Molly Hayes vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
Molly's given a constant mystical injection of caffeine, adrenaline... basically, she's at her peak and won't fatigue any time soon. Think what Nico did to her with the caffeine injection, but prolonged.

Thing is his normal thingy self.

They fight in an old english castle of some kind. No people are there.

KingD19
I think Bruiser takes it.

Original Smurph
orly?

guy222
MH

Cartesian Doubt
The Thing ... The guys durability is unprecedented, and he's arguably as strong (Class ... bullshit aside the guy has lifted various objects weighing thousands of tons on numerous occasions). When Molly shows she can take an array of hits from Hercules, Thor and the Hulk then we might have a decent comparison. In the end he's arguably as strong and probably a lot more durable. I don't read Runaways any more so I don't what power levels molly is portrayed . However, based on what i've read she doesn't really hold her own.

KingD19
Molly wailed on a monster as tall as a skyscraper, which more than likely weighed in the thousands of tons. She ripped Cloaks cloak off. Really look at her respect thread before you say Thing takes this.

Original Smurph
Etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.