technically all they saw was Chun kissing Rood. He was the one who went all "Im a discrace" what with the lowering of the head and all. So TECHNICALLY they dont know Chun has power over Rood. All they would know is that Chun and Rood have a thing.... Right?

There. All fixed. Everyone is still scared of Rood! ^_^ Im the best!

Wei Phoenix
you're lucky Cato didn't outright beat him in their fight. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind a little Yaoi action. My lady would whoop your lady.

jalek moye
you're lucky Cato didn't outright beat him in their fight. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind a little Yaoi action. My lady would whoop your lady.
yes of course

but on the subject of Yaoi wink

Shad0w_Frost

hawt

Shad0w_Frost
My Flarg will pelt you all with rocks! And repeatedly stab you with his fork if you get too close :P

Then he will go back to humping Chun's leg lol

Scarlet Fox
Well... ^_^

Wei Phoenix
Well technically all they saw was Chun kissing Rood. He was the one who went all "Im a discrace" what with the lowering of the head and all. So TECHNICALLY they dont know Chun has power over Rood. All they would know is that Chun and Rood have a thing.... Right?

There. All fixed. Everyone is still scared of Rood! ^_^ Im the best!

Aw it's ok, you don't have to change anything. I made him lose some of that scary factor for now.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
yes of course

but on the subject of Yaoi wink

Yeah I sent you that link to Sensitive Pornograph.

Scarlet Fox
>.>

BTW guys. Look at my Sig Forum. Wei. You said you would Rock it if I made it. Anyway im gona log for today. Ill be on again tomorrow. Marvel doesnt seem to be posting anymore right now, but ill check it again before i got to bed.

Shad0w_Frost
ok kool

jalek moye
>.>

BTW guys. Look at my Sig Forum. Wei. You said you would Rock it if I made it. Anyway im gona log for today. Ill be on again tomorrow. Marvel doesnt seem to be posting anymore right now, but ill check it again before i got to bed.
k night

talk to you tommorow

Shad0w_Frost
>.>

Joo haz nice sigs smile I likes dem.
big grin

Have a good night smile

Wei Phoenix
>.>

I never tell a lie, nor do I deny Kirby.

Scarlet Fox
Wow guys. I expected Wei to Don the Sig but Jalek too? So supportive ^_^ I guess you like it then. the gun is from Halo. the only real thing on Kirby is the helmet. I got the picture off a surplus site.

Wei Phoenix
Well that's what bein' friends is about hence the song. I figured that was the Halo gun. Kirby makes the sig full of win though. We actually got in a debate about him last night...and I won.

Scarlet Fox
About Kirby? What was the Debat about?

Wei Phoenix
How Kirby is the greatest and most powerful character throughout all medias. Jalek said he wasn't, I said he was. I was right, he even claimed Thor would own him, but we all know Thor would get swallowed and Kirby would pick up the hammer and he would utterly own him. Then his friend who I can't help but laugh at sometimes said Mario would beat him but I proved him wrong as well.

Scarlet Fox
lol

Wei Phoenix
lol

Thorby FTW!

Scarlet Fox
XD

O.O

I know what my next Sig is going to be!! MUHAHAHAHA

Wei Phoenix
I'll play one of the three guys.

jalek moye
i will too

Scarlet Fox
Which ones do you guys want?

Bulky Guy?
Medium Guy?
Or the teenage lookin one?

Wei Phoenix
Knowing Jalek he'll take the medium looking one. I'll take the teenage one if he's feminine, if not then I'll take the bulky guy.

Scarlet Fox
>_> I was going to make the Medium build guy Feminine actually.

Wei Phoenix
Well I outrank Jalek in your glorious Hoe Patrol so I'll go ahead and take the medium one despite what he may like. This is also payback for taking Spike.

Scarlet Fox
Alright. I will whisper you the details of him then.

jalek moye
actually i was gonna take the bulky one

Scarlet Fox
Okay. Ill whisper you the Details.

jalek moye
k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.