Rogue Squadron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I've been recently into the Rogue Squadron, and I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of all the books, comics and such that they've been in.

please?

Captain REX
My knowledge of Rogue Squadron is limited to the three video games based upon their exploits.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...er, anyone else?

BruceSkywalker
here is a few to get you started..

Star Wars: Empire 8: Darklighter, Part 1
Star Wars: Empire 9: Darklighter, Part 2
Star Wars: Empire 12: Darklighter, Part 3
Star Wars: Empire 15: Darklighter, Part 4

CadoAngelus
do you mean Rogue Squadron, or X-Wing Series?

Here's a list of X-Wing Series books...including the first book, Rogue Squadron

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I was thinking of both, sort of.

There is the Rogue Squadron in the GFFA, right? And they are featured in several comics and books. I have read some (if not most) of the comic books, and I got pretty much ntrigued. I was wondering if anyone knows of more books and stuff about them...

hm.. thanks for the list! smile

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
hm.. thanks for the list! smile

no problem

Captain REX
I'll try to hunt down a comprehensive list of the appearances and adventures of Rogue Squadron for you. Busy tonight, though.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
thanks Rex. smile

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'll try to hunt down a comprehensive list of the appearances and adventures of Rogue Squadron for you. Busy tonight, though.

I think quite a few of the rogue squadron appearances are more in the older books and graphic novellas then more up-to-date books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.