Lobo vs Sabretooth(adamantium)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Creed has his adamantium for this fight. Who wins?

ThunderGodEneru
LOL WUT

carver9
Creed would give a good fight but in the end he will go down every damn time.

Trackz
Originally posted by carver9
Creed would give a good fight but in the end he will go down every damn time. no he wouldn't haha, he is nothing compared to lobo,, lobo flicks his finger and takes creed out.

carver9
Originally posted by Trackz
no he wouldn't haha, he is nothing compared to lobo,, lobo flicks his finger and takes creed out.

Why do you say this, are you saying that sabertooth doesnt have showings of standing up to high level physical attacks? confused

Are you also saying that lobo is to fast for sabertooth to hit? confused

Are you also saying that batman didnt give lobo a fight (which he has whipped that ass)? confused

I guess you know nothing about both characters. This isnt a easy fight on both sides. The only thing that change this fight is that sabertooth doesnt have the tools of taking lobo out. Thats like the only reason lobo win HALF of his fights, he almost as unstoppable as the juggernaut BUT he can be damaged and cut through.

Kris Blaze
Carver = Stupid.

That will be all.

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Carver = Stupid.

That will be all.

Thank you, now can you answer my question please? Its just that simple, show me that my reason why you say my post was stupid when you have sabertooth laughing at punches coming from Mrs. Marvel, sasquash, hulk, colossus, etc.... and bouncing back up without a problem.

Kris Blaze
Thank you, now can you answer my question please? Its just that simple, show me that my reason why you say my post was stupid when you have sabertooth laughing at punches coming from Mrs. Marvel, sasquash, hulk, colossus, etc.... and bouncing back up without a problem.

- Show me the scans where he laughs
- Show me his fight with the Hulk
- Show me proof that suggests either of those are comparable to Lobo in strength

carver9
- Show me the scans where he laughs
- Show me his fight with the Hulk
- Show me proof that suggests either of those are comparable to Lobo in strength

So I guess you didnt see his fight against sasquash huh?

Not saying that either are comparable to lobo in strength but Sabertooth>>wolverine durability and wolverine has brushed off attacks from hulk like it was nothing. Hell wolverine has been punched from new york to paris and got up in seconds like he didnt even feel it.

Strength isnt what gives lobo the edge in this fight durability is and Hulk IS stronger than lobo if we use feats.

Kris Blaze
So I guess you didnt see his fight against sasquash huh?

Not saying that either are comparable to lobo in strength but Sabertooth>>wolverine durability and wolverine has brushed off attacks from hulk like it was nothing. Hell wolverine has been punched from new york to paris and got up in seconds like he didnt even feel it.

Strength isnt what gives lobo the edge in this fight durability is and Hulk IS stronger than lobo if we use feats.

- Show me scans where Wolverine brushed off attacks from the Hulk
- In the comic where Sabretooth fought Sasquatch, Sasquatch was hurt by basic traps and Sabretooth killed the wendigo and skinned him in less than 5 minutes. Clearly you are an idiot.

carver9
- In the comic where Sabretooth fought Sasquatch, Sasquatch was hurt by basic traps and Sabretooth killed the wendigo and skinned him in less than 5 minutes. Clearly you are an idiot.

Kris, why are you insulting, debate and all of that happened on panel. Didnt wolverine take wendigo out in two panels by stabbing him in the chest.

If you think that strength is winning this fight then maybe you need to read some more comics involving sabertooth. It will play its part in the end though.

How about you reading some hulk vs wolverine fights and you'll know he could take hulk punches and bouce back up.

jinzin

he's an idiot because of what happened in comics?

confused

That makes sense.

And are you kidding?
Wolverine took more damage from World War Hulk than any of MU's bricks combined. no expression

Kris Blaze
Kris, why are you insulting, debate and all of that happened on panel. Didnt wolverine take wendigo out in two panels by stabbing him in the chest.

If you think that strength is winning this fight then maybe you need to read some more comics involving sabertooth. It will play its part in the end though.

How about you reading some hulk vs wolverine fights and you'll know he could take hulk punches and bouce back up.

- Reference a fight/issue or show scans where Wolverine bounces back up from the Hulk's attacks.

Originally posted by jinzin
he's an idiot because of what happened in comics?

confused

That makes sense.

And are you kidding?
Wolverine took more damage from World War Hulk than any of MU's bricks combined. no expression

I know it's not easy to connect the dots for you, especially not when it comes to Wolverine and his friends. Give it another hour or so, and maybe you'll understand why I called him an idiot.

Relevance? Wolverine did not brush off any attacks, nor did he bounce right back up. He was sent flying into the woods, and was then took some blows to the dome.

Trackz
lobo crushed a city into a tiny ball and ate it, lobo has taken blasts hat shatter planets, lobo has reacted quickly enough to defeat flash and superman and has taken on teams of superheroes. Lobo one-shots sabretooth into space.

snoopdogg
Lobo has also healed from a puddle of blood.

carver9
- Reference a fight/issue or show scans where Wolverine bounces back up from the Hulk's attacks.

I know it's not easy to connect the dots for you, especially not when it comes to Wolverine and his friends.

Relevance? Wolverine did not brush off any attacks, nor did he bounce right back up. He was sent flying into the woods, and was then took some blows to the dome.

Kris, the only thing that I'm going to tell you (maybe this would help you in the future) is that you honestly need to go read more comics on wolverine.

Wolverine has so much on panel proof of him taking punches from top tiers without to much trouble of getting up that its ridiculous. This is the last post that I'm going to respond from you about but you have a good one and I hope the next time we debate about wolverine, you actually have at least a little knowledge about the character (add sabertooth to this).

carver9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Lobo has also healed from a puddle of blood.

thats why I give him the edge in this fight. He's near unstoppable unless sabertooth could manage to rip him in half which again, lobo aint letting happen.

Lobo wins this 10/10 but not easily, he works for every win and hard as hell at that.

Kris Blaze
Kris, the only thing that I'm going to tell you (maybe this would help you in the future) is that you honestly need to go read more comics on wolverine.

Wolverine has so much on panel proof of him taking punches from top tiers without to much trouble of getting up that its ridiculous. This is the last post that I'm going to respond from you about but you have a good one and I hope the next time we debate about wolverine, you actually have at least a little knowledge about the character (add sabertooth to this).

Now things are changing apparently.

Now we've gone from "brushing off, bouncing up from and laughing" off attacks to "getting up" Looks like you have a hard time deciding on one adjective.

For the third time. When did Sabretooth laugh off attacks from the Hulk?

thats why I give him the edge in this fight. He's near unstoppable unless sabertooth could manage to rip him in half which again, lobo aint letting happen.

Lobo wins this 10/10 but not easily, he works for every win and hard as hell at that.

Once again, there are many things Carver's brain cannot understand.

Being impossible to kill warrants "an edge" in this fight. And oddly enough, "an edge" apparently warrants a 10 out of 10 victory, an impeccable victory.

snoopdogg
Lobo's been ripped in half before. Just another day at the office.

carver9
lobo crushed a city into a tiny ball and ate it, lobo has taken blasts hat shatter planets, lobo has reacted quickly enough to defeat flash and superman and has taken on teams of superheroes. Lobo one-shots sabretooth into space.

Lobo has been stalemate twice by batman, got his ass completely OWNED by wonder woman. All of what you said means jack in a fight against someone that brush off attacks like that.

Lets not name everything that hulk has done with his strength and he has as of yet to one shot logan, not even the logan that possessed bone claws.

Who hasnt reacted to flash and superman; let me name a few for you.

Solomon grundy, konvikt, titus, despero, would you like for me to continue. Hell superman throughout his entire career fight like a brick himself.

Wei Phoenix
Getting owned by WW is in no way saying you'll lose to or struggle against Sabretooth. She is much higher than him and a way better fighter.

carver9
Now things are changing apparently.

Now we've gone from "brushing off, bouncing up from and laughing" off attacks to "getting up" Looks like you have a hard time deciding on one adjective.

For the third time. When did Sabretooth laugh off attacks from the Hulk?

Once again, there are many things Carver's brain cannot understand.

Being impossible to kill warrants "an edge" in this fight. And oddly enough, "an edge" apparently warrants a 10 out of 10 victory, an impeccable victory.

STFU, I said lobo wins a 10/10 throughout this entire thread but ITS NOT GOING TO BE EASY. How about you get off my nuts, I have other people that has knowledge of the characters to debate with.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Getting owned by WW is in no way saying you'll lose to or struggle against Sabretooth. She is much higher than him and a way better fighter.

That wasnt the reason why I brought wonder woman up, I brought her up due to the feats that the other guy mentioned. With those feats, he should CRUSH her in like two panels.

Kris Blaze
STFU, I said lobo wins a 10/10 throughout this entire thread but ITS NOT GOING TO BE EASY. How about you get off my nuts, I have other people that has knowledge of the characters to debate with.

For the fourth time, where is this fight where Sabretooth laughed off attacks from The Hulk.

Solomon grundy, konvikt, titus, despero, would you like for me to continue. Hell superman throughout his entire career fight like a brick himself.

All of whom are very relevant in a fight against Sabretooth.

carver9
For the fourth time, where is this fight where Sabretooth laughed off attacks from The Hulk.

You might need to reread my post where I compared wolverines healing factor to sabertooth and can you do me a favor kris, stop responding to my post, it would be so kindly if you did.

carver9

By the way, sabertooth has on panel proof of being faster than everyone that I named in that post so again, STFU.

Kris Blaze
By the way, sabertooth has on panel proof of being faster than everyone that I named in that post so again, STFU.

Apparently not, they were able to hit the Flash.

You might need to reread my post where I compared wolverines healing factor to sabertooth and can you do me a favor kris, stop responding to my post, it would be so kindly if you did.

Oh, so Sabretooth has never laughed off punches from the Hulk, unlike what you initially claimed?

You mean that having something of a stronger healing factor than Wolverine, who is sent flying, knocked unconscious or has his insides all messed, means that he would laugh off attacks from the Hulk? That's some connection you made there Carver, an astute observation like that is undoubtedly backed up by years and years of dedicated comic book reading. Am I right?

jinzin
I know it's not easy to connect the dots for you, especially not when it comes to Wolverine and his friends. Give it another hour or so, and maybe you'll understand why I called him an idiot.

Oh I get it all right.

He referenced Sabretooth's brawls with Sas and Wendigo as a point of demonstrating how Sabretooth handles people with phenomenal strength levels... and the best half assed retarded retort you could come up with to that was that Sabretooth beat Wendigo and Sas' durability was questionable... to which you have some how come to the conclusion proves his evidence as entirely dismissible..... *applaus*

For one who wants to talk about connecting the dots...

Relevance?
Again, for one who wants to talk about connecting dots...

It shouldn't be hard to figure out that Wolverine can take hulk punches....

Wolverine did not brush off any attacks, nor did he bounce right back up. He was sent flying into the woods, and was then took some blows to the dome.
He got punched through a forest and ran right back to the fight. He took several shots and BRUSHED THEM OFF TO CONTINUE HIS COUNTER ATTACK... he necessarily HAD to brush them off to keep hitting Hulk back...

carver9
Apparently not, they were able to hit the Flash.

Oh, so Sabretooth has never laughed off punches from the Hulk, unlike what you initially claimed?

You mean that having something of a stronger healing factor than Wolverine, who is sent flying, knocked unconscious or has his insides all messed, means that he would laugh off attacks from the Hulk? That's some connection you made there Carver, an astute observation like that is undoubtedly backed up by years and years of dedicated comic book reading. Am I right?

LOL, so since wolverine has hit Northstar (I think that his name, part of alpha flight) who has been stated on panel of being able to move light speed, he has comparable speed. Since wolverine has tagged quicksilver he has the speed of sound reflexes. Since wolverine has mutiple and multiple of speedsters, that puts him on there level.

Well if thats the case, since it has been stated on panel that sabertooth is faster than wolverine, Sabertooth>> Light speed.

Trackz
Lobo has been stalemate twice by batman, got his ass completely OWNED by wonder woman. All of what you said means jack in a fight against someone that brush off attacks like that.

Lets not name everything that hulk has done with his strength and he has as of yet to one shot logan, not even the logan that possessed bone claws.

Who hasnt reacted to flash and superman; let me name a few for you.

Solomon grundy, konvikt, titus, despero, would you like for me to continue. Hell superman throughout his entire career fight like a brick himself. twice, and he's beaten the likes of superman/flash/captain marvel/martian manhunter but because of two losses he is suddenly in sabertooth's range? not at all.

Trackz
lobo is significantly faster, sabretooth can't keep up with him.
Lobo is MUCH stronger, sabretooth isn't even a threat in terms of strength.
Lobo has a better healing factor
Lobo is immortal and can't be killed

this isn't a fight it's a beating for sabretooth.

Kris Blaze
LOL, so since wolverine has hit Northstar (I think that his name, part of alpha flight) who has been stated on panel of being able to move light speed, he has comparable speed. Since wolverine has tagged quicksilver he has the speed of sound reflexes. Since wolverine has mutiple and multiple of speedsters, that puts him on there level.

Well if thats the case, since it has been stated on panel that sabertooth is faster than wolverine, Sabertooth>> Light speed.

- I remember Northstar's fight against Sabretooth. Didn't go very well for Creed, not well at all.
- Once again you ridicule yourself by attempting to use ABC logic.

carver9
- I remember Northstar's fight against Sabretooth. Didn't go very well for Creed, not well at all.
- Once again you ridicule yourself by attempting to use ABC logic.

No, you use abc logic and I used it back against you.

I wasnt talking about sabertooth and northstar fight, I'm talking about wolverine stabbing northstar in the chest.

carver9
lobo is significantly faster, sabretooth can't keep up with him.
Lobo is immortal and can't be killed

this isn't a fight it's a beating for sabretooth.

Show me some lobo speed feats thats even comparable to a sabertooth that was blitzing everyone that he fought and has on panel proof of creating after images.

I agree, lobo is stronger but he's sure as hell not strong enough to one, two, or 8 shot sabertooth, especially a sabertooth that had like 5 upgrades.

I agree, lobo has a greater healing factor but not that much greater. Sabertooth has one of the best healing factors in marvel, even comparable to hulks.

I agree, lobo is immortal and thats the reason Creed is losing this fight. Lobo would clearly out last him.

jinzin
Gee I wonder why. Guess his fight with Juggernaught shortly before that and being blasted to hell by Gambit had nothing to do with it.. Or that he got railed by Northstar from behind for that matter.

carver9
twice, and he's beaten the likes of superman/flash/captain marvel/martian manhunter but because of two losses he is suddenly in sabertooth's range? not at all.

I can name a thousand bricks that has beaten those people that would STILL have a hard time taking wolverine and sabertooth out of the fight. Again, I could name EVERYONE that hulk has fought that are at least skyfather to high herald in power and has actually came out on top but again, hulk fail to take wolverine out of the fight.

Hell, I could name people that ben grimm, the thing, has given a hard time too but ben has been one shotted and almost KILLED by wolverine.

What the point of your post? confused

jinzin
lobo is significantly faster, sabretooth can't keep up with him. no expression NO

Lobo is immortal and can't be killed yes.

this isn't a fight it's a beating for sabretooth. Eventually. Of course. But to think for a moment that Sabretooth can't give him a fight before he begins to succumb to accumulated damage is nothing but sheer stupidity at work.

Trackz
Show me some lobo speed feats thats even comparable to a sabertooth that was blitzing everyone that he fought and has on panel proof of creating after images.

I agree, lobo is stronger but he's sure as hell not strong enough to one, two, or 8 shot sabertooth, especially a sabertooth that had like 5 upgrades.

I agree, lobo has a greater healing factor but not that much greater. Sabertooth has one of the best healing factors in marvel, even comparable to hulks.

I agree, lobo is immortal and thats the reason Creed is losing this fight. Lobo would clearly out last him. after images are just the artists interpretation of speed and aren't really an indication of how fast a character is moving, only that the character is fast. One of lobo's documented powers is superspeed, and superman has remarked on this, as he blitzed superman before he could react and proceeded to beat him until he was near unconscious. this alone puts lobo above sabertooth.

this thread is spite.

Kris Blaze
No, you use abc logic and I used it back against you.

I wasnt talking about sabertooth and northstar fight, I'm talking about wolverine stabbing northstar in the chest.

No, I did not use ABC logic. You attempt to bring up characters who are VASTLY superior to Sabretooth and then try to reach for some relevance by saying they tagged the flash. I then proceeded to destroy you by saying that if they were indeed fast enough to tag the flash, then they must clearly have faster reaction time than Sabretooth. They have tagged the flash, therefore they are faster than people who have not tagged the flash. Then you went on by claiming that since Wolverine has once been able to strike Northstar, and other "speedsters" Sabretooth must also miraculously be capable of the same. This, in your mind, means that Sabretooth is faster than Lobo.

Sadly, you missed the fact that none of the speedsters that Sabretooth would supposedly tag are not comparable to The Flash, and that Northstar beat the living shit out of Sabretooth when they fought.

To further add on to your humiliation you continue to assume that I was the one who had first mentioned Lobo's speed, when in fact, I had not. All along I have been asking you to back up your supposed claims of Sabretooth, without resorting to the limited Sabretooth series. Comics who, despite Jinzin's fondest wish, do not display Marvel reality in any better perspective than Jeph Loeb's and only served to downplay Sasquatch in a humiliating way.

Trackz
no expression NO

yes.

Eventually. Of course. But to think for a moment that Sabretooth can't give him a fight before he begins to succumb to accumulated damage is nothing but sheer stupidity at work. not at all, lobo has shown to speed-blitz superman, superman remarked on his super speed, sabertooth is no where near this level of speed. this isn't a fight, one punch would take sabertooth out.

jinzin
Superman's also been hard pressed, surprised and owned by Batman's reaction time.. Superhuman?

jinzin
No, I did not use ABC logic. You attempt to bring up characters who are VASTLY superior to Sabretooth and then try to reach for some relevance by saying they tagged the flash. I then proceeded to destroy you by saying that if they were indeed fast enough to tag the flash, then they must clearly have faster reaction time than Sabretooth. laughing out loud

All along I have been asking you to back up your supposed claims of Sabretooth, without resorting to the limited Sabretooth series. Comics who, despite Jinzin's fondest wish, do not display Marvel reality in any better perspective than Jeph Loeb's and only served to downplay Sasquatch in a humiliating way. IDLI IDH

carver9
after images are just the artists interpretation of speed and aren't really an indication of how fast a character is moving, only that the character is fast. One of lobo's documented powers is superspeed, and superman has remarked on this, as he blitzed superman before he could react and proceeded to beat him until he was near unconscious. this alone puts lobo above sabertooth.

this thread is spite.

LOL, one of sabertooth powers that is listed is super speed and who hasnt superman complimented in speed but doesnt have speed feats even CLOSE to being comparable to sabertooth.

Again, superman fight like a brick in comics, deal with it.

Like I asked, show me a speed feat from Lobo because going by on panel evidence, sabertooth is much faster.

Lets also not bring up people sayng that they didnt even see sabertooth move because he was so fast.

Trackz
Superman's also been hard pressed, surprised and owned by Batman's reaction time.. Superhuman? the difference is one is an obvious case of PIS, and one is not, since lobo regularly goes up against opponents of that level.

Trackz
LOL, one of sabertooth powers that is listed is super speed and who hasnt superman complimented in speed but doesnt have speed feats even CLOSE to being comparable to sabertooth.

Again, superman fight like a brick in comics, deal with it.

Like I asked, show me a speed feat from Lobo because going by on panel evidence, sabertooth is much faster.

Lets also not bring up people sayng that they didnt even see sabertooth move because he was so fast. which means squat since that has been said about near every one street leveler to herald leveler.

..no sabretooth doesn't have documented super speed, and what's more is that lobo regularly goes against characters herald level, sabretooth is literally nothing to lobo.

lobo has fought so fast people who saw him in the distance thought he was a tornado and he has moved fast enough to beat several of JLA's heroes, heck he took on an entire army of heroes (including superboy, aquaman, green lantern, and captain marvel) all of whom would beat sabretooth.

carver9
the difference is one is an obvious case of PIS, and one is not, since lobo regularly goes up against opponents of that level.

And when does these opponents actually use speed like blitzing etc... against lobo or do they do what they always tend to do and fight like bricks?

carver9
which means squat since that has been said about near every one street leveler to herald leveler.

..no sabretooth doesn't have documented super speed, and what's more is that lobo regularly goes against characters herald level, sabretooth is literally nothing to lobo.

lobo has fought so fast people who saw him in the distance thought he was a tornado and he has moved fast enough to beat several of JLA's heroes, heck he took on an entire army of heroes (including superboy, aquaman, green lantern, and captain marvel) all of whom would beat sabretooth.

Post the scan of lobo moving this fast because wolverine and sabertooth has a thousand scans of blitzing and moving at super speed.

Show me ONE speed feat from lobo.

Trackz
And when does these opponents actually use speed like blitzing etc... against lobo or do they do what they always tend to do and fight like bricks? flash? captain marvel? these characters would trash sabretooth.

sabretooth is out of his league plain and simple.

carver9
flash? captain marvel? these characters would trash sabretooth.

sabretooth is out of his league plain and simple.

I'm going to ask again, can you show me a scan of captain marvel moving at incredible speeds and blitzing against lobo or was he fighting like a brick like usual.

Anyone with amazing strength and durability ALWAYS give superman, captain marvel, wonder woman, etc... a good fight.

Why are you even bringing crap like this up when we know for a fact that someone like surfer would blitz the f*** out of lobo.

jinzin
the difference is one is an obvious case of PIS, and one is not, since lobo regularly goes up against opponents of that level. Yes he goes up against opponents of that level but he doesn't regularly display that type of speed. Which is the problem, he typically fights like a brawler and even attests to it. erm

Trackz
Yes he goes up against opponents of that level but he doesn't regularly display that type of speed. Which is the problem, he typically fights like a brawler and even attests to it. erm how does this indicate he doesn't use his speed?

jinzin
Does it even really matter?
Sinister's Supermen already showed us what happens to people who regularly DO use superspeed while fighting against Sabretooth, and it wasn't pretty. Same thing for the Starbrand. erm

jinzin
how does this indicate he doesn't use his speed? When he isn't using it... you tell me. doh

Starscream M

- Once again you ridicule yourself by attempting to use ABC logic. um...ABC logic isn't wrong in all cases...especially when it comes to attributes

if A is faster than B, and B is faster than C, you can accurately say A is faster than C. That's not flawed ABC logic.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
um...ABC logic isn't wrong in all cases...especially when it comes to attributes

if A is faster than B, and B is faster than C, you can accurately say A is faster than C. That's not flawed ABC logic.

Only, Carver tried to say "B is not faster than A, simply because he tagged C, who is faster than A. Because D, E and F also tagged C, and they are not faster than A"

carver9
Only, Carver tried to say "B is not faster than A, simply because he tagged C, who is faster than A. Because D, E and F also tagged C, and they are not faster than A"

this is where it started:

"Apparently not, they were able to hit the Flash."

You said the above statement.

you dont remember saying that those bricks that i named tagged flash. Then you proceeded on bring up superman etc....

you started that and I used sabertooth showings against speedsters to make you comment look stupid since we all know that sabertooth doesnt move at light speed.

Starscream M

Being impossible to kill warrants "an edge" in this fight. And oddly enough, "an edge" apparently warrants a 10 out of 10 victory, an impeccable victory. laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
this is where it started:

"Apparently not, they were able to hit the Flash."

You said the above statement.

you dont remember saying that those bricks that i named tagged flash. Then you proceeded on bring up superman etc....

you started that and I used sabertooth showings against speedsters to make you comment look stupid since we all know that sabertooth doesnt move at light speed.

Couple of facts for you:

- I did not once say "Superman" in any of my posts.
- You did not mention any feats, you said that Wolverine has tagged speedsters and that Sabretooth would also be capable of doing it. Unfortuantely he got his ass beat by Northstar.

Who looked stupid now?

carver9
laughing out loud

The thing that he didnt realize was that I gave lobo a 10/10 but I said that it wouldnt have been easy.

carver9
Couple of facts for you:

- You did not mention any feats, you said that Wolverine has tagged speedsters and that Sabretooth would also be capable of doing it. Unfortuantely he got his ass beat by Northstar.

Who looked stupid now?

And you truly dont know why I brought that up? Go back and read why everything was said that I said. You started the shit, deal with it. You said all of those bricks has super speed because they tagged flash.

jinzin
Couple of facts for you:

Who looked stupid now?

You as usual for thinking that a worn Sabretooth getting railed from behind by Northstar constitutes evidence of Sabretooth vs. Speedsters... no expression

Once again, check his fights with Sinister's supermen and the bearer of the Starbrand.

jinzin
And you truly dont know why I brought that up? Go back and read why everything was said that I said. You started the shit, deal with it. You said all of those bricks has super speed because they tagged flash.

Who has been tagged by Batman, Deathstroke, and Robin. erm

-K-M-
LOL, so since wolverine has hit Northstar (I think that his name, part of alpha flight) who has been stated on panel of being able to move light speed, he has comparable speed.

When has he tagged Northstar? you mean the time where Shadowcat phased and Wolverine went through her and stabbed him? Also no at that time he couldn't go lightspeed due to his durability wouldn't let him.

What does that mean? sad

Kris Blaze

No, I said no such thing and you can't find the post.

I said that they must have greater reaction time than Sabretooth since they've tagged faster people than he has, namely The Flash.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-

What does that mean? sad I don't like it, it didn't happen.

-K-M-
Also that Sabretooth story was pretty poorly written as wooden spikes and a bullet penetrating Sasquatch when he has shown to take 6 granades to the face, tank blasts, armor peircing machine gun fire, etc. with no damage yet wood and a hunter's rifle cuts through him like butter?

Also killing the unkillable Wendigo brings up a whole wack of questions.

I don't like it, it didn't happen.

thumb up thanks

Kris Blaze
You as usual for thinking that a worn Sabretooth getting railed from behind by Northstar constitutes evidence of Sabretooth vs. Speedsters... no expression

Once again, check his fights with Sinister's supermen and the bearer of the Starbrand.

Sabretooth vs Hans??

I don't recall seeing any kind of speed that would be remotely relevant against someone who can apparently fight FTL people.

jinzin
didn't Dp stab him straight through his arm?

jinzin
Sabretooth vs Hans??

I don't recall seeing any kind of speed that would be remotely relevant against someone who can apparently fight FTL people.

And this is exactly what Carver was talking about. being able to tag a speedster doesn't make you as fast as them.
Are DS, Bats and Robin all in the same category of superspeed?

yyyya, no.

-K-M-
didn't Dp stab him straight through his arm?

Yep, but even in an interview later when asked about it by Alphawaves.net he apologized as he wanted to give Deadpool a "fighting" chance. I'll see if I can pull up the interview

Swords have shattered on Walter's hide before

Kris Blaze
And this is exactly what Carver was talking about. being able to tag a speedster doesn't make you as fast as them.
Are DS, Bats and Robin all in the same category of superspeed?

yyyya, no.

Don't recall making any kind of statements like that either, way to project.

I recall saying they had better reflexes than Sabretooth because they tagged faster people than him.

carver9

I recall saying they had better reflexes than Sabretooth because they tagged faster people than him.

Its the SAME THING. Street levelers hit speedsters all the time, does that make them light speed or even close, NO. What you have said about Lobo can be said about almost anyone.

You do know that wolverine stabbed silver surfer in the chest right?

I guess if you gave wolverine the ability to fly he can go through space and react and move at light speed.

carver9
Yep, but even in an interview later when asked about it by Alphawaves.net he apologized as he wanted to give Deadpool a "fighting" chance. I'll see if I can pull up the interview

there was no interview and wolverine has been stabbing through wendigo since the beginning. confused

Starscream M
there was no interview and wolverine has been stabbing through wendigo since the beginning. confused it's statements like this that make it hard for me to defend you from kris's insults

Kris Blaze
Its the SAME THING. Street levelers hit speedsters all the time, does that make them light speed or even close, NO. What you have said about Lobo can be said about almost anyone.

You do know that wolverine stabbed silver surfer in the chest right?

I guess if you gave wolverine the ability to fly he can go through space and react and move at light speed.

You are so slow it's frightening.

For some reason, you keep on thinking I've made arguments that I have not. I have never once mentioned anything in regards to Lobo's speed.

Try looking up posts, you'll do as good as you do when it comes to looking up scans and issues. These things exist in your mind, and they're accompanied by.....NOTHING ELSE.

-K-M-
there was no interview and wolverine has been stabbing through wendigo since the beginning. confused

Errr? Think you got confused, I was talking about the incident where Deadpool stabbed Walter not the Wendigo. Your comment really had nothing to do with what I was saying.

carver9
it's statements like this that make it hard for me to defend you from kris's insults

What was wrong with what I said?

carver9
Errr? Think you got confused, I was talking about the incident where Deadpool stabbed Walter not the Wendigo.

My bad, now I see what Starscream was talking about. I'm at work trying to work and dispute Kris at the same time.

carver9
You are so slow it's frightening.

For some reason, you keep on thinking I've made arguments that I have not. I have never once mentioned anything in regards to Lobo's speed.

Try looking up posts, you'll do as good as you do when it comes to looking up scans and issues. These things exist in your mind, and they're accompanied by.....NOTHING ELSE.

Ok, kris, back on topic, Lobo 10/10 but not easily.

jinzin

Fair enough. I still don't see how the handling of Walter's durability takes away from his strength in the book. Which is really the meat and potatoes of that debate. Just because he had to be written out of the way and get stabbed I'm not convinced that he wasn't therefore written with super strength which is pretty obvious that he was...

It's also strange to try and discredit Creed from taking brick level punishment when he's done so all over the place.

jinzin

I recall saying they had better reflexes than Sabretooth because they tagged faster people than him. Like Carver said, it's the same thing.

Starscream M
What was wrong with what I said? Km said swords shatter...then you brought up logan's adamantium claws...which is about 1 bazillion times stronger than generic swords.

Trackz
Does it even really matter?
Sinister's Supermen already showed us what happens to people who regularly DO use superspeed while fighting against Sabretooth, and it wasn't pretty. Same thing for the Starbrand. erm he beat them by ripping through them, the fight wasn't a testament to sabretooths speed rather his tactical genius.

Trackz
When he isn't using it... you tell me. doh ..you can brawl and still use super speed, as an example he brawls against superman and yet he is still moving faster than him.

jinzin
he beat them by ripping through them, the fight wasn't a testament to sabretooths speed rather his tactical genius.

Or his damage soak.. but that's what I mean. Does it even matter?

jinzin
..you can brawl and still use super speed, as an example he brawls against superman and yet he is still moving faster than him. he's only ever used speed against superman to any noticeable degree once.. and it's like.. his only speed feat. erm

You CAN brawl while fighting at superspeeds.. but he doesn't.. that's the issue.

carver9
Km said swords shatter...then you brought up logan's adamantium claws...which is about 1 bazillion times stronger than generic swords.

I know this, I misread his post.

carver9
he beat them by ripping through them, the fight wasn't a testament to sabretooths speed rather his tactical genius.

The same can be said for lobo since lobo doesnt have not one speed feat putting him on the level of speed of almost ANYONE mentioned in the top tier range that you all brought up.

carver9
..you can brawl and still use super speed, as an example he brawls against superman and yet he is still moving faster than him.

Show me him moving faster than superman and show me superman using any kind of speed against him.

Trackz
he's only ever used speed against superman to any noticeable degree once.. and it's like.. his only speed feat. erm

You CAN brawl while fighting at superspeeds.. but he doesn't.. that's the issue. it's hard to tell, readers depend on artist interpretation of what speed should look like in a fight to suggest whether or not the character is moving fast. with no text had you read the panel you would think that lobo had no superspeed and rather he was simply overpowering superman. If a character is able to exchange blows with another character of notable speed, why would you assume they are fighting any slower.

superman has had fights in which it seems that he is brawling at a slow pace, yet it is stated that he is going around multiple times during the fight, just because Lobo's fights don't take place in a blur,doesn't mean they aren't fast.

comparatively sentry rarely is shown to have combat speed, while wolverine has plenty of feats with combat speed, when the two fought however, it was clearly shown that wolverine was unable ot move fast enough to pose a threat to the sentry.

carver9
it's hard to tell, readers depend on artist interpretation of what speed should look like in a fight to suggest whether or not the character is moving fast. with no text had you read the panel you would think that lobo had no superspeed and rather he was simply overpowering superman. If a character is able to exchange blows with another character of notable speed, why would you assume they are fighting any slower.

superman has had fights in which it seems that he is brawling at a slow pace, yet it is stated that he is going around multiple times during the fight, just because Lobo's fights don't take place in a blur,doesn't mean they aren't fast.

comparatively sentry rarely is shown to have combat speed, while wolverine has plenty of feats with combat speed, when the two fought however, it was clearly shown that wolverine was unable ot move fast enough to pose a threat to the sentry.

All of this is irrelevant since superman fight like a brick majority of the time. If what you said is true, every brick in dc has super speed. Hell if what you said is true, hulk moves beyond light speed.

jinzin
it's hard to tell, readers depend on artist interpretation of what speed should look like in a fight to suggest whether or not the character is moving fast. with no text had you read the panel you would think that lobo had no superspeed and rather he was simply overpowering superman. If a character is able to exchange blows with another character of notable speed, why would you assume they are fighting any slower.

Oh c'mon man. Even guys like Spidey and Venom get afterimages etc etc.
When Superman turns up the juice we've seen his background go anime his afterimages so fast it looks like clones of Supes are all over someone....

he hasn't even REMOTELY looked fast while fighting Lobo and when he does pick up any visable degree of speed Lobo usually ends up sailing. erm

And what the hell are you talking about on the Sentry thing? Wolverine was doing fine in terms of his fighting speed, he simply couldn't damage/cut Sentry... At no point did he look helpless in his speed.

carver9
When Superman turns up the juice we've seen his background go anime his afterimages so fast it looks like clones of Supes are all over someone....

he hasn't even REMOTELY looked fast while fighting Lobo and when he does pick up any visable degree of speed Lobo usually ends up sailing. erm

And what the hell are you talking about on the Sentry thing? Wolverine was doing fine in terms of his fighting speed, he simply couldn't damage/cut Sentry... At no point did he look helpless in his speed.

laughing

Good one

Trackz
The same can be said for lobo since lobo doesnt have not one speed feat putting him on the level of speed of almost ANYONE mentioned in the top tier range that you all brought up. except that he's beaten them and can stay with them in fights. which means he has fighting speed close to them.

carver9
except that he's beaten them and can stay with them in fights. which means he has fighting speed close to them.

Except that superman, captain marvel, etc... fight like bricks and doesnt use 1% of the speed that they have against lobo. Answer this, since we're going by that and wolverine has reacted fast enough to hit surfer, is wolverine as fast as silver surfer? confused

Your logic is stupid and it doesnt make sense. Please stop.

Spire
Does Lobo need speed for Creed?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Spire
Does Lobo need speed for Creed? Yep. Creed's unbeatable.

Trackz

And what the hell are you talking about on the Sentry thing? Wolverine was doing fine in terms of his fighting speed, he simply couldn't damage/cut Sentry... At no point did he look helpless in his speed. not all the time, there are times when supermans turns up his speed and we don't see this, when he was fighting darkseid to the sun, there is no indication he is using his super speed until they arrive at th su nafter several minutes, incidently, blurs/after images are just a way for an artist to show super speed, they don't mean a character is or isn't moving with super speed though, (the same can be seen in superman and wonder womans fight)

not at all, heck superman has stated lobo has moved too fast for him to react on occasion.

and no he wasn't he tried to slash at sentry sentry caught his arm and knocked him out..not much of a fight, sentry wasn't even trying.

carver9
Does Lobo need speed for Creed?

Nope, thats why he wins 10/10 but again, hes going to fight for it.

carver9
not all the time, there are times when supermans turns up his speed and we don't see this, when he was fighting darkseid to the sun, there is no indication he is using his super speed until they arrive at th su nafter several minutes, incidently, blurs/after images are just a way for an artist to show super speed, they don't mean a character is or isn't moving with super speed though, (the same can be seen in superman and wonder womans fight)

not at all, heck superman has stated lobo has moved too fast for him to react on occasion.

and no he wasn't he tried to slash at sentry sentry caught his arm and knocked him out..not much of a fight, sentry wasn't even trying.

Superman has said the same thing about darkseid and hundred other people. Superman tends to underrate himself alot when we all know that he should be able to whip lobos ass.

Spire
Nope, thats why he wins 10/10 but again, hes going to fight for it.

He is going to work for it, yet he wins 10/10?

Trackz
Superman has said the same thing about darkseid and hundred other people. Superman tends to underrate himself alot when we all know that he should be able to whip lobos ass. ...except lobo has plenty of feats to suggest he can beat superman and he is in superman's league.

jinzin
not all the time, there are times when supermans turns up his speed and we don't see this, when he was fighting darkseid to the sun, there is no indication he is using his super speed until they arrive at th su nafter several minutes, incidently, blurs/after images are just a way for an artist to show super speed, they don't mean a character is or isn't moving with super speed though, (the same can be seen in superman and wonder womans fight)

Wolverine parried one of his strikes. he was doing fine.

Superman said that once.. in the one speed feat Lobo has to his name.

He's never gone afterimage on Lobo and we all know he could... Lobo being able to hit speedsters is no different than Batm--- oh yeah BATMAN the guy who's dealt with Lobo h2h.... twice.

carver9
He is going to work for it, yet he wins 10/10?

He wins 10/10 because sabertooth doesnt have a way of dropping him, Lobo is next to unkillable and is almost impossible to knock out. Lobo wins this fight due to time and durability. Give lobo things durability I would give sabertooth the majority.

Now do you get it.

carver9
...except lobo has plenty of feats to suggest he can beat superman and he is in superman's league.

I never said that he couldnt beat superman, Kalibak has taken superman out of the fight but Kalibak is a regular brick and aint no different than any other brick.

That still doesnt prove that Kalibak is a speedster.

Solomon grundy has given superman pure hell but batman has walked all over solomon grundy NUMEROUS of times.

Trackz
he's only ever used speed against superman to any noticeable degree once.. and it's like.. his only speed feat. erm

You CAN brawl while fighting at superspeeds.. but he doesn't.. that's the issue. he does.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/LobovsSupermanAOS464-3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/LobovsSupermanAOS464-7.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobocombatspeed.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobocombatspeed1.jpg

lobo doesn't try in this fight, nothing sabretooth can do will even phase him.

Trackz
He wins 10/10 because sabertooth doesnt have a way of dropping him, Lobo is next to unkillable and is almost impossible to knock out. Lobo wins this fight due to time and durability. Give lobo things durability I would give sabertooth the majority.

Now do you get it. lobo can take out sabretooth in one punch...

Spire

Now do you get it.

My point was:

A stomps B easily 10/10.

A takes it but B is going to make him work for it 6/10.

Now do you get it?

carver9
lobo can take out sabretooth in one punch...

So youre saying that lobo is stronger than hulk and wendigo. confused

jinzin
he does.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/LobovsSupermanAOS464-3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/LobovsSupermanAOS464-7.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobocombatspeed.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobocombatspeed1.jpg

lobo doesn't try in this fight, nothing sabretooth can do will even phase him.

The first and second scan are the one fight inclusive of speed feats to Lobo's name.

The Second isn't even remotely a speed feat that represents Lobo a FTL.. no expression

jinzin
lobo can take out sabretooth in one punch... laughing out loud you're always good for a laugh Tracks.

Trackz
Wolverine parried one of his strikes. he was doing fine.

Superman said that once.. in the one speed feat Lobo has to his name.

He's never gone afterimage on Lobo and we all know he could... Lobo being able to hit speedsters is no different than Batm--- oh yeah BATMAN the guy who's dealt with Lobo h2h.... twice. wolverine was doing fine? haha, he ran out sentry, who caught both of his arms while trying to persuade him to sto pfighting (the whole time he had a passive look on his face while wolverine was screaming mad) then he knocked out wolverine in onne punch, sentry wasn't even trying. That was obvious, the same would happen in this fight.

afterimages, once again, are artist opinion on how speed should look, we've seen superman simply move from point a to b to show his speed, we've seen artists merely use after images to show him moving from a to b, and we've seen superman in a blur motion to move from point a to b, all suggest he's using the same speed to get to the same point, merely the artist show it in different ways, his fight with darkseid is one of his greatest speed feats, and yet it contains no afterimages.

batman dealing with lobo is obvious PIS, unusable in debates, read the rules.

carver9
My point was:

A stomps B easily 10/10.

A takes it but B is going to make him work for it 6/10.

Now do you get it?

You do know that you can get a 10/10 but work for it. Answer this, if you made a thread with superman vs juggernaut in a adamantium room with no time period for the match. We both know that superman would lose that battle but would juggernaut have to work for it. confused

Trackz
laughing out loud you're always good for a laugh Tracks. lobo kicked superman across the city and has put martian manhunter down...and yet he can't put sabretooth down in a punc? explain how sabretooths levels of durability are anywhere near supermans/martian manhunters/etc.

snoopdogg
Didn't bone claw Wolverine beat Lobo?

Trackz
The first and second scan are the one fight inclusive of speed feats to Lobo's name.

The Second isn't even remotely a speed feat that represents Lobo a FTL.. no expression no one said he was faster than light....when did someone need to be faster than light to be faster than sabretooth?

snoopdogg
no one said he was faster than light....when did someone need to be faster than light to be faster than sabretooth? LOL!

carver9
no one said he was faster than light....when did someone need to be faster than light to be faster than sabretooth?

You put up one scan showing lobo having a decent amount of speed and that suppose to give him credit for years of him fighting like a brick. Sabertooth speed feats outshines his and this fight isnt decided on speed.

carver9
wolverine was doing fine? haha, he ran out sentry, who caught both of his arms while trying to persuade him to sto pfighting (the whole time he had a passive look on his face while wolverine was screaming mad) then he knocked out wolverine in onne punch, sentry wasn't even trying. That was obvious, the same would happen in this fight.

afterimages, once again, are artist opinion on how speed should look, we've seen superman simply move from point a to b to show his speed, we've seen artists merely use after images to show him moving from a to b, and we've seen superman in a blur motion to move from point a to b, all suggest he's using the same speed to get to the same point, merely the artist show it in different ways, his fight with darkseid is one of his greatest speed feats, and yet it contains no afterimages.

So batman fight lobo (a character that has little to no speed feats) is pis when you dont like it.

Spire
You do know that you can get a 10/10 but work for it. Answer this, if you made a thread with superman vs juggernaut in a adamantium room with no time period for the match. We both know that superman would lose that battle but would juggernaut have to work for it. confused

I understand that son, but this isn't Supes vs Cain in an indestructible room. This is Lobo beating the crap out of Creed. So a 10/10 and working for it doesn't fit here.

jinzin
wolverine was doing fine? haha, he ran out sentry, who caught both of his arms while trying to persuade him to sto pfighting (the whole time he had a passive look on his face while wolverine was screaming mad) then he knocked out wolverine in onne punch, sentry wasn't even trying. That was obvious, the same would happen in this fight.

What the f**k?

Wolverine fought three guys who were designed to take out Venom ENHANNCED by Stark tech and borrowed weapons. He almost had his head chopped off. He lost tons of blood and STILL took a cheap shot from Sentry to no effect. it wasn't until after the second slam and pushing Logan's claws into his hands that he went down..

Wolverine parried/dodged one of Sentry's blows.. once again, his only issue was that he couldn't cut Sentry... no expression

It's PIS because you don't like it.

jinzin
lobo kicked superman across the city and has put martian manhunter down...and yet he can't put sabretooth down in a punc? explain how sabretooths levels of durability are anywhere near supermans/martian manhunters/etc. Easily. Wolverine took SIX plus punches from World War Hulk who two shotted almost every brick he came across, fought Sentry to a standstill (in spite of Sentry's super speedzes roll eyes (sarcastic)...) and pulled a planet back together by Techtonic plate.

Sabretooth's more durable than Wolverine by a significant amount, and has a faster healing factor... it's not hard to figure out.

carver9
I understand that son, but this isn't Supes vs Cain in an indestructible room. This is Lobo beating the crap out of Creed. So a 10/10 and working for it doesn't fit here.

it does work here because its the same thing and lobo aint beating the crap out of someone who can take his punches, is clearly a better fighter than him and is clearly more agile and possibly more faster than him and has adamantium claws.

He's going to win 10/10 but each win that he gets he is going to be clawed the f*** up and regretting to fight sabertooth again. Hell, he might think of this as the best fight that he has had his entire life.

jinzin
no one said he was faster than light....when did someone need to be faster than light to be faster than sabretooth? That's been the pillar of your whole argument. Lobo tags FTL people so he's SOOOO much faster than Sabretooth....

or when I brought up Hans the only retort was "they weren't FTL"

Starscream M
Sabretooth's more durable than Wolverine by a significant amount, and has a faster healing factor... it's not hard to figure out. actually logan is more durable from a holistic viewpoint...and logan's high showings are far greater than Creed's in terms of HF

Spire
it does work here because its the same thing and lobo aint beating the crap out of someone who can take his punches, is clearly a better fighter than him and is clearly more agile and possibly more faster than him and has adamantium claws.

He's going to win 10/10 but each win that he gets he is going to be clawed the f*** up and regretting to fight sabertooth again. Hell, he might think of this as the best fight that he has had his entire life.

Now this is why you shouldn't drink your own urine.

carver9
Now this is why you shouldn't drink your own urine.

Whats wrong with drinking my own urine?

carver9
actually logan is more durable from a holistic viewpoint...and logan's high showings are far greater than Creed's in terms of HF

That still doesnt mean that his healing factor isnt better since, well, it was stated on panel.

Spire
Whats wrong with drinking my own urine?

Describe yourself.

carver9
Describe yourself.

Right now I model and I also work for a credit card company AND comic book store.

I'm 6'2, slim, Curly hair, light brown eyes, Black guy, people say that I dress nice. Nice skin, people call me a pretty boy (I dont like that term, no man should be called pretty). I play x box live when I get home or have free time and read comics when I'm at work.

If you would love to see how I look, send me a friend request on xbox live, screen name "unbeatable 26" and I'll send you a pic.

Trackz
What the f**k?

Wolverine fought three guys who were designed to take out Venom ENHANNCED by Stark tech and borrowed weapons. He almost had his head chopped off. He lost tons of blood and STILL took a cheap shot from Sentry to no effect. it wasn't until after the second slam and pushing Logan's claws into his hands that he went down..

Wolverine parried/dodged one of Sentry's blows.. once again, his only issue was that he couldn't cut Sentry... no expression

It's PIS because you don't like it. wolverine ran at sentry, sentry grabbed his arms while sentry was trying to calm him down , wolverine didn't comply, so sentry knocked him out. wolverine never had a chance and he was going all out while sentry wasn't.

...it's PIS because batman isn't a herald level character and lobo is stated to be too powerful for heaven or hell to control.

Spire
Right now I model and I also work for a credit card company AND comic book store.

I'm 6'2, slim, Curly hair, light brown eyes, Black guy, people say that I dress nice. Nice skin, people call me a pretty boy (I dont like that term, no man should be called pretty). I play x box live when I get home or have free time and read comics when I'm at work.

If you would love to see how I look, send me a friend request on xbox live, screen name "unbeatable 26" and I'll send you a pic.

sick

Trackz
That's been the pillar of your whole argument. Lobo tags FTL people so he's SOOOO much faster than Sabretooth....

or when I brought up Hans the only retort was "they weren't FTL" no. not at all. lobo goes blow for blow wih characters with obvious superspeed, so he has superspeed matching theirs, never did I say he has there speed merely because he tags them, that and DC has listed super speed as one of his powers.

when you brought up hans my retort was the fight didn't showcase sabretooths speed.

carver9
wolverine ran at sentry, sentry grabbed his arms while sentry was trying to calm him down , wolverine didn't comply, so sentry knocked him out. wolverine never had a chance and he was going all out while sentry wasn't.

...it's PIS because batman isn't a herald level character and lobo is stated to be too powerful for heaven or hell to control.

Wolverine had no way of damaging sentry and sentry knew this. Why would sentry go all out on a character that cant hurt him? confused

Trackz
Easily. Wolverine took SIX plus punches from World War Hulk who two shotted almost every brick he came across, fought Sentry to a standstill (in spite of Sentry's super speedzes roll eyes (sarcastic)...) and pulled a planet back together by Techtonic plate.

Sabretooth's more durable than Wolverine by a significant amount, and has a faster healing factor... it's not hard to figure out. Wolverine has also been put down in one punch by a sentry who wasn't trying.

lobo would knock sabretooth off the planet in one punch.

Trackz
Wolverine had no way of damaging sentry and sentry knew this. Why would sentry go all out on a character that cant hurt him? confused wolverine didn't even get a hit in, he was nothing to the sentry who took him down in one hit.

the same will happen here, only sabretooth will end up in space.

carver9
Wolverine has also been put down in one punch by a sentry who wasn't trying.

lobo would knock sabretooth off the planet in one punch.

I guess you didnt read jinzin previous post on everything that happened throughout that arc that took its toll on wolverines healing factor.

carver9
wolverine didn't even get a hit in, he was nothing to the sentry who took him down in one hit.

the same will happen here, only sabretooth will end up in space.

Read the arc again and talk to me later about it because you know nothing of what happened.

You'll actually see WHY sentry took wolverine out so easily.

How about you look at that batman vs lobo fight and see how he got humiliated EASILY.

jinzin
actually logan is more durable from a holistic viewpoint...and logan's high showings are far greater than Creed's in terms of HF Wolverine flat out stated Creed heals faster than he does. Creed's feats at the end of his life were nothing short of insane. And Creed's muscles and tendons are many times more durable than Logan.

jinzin

you play left4 dead?

carver9
you play left4 dead?

Thats the first thing I'm playing when I get home, I'm a beast at that game. Do you have it?

Kris Blaze
facepalm

carver9
facepalm

Do you have the game Kris? If so, send me a friend request, I need me a partner for the versus mode.

Spire
Thats the first thing I'm playing when I get home, I'm a beast at that game. Do you have it?

Logically, he most definitely doesn't have it.

jinzin
wolverine ran at sentry, sentry grabbed his arms while sentry was trying to calm him down , wolverine didn't comply, so sentry knocked him out. wolverine never had a chance and he was going all out while sentry wasn't.

Wolverine took two hits from Sentry after loosing mass amounts of Arterial blood.... It wasn't a one shot and Wolverine avoided taking a Sentry punch.

You can not look at that fight and come to the conclussion that Sentry was outspeeding Wolverine and one-shot him...

Funny that you constantly defect to this argument though given that Sentry's now had been handled in melee by Herc, got toe to toed by Hulk neither of which are superior to Wolverine in speed and infact far from it.

...it's PIS because batman isn't a herald level character and lobo is stated to be too powerful for heaven or hell to control. No it's PIS because you don't like it. Batman's been in more fights with characters of "that level" than Lobo has. no expression

jinzin
Thats the first thing I'm playing when I get home, I'm a beast at that game. Do you have it? Ya haven't played it since I downloaded the update.. Was gonna give it a go in a little bit.

carver9
Logically, he most definitely doesn't have it.

Well whoever doesnt have the game needs to buy it.

StiltmanFTW
Funny that you constantly defect to this argument though given that Sentry's now had been handled in melee by Herc

Herc had done it before http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7193/sentrygoesdownct3.jpg

Trackz
Wolverine took two hits from Sentry after loosing mass amounts of Arterial blood.... It wasn't a one shot and Wolverine avoided taking a Sentry punch.

You can not look at that fight and come to the conclussion that Sentry was outspeeding Wolverine and one-shot him...

Funny that you constantly defect to this argument though given that Sentry's now had been handled in melee by Herc, got toe to toed by Hulk neither of which are superior to Wolverine in speed and infact far from it.

No it's PIS because you don't like it. Batman's been in more fights with characters of "that level" than Lobo has. no expression

wolverines healing factor took care of most of the damage, he wasn't shown to have any weaker once he got up. he took on namor after healing from a skeleton, (namor however also knocked him out in a punch too)

..so that makes batman herald level? no. it's pis. maybe you want to ask a mod to explain this for you.

StiltmanFTW
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6215/howhfworksht9.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>