which villain would you work for ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
which villain would you work for if you got to choose ?
doesn't matter if the villain is rich or not it can be any villain

well since your working for someone i guess it would matter in a way if they where loaded or not. you would want to get some bucks in the long run but you also want a boss who keeps their word.

kingpin
lex luthor
norman osborn

or any other feel free to list em

Mindset
Doom

Actually, are there any hot female villains who sleep with their henchmen? I pick her.

iceman24567
Those three would end up back stabbing you i would choose Doom scientific amps, magical amps and cash plus he's one of the more trustworthy dudes to work for in my opinion.

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Those three would end up back stabbing you i would choose Doom scientific amps, magical amps and cash plus he's one of the more trustworthy dudes to work for in my opinion. i agree i forgot about doom there

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom

Actually, are there any hot female villains who sleep with their henchmen? I pick her. Damn don't sell your balls sad

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom

Actually, are there any hot female villains who sleep with their henchmen? I pick her. catwoman would

Raoul
catwoman is more an anti hero, though...

cheshire? assuming she doesn't poison you first...

chomperx9
Originally posted by Raoul
catwoman is more an anti hero, though...

cheshire? assuming she doesn't poison you first... but she acts all slutty!!! in the long run id figure shed sleep with her henchmen if she ever had any. shes still considered a villain for sure

Survivor19
It's bad idea to be Doom's henchmen.
He will use you and discard you for all your trouble.

I'd prefer Apocalypse. Horsemen enchantments stick.

TricksterPriest
Thanos might be interesting, but he's liable to throw me to the wolves as part of a plan, or just as a delay.

Darkseid...............I do not favor my chances. If I actually buy into his ideology, and become one of his psychophants like Libra, ok, maybe then he'll promote me. If I work for him grudgingly like Desaad, it's gonna be painful. And as a mercenary? My life expectancy is zilch.

Joker, well, there's a reason he's under this trope. no expression
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadBoss

Placidity
Galactus. Then I can go everywhere announcing I'm herald of Big G *****, better respect.

Survivor19
^ The best idea of this thread.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Placidity
Galactus. Then I can go everywhere announcing I'm herald of Big G *****, better respect.

You stole my answer

rotiart
Magneto.
Gakactus might just mind blank me and I wouldn't know who I am anymore

Raoul
Originally posted by chomperx9
but she acts all slutty!!! in the long run id figure shed sleep with her henchmen if she ever had any. shes still considered a villain for sure

she is NOT slutty. how dare you! uhuh

Original Smurph

carver9
Originally posted by chomperx9
which villain would you work for if you got to choose ?
doesn't matter if the villain is rich or not it can be any villain

well since your working for someone i guess it would matter in a way if they where loaded or not. you would want to get some bucks in the long run but you also want a boss who keeps their word.

kingpin
lex luthor
norman osborn

or any other feel free to list em

Can you add my momma on this list?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You stole my answer

mad mine too.

Raoul
People really want to be herald of galactus? no problem sentencing billions of people to their deaths, no?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul
People really want to be herald of galactus? no problem sentencing billions of people to their deaths, no?

yes......no expression

chomperx9
Originally posted by Survivor19
It's bad idea to be Doom's henchmen.
He will use you and discard you for all your trouble.

I'd prefer Apocalypse. Horsemen enchantments stick. apocalypse would way to damn dangerous to work for. once you finish the job he kills you hes not gonna pay you a dime.

Philosophía
Magneto. (He's not a villain though)

chomperx9
Originally posted by carver9
Can you add my momma on this list? does she pay good ?

Survivor19
You can be both Herald of Galactus AND big damn hero simultaneously. Just look at Surfer.

psycho gundam
Galactus. Then I can go everywhere announcing I'm herald of Big G *****, better respect. best benefits package there is.

apocalypse's horsemen upgrade is a good amp, but it also makes you a mind slave to his dna.

galactus' amp is far greater and the only real downside is sentencing civilizations to death, if you can get over that you're golden.

shit, galactus amped terrax's powers by a factor of a hundred!

Survivor19
You're confusing him with Dr. Doom, i believe.
Sure, it isn't paid, but health package is priceless. )))

I don't know what a mind slave to dna (?) is, but the mind control is fairly easy to break. Everybody and his uncle've done that!

complexbrother
Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.