Punisher vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Punisher vs Cyclops

Survivor19
If they start in open, looking at each other... Summers 10/10

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Survivor19
If they start in open, looking at each other... Summers 10/10

Or they both kill each other. LOL I just remembered I think Punisher has an adamantuim shield as well.

Survivor19
GOMLB attack is something bullets are not going through...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Or they both kill each other. LOL I just remembered I think Punisher has an adamantuim shield as well.

In no way is Castle a faster draw than Cyclops. Cyclops beats him hard 10/10 if he can use his powers.

Wei Phoenix

And does he regularly bring this shield with him all the time? Even if he did the shield won't stop him from being knocked back.

Eternal Idol

erm

Cyclops wins.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
In no way is Castle a faster draw than Cyclops. Cyclops beats him hard 10/10 if he can use his powers.

I didnt say he was faster I said they could both kill each other. Clearly if he can shoot, Spiderman, Wolverine and super speedsters he can shoot Cyclops.

Hell he just recently killed a group of genetically ehanced well trained gunmen who had him dead to rights...with a knife.

And does he regularly bring this shield with him all the time? Even if he did the shield won't stop him from being knocked back.

LOL we dont even know what standard equipment is now. The writer has stated that hes going to turn Punisher into a murderous Batman.

Obvoulsy if he gets knocked back that means he cant shoot Cyclops...c'mon man.

Wei Phoenix
I didnt say he was faster I said they could both kill each other. Clearly if he can shoot, Spiderman, Wolverine and super speedsters he can shoot Cyclops.

Hell he just recently killed a group of genetically ehanced well trained gunmen who had him dead to rights...with a knife.

LOL we dont even know what standard equipment is now. The writer has stated that hes going to turn Punisher into a murderous Batman.

Obvoulsy if he gets knocked back that means he cant shoot Cyclops...c'mon man.

You cant be this big of a fan boy. Can't Cyclops' beams knock the bullet out of the way?

Standard equipment is what he usually brings and I haven't seen him bring a shield with him lately. Doesn't matter what they plan on turning Frank into, he isn't that person now and thats what mattters.

Let someone knock you back with a OB and see if you can still focus on shooting. At .5 km Cyclops can blast Frank and then any bullet he shoots.

Phantom Zone
You cant be this big of a fan boy. Can't Cyclops' beams knock the bullet out of the way?

What part of hes shot people faster than Cyclops dont you understand? If you cant comprehend that then I dont have a problem you do.

Standard equipment is what he usually brings and I haven't seen him bring a shield with him lately. Doesn't matter what they plan on turning Frank into, he isn't that person now and thats what mattters.

If you want to go by right now then yes hes carrying an adamantuim shield.

Let someone knock you back with a OB and see if you can still focus on shooting. At .5 km Cyclops can blast Frank and then any bullet he shoots.

God give me strength! So you've used an adamantuim shield before and got shot by Cyclops?. Anyway going by some of his most recent showings hes actually capable of dodging it ( not for the majority) unless Cyclop uses a wide arc.

Eternal Idol
What part of hes shot people faster than Cyclops dont you understand? If you cant comprehend that then I dont have a problem you do.

God give me strength! So you've used an adamantuim shield before and got shot by Cyclops?. Anyway going by some of his most recent showings hes actually capable of dodging it ( not for the majority) unless Cyclop uses a wide arc.

1. Cyclops has shot people and things faster than the Punisher. What's your point?

2. The shield will be fine. The Punisher will be smothered.

3. The Punisher is fast, but still not fast enough to dodge Cyclops optic beams long enough to get a decent shot.

Wei Phoenix

And Cyclops has no problem shooting objects heading towards him. Cyclops has also tagged people faster than Frank with no problem.

Having a shield in one issue does not make it standard equipment. Show me at least 4 current issues and I'll concede this part of the discussion.

Your scenario makes Cyclops standing still while Frank shoots at him. Why would Scott stand still against an opponent he knows is going try and shoot him? What is stopping Scott from disarming Frank?

Eternal Idol
If this fight were limited to h2h combat, I'd say Castle would wipe the floor with Cyclops. If Castle got the drop on Cyclops, he'd win. This scenario? Castle doesn't stand a chance.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
1. Cyclops has shot people and things faster than the Punisher. What's your point?

and vice versa.

2. The shield will be fine. The Punisher will be smothered.

Again you are making assumptions you are assuming hes going to use a wide arc when there are millions os examples of Cyclops not using a wide arc.

3. The Punisher is fast, but still not fast enough to dodge Cyclops optic beams long enough to get a decent shot.

Yes he is, recently hes been getting speed feats comparable to characters like Batman and im pretty sure somebody like that can at least dodge one shot.

And Cyclops has no problem shooting objects heading towards him. Cyclops has also tagged people faster than Frank with no problem.

and vice versa so like I said its possible for them to both shoot each other.

Having a shield in one issue does not make it standard equipment. Show me at least 4 current issues and I'll concede this part of the discussion.

If you dont think its standard equipment thats fine. I am simply pointing out to you that it may well be especially since the writer has stated that Punisher will be carrying hi-tech equipment more and more.

The fact of the matter is Punisher 4 is a turning point and what has happened in that issue and what the writer has stated implies that guns are not going to be just standard equipment any more.

Your scenario makes Cyclops standing still while Frank shoots at him. Why would Scott stand still against an opponent he knows is going try and shoot him? What is stopping Scott from disarming Frank?

Good Lord I never stated that he would be standing still. Of course Cyclops can disarm him but Punisher has enough showings that he can shoot Cyclops and even dodge a beam, however I dont think he will do it for the majoirty.

Cyclops 8/10

Eternal Idol
Again you are making assumptions you are assuming hes going to use a wide arc when there are millions os examples of Cyclops not using a wide arc.

No assumptions here. He doesn't need a wide arc to push Castle back into a wall or something. An adamantium shield wouldn't soak up shock the way Cap's shield does. Optic blast smothers Castle.

Yes he is, recently hes been getting speed feats comparable to characters like Batman and im pretty sure somebody like that can at least dodge one shot.

Against someone who can shoot you pretty much by glancing your way? Possible, maybe, but not likely.

Cyclops 8/10

Nah, more like 9/10, because everyone has a bad day once in a while.

Phantom Zone
No assumptions here. He doesn't need a wide arc to push Castle back into a wall or something. An adamantium shield wouldn't soak up shock the way Cap's shield does. Optic blast smothers Castle.

and hes still asst enough to do this even if he gets hit. Adamantuim will still soak up enough of the blast

Against someone who can shoot you pretty much by glancing your way? Possible, maybe, but not likely.

No not really because like I said hes got the showings. In Punisher 3 we see him evading gunfire from highly trained enhanced assasins. They actually get him up against the wall and open fire at him from point blank range with machine guns...he kills them all with a knife.

Again that is a Batman level speed feat and somebody that fast can dodge at least one eyebeam.

Nah, more like 9/10, because everyone has a bad day once in a while.

No its not about Cyke having a bad day, its the fact that Punisher has started getting increasingly more impressive speed feats, but they are not vast in number.

Phantom Zone
Oh yeah its not 100 percent certain what the shield is made of but it looks like Taskmasters shield, at any rate it is most likley very durable.

snoopdogg
Who would win a h2h fight?

Survivor19
With eyes tied - Cyke 10/10

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Who would win a h2h fight?

Castle demolishes Cyclops h2h. He's stronger, faster, at least as skilled, likely has the reach and weight advantage (based on how I've seen seen both characters drawn over the years), has an almost superhuman damage soak, and wouldn't pull any punches.

Philosophía
Cyclops.

Raoul

captain vell
cyclops easily.but with trouble.wtf??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.