Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Marvel Universe

This will be a sort of a marvel ultimate alliance style roleplay, in the sense that it encompasses anything and everything in marvel. It shall be set in current continuity so things like Norman Osborne being in charge of a large apart of the government and Wasp and the orignal captain america being dead are all there. The plot will start in that Nick Fury will start up a secret team, in order to fight against various threats he's discovered that are forming and to try to halt the Cabal's(like the illuminati with supervillians) plans. It shall still be pretty open like the xmen rp is with others staying behind and doing whatever if they like, and the ability to change characters in between missions.

You can be any character in marvel (within reason) and use any of thier past or current power sets/levels, but they must be in their current persona and situations. For example you could be Tony Stark with any of his armor models but he'll still have to be a fugitive from the law. So basically if you want a character and can't find out exactly whats going on with them now, just ask. You can also make your own characters if you want.

Also any member of the Dark Avengers will be villians in regards to the team

If you are using an established character just say who you are useing, and if you are using a non standard powerset of theres.

If you want to make a char heres the sheet

Name:
Alias(code name):
Identity(publicly known ot not):
Height:
Weight:
Gadgets/weapons(if any):
Appearance:

Harrashe
Name: Piotr "Peter" Rasputin

Alias(code name): Colossus

Identity(publicly known ot not):... isnt that the same as name?

Height: 7'5

Weight: Dont know

Powers: Colossus is a mutant that has the ability to transform his entire body into a form of 'organic steel', with properties analogous to osmium but of still unknown composition. Colossus cannot transform only a single portion of his body into this armored state; he must either transform completely or remain within his normal state. When he transforms, he gains around a foot in height and his weight is at least doubled. In his armored form, Colossus possesses superhuman levels of strength, which currently slightly exceeds that of The Thing, as well as superhuman stamina and durability. His physical strength is currently greater than when he first joined the X-Men, since he was a teenager at the time. While in his armored form, Colossus requires no food, water, or even oxygen to sustain himself, and is extremely resistant to injury. He is capable of withstanding great impacts, high caliber bullets, falling from great heights, temperature extremes of hot and cold, electricity, and certain magical attacks.

Colossus is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, having received training from Wolverine and Cyclops. He also has had training in acrobatics and sword fighting from Nightcrawler. In his human form, he is exceptionally strong and fit, though not superhumanly so. He has also completed college-level courses at Xavier's school.

Gadgets/weapons(if any): N/A

Appearance:
http://www.fantastic-four.nl/Colossus2.jpg

Harrashe
this one is probably better actually.
http://www.fantastic-four.nl/Collosus_01.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Name: Brian Braddock
Alias(code name): Captain Britain
Identity(publicly known ot not): Known in UK, mostly unknown throughout the rest.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180 lbs
Powers: Class 100 strength, flight, Superhuman speed, agility, reflexes, durability and all that and forcefields
Gadgets/weapons(if any): Amulet of Right
Appearance:
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/2522/597626-captainbritain_super.png

Pandoraspunani
Jalek you have convinced me!!!

Name: Alison Blaire

Alias(code name): Dazzler

Identity(publicly known ot not): yes

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 115lbs

Powers:he Dazzler is a mutant with the superhuman ability to transduce sonic vibrations which reach her body into various types of light. This ability seems to operate over a great range of frequencies, including the audible spectrum (35 to 16,500 cycles per second), and a great variation of sound pressure levels regardless of the complexity, dissonance, or randomness of the sound. For example, a car crash and a symphonic passage of equal duration will both produce usable incoming acoustic vibrations.

The Dazzler, however, prefers utilizing the sound of music, particularly that which is rhythmically sustained. Not only is music more pleasant to her ears, but the steady beat of contemporary popular provides a more constant source of sound to convert. The precise means by which this conversion process works is as yet unknown, but it must involve a body-wide energy field that controls the energy levels of the outer electron shells of her body in such a way as to cause the cascaded release of photons.

Gadgets/weapons(if any): rollerskates, radio cassette tape-player

Appearance:

jalek moye
All approved

Name: Nick Fury
Alias(code name): Nick fury
Identity(publicly known ot not): Known everwhere
Height: 6'1
Weight: 221
Powers: none, he's a peak human n every stats and master strategist
Gadgets/weapons(if any): a massive inventory of guns, armor, and other tech
Appearance: http://spiderman.neoseeker.com/w/i/spiderman/thumb/8/80/NickFury.jpg/300px-NickFury.jpg

he wont go on any of the missions he's just the the head of them.

jalek moye
I'll open it up when another person posts there character

Anon E. Mous
Name: Kurt Wagner
Alias(code name): Nightcrawler
Identity(publicly known ot not): Not?
Height: 5'10 (guess)
Weight: 180 lbs (also guess)
Powers: Teleportation, Superhuman agility, extremely strong prehensible tail, spider-man like ability to cling to walls
Gadgets/weapons(if any): N/A
Appearance:

Shad0w_Frost
I'm still deciding on who i want to play. will probably end up making a custom character. Will post soon, when i decide.

jalek moye
well who ever it is is approved as long as thet arnt like galactus level or anything

Zernad
Name:Mystique
Alias(code name):Mystique
Identity(publicly known ot not):Public
Height:???
Weight:???
Powersmessedhapeshifter
Gadgets/weapons(if any):Two pistols
Appearance:http://www.scifidimensions.com/Feb03/mystique.jpg

Shad0w_Frost
~custom character~

Name: Billy Black
Alias(code name): Has multiple Alias: BlackJack, The Dice Man, Stranger, Deathdealer.
Identity(publicly known or not): Unknown
Height: 6'3''
Weight:210
Age: Unknown (Seemingly Immortal, always seems to "cheat" death.)
Appearance:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/largeAnimePaperwallpapers_Gungrave_.jpg
He is often seen with his friend, a talking Raven pirched upon his shoulder.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/raven.jpg
Personality/Bio: Anti-hero type. Somewhat sinister/sly, Ladies' man. Enjoys Alcohol, Guns, Gambling, etc. Do to his "special" talents he has become somewhat of an Assasin / Merc for hire at times, When someone is "Wanted, Dead or Alive" he often kills them...then raises them as his own personal crazed zombie minion and turns them in. It gives him a good chuckle.
Powers: Very Strong, Can raise and manipulate the dead, has a strange aura about him granting him amazing luck and charisma. Not mind control but hard to resist his charm when he looks into yours eyes, as if he put a spell on you, a sort of super persuasion if you will.

Gadgets/weapons(if any): Dual hand-cannons holstered at his sides. When he is going into an intense battle he sometimes carries an armor plated coffin strapped to his back full of weapons and gadget goodies.
He also keeps strange gambling gadgets in his pockets, such as explosive dice or a pack of playing cards, etc.

jalek moye
Both approved

jalek moye
O since one of the main villains of this is a guy by the name of The Hood and he has a large crime syndicate of supervillians. If any of you want to make custom villians that work under him for the team to end up fighting go ahead

Shad0w_Frost
My guy may sway to the villains side. but it is unknown at the moment.
He is Just neutral right now.

BADGALcharlie26
Marvel rulz i will sign up im just thinking of a character will get back to you as soon as ive thought of one.

jalek moye
Name: Danny Rand
Alias(code name): Iron Fist
Identity(publicly known ot not): publicly known as a lethal weapon
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
Powers: harness his qi to give himself superhuman stats and utilize the power known as the Iron fist. He can utilize his chi in various methods for healing and fusing minds. He has enhanced senses
Gadgets/weapons(if any):none
Appearance: http://www.bamkapow.com/ul/519-IRONFIST_001.jpg

Scarlet Fox
^_^ I got WoW WORKIN! I was playing at work.

the RP servers have really gone down hill and EVERYONE is a freakin Death Knight MY GOD!

anyway I figured I would just be Storm. Do i gota put up her profile? I mean Storm is a well know chick! all Weather and Weather like!

Thats settled! Im Storm!!

jalek moye

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
^_^ I got WoW WORKIN! I was playing at work.

the RP servers have really gone down hill and EVERYONE is a freakin Death Knight MY GOD!

anyway I figured I would just be Storm. Do i gota put up her profile? I mean Storm is a well know chick! all Weather and Weather like!

Thats settled! Im Storm!!

Excuse me but you didn't get permission from me, Jalek, Veno or the new member Pandora to play a black character. You have to pay the Wigga Tax to act black missy! mad

Anon E. Mous
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Excuse me but you didn't get permission from me, Jalek, Veno or the new member Pandora to play a black character. You have to pay the Wigga Tax to act black missy! mad

What about me?

I HATE YOU ALL!!!

Me:bawling You:blowup

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
dev dev dev dev

Anon E. Mous
^ Sorry about that.

But still: I am sad you did not include me.

P.S. I am cutting myself right now.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
^ Sorry about that.

But still: I am sad you did not include me.

P.S. I am cutting myself right now.

Well I didn't know you were black. I assume everyone isn't black unless they say so. I thought Jalek was white at first. If you truly are black then you'll answer this question correctly.

Did O.J. do it?

Anon E. Mous
Oh...

I get it now.

P.S. No longer sad

P.P.S. No longer cutting myself.

P.P.P.S. O.J.=maybe/maybe not

P.P.P.P.S. I'm not black

P.P.P.P.P.S. I'm sorry

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. God, i'm stupid

Wei Phoenix
Oh...

I get it now.

P.S. No longer sad

P.P.P.P.S. I'm not black

P.P.P.P.P.S. I'm sorry

lol its ok dude.

Pandoraspunani
Oh...

I get it now.

P.S. No longer sad

P.P.P.P.S. I'm not black

P.P.P.P.P.S. I'm sorry

SHAKES HEAD AND WALKS AWAY

Anon E. Mous
Originally posted by Pandoraspunani
SHAKES HEAD AND WALKS AWAY

Cries and shoots myself in both feet.

jalek moye
No more x-men chars unless you are gonna play one for a villian the team will face

BADGALcharlie26
Name- elektra nachos Age mid twenties

weapon- sais Skills -
martial arts and trained in all of the five senses
Marvel- from daredevil and elektra. Personality- not very trusting of people but is a caring person.

jalek moye
approved

just post something and i'll have them get you

Venomancer
Still thinking of an rocking hot charactor toplay.Damn I shouldn't have watch so much mutant x

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Venomancer
Still thinking of an rocking hot charactor toplay.Damn I shouldn't have watch so much mutant x

Ms. Marvel?

Venomancer
That boring piece of..........She SUCKS

Wei Phoenix
That boring piece of..........She SUCKS

You wouldn't like Rogue without her. Carol at her peak would wreck over 90% of the X-Men.

BADGALcharlie26
only just seen that ive been approved am i too late to be picked up?

jalek moye
no you can still be gotten

BADGALcharlie26
Ok cool

Venomancer
Guess I'll be......Blackcat

jalek moye
lol sure

Shad0w_Frost
kool

BADGALcharlie26
Right im going to log off now i got some stuff to do so i won't be back on now till the morning so jalek if you feel that elecktra is going to get too far behind while im logged off then its cool if you or someone else takes over while im gone

sketch_turner
Name: Peter Parker
Alias(code name): Spider Man
Identity(publicly known ot not): wanted as spider man
Height:
Weight:
Powers: can shoot webs, stick to walls, high jump, strength to lift 15 tons
Gadgets/weapons(if any): none
Appearance:

jalek moye
approved. that funny we have both black cat and spiderman

Venomancer
ok I'm toss BC and go with Tigra.

Alter ego Greer Grant
Species Human (empowered)
Team affiliations Avengers
West Coast Avengers
Lady Liberators
Notable aliases The Cat, Greer Sorenson, The Werecat
Abilities Superhuman strength, speed, senses and agility
Retractable

jalek moye
sure

Wei Phoenix
ok I'm toss BC and go with Tigra.

Alter ego Greer Grant
Species Human (empowered)
Team affiliations Avengers
West Coast Avengers
Lady Liberators
Notable aliases The Cat, Greer Sorenson, The Werecat
Abilities Superhuman strength, speed, senses and agility
Retractable

Yay now we can use her to drain the enemies of their bodily fluids. Offensive Maneuver 3-BLW go! Tigra on your knees quickly and blow the enemy till they're weak in the knees!

Anon E. Mous
Yay now we can use her to drain the enemies of their bodily fluids. Offensive Maneuver 3-BLW go! Tigra on your knees quickly and blow the enemy till they're weak in the knees!

lol
laughing laughing laughing laughing

BADGALcharlie26
big grin

Pandoraspunani
hahaha yummy

Venomancer
i got news i'm not playing the **** version of her.

Pandoraspunani
aww wack!

Venomancer
ok well seeing she's an **** and Marvel has other heroes.I'll just use Shalimar Fox from the mutant x T.V show seeing that Marvel did create them.How do you like them apples.If you don't belive me heres an link with all the proof.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutant_X_(TV_series)

Now it's either the non-trickish version of Tigra or Shal. Your choice Jalek

Wei Phoenix
i got news i'm not playing the **** version of her.

No such thing as a reformed whore. Her history will never change and that night she invited the Avengers to her 23rd annual gangbang/bukkake party will always be there.

jalek moye
I guess its shal then, seeing as there no such thing as a non whore Tigra smile

Venomancer
ok then.

Namemessedhalimar Fox
Team:mutant X(I guess in this case she'd either be freelance either stuck with the x-men or the only active member of the Mutant X team unlessout of some strange event another team member is joined into the rp.)
Powers:
Shalimar herself is classified as a "Feral Feline", meaning that she has animal genes spliced with her own to give her increased physical abilities.

Feline Physiology: She has been given Feline characteristics, granting her some special abilities which are beyond human ones. When using her abilities, her eyes sometimes take on a glowing orange cat-like appearance.

Enhanced Strength: Her Feline powers make her very athletic, and her strength is considerably greater than normal. Thus, she can even bend steel objects, rip apart metallic web, and knock a human unconscious with one punch.
Leaping Ability: Superhuman Strength grants her the ability to make incredible acrobatic feats in the air, which can be used as an advantage during fights with other humans and Ferals.
Enhanced Speed: She is able to run much faster than an ordinary human, and is even able to rival the speed of a thrown knife.
Superhumanly Acute Senses: Shalimar possesses superhumanly acute senses of sight, smell, and hearing comparable to those of certain animals. She is capable of seeing with greater clarity and at greater distances than an ordinary human, and retains this same clarity, even in near-total darkness. Also, her enhanced sight allows her to see phenomena beyond normal spectrum, for example, infra-red radiation. Her hearing is enhanced similarly, enabling her to both hear sounds that ordinary humans can't and to hear at much greater distances. Shalimar is able to use her highly developed sense of smell to track a target by scent.
Danger Sense: After further mutation, she is able to feel a danger to herself, like she has eyes at the back of her head.
Superhuman Agility: Shalimar's natural agility, balance, and coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.
Superhuman Reflexes: Her natural reaction time is enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.
Enhanced Metabolism: Enhanced Metabolism allows her to heal wounds and injuries much faster than an ordinary human.

Shad0w_Frost
I always had a thing for Victoria Pratt on that show. She's Hawt :P

Venomancer
now I just gotta find an way into the rp.....Really Shadow.Victor is nice looking also.heck the two of them could have ran the show by them self

jalek moye
just post her doign somthing. Fury will pick her up and he'll bring her elektra, and spiderman to the others at the same time

Venomancer
I forgot Shalimar's weakness is fire

X-23lost soul

jalek moye
approved

X-23lost soul
yay thanks!

Venomancer
wasn't advoiding this site butsomething happened.everytime I tried to use this site Google would have an messagesaying "Opps thislink is broken"

silenthawk
cool a marvel roleplay im new here so can i still join ?

jalek moye
yes u can join

silenthawk
name - Matt Murdock
alias - DareDevil
age- not sure
skills - martial arts he is also blind but his other four senses have been heightened and acts as a radar
weapons -Daredevil's signature weapon is his specially-designed billy club, which he created. Disguised as a blind man's cane in civilian garb, it is a multi-purpose weapon and tool that contains thirty feet of aircraft control cable connected to a case-hardened steel grapnel.
weaknesses - loud sound and vibrations which affects his radar sense.

jalek moye
approved

silenthawk
cool

Thunder Fox
may i still join this

Wei Phoenix
Sure

Thunder Fox
cool um what all characters have been taken

Wei Phoenix
Spidey
Captain Britain
Dazzler
Daredevil
Iron Fist
Nightcrawler
X-2
Storm
Colossus
Elektra

Currently no more X-Men can be picked at this time

Thunder Fox
Name: Tony Stark
Alias(code name): Iron Man
Identity(publicly known ot not): i honestly have no clue ><
Height:
Weight:

Gadgets/weapons(if any):Formerly a Cyberpathic link with powerful armored suit:
Super-strength
Supersonic flight at Mach 3
Energy repulsors
Missiles
Durability and regenerative life support
Appearance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/IronManGayV2smudge.jpg

jalek moye
yes i was hoping someone would pick him. and just so you know his identity is known and his basically americas most wanted

Thunder Fox
lol mk

Wei Phoenix
Gone for today auto me if needed.

silenthawk
sorry aint been on people forgot my password to this am i still at the top with the others? last time i was on this i think nightcrawler teleported me to the top.

Anon E. Mous
now we are about to beat the hulk.

Venomancer
ok I'm back now.May I please have an recap

jalek moye
they beat hulk and now have been brought back to one of furys bases. a different one then last time and fury is explaining things.

they are in the hangar just pretend you have always been there.

Wei Phoenix
Due to constant begging of a certain fellow negro who will remain nameless, I'm going to be coming back to help him out with this and everything under the condition someone names the song these lyrics come from, include the artist/s as well. This is my song of the week.
Seriously someone better answer it. No cheating/Google either.

Venomancer
i would guess the magic man since you stated an name

Wei Phoenix
i would guess the magic man since you stated an name

If that is correct I would still need the artist.

Shad0w_Frost
Heart-Magic Man

Dagarkin
Name: Steven Rogers
Alias(code name): Captain America
Identity(publicly known or not): Public
Height: 6'2
Weight: 240
Powers: Super Solider Serum
Peak Human Everything, some showings put him above peak human.
Gadgets/weapons(if any): Vibranium-Steel alloy Shield virtually indestructible.
Appearance:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/4/4d/The_Greatest_Genration.jpg/413px-The_Greatest_Genration.jpg

jalek moye
can't be him

since he's currently dead

sorry

you can be the new captain america Bucky if you want

Venomancer
Ok quick question or insight.

Maybe I'm looking at this from to much from an real life veiw but wouldn't an person with an super skeletal system not have super strenght but only high endurance and that endurance would only apply to parts of the body where bone is. Way I see it is the muscle gives super strenght andback to the seletal system,wouldn't area's such as the abs(in both male and female) and growing(in an male)not count seeing that bone dosn't lay near the front of the abs section and the male growing

jalek moye
The harder your bones the more you can lift, because they could support more of the weight that muscles struggle with. and the durability various from the different people

Wei Phoenix
Ok quick question or insight.

Maybe I'm looking at this from to much from an real life veiw but wouldn't an person with an super skeletal system not have super strenght but only high endurance and that endurance would only apply to parts of the body where bone is. Way I see it is the muscle gives super strenght andback to the seletal system,wouldn't area's such as the abs(in both male and female) and growing(in an male)not count seeing that bone dosn't lay near the front of the abs section and the male growing

Look at it this way if I hit you with a bare fist it won't do as much damage as another punched backed with brass knuckles right? THink of adamantium skeleton as brass knuckles but on the inside.

Venomancer
Thank you my two favorite boys

Wei Phoenix
Its what we do, but we thought Skeith was your favorite.

Shad0w_Frost
but but but i thought i was a favorite sad

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
but but but i thought i was a favorite sad

Its a black thang! See we switched the "I" with an "A" which makes it official.

Venomancer
Shadow I have more they are just two but Skeith....F that punk a$$ B

jalek moye
yea i'm his replacement stick out tongue

Shad0w_Frost
:P

Venomancer
I hate when that happens.I'll just writesomething before shalimar's overload

Wei Phoenix
( lol not a god. he is weak compared to everyone else on the team. he simply can't die.. that's his thing, and He can raise dead. they kinda fit together... don't they? but honestly last mission was the first time he even raised dead since i've been playing. otherwise i've just been shooting shit. yep i'm totally a god.)

I just explained the basis of immortality in this rp and the MU, what you just did would make him dead permanently. Immortality and raising dead does not necessarily fit together, neither Cain, Deadpool nor Mr. Immortal can do so. I have no problem with necromancy as a power. You displayed godhood when you made yourself immune to the SOM's effects, a sword that I only originally gave the power to harm upper tier characters like Ares since he is a god and immortal. I didn't even plan on bringing its other powers here to the rp. I still don't understand how everyone including Fury is going to allow him to pull out a gun and shoot it especially since he just betrayed them.

Shad0w_Frost
I just explained the basis of immortality in this rp and the MU, what you just did would make him dead permanently. Immortality and raising dead does not necessarily fit together, neither Cain, Deadpool nor Mr. Immortal can do so. I have no problem with necromancy as a power. You displayed godhood when you made yourself immune to the SOM's effects, a sword that I only originally gave the power to harm upper tier characters like Ares since he is a god and immortal. I didn't even plan on bringing its other powers here to the rp. I still don't understand how everyone including Fury is going to allow him to pull out a gun and shoot it especially since he just betrayed them.

(Yeah, but no-one posted they were restraining me lol. But really your character is more godlike than mine imo. Consider my Character like The Crow or something i guess. How he comes back from the dead.
I apologies if i went past the boundries of being mortal or whatever and your sword.)

jalek moye
well here lets handle it like this. instead of killing him, when he wants to betray them the collar will temporally depower him for atleast an hour. although Albion can make it less or more. It will also activate all of his pain recepters cuasing him intense pain for a few minutes. is that ok?

Wei Phoenix
(Yeah, but no-one posted they were restraining me lol. But really your character is more godlike than mine imo. Consider my Character like The Crow or something i guess. How he comes back from the dead.
I apologies if i went past the boundries of being mortal or whatever and your sword.)

TBH and you can ask Jalek, I only made him godlike to counter the things you were doing and your knack for doing things like you just did in Fury's base. As I said before the only power I intended for Bran to have with the sword was the power to hurt top tiers like Ares. Albion and Britain are the same person basically outside of strength which Brian is stronger and intelligence and h2h skill which Bran has over him. If I made him like god then him or Brian would've owned Sentry and as you can see Brian did nothing to Sentry until he began speaking. I also said that his sword is now powerless while holding you in check.

Shad0w_Frost
Nah My character would truely kill himself if he had a way. so he tried. He has lived for a long time, has no friends or family left. and doesnt like this world. so. let's just say he fell over dead and let that be the end of it. Maybe i'll make a new less godlike character later on.
Anyway. i'll make my character's last post and then i gotta go for now.
No hard feelings smile

Wei Phoenix
Nah My character would truely kill himself if he had a way. so he tried. He has lived for a long time, has no friends or family left. and doesnt like this world. so. let's just say he fell over dead and let that be the end of if. Maybe i'll make a new less godlike character later on.
Anyway. i'll make my character's last post and then i gotta go for now.
No hard feelings smile

None taken.

jalek moye
u dont have to kill off your char, if you dont want to

Venomancer
Quick bio for emma

Name:Emma DeLauro
Race:New Mutant
Skin Tone:White
Powers:Telempath-Cross between Empathic and Telepathic thus becoming Telempath(note more so Empathic)Can fire psionic mental bolts
Illusionist
Precog
Postcog(limited)
Telecyber(limited)
Astral projection(Limited)

Youngest member of mutant x and one of the most powerful.Emma's telempathic powers can work three ways.more lesser use of her power is used just by talking to an victim.Mid use she can summon an mental ball like bolt.Massive use(only seen once and after she made Jesse forget it)Emma's eyes will turn all black as an wave of black psychic energy comes from her head(an emtion she chooses)going 3 miles before it stops.(I willpost an youtube vid showing Emmas powers)

Venomancer
took some searching but I found the best vid I could.Ok Now Emma is famous for making her victim feel blind,confused,choking. Though she use this very weird empathic power to help herfriends also.An example:Once Brennan had an fever due tosome type of weapon that was shot into him.So Emma used her power an cuased his fever to drop from 104(I think) to 94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VF5UmC_6nE&feature=related

jalek moye
I'm gonna play as spider-man also

till sketch returns

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm gonna play as spider-man also

till sketch returns

You have to ask the starter of the MU RP for permission to do that.

jalek moye
fine. Hey jalek can I play as Spider-man till Sketch returns?

jalek moye
Sure thing Jalek

Wei Phoenix
Very well, although I'm kind of worried that you speak to yourself on the internet now.

Shad0w_Frost
<--Currently in the process of making a new character. should be done soon.

jalek moye
k

jalek moye
You'll be seeing alot of him during the mission, so here

Name: Parker Robbins
Alias(code name): Hood
Identity(publicly known ot not): Known
Height: 5'10 (6'5 when transformed)
Weight: 165
Powers: can turn invisible, walk and run on air, shoot electricty through hands, powerful magic ability that is greater then Dr strange but not very skilled in it. Can turn into a demon
Gadgets/weapons(if any): Magical cloak, and pistols that fire demonic bullets
Appearance:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/Rx6UmM2cgMI/AAAAAAAABLk/pxRxJ4twCTU/s320/HoodProfile.GIF

http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04a/1AprilBlahblahblah/NA1.gif

jalek moye

Anon E. Mous
What exactly are "Demonic" bullets?

jalek moye
Idk Dr Strange said his guns fire bullets of demon fire

all i know is they pierce through force fields, and he doesnt ever reload

Anon E. Mous
kewl

Venomancer
Well Joining the Hood is an MX villain

Name:Gabriel Ashlocke
Race:Geneticly engineered human
Skin tone:White
Powers:
Feline/Bear Feral:Giving him the speed of an Feline feral and the strenght of an Bear Feral

Elemental:Energy pluse

Molecular:Phasing,Force and Energy Field Generation

Psionic:Telepathy, Mind Control, Telekinesis, and Psionic Blasts

Healing: on an Molecular lvl(Ashlocke my bleed on surface wounds but fatal wounds will not bleed but show an red glowing form of pure energy(an mix of all his powers).Thus he can heal himself just by pushing his skin together.

Personality:Totally psychotic but in an intelligent way.

Mission:His very own personal mission is to have the children of genomex rule the word while at the sametime stoppingboth Genomex and Mutant X

Team:He has made his very own Mutant Xwhich is thousands of members deep called The Strand.

Bio:The veryfirst childof Genomex.Though he was already an troubled child the "CURE"to his mood swings only made them wrose and gave him powers.At the age of ten Ashlocke killed his father by frying him with an energy pluse and tossed his mother several feet out an window with his Feral powers. As of now Ashlocke has an thing for the feral mutant Shalimar Fox and seemstoenjoy playing around in her head since ferals are weak tomind control.

Weakness:Non of the normal weakness apply to Ashlocke since he has all four type of powers.(Meaning unlike Shalimar he's not weak to mind control and have the fear of Fire,Unlike Brennan he can use his energy based power in water,unlike Jesse he can breathe while in Phasing mode,and unlike Emma the amount of minds he can control at once is not limited to 10 but rather about 20 at one time)
Though he dose have several other weakness.One his powers are killing him and are highly unstabble cuasing him to become wounded without an attack happening.

Shad0w_Frost
Name: Proto-type XT-007
Alias(code name): None Yet.
Identity(publicly known ot not): Only known to those who created him. XT-007 is a genetically altered clone of an unknown symbiote, infused with nano-tech and other bio-organic material. XT-007 Currently does not know of the existance of other Symbiotes such as Venom or Carnage. XT-007 Has not yet chosen a living Host.

Height: Varies depending on Host.
Weight: Varies depending on Host.

Powers: Incredibly strong and somewhat agile. Can occupy any living or machine host, Technopath, Can interact with nearly all forms of technology and also create/replicate many gadget's he has seen/interacted with, given the right materials. XT-007 can harden itself to become a form of armor, or even cloak itself to become somewhat invisible. Also can create/absorb bursts of electricity as a defensive mechanism. He sometimes picks up traits of his living hosts... be them good or bad.

Weaknesses: XT-007 is succeptable to Advanced computer virus (However he does have certain defences against them). Also Sonic vibrations will weaken/sever his connection with any of his living hosts. EMP (Electro-magnetic pulse) weapons will weaken/ sever his connection with any of his machine hosts and also stun him for a short amount of time.

Gadgets/weapons(if any): XT-007 is currently Host to a simple humanoid robot he created with spare machine parts. XT-007 can form weaponry and other accesories as an extension of it's host body.

Appearance: Black with visible circuitry running throughout that can glow and change colors. Appearance may vary depending on the Host.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/Tron_2_0_DD.jpg

His current objective is to seek out and assist Nick Fury. He was ordered to do so by his creator (a little known, but highly genius bio-engineer) right before he was killed by an explosion and the lab XT-007 was born in was raided by men who wanted to use him as a terrorist weapon.

Wei Phoenix
Name: Proto-type XT-007
Alias(code name): None Yet.
Identity(publicly known ot not): Only known to those who created him. XT-007 is a genetically altered clone of an unknown symbiote, infused with nano-tech and other bio-organic material. XT-007 Currently does not know of the existance of other Symbiotes such as Venom or Carnage. XT-007 Has not yet chosen a living Host.

Height: Varies depending on Host.
Weight: Varies depending on Host.

Powers: Incredibly strong and somewhat agile. Can occupy any living or machine host, Technopath, Can interact with nearly all forms of technology and also create/replicate many gadget's he has seen/interacted with, given the right materials. XT-007 can harden itself to become a form of armor, or even cloak itself to become somewhat invisible. Also can create/absorb bursts of electricity as a defensive mechanism. He sometimes picks up traits of his living hosts... be them good or bad.

Weaknesses: XT-007 is succeptable to Advanced computer virus (However he does have certain defences against them). Also Sonic vibrations will weaken/sever his connection with any of his living hosts. EMP (Electro-magnetic pulse) weapons will weaken/ sever his connection with any of his machine hosts and also stun him for a short amount of time.

Gadgets/weapons(if any): XT-007 is currently Host to a simple humanoid robot he created with spare machine parts. XT-007 can form weaponry and other accesories as an extension of it's host body.

Appearance: Black with visible circuitry running throughout that can glow and change colors. Appearance may vary depending on the Host.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/Tron_2_0_DD.jpg

His current objective is to seek out and assist Nick Fury. He was ordered to do so by his creator (a little known, but highly genius bio-engineer) right before he was killed by an explosion and the lab XT-007 was born in was raided by men who wanted to use him as a terrorist weapon.

Can he disguise his appearance and look exactly like a human?

Shad0w_Frost
Can he disguise his appearance and look exactly like a human?

I spose he could shape his features to resemble humans. but his color is off. He would have to have a human looking material.
But if he had a human host he could probably cloak only his symbiote side. Appearing to be just a normal human.

But he would probably prefer to simply go completly invisable. unless he was trying to interact with a human or something and not try to freak them out.

Wei Phoenix
I spose he could shape his features to resemble humans. but his color is off. He would have to have a human looking material.
But if he had a human host he could probably cloak only his symbiote side. Appearing to be just a normal human.

You're going to need to look exactly like a human for the next mission. No technology or advanced weapons can be brought to Camelot in the past. Elektra's sais are cool, just call them a foreign weapon, but no guns or bombs or anything like that. Invisibility and electricity is cool to be used then, just chalk that up to magic.

Shad0w_Frost
You're going to need to look exactly like a human for the next mission. No technology or advanced weapons can be brought to Camelot in the past. Elektra's sais are cool, just call them a foreign weapon, but no guns or bombs or anything like that. Invisibility and electricity is cool to be used then, just chalk that up to magic.

I could probably wear a hooded cloak/robe or something when i'm not invisible. That would cover me up a bit.

Venomancer
wait nano bots should also in someway be able to shapeshift his skin.just an thought

Wei Phoenix
I could probably wear a hooded cloak/robe or something when i'm not invisible. That would cover me up a bit.

As long as the Camelotians or whatever they are called don't see you and you don't use anything like bombs, missiles, or anything of that sort. H2H and electricity is cool.

Wei Phoenix

Powers:
Feline/Bear Feral:Giving him the speed of an Feline feral and the strenght of an Bear Feral

Elemental:Energy pluse

Healing: on an Molecular lvl(Ashlocke my bleed on surface wounds but fatal wounds will not bleed but show an red glowing form of pure energy(an mix of all his powers).Thus he can heal himself just by pushing his skin together.

Mission:His very own personal mission is to have the children of genomex rule the word while at the sametime stoppingboth Genomex and Mutant X

Team:He has made his very own Mutant Xwhich is thousands of members deep called The Strand.

Bio:The veryfirst childof Genomex.Though he was already an troubled child the "CURE"to his mood swings only made them wrose and gave him powers.At the age of ten Ashlocke killed his father by frying him with an energy pluse and tossed his mother several feet out an window with his Feral powers. As of now Ashlocke has an thing for the feral mutant Shalimar Fox and seemstoenjoy playing around in her head since ferals are weak tomind control.

Weakness:Non of the normal weakness apply to Ashlocke since he has all four type of powers.(Meaning unlike Shalimar he's not weak to mind control and have the fear of Fire,Unlike Brennan he can use his energy based power in water,unlike Jesse he can breathe while in Phasing mode,and unlike Emma the amount of minds he can control at once is not limited to 10 but rather about 20 at one time)
Though he dose have several other weakness.One his powers are killing him and are highly unstabble cuasing him to become wounded without an attack happening.

You might want to amp his strength for this rp.

Venomancer
Wei an bear feral could most like lift an army tank and with the extra feline strenght too he could do some major damage

Wei Phoenix
Shal...Captain Britain can lift tanks as in multiple tanks with ease, hell he can even juggle them. buildings, he can lift jets etc He can lift over 100 tons. Spider-Man lifts buses on a bad day and hurts people like Rhino. Danny through channeling the Iron Fist can even damage Hulk. Hell Captain America can even lift a car and he's human. Sentry alone can punch holes through tanks and juggle killer whales, while under water, lift buildings and break mountains.

If he only has the strength and durability of a bear then he's going to get oneshotted. I highly suggest that you amp up his strength and durability.

Also the team has taken way more than the strength you said he has. I know Britain took hits from Cain and didn't get ko'd till like the 2nd or 3rd punch. Brian also took a beating from New Excalibur including a depowered Cain and still didn't get Ko'd. He has a forcefield on that grants him invulnerability but attacking it eventually weakens it thus he'll start feeling pain but if the guy can at most lift a tank then it'll take a long time for him to hurt Brian.

Shad0w_Frost
No worries, XT-007 can be very stealthy. I'd rather not make him look completely human though, other than perhaps a costume disguise like Mideval armor or a robe or something. I like his alien/tech look.

Wei Phoenix
No worries, XT-007 can be very stealthy. I'd rather not make him look completely human though, other than perhaps a costume disguise like Mideval armor or a robe or something. I like his alien/tech look.

Yeah it would only be a disguise for the mission, after that he look like whatever he wants.

Venomancer

Powers:
Feline/Bear Feral:Giving him the speed of an Feline feral and the strenght of an Bear Feral(due to his rapid evolution his Bear side has grown to such an point that Ashlocke is able to more several hundred tons at once.Also this gives him the super animal senes of his animal host

Elemental:Energy pluse is enough to overload or short circuit an average sized city if used at max(might allow him to fly

Wei Phoenix
Well several hundred tons is a bit of an overkill lol. Just say 100 tons.

jalek moye
approved for both

Shad0w_Frost
woot ty

Wei Phoenix
So we leave when Shadow's character enters?

jalek moye
yup

Venomancer
Ok I found an vid with no track but it seems to only have some of his powers.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHxw08YjNkI&feature=related

Venomancer
do to the fact that we have so many X-Men in this rpthe x-men team is no longer up for play.Iron man I belive is might be open forplay.depends on what Jalek says though right now I belive he is in hidding if I remember what Jalek told me Besides the x-men most avengers,FF,and other teams are open

Miguelohara563
Is this created character or canon characters?

Venomancer
canon so far

Miguelohara563
So one from the comics only,or cand I have a created one too?

Venomancer
gotta ask Jalek

jalek moye
You can create one if you want, or use comic chars
but actually x-men chars can be used again since most of them left but only one more
just no one on like Thors level

Parasiteenergy
Name: Terry Aki
Alias(code name): Caduceus
Height: 5'4
Weight: 148
Powers: Mystical magic arts
Gadgets/weapons(if any): A fan of black and white feathers. Book of 11000

Appearance:Brown skin, wears a long white hooded robe that just barely covers his feet in length, barefoot, short black messy hair, Wears a white mask that covers his nose down to his neck. Brown eyes

Personality: Very laid back, lazy, has a sense of unconfidence in himself.

Powers: Following the principal of humans being capable of learning and harnessing magic Caduceus began to study and practice various mystical arts. Caduceus has a vast mastery of magic. Of the three main bases of magic he has focused most of his self training on Personal abilities and Universal sources. He is well known for his variety of healing technique. He depends on spoken incantations and mystical gesturing to perform most of his magic

Weapons: Caduceus fan acts as an amplifier
Book of 11000: Contains powerful and secret spells and counter-spells for white magic. Caduceus is still translating this book so he can learn more.

(Hopefully that'll work out.......)

jalek moye
approved

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Parasiteenergy
Name: Terry Aki
Alias(code name): Caduceus
Height: 5'4
Weight: 148
Powers: Mystical magic arts
Gadgets/weapons(if any): A fan of black and white feathers. Book of 11000

Appearance:Brown skin, wears a long white hooded robe that just barely covers his feet in length, barefoot, short black messy hair, Wears a white mask that covers his nose down to his neck. Brown eyes

Personality: Very laid back, lazy, has a sense of unconfidence in himself.

Powers: Following the principal of humans being capable of learning and harnessing magic Caduceus began to study and practice various mystical arts. Caduceus has a vast mastery of magic. Of the three main bases of magic he has focused most of his self training on Personal abilities and Universal sources. He is well known for his variety of healing technique. He depends on spoken incantations and mystical gesturing to perform most of his magic

Weapons: Caduceus fan acts as an amplifier
Book of 11000: Contains powerful and secret spells and counter-spells for white magic. Caduceus is still translating this book so he can learn more.

(Hopefully that'll work out.......)

Better be more black feathers than white and you know why. Even if I didn't already know you made him, I could still tell due to the lower face mask, the attitude and magic.

Venomancer
Jalek did you even read the bio.Empathy and Telepathy may be the main powers are you telling me they can combat telecyber,precog,postpcrog,and Illusions.

jalek moye
Telecyber - only member of the team has any cybernetic parts, but based on the fact that the one member is actually a symbiote uses the body as a host it. You would have to be like Hank Henshaw, or Ultron to control him easily by the way he described it

Pre -cog -unless you are saying everything that her reaction time is greater then all of them it wont matter. You can see what happens but you can be too slow to stop it. pre cog is more useful in planning then anything else. and Spider-man's spider sense is more useful to a degree because of his own body's speed and reflexes he has amazing showings with it. But if it is seeing something far off then hers is better but in a fight his comes in handy more often for him.

post cog- well i don't even know what that is but it has post in the title so I'm not sure how that would help in a fight.

Illusions - the captain Britain's can see through illusions to a degree, Spider-man and Iron fist can fight with out seeing because of their other sensory abilities.

Shes has useful powers but shes not trumping any of them, and many of the abilities won't work on certain members. and the ones that do only certain people will have a crippling response to it. Why do you think telepaths and other psionic based people fight alongside people with other powers?

Venomancer
man whatever,fact is like I said We don't know the exten to her true power

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>