One Tree Hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrookeSmith
Anybody like this TV show?
I personally think it is great. Season 1-5 is great, but season 6 is just a little repetitive..I hope they can cut out the misery and give the characters more happiness.

Wei Phoenix
I love OTH, but unfortunately I have missed like 3-4 seasons.

BruceSkywalker
Sophia Bush w00t

b00mersl8
I love this show! I have to tell you that the current season doesn't seem as great as the others. It seems like they are wrapping it up now.

saintsaucey
I do watch it but not as regularly as I should I have seen all of the first four seasons. and most of the fifth. Not nearly as much of the sixth as I should have.

saintsaucey
Got to say I really love Jamie's reaction to the girl that Brooke took in. I'm glad I am not the only four year old who was chasing skirts.

SWblayde938
I been watching OTH since it aired on WB.... seasons 1-4 were the best, i didn't like 5-6, they were ok...... they keep all these pshyco people, which gets annoying.. i mean phsyco derek was ok, but then they had the nannie and then that rex, or x or whatever his name was.... they need to branch off more storylines give haley a 6 episode story arc or something... im excited about season 7 and will watch it but if they repeat some of the stuff they did last seson ill stop watching it..

good show, my second favorite after House of course

Syren
I really enjoyed this show, looking forward to Season 7. Can't work out if I'm upset that CMM isn't returning or if I'm glad, but I'm definitely annoyed that Hilarie Burton's not coming back.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Syren
I really enjoyed this show, looking forward to Season 7. Can't work out if I'm upset that CMM isn't returning or if I'm glad, but I'm definitely annoyed that Hilarie Burton's not coming back.

i hope this season is a good one

teamB_macro
last thing i remember from this one was when nathan crashed his car (on purpose). after that i blanked out

S_D_J
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Sophia Bush w00t
woot

I only watched until season 2... it's going for season 7, geez!, I thought it ended already.

I liked it back then

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by S_D_J
woot

I only watched until season 2... it's going for season 7, geez!, I thought it ended already.

I liked it back then

yeah it was good early on... who know maybe it will be good again

Syren
The end of Season 6 really did feel like the end, though. All driving off into the sunset etc. I guess that's why those particular characters aren't returning laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
The end of Season 6 really did feel like the end, though. All driving off into the sunset etc. I guess that's why those particular characters aren't returning laughing out loud

they may at some point

Syren
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
they may at some point

Is that wishful thinking on your part or do you actually have evidence? eek!

BruceSkywalker
Is that wishful thinking on your part or do you actually have evidence? eek!

since they just left town that tells me perhaps at some point they could return..

anyone watch the season premiere?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.