Wonder woman vs street levers/metas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The fight take place in an adamantium arena, no bfr.

Contestants
Street/Metas

Wolverine
Venom
Omega red
Colossus
Carnage
Sabertooth

In this fight, wonder woman doesnt have her laco.

Warlord
Wonder Woman

Spire
Even without her... laco, she punches the hell out of these guys easy.

carver9
Each one of these characters has taken punches in her range or more powerful punches and brushed them off.

Spire
Doesn't matter she will still punchasize their head as many times as needed. If you want to put a number on that, well feel free.

They still have other problems to overcome. Flight, speed, MA ability, tiara.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Warlord
Wonder Woman

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
Doesn't matter she will still punchasize their head as many times as needed. If you want to put a number on that, well feel free.

They still have other problems to overcome. Flight, speed, MA ability, tiara.

HMMM, so you dont think that omega red powers would weaken her tremendously.

One mistake in this fight, she is fu****. Each one of these combatants has the ability of one shotting her (except colossus).

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9
Each one of these combatants has the ability of one shotting her (except colossus).

you can't be serious.

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul
you can't be serious.

So you dont think that wolverine or sabertooth claws could damage her when bullets has almost taken her out of a fight. Omega red could drain her but I'm not serious about venom or carnage.

Spire
HMMM, so you dont think that omega red powers would weaken her tremendously.

One mistake in this fight, she is fu****. Each one of these combatants has the ability of one shotting her (except colossus).

Alright, you changed my mind.

Raoul
So you dont think that wolverine or sabertooth claws could damage her when bullets has almost taken her out of a fight. Omega red could drain her but I'm not serious about venom or carnage.

they'd have to hit her. they wouldn't hit her if she fought at even half her effectiveness.

what proof do you have omega red could drain her?

KingD19
His death spores have worked on powerful opponents before.

carver9
they'd have to hit her. they wouldn't hit her if she fought at even half her effectiveness.

what proof do you have omega red could drain her?

Colossus durability is proof enough. Wonder woman is next to perfect at taking blunt force attacks but I think that draining her would work without too much trouble. You dont have any proof that it wouldnt work.

Hit her, they will hit her. Majority of wonder womans combat speed comes from her standing in one spot slapping bullets and projectiles. She has no combat speed feats that put her on the level of evading these opponents coming at her.

By the way, she has been manhandled by batman, almost humiliated by deathstroke, etc... and the thing about it, almost each of these characters has speed of there own, its not on wonder womans level (her reaction speed) but its at a level of knocking her off balance.

Raoul
Originally posted by KingD19
His death spores have worked on powerful opponents before.

colossus' durability isn't the same as wonder woman's. you can't use him as an example.

she has plenty of combat speed feats. wolverine won't hit her unless she lets him hit her or acts like a fool.

batman manhandles everyone, as does DS.

plus, full capacity. no PIS allowed.

Spire
Colossus durability is proof enough. Wonder woman is next to perfect at taking blunt force attacks but I think that draining her would work without too much trouble. You dont have any proof that it wouldnt work.

Hit her, they will hit her. Majority of wonder womans combat speed comes from her standing in one spot slapping bullets and projectiles. She has no combat speed feats that put her on the level of evading these opponents coming at her.

By the way, she has been manhandled by batman, almost humiliated by deathstroke, etc... and the thing about it, almost each of these characters has speed of there own, its not on wonder womans level (her reaction speed) but its at a level of knocking her off balance.

carver9
colossus' durability isn't the same as wonder woman's. you can't use him as an example.

she has plenty of combat speed feats. wolverine won't hit her unless she lets him hit her or acts like a fool.

batman manhandles everyone, as does DS.

plus, full capacity. no PIS allowed.

Where is wonder woman at if you use full capacity (I have got to read this)?

Raoul
Where is wonder woman at if you use full capacity (I have got to read this)?

what do you mean?

we're talking someone whose strength is a notch below superman. her combat speed is arguably equal if not superior. she's more skilled.

that's more than enough for her to take down this team.

Philosophía
Wonder Woman, easily.

Harbinger

The Nuul
WW stomps.

carver9
what do you mean?

we're talking someone whose strength is a notch below superman. her combat speed is arguably equal if not superior. she's more skilled.

that's more than enough for her to take down this team.

So you truly believe that she wont get touched by any of them throughout this battle. She sure as hell aint one shotting them, so throughout this scuffle, with her being trapped in this room, she will be unfazed.

carver9
You have one enemy that is putting throwing deathspores her way, then you have another one that is turning invisible/shooting webbs at her that could possible cover her eyes. You have another one shotting projectiles at her and then you have one that has is a walking iron machine. Then you have two of the best fighters on the field that is walking around with adamantium in there body and is so fast that they could create after images.

Raoul
So you truly believe that she wont get touched by any of them throughout this battle. She sure as hell aint one shotting them, so throughout this scuffle, with her being trapped in this room, she will be unfazed.

i never said she'd one shot any of them, though it is possible.

projectiles don't touch wonder woman. she's an expert with the bracers.

no proof that deathspores will affect her at all.

fast enough to create after images? great, still not half as fast as her.

carver9
i never said she'd one shot any of them, though it is possible.

projectiles don't touch wonder woman. she's an expert with the bracers.

no proof that deathspores will affect her at all.

fast enough to create after images? great, still not half as fast as her.

The of the post is that all of this will be happening at once and again, each of these guys has taken much stronger punches and bounced back up from them without a problem.

I agree, projectiles wont touch her but that could lead to her fall since her attention would be on evading them (which could lead to a sneak attack).

No proof that the death spores wont affect her.

I agree, wonder woman could replicate the same things with her speed at a better rate than any of them BUT this isnt a one on one battle so the little speed that they do have should play its part.

Raoul
The of the post is that all of this will be happening at once and again, each of these guys has taken much stronger punches and bounced back up from them without a problem.

I agree, projectiles wont touch her but that could lead to her fall since her attention would be on evading them (which could lead to a sneak attack).

No proof that the death spores wont affect her.

I agree, wonder woman could replicate the same things with her speed at a better rate than any of them BUT this isnt a one on one battle so the little speed that they do have should play its part.

much stronger punches? like?

she can multi-task.

you have to prove they do affect her, as i can't prove a negative.

carver9
much stronger punches? like?

she can multi-task.

you have to prove they do affect her, as i can't prove a negative.

I honestly think that hulk is MUCH stronger than wonder woman and feats back me up on that part.

Raoul
I honestly think that hulk is MUCH stronger than wonder woman and feats back me up on that part.

they only do if you're willing to downplay wonder woman's.

hulk at base level punching them is not wonder woman level.

carver9
they only do if you're willing to downplay wonder woman's.

hulk at base level punching them is not wonder woman level.

When has hulk fought wolverine at base level? Hulk tries his hardest to get rid of wolverine due to his claws and he's at his angriest fighting him.

When hulk lifted that mountain, he was at base level

Raoul
When has hulk fought wolverine at base level? Hulk tries his hardest to get rid of wolverine due to his claws and he's at his angriest fighting him.

When hulk lifted that mountain, he was at base level

lifted, or simply held?

hulk is not scared of wolverine. are you seriously saying hulk was at his angriest every time they fought?

Spire
Lol at the very least its stalemate, She could just take to the air and laugh at attacks that will never hit.

Its like a grown man playing king of the hill with a bunch of 2nd graders.

carver9
lifted, or simply held?

hulk is not scared of wolverine. are you seriously saying hulk was at his angriest every time they fought?

Not at his angriest but he was mad as hell and hulk hate facing wolverine, he bring it up every time and goes into a rampage at the site of wolverine.

Lets put it like this, him holding the mountain up, 150 billion tons puts him above the levels that you all say he's at which is 90 to 100 tons.

Raoul
Not at his angriest but he was mad as hell and hulk hate facing wolverine, he bring it up every time and goes into a rampage at the site of wolverine.

Lets put it like this, him holding the mountain up, 150 billion tons puts him above the levels that you all say he's at which is 90 to 100 tons.

so you're arguing that he's at his angriest every time he fights logan?

so you can prove he was at base level holding the mountain?

skyfather
lmao

Wonder Woman in a complete and utter stomp.

carver9
so you're arguing that he's at his angriest every time he fights logan?

so you can prove he was at base level holding the mountain?

The mountain range was a surprise attack, he didnt have enough time to build his strength up. The only time that his strength was increase was when either reed or tony (havent seen the book in a while) was trying to make him mad.

What I'm saying about hulk and logan is that everytime hulk fights wolverine he is in a anger mode which we all know the madder he gets the stronger he gets. You must forgot about the fight where hulk punched wolverine from united states all the way to paris and wolverine was unaffected. Do you think that was a calm hulk that wolverine was fighting.

Raoul
The mountain range was a surprise attack, he didnt have enough time to build his strength up. The only time that his strength was increase was when either reed or tony (havent seen the book in a while) was trying to make him mad.

What I'm saying about hulk and logan is that everytime hulk fights wolverine he is in a anger mode which we all know the madder he gets the stronger he gets. You must forgot about the fight where hulk punched wolverine from united states all the way to paris and wolverine was unaffected. Do you think that was a calm hulk that wolverine was fighting.

punching him to paris would count as a bfr.

carver9
punching him to paris would count as a bfr.

LOL, I know that but thats not what we're arguing about. Our argument is based on hulks strength level when he's fighting wolverine which isnt even close to his base strength.

Raoul
LOL, I know that but thats not what we're arguing about. Our argument is based on hulks strength level when he's fighting wolverine which isnt even close to his base strength.

he has to get angry. if he's swatting at logan and can't hit him, he'll get angrier. anger is gradual, he can't just fly up ten levels of anger...

carver9
he has to get angry. if he's swatting at logan and can't hit him, he'll get angrier. anger is gradual, he can't just fly up ten levels of anger...

We finally came to an agreement. This started because we was discussing hulk being stronger than wonder woman (which you disagreed on). I said that wolverine has taken stronger punches and you disagreed because you didnt think that the hulk wolverine fought was stronger than wonder woman. Then you brought up base hulk strength, I said that wolverine never fought base hulk because hulk goes into a rage fighting him.

Now answer this, do you think a angry hulk is as strong if not, stronger than wonder woman?

Spire
We finally came to an agreement. This started because we was discussing hulk being stronger than wonder woman (which you disagreed on). I said that wolverine has taken stronger punches and you disagreed because you didnt think that the hulk wolverine fought was stronger than wonder woman. Then you brought up base hulk strength, I said that wolverine never fought base hulk because hulk goes into a rage fighting him.

Now answer this, do you think a angry hulk is as strong if not, stronger than wonder woman?

Doesn't matter because the argument your 'trying' to make fails.

carver9
Doesn't matter because the argument your 'trying' to make fails.

We're off the subject of this battle (even though I know she'll get tagged in this battle.)

Spire
She won't get tagged. She won't only hit Logan once either.

Doom and Gloom
Diana 10,000/10

The Pict

Oh Carver.....facepalm

laughing out loud

horrorwolf
With a lasso, WW stomps.

Without it, she could do some serious damage with her tiara and strikes. But even with her initial speed advantage, Colossus (Durability), Omega Red(Death Spores and Factor, fast Carbonadium coils), and Wolverine (razor sharp adamantium edged attacks and durabilty)should cause her problems fighting as part of a team...depending on the arena size.

Enyalus
Wolverine, Sabertooth and Omega Red together should give her trouble.

This whole team? I think they take it 6/10.

Lord Feron
Can WW resist deathspores? Idk if there is proof to prove either way so.... yeah. Without that there is no solid win for the team. I think in a stadium setting she should be able to beat them team handily. Tough fight but she should win every round sans deathspores.

Bouboumaster
I say team

xJLxKing
WW takes a huge building and hit them with it.

jinzin
*sigh*

Team...

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
*sigh*

Team... doncha know WW is unhittable...she's got flash level reflexes...she's never been hit by someone without light speed capabilities when she didn't want to be hit

also, she's stronger than the hulk...so she can onehit kill any of the bozos on the team

jinzin
Originally posted by Starscream M
doncha know WW is unhittable...she's got flash level reflexes...she's never been hit by someone without light speed capabilities when she didn't want to be hit

also, she's stronger than the hulk...so she can onehit kill any of the bozos on the team

grimify
Team gets a brutal thrashing.
Wonder Woman 10/10

kgkg
Wonder Woman wins but this is hardly a stomp.

Raoul

how angry are we talking?

doncha know WW is unhittable...she's got flash level reflexes...she's never been hit by someone without light speed capabilities when she didn't want to be hit

that's some of the worst sarcasm i've ever seen on kmc. and no, i wasn't being sarcastic.

frommd
Why wouldn't the spores effect the rest of the team as much as WW?

jinzin
Because more than half of them have hardcore healing factors. confused

Starscream M

that's some of the worst sarcasm i've ever seen on kmc. and no, i wasn't being sarcastic. well the WW wankage on KMC is pretty ridiculous

ppl make her out to be way more powerful than she really is

Endless Mike
She slaughters them all. Seriously, what were you thinking?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endless Mike
She slaughters them all. Wolverine can hold his own against Hulk for periods of time. And Hulk is comparable to WW in strength and durability. Now here is WW pitted against a team of people who are more deadly than Wolverine. She dies.

Rage.Of.Olympus
hysterical

I was just reading through this thread and I can't believe the stuff I've read.

Wonder Woman wins obviously.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
hysterical

I was just reading through this thread and I can't believe the stuff I've read.

Wonder Woman wins obviously. Just read Carver's post.

I am still laughing at the They have the power to 1 hit K.O..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, I did and I'm still laughing as well.

jinzin
jesus christ. Wonder Woman would have to work just to beat Colossus. this whole team? jesus.

iceman24567
jesus christ. Wonder Woman would have to work just to beat Colossus. this whole team? jesus. laughing

Spire
jesus christ. Wonder Woman would have to work just to beat Colossus. this whole team? jesus.

Make a thread.

The Nuul
Colossus wont touch her. His dur is an issue but his strength is not good enough to really harm her, Juggernaut sure but not Pitor.

leonidas

laughing out loud

while i'd not go quite THAT far my friend, i'm with you. i don't think this would be anywhere near as easy as some have been saying.

Juk3n

No way, she'd choke him out in the first!

james2099
WW will lose to this team every single time if your arguments consists of the old ( speed,speed,speed crap). Ironman, juggernaut, herc and a lot of other SO-CALLED slow-moes have tagged her.

Spire
Originally posted by james2099
WW will lose to this team every single time if your arguments consists of the old ( speed,speed,speed crap). Ironman, juggernaut, herc and a lot of other SO-CALLED slow-moes have tagged her.

Oh, it's you.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman speedblitzes them

Juk3n

..You're logic, is of the alphabetical persuasion..

The Nuul

laughing

The Nuul
Originally posted by Juk3n
No way, she'd choke him out in the first!

Ummm.....Colossus doesn't need to breath or eat in armored form.

jinzin
Colossus has thrown blows with WWH, Gladiator, Thor and taken quite a beating from Juggs while weaker and younger.... no expression

If you think Wonderwoman is going to no sell him it must be off this psychotic notion that WW fights at flash level speeds when she doesn't a nice 99.9% of the time.....

no expression

james2099
Oh, it's you. Sorry, please forgive me for saying WW would lose. I forgot that characters from DC such as WW and superman will not be allowed to lose on KMC because of a rare illness called... ULTRAFANITITUS.... cool

Spire
Sorry, please forgive me for saying WW would lose. I forgot that characters from DC such as WW and superman will not be allowed to lose on KMC because of a rare illness called... ULTRAFANITITUS.... cool

I forgive you.

Raoul
well the WW wankage on KMC is pretty ridiculous

ppl make her out to be way more powerful than she really is

more people hate her than love her.

if anyone wanks her, its to try and balance out the immense people seem to have for her...

Wolverine can hold his own against Hulk for periods of time. And Hulk is comparable to WW in strength and durability. Now here is WW pitted against a team of people who are more deadly than Wolverine. She dies.

because the hulk is as quick as diana, right? didn't think so.

frommd
Because more than half of them have hardcore healing factors. confused True, but their healing factors get tied up dealing with the spores, leaving them less able to deal with WW.

Kris Blaze
I like how people think "Flash level speed" is necessary in order to speedblitz these slowpokes. Flash could do 1% of his top speed and they most likely wouldn't even see him. Diana never fights at "Flash speed" but she still fights at speeds far greater than anything these guys can achieve.

grimify

if anyone wanks her, its to try and balance out the immense people seem to have for her...

In general, this forum is one of the most Marvel bias forums I've been to.

Mindset
Not really.

And I'm guessing you haven't actually been to any other forums.

grimify
Originally posted by Mindset
Not really.

And I'm guessing you haven't actually been to any other forums.

You'd be guessing wrong.

Mindset
Not really.

grimify
Not really.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
I win.

grimify
I win.
laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Diana never fights at "Flash speed" but she still fights at speeds far greater than anything these guys can achieve.
yeah? No she doesn't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ Wonder Woman does operate at speeds far beyond that of any of the ones listed here. Not on the level of Flash, but still easily beyond the ones listed here.

jinzin
She TRAVELS at speeds far greater. She may even be able to deflect bullets with far more accuracy. But her FIGHTING speed is not "far greater" than anything these people can produce.

grimify
But her FIGHTING speed is not "far greater" than anything these people can produce.

no? Yeah it is.

jinzin
Originally posted by grimify
no? Yeah it is.

not what Batman thinks, or Deathstroke, or Black Canary... Or Grodds Albino gorilla soldiers, Captain Nazi, various Amazonians, Beowolf, Claw and a number of other street-metahuman level characters. no expression

Starscream M
not what Batman thinks, or Deathstroke, or Black Canary... Or Grodds Albino gorilla soldiers, Captain Nazi, various Amazonians, Beowolf, Claw and a number of other street-metahuman level characters. no expression those guys all have super duper speed though no expression

Nestical
im not a huge venom or carnage fan but how would she beat them?juggs beat the shat out of venom,it was nothing he couldnt recover from but he did beat him down.anyone that thinks ww is stronger than juggs needs to get their head out of their ass

jinzin
Seriously, this entire team's comprised of people who can handle her striking power in stride. She's going to need anywhere from 6 to a dozen blows to put anyone of these guys down and everyone of them save Colossus has a healing factor so they'll be up and ready to brawl 10 seconds after she tries moving on to the next target.

Symbiotes have ridiculous amounts of powers.
Omega Red has his death factor and life draining.
Wolverine can end the fight in one hit if he connects right.
Same for Creed.
Colossus is strong enough, and good enough to keep her busy for a bit, especially when she has the rest of this team to worry about.

And she doesn't even have her lasso.
She has to fight flawlessly to win this while the team can make mistake after mistake and recoupe. I don't see how in the balls people are coming to the conclusion that she's going to no-sell this entire team when she would be hardpressed just to walk away. erm

Starscream M

And she doesn't even have her lasso.
wow...didn't realize that. there's pretty much no way she can take this team unless she gets extremely lucky and everyone on the team jobs.

Starscream M
Omega Red alone would give WW quite a bit of trouble, then add in a Class 100 in Colossus...add in two of the most powerful symbiotes, and then two superhealers with deadly attributes..

this is the same women that struggles against cheetah right?

Battlehammer
Cheetah was granted like flash level speed, thats not a good example.

Actually if CIS is still involve she be KO by the pheromones if not mistaken

Raoul
I like how people think "Flash level speed" is necessary in order to speedblitz these slowpokes. Flash could do 1% of his top speed and they most likely wouldn't even see him. Diana never fights at "Flash speed" but she still fights at speeds far greater than anything these guys can achieve.

thumb up

Originally posted by grimify
In general, this forum is one of the most Marvel bias forums I've been to.

against or for marvel?

and it still hasn't been proven that the death spores would affect someone like her.

Starscream M

and it still hasn't been proven that the death spores would affect someone like her. that's bull...it affected even colossus. ww would def be affected by it.

Kris Blaze
that's bull...it affected even colossus. ww would def be affected by it.

Shouldn't logically affect Colossus.

Starscream M
Shouldn't logically affect Colossus. true...colossus should be immune. don't see how WW should though.

grimify

against or for marvel?

for Marvel

true...colossus should be immune. don't see how WW should though.

But then again, you're basically always wrong about everything. smile

Battlehammer

and it still hasn't been proven that the death spores would affect someone like her.

Why would they not effected her? There really no reason to believe they would not.

Battlehammer
I don't think they do, it the death factor which affected him.

StiltmanFTW
Death Pheromones worked on Lady D who is a cyborg with an artificial HF. Just saying.

kotorfan
WW wins... its kidna obvious. wolverine isn't that good, just has a healing factor. same with creed. they aren't that strong. Diana can block all their strikes easily. a few punches, and they are halfway across the world.. Colossus shouldn't be hard to take down either. she is much stronger, and can withstand all his attacks. Her tiara can still distract the rest, and if all else fails, she can just fly away... lol

jinzin
Originally posted by kotorfan
WW wins... its kidna obvious. wolverine isn't that good, just has a healing factor. same with creed. they aren't that strong. Diana can block all their strikes easily. a few punches, and they are halfway across the world.. Colossus shouldn't be hard to take down either. she is much stronger, and can withstand all his attacks. Her tiara can still distract the rest, and if all else fails, she can just fly away... lol

no expression

Ignorance must be blissful.

Raoul
that's bull...it affected even colossus. ww would def be affected by it.

how does colossus being affected make any difference?

agreed.

true...colossus should be immune. don't see how WW should though.

Originally posted by Battlehammer
Why would they not effected her? There really no reason to believe they would not.

magic.

TricksterPriest
She's NOT technically organic. She's animated clay given life by divine power. She's the chosen champion of the Olympic pantheon. The death factor having any effect on her is ludicrous.

Battlehammer

magic.
Just becuase your magic won't prevent it from still effecting you.

That cant really be the reasoning.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
She's NOT technically organic. She's animated clay given life by divine power. She's the chosen champion of the Olympic pantheon. The death factor having any effect on her is ludicrous.

she still posses a life force, which mean it can be drain, to assume it can't just becauses she was formed by divine power means nothing. Logan technically eternal warrior/ or Hand of God and it works just fine on him. I actaully yet to see some one it has not worked on.

Nothing you stated above would indicate it not working on her, it worked even on the dead.

Not sure why you thought mention her being divine or being the champanion of the Olyimpic Peathon would make you believe this some one makes her immune to the ability

Raoul
Just becuase your magic won't prevent it from still effecting you.

That cant really be the reasoning.

she still posses a life force, which mean it can be drain, to assume it can't just becauses she was formed by divine power means nothing. Logan technically eternal warrior/ or Hand of God and it works just fine on him. I actaully yet to see some one it has not worked on.

Nothing you stated above would indicate it not working on her, it worked even on the dead.

Not sure why you thought mention her being divine or being the champanion of the Olyimpic Peathon would make you believe this some one makes her immune to the ability

you need to prove it can affect her, though. the reasoning is what trick said.

logan isn't the same as diana. diana was handcrafted by amazons and given life by the gods. logan's situation isn't the same.

Starscream M

logan isn't the same as diana. diana was handcrafted by amazons and given life by the gods. logan's situation isn't the same. no you need to prve she isn't alive in order to show death factor won't affect her

as long as she has a life force, she will be affected

kgkg
smile
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6703/72179304.th.jpg

Like I said WW should win but it's far from easy. She does not have the durability to be not to be affected by these guys. Sure she can K.O most of them. But her nature of not showing combat speed and the fact that some of these people can actually hurt her. It's also ludicrous to say that these guys won't even touch her considering ever fight she has ever been in, be it with meta-human , or powerful villains etc they have always touched her <at least most of the time: and I have pretty much read the entire WW series>. This fight also takes place in a adamantium arena. 6 vs 1 hitting her shouldn't be impossible. Unless she acts out of character she will get hit.

I also don't understand why someone has to prove anything that has to do with affecting wonder woman because of her magical nature? It should be the other way around assuming that it will unless she has shown to be immune/resistant to said effects. Sure she is resistant to many things due to her biology but people should use better direct indication/proof that such attacks will not work because of X and Y showings.

-Also question to those who are well adverse in the "death factor" has it always worked on everyone? Any failed incidents?

Anyway WW 6-7/10

Starscream M
good points kg smile

Kris Blaze
death factor didn't work on Chamber.

Warrior18
Originally posted by kgkg
smile

Like I said WW should win but it's far from easy. She does not have the durability to be not to be affected by these guys. Sure she can K.O most of them. But her nature of not showing combat speed and the fact that some of these people can actually hurt her. It's also ludicrous to say that these guys won't even touch her considering ever fight she has ever been in, be it with meta-human , or powerful villains etc they have always touched her <at least most of the time: and I have pretty much read the entire WW series>. This fight also takes place in a adamantium arena. 6 vs 1 hitting her shouldn't be impossible. Unless she acts out of character she will get hit.

I also don't understand why someone has to prove anything that has to do with affecting wonder woman because of her magical nature? It should be the other way around assuming that it will unless she has shown to be immune/resistant to said effects. Sure she is resistant to many things due to her biology but people should use better direct indication/proof that such attacks will not work because of X and Y showings.

-Also question to those who are well adverse in the "death factor" has it always worked on everyone? Any failed incidents?

Anyway WW 6-7/10

thumb up

Raoul
no you need to prve she isn't alive in order to show death factor won't affect her

as long as she has a life force, she will be affected

proof?

smile

Anyway WW 6-7/10

thats a bad example, imo. khyrana was given a magical death touch by Zeus himself. omega red's power is nothing of the sort.

also, on the next page, khyrana is complaining that there's something off about diana's power...

must have missed that issue. seriously?

Battlehammer

logan isn't the same as diana. diana was handcrafted by amazons and given life by the gods. logan's situation isn't the same.
There no reason to assume it can't when it has yet to fail against a single oppopent. You are giving diana the benifit of the doubt, becuases she was made by god? Technically everyone was given life by a god, and key word life which is what he drains.

It not that much different at all. He is gods eternal warrior and no I am not talking about the angle of death thing.

Why assume diana can't get her life drain? Has she shown resistences to such attacks?

Battlehammer
? got evidence? Becuase I dont even recall them ever meeting before.

Mindset
Diana was made from clay, but she isn't clay anymore.

I don't see what that is being brought up, TP! uhuh

Raoul
There no reason to assume it can't when it has yet to fail against a single oppopent. You are giving diana the benifit of the doubt, becuases she was made by god? Technically everyone was given life by a god, and key word life which is what he drains.

It not that much different at all. He is gods eternal warrior and no I am not talking about the angle of death thing.

Why assume diana can't get her life drain? Has she shown resistences to such attacks?

i should have known better to try and debate wolverine with you... seriously. you go way too far dude. stick out tongue

just because it hasn't failed, doesn't mean it can't. and no, i'm giving diana the benefit of the doubt because of other things as well as her origin.

Starscream M
proof?
burden of proof is on you to show why diana would be immune....not on me to show she isn't (since its quite hard to prove a negative)

esp since death factor's worked on pretty anyone OR has come across

Raoul
burden of proof is on you to show why diana would be immune....not on me to show she isn't (since its quite hard to prove a negative)

esp since death factor's worked on pretty anyone OR has come across

he's the one with the weapon. prove it would affect her.

i'm not claiming that she can resist it. i'm saying that there's no proof that he can affect her.

show proof of him doing it to someone in her league, and i'll have no problem believing it would work...

Starscream M
he's the one with the weapon. prove it would affect her.

i'm not claiming that she can resist it. i'm saying that there's no proof that he can affect her.

show proof of him doing it to someone in her league, and i'll have no problem believing it would work... it worked on colossus...colossus is more durable than WW and doesn't even need to breathe

so of course it would affect WW

Battlehammer
i should have known better to try and debate wolverine with you... seriously. you go way too far dude. stick out tongue

just because it hasn't failed, doesn't mean it can't. and no, i'm giving diana the benefit of the doubt because of other things as well as her origin.

lol

He has yet to there really no reason to assume he would. he even drain the energy of undead before. What gives her the benefit of the doubt? I mean unless she shown to be resistent to such an attack I dont really see how you can assume she would be. She was created from clay, but was brought to "Life" key word.

As for the god making her and she being there champanion won't allow her to resist like drain.

WW in my opinion is granted the benefit of the doubt to often.

kgkg
lol

He has yet to there really no reason to assume he would. he even drain the energy of undead before. What gives her the benefit of the doubt? I mean unless she shown to be resistent to such an attack I dont really see how you can assume she would be. She was created from clay, but was brought to "Life" key word.

As for the god making her and she being there champanion won't allow her to resist like drain.

WW in my opinion is granted the benefit of the doubt to often. You must have missed the scan that I posted but she does have life energy and has been drained before.

Battlehammer
You must have missed the scan that I posted but she does have life energy and has been drained before.

I new she had life force, but I did not know she had been drained before.

and people are skill giving her the benefit of the doubt that she will resist is were everyone else has been drained.......wonder if any of this has anything to do with him being a Wolverine rouge.

kgkg
Originally posted by Raoul thats a bad example, imo. khyrana was given a magical death touch by Zeus himself. omega red's power is nothing of the sort. People were claiming that she is magic/made of clay etc to show that she can't be drained. This shows she CAN be drained.

Originally posted by Raoul also, on the next page, khyrana is complaining that there's something off about diana's power... It was the fusion of Solar and Magic which made her Dizzy. But it was clearly draining her life energy.

Supermutant
Wonderwoman wins easily.

After her upgrade WW wasn't even affected by Decay whose touch or breath instantly kills any living thing.

WW withstood multiple hits from sluggernaut and koed him (crossover), so one -shotting this bunch is feasible.

grimify
no expression

Ignorance must be blissful.

Well, you do seem to enjoy it. smile

Mindset
lul

Deathstroke
Could someone explain how the Death Factor works? WTF is a Death Factor anyway?

Draco69
*sigh*

I'm away for a little while and once again WW is reduced to Spider-Man level?

Ugh.

She wins easily.

The only threat is Colossus. And she'll just use him as giant wrecking ball on the other poor bastards.

Draco69
You must have missed the scan that I posted but she does have life energy and has been drained before.

It had nothing to do with her life energy.

She had her MAGICAL energy energy drained.

She used to be WW villain that could drain her Olympian given powers in the Pre-Crisis Age.

She was a goddess cast out for heresy against Zeus. So it makes sense she can drain WW's powers.

Draco69
it worked on colossus...colossus is more durable than WW and doesn't even need to breathe

Colossus is not more durable than WW. Piercing attacks? Sure? "I got knocked from the Sun to the Earth at greater lightspeed velocity and I didn't even get bruise" durable?

Hell no.

Jesus, the stupidity of KMC forums has risen exponentially.

I miss Cosmic Cube and Demigawd.

They brought spice to the forum.

Now, it has the verbose of Fox News....

Starscream M
Originally posted by Draco69
Colossus is not more durable than WW. Piercing attacks? Sure? "I got knocked from the Sun to the Earth at greater lightspeed velocity and I didn't even get bruise" durable?
and what's she up against in this thread...piercing or getting punched to the sun?

Raoul
it worked on colossus...colossus is more durable than WW and doesn't even need to breathe

that's just not true.

lol

WW in my opinion is granted the benefit of the doubt to often.

and i disagree. omega red, for me, has never shown to be impressive enough to affect/beat someone like wonder woman who could punt him in to orbit at a moment's notice...

People were claiming that she is magic/made of clay etc to show that she can't be drained. This shows she CAN be drained.

by someone with more of a chance of draining diana, yes.

i agree with draco on this one...

Starscream M

and i disagree. omega red, for me, has never shown to be impressive enough to affect/beat someone like wonder woman who could punt him in to orbit at a moment's notice...
what a load of baloney....name me one skilled street leveler that WW has ever dispatched with such ease

Raoul
what a load of baloney....name me one skilled street leveler that WW has ever dispatched with such ease

nice way to deflect.

Juk3n

is it not within WW powerset to kick/punch a 300lb person into orbit , if she hit him at her full travelling speed?

jinzin
nice way to deflect.

Almost as nice as ignoring that WonderWoman's up against viable threats to her safety to instead talk up her already well known strength levels, hyperbolic as they may be.

Raoul
Almost as nice as ignoring that WonderWoman's up against viable threats to her safety to instead talk up her already well known strength levels, hyperbolic as they may be.

it was a bad example.

it's like asking how many times man utd have played sunday league teams or how many times the lakers have played me and four of my friends.

wonder woman doesn't fight many if any street levellers, as they aren't on her level.

jinzin
it was a bad example.

it's like asking how many times man utd have played sunday league teams or how many times the lakers have played me and four of my friends.

wonder woman doesn't fight many if any street levellers, as they aren't on her level.

It was more relivent than dismissing someone who's a viable threat to her based on her "power level" regardless of whether or not she can be potentially harmed.

Unlike you're dismisal which was soley based on WW's punting expertise, Starscreams example brings one to look at an example of what's being dismissed.

The fact is that the examples that DO exist of Wondy fighting streets and metas (if they're worth a shit) is not really that impressive... and this is a consistency throughout her career. erm

Phantom Zone
nice way to deflect.

You know what that seemed like a perfectly reasonable question.

Raoul
It was more relivent than dismissing someone who's a viable threat to her based on her "power level" regardless of whether or not she can be potentially harmed.

Unlike you're dismisal which was soley based on WW's punting expertise, Starscreams example brings one to look at an example of what's being dismissed.

The fact is that the examples that DO exist of Wondy fighting streets and metas (if they're worth a shit) is not really that impressive... and this is a consistency throughout her career. erm

first of all, the punting thing was an off the cuff comment.

we take PIS out of the equation. Wonder Woman operating at anything close to non jobbing level takes on people like Superman, Captain Nazi, Zoom, the Omacs just before IC, Superman (she does it a lot), and her fellow Amazons.

None of those people are street levellers.

edit: forgot to add cheetah, giganta, etc...

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
You know what that seemed like a perfectly reasonable question.

only if you believe wonder woman is anything approaching street level, which she isn't.

Phantom Zone

only if you believe wonder woman is anything approaching street level, which she isn't.

What on earth has that got to do with anything? Its a thread were WW fights street levelers, so its an appropriate question to ask how well she does against them. How on earth are you managing to complicate the issue.

it was a bad example.

Im sorry this is just pure fail. If we started a thread with Lakers vs four of your friends we would damn well wont know how well the Lakers have done against you and your mates. The question should be answered and not dodged. The answer to the questions is possibly never.

Raoul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
What on earth has that got to do with anything? Its a thread were WW fights street levelers, so its an appropriate question to ask how well she does against them. How on earth are you managing to complicate the issue.

which i already said earlier in the thread.

it's an appropriate analogy. you're talking about people at a level far above that of the person they're being compared to.

Phantom Zone
which i already said earlier in the thread.

So why do you have a problem with Star asking wether WW has dispatched certain characters in such a manner?

it's an appropriate analogy. you're talking about people at a level far above that of the person they're being compared to.

The question should still be asked. In fact it would be insane not to.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>