Dr. Doom vs Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Both current versions. This is a battle of magic only. Doom is not allowed his arsenal of science weaponry. Apparently Strange wishes to avoid a magic conflict with Doom.

No BFR, no H2H. Fight until the other concedes or gets knocked out.

Survivor19
I'd say Strange.
Doom was thoroughly owned by Morgan, while Strange fared quite better against the Hood.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Survivor19
I'd say Strange.
Doom was thoroughly owned by Morgan, while Strange fared quite better against the Hood.

You seem to have gotten the "order of owning" mixed up.

Wei Phoenix
From what I hear Morgan basically paralyzed his body which made him unable to move his hands and defend. Also there is a big difference between Morgan and the Hood. The Hood does not have the experience and skill that Morgan has.

Survivor19
Enlighten me.

Survivor19
Before Morgan paralyzed his body, she crushed his shields. )

Wei Phoenix
Enlighten me.

Enlighten you how The Hood is in no way comparable to Morgan LeFay?

Wei Phoenix
Before Morgan paralyzed his body, she crushed his shields. )

Crushing a shield does not make you the winner. If Doom couldn't counter because he couldn't move his hands then you can't say that he would've still lost. Once again you're comparing Morgan to Hood, which is like comparing Superman to Spider-Man.

Kris Blaze
I thought she shut down his suit? which made him unable to move his arms.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I thought she shut down his suit? which made him unable to move his arms.

you're probably right.

Survivor19
Seriously, you just don't get it.

Doom was defending. He did his counterattacks, he raised his mystical shields.
She crushed them and pwned him by paralyzing, so that he'd live while she cut his throat.

I used last showings, what is wrong with that? If you got another ways of comparing current docs, enlighten me.

Wei Phoenix
Seriously, you just don't get it.

Doom was defending. He did his counterattacks, he raised his mystical shields.
She crushed them and pwned him by paralyzing, so that he'd live while she cut his throat.

I used last showings, what is wrong with that? If you got another ways of comparing current docs, enlighten me.

The fact that he didn't beat someone who is way lower than Morgan should suffice. Strange even said that Hood is more powerful than him according to Jalek who will more than likely post the scan when he gets the time. Morgan is way stronger than Hood and I'd bet money that Doom was too.

Enyalus
Doom didn't get outright owned by Morgana. He held her off for quite a while. Long enough for HAMMER to call in reinforcements.

Even with help, Doc Strange got owned by The Hood.

Going with Doom FTW here.

ALEMASTER
morgan le fay - master sorceress who defeated doom coz she by passed his shields and paralyzed his armour so he cudnt move ... hood mad power house who doesnt have total control and enchants his guns to shott thru magicall barriers...
strange recent lost his power of sorcerer supreme rule .. and ALSO he doesnt have his cape or eye equip or cape or wand... or anything he slighlty less powerful ... bt strange himself is master wizard and mastered many and knows alot...
doom he seeks powers always ahs got exidited from his country tht he wishes back ... he has demonic connections and science skilsl comnbined feared threat... bt jst amgic am nt sure i kno he has vast skills...

strange helld off with vast not totaly controlled power against doom barely held of against morgen so on this basis im going

STRANGE

Survivor19
Can you prove that Morgan is more powerful then Hood?

She's more skilled. But more powerful that a daemonhost? I respectfully disagree.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
morgan le fay - master sorceress who defeated doom coz she by passed his shields and paralyzed his armour so he cudnt move ... hood mad power house who doesnt have total control and enchants his guns to shott thru magicall barriers...
strange recent lost his power of sorcerer supreme rule .. and ALSO he doesnt have his cape or eye equip or cape or wand... or anything he slighlty less powerful ... bt strange himself is master wizard and mastered many and knows alot...
doom he seeks powers always ahs got exidited from his country tht he wishes back ... he has demonic connections and science skilsl comnbined feared threat... bt jst amgic am nt sure i kno he has vast skills...

strange helld off with vast not totaly controlled power against doom barely held of against morgen so on this basis im going

STRANGE

If Hood can't control his powers very well then how do you think he would fare against Morgan? Strange only survived his confrontation with Hood because he had help.

Can you prove that Morgan is more powerful then Hood?

She's more skilled. But more powerful that a daemonhost? I respectfully disagree.

Morgan is more experienced, Hood although never fought Doom nor Morgan he fought the weaker Strange and whooped him pretty much, the same Strange that wishes to avoid Doom in a magical conflict. Morgan has better feats than Hood I'm so sure. Can you provide some evidence to say Hood is more powerful?

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Doom didn't get outright owned by Morgana. He held her off for quite a while. Long enough for HAMMER to call in reinforcements.

Even with help, Doc Strange got owned by The Hood.

Going with Doom FTW here. Agreed.

Plus, didn't Strange admit that Doom has learned magics (via traveling through time) that not even he knew of?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
Agreed.

Plus, didn't Strange admit that Doom has learned magics (via traveling through time) that not even he knew of?

Strange himself recently stated that he didn't want to get in a magical conflict with Doom. Thats not verbatim but the message was that he doesn't want to fight Doom.

Enyalus
Yup, and that if he had the Eye he might become unstoppable, or something along those lines.

Survivor19
He doesn't want magic conflict with Doom because T3H TECH gives Victor the edge over Steven.
Pure Magic = Doom loses, IMO

Wei Phoenix
He doesn't want magic conflict with Doom because T3H TECH gives Victor the edge over Steven.
Pure Magic = Doom loses, IMO

I believe that it is a battle for the title of Sorceror Supreme which I believe is only a battle of magic, if it wasn't then anyone could become the SS. Still waiting on what makes you think Hood is above Morgan.

Survivor19
Morgan got pwned by Bullseye.
Hood will stomp Bullseye.

Also, without artifacts involved Daemons&Daemonhosts >>> Sorcerers interms of raw power. Widely known fact. They are magical creatures, frigging sources of power.

Enyalus
Yeah, and Hood's demon is Dormammu.

ALEMASTER
hmm yes i forgot tht doom held off morgan le fay for awhile before hammer intervened ... bt also ye wiccan did interven for a like a second ... tht second ewas need or else doctor strange would of been over powered...

change it them doom i forget is power sorcer on his own no status need strange got his powers mainly from items and his title ...

DOOM decided .. .well done u changed my opiion

ExodusCloak
Doctor Strange had his hands broken by the Hulk and was recovering from the Zom fiasco when that happened IRRC. Current Strange will lose.

But on that note, Doom should not be second in line for the SS title...in fact there are far more powerful Magic Users (Enchantress, Loki, Selene, Mordo, heck even Modred the Mystic should be able to give Doom a run for his money) in the MU then Doom, Le Fey should be one of them but the DA #4 Preview seems to say otherwise.

Wei Phoenix
Morgan got pwned by Bullseye.
Hood will stomp Bullseye.

Also, without artifacts involved Daemons&Daemonhosts >>> Sorcerers interms of raw power. Widely known fact. They are magical creatures, frigging sources of power.

She got shot, she didn't lose to magic or anything. She got shot and kept fighting IIRC and was controlling venom right after. That is some fail ABC logic. What proof do you have that Hood will beat BE anyway?

Strange got pwned by Hood
Doom will pwn Hood.

See what I did there?

Strange has beaten plenty of demons before so you fail there too. Exactly how are demons and demonhosts more powerful than sorcerors when Strange has beaten so many?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Doctor Strange had his hands broken by the Hulk and was recovering from the Zom fiasco when that happened IRRC. Current Strange will lose.

But on that note, Doom should not be second in line for the SS title...in fact there are far more powerful Magic Users (Enchantress, Loki, Selene, Mordo, heck even Modred the Mystic should be able to give Doom a run for his money) in the MU then Doom, Le Fey should be one of them but the DA #4 Preview seems to say otherwise.

Hey there how you been?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hey there how you been?

How's it, I'm alright thought this place closed down. stick out tongue Boy was I the fool when I came back just for a look see. embarrasment

Best part is I came back when I should be studying for exams.

Survivor19
Last question is fairly simple.

a) Strange IS skilled
b) He had, like, a lot of power-ups AND some seriously big artifacts.

Morgan died when BE shot ger, then returned from past. Again.
Hood won't die from arrow, simple as that. He survived Wolverine...

AlmightyKfish
Last question is fairly simple.

a) Strange IS skilled
b) He had, like, a lot of power-ups AND some seriously big artifacts.

Morgan died when BE shot ger, then returned from past. Again.
Hood won't die from arrow, simple as that. He survived Wolverine...

That's b/c Morgana has human durability. Hood doesn't as he transforms into a demon with durability.

In magical prowess Morgana >>>>> The Hood, as The Hood can't use magic from Dormammu in any great way yet.

The Red Light
Ok if you say that Dr. Strange will win. Then to my recollection Doom fought Mephisto and won becaue he had his mother in (Hell) so to speak. So in all actuality if doom wanted to win he would and prob and also steal the stranges power. on offence to anyone but Doom in my opinion would win. in a vary long and hectic fight.

Oh and like the pic of Juggy

Wei Phoenix
How's it, I'm alright thought this place closed down. stick out tongue Boy was I the fool when I came back just for a look see. embarrasment

Best part is I came back when I should be studying for exams.

Yeah we all were fooled so hard. I almost didn't recognize you without your sig and avi.

a)Doom is skilled
b)Still proved you wrong. The Juggernaut has even fought demons and lived to tell about it. He even shrunk Nightmare down to size IIRC.

I could've sworn Sentry killed her and she came right back. Morgan didn't even have her shields up, if a defenseless Strange got shot then he would've died too. So by your logic then Bullseye would whoop Doom?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Red Light
Ok if you say that Dr. Strange will win. Then to my recollection Doom fought Mephisto and won becaue he had his mother in (Hell) so to speak. So in all actuality if doom wanted to win he would and prob and also steal the stranges power. on offence to anyone but Doom in my opinion would win. in a vary long and hectic fight.

Oh and like the pic of Juggy

Thanks, Scarlet Fox did it for me.

ExodusCloak

I could've sworn Sentry killed her and she came right back. Morgan didn't even have her shields up, if a defenseless Strange got shot then he would've died too. So by your logic then Bullseye would whoop Doom?

Yeah Bendis wrote her like a noob, she didn't even need a body to hurt the Avengers when they fought, she attacked them on the psychic plane cause her body was destroyed and was chucking pieces of the dimension at them. And she's bound Dr. Strange when he wasn't a loser before as well. And you're right she has shields that she didn't bother to use in that fight with the Dark Avengers.

Survivor19
That's because of her temporal displacement.

Juggernaut - same guy that defeated Cyttorac in his realm once?

Wei Phoenix
That's because of her temporal displacement.

Juggernaut - same guy that defeated Cyttorac in his realm once?

Juggernaut isn't a demon, demon host nor a sorceror. Cain beating Cyttorak was kind of dumb. IIRC the Cyttorak he fought wasn't the real Cyttorak but a manifestation because Cyttorak isn't humanoid.

Survivor19
Cain's willpower is second to none!!!

Wei Phoenix
Not really, Cain's willpower is very low. He's only had like 2-3 good showings of willpower imo.

Survivor19
He is the Juggernaut, you are nobody. He wins.

Wei Phoenix
He is the Juggernaut, you are nobody. He wins.

I guess. Nice exit strategy.

Mindset
Survivor...erm

Survivor19
Sorry for that. I'm a little off today.

Wei Phoenix
Sorry for that. I'm a little off today.

I see.

grimify
The answer is always the same: Doom wins

Enyalus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Doom_badass1.jpg

Doom >> All.

Mindset
Why is his face not scarred?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Why is his face not scarred?
They're on a psychic plane of Emma's choosing. So they're just their own thought projections.

kgkg
Six of the most powerful on earth erm

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Six of the most powerful on earth erm
Doom counts as like six people, because his power levels can't rationally be thought about in the body of one single being without the mind exploding.

Mindset
Brilliance

kgkg
so did Loki join Norman's crew?

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
so did Loki join Norman's crew?
Loki looks like she/he wants to run the Cabal. She's doing her best to get Norman to lose his cool and make a mistake. Looks like she and Doom are attempting to team up, too.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Enyalus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Doom_badass1.jpg

Doom >> All.

Wouldn't say that, Norman ended up looking like an idiot because he was unable to hide his deepest darkest secrets on the Astral Plane from the others. Namor had protection from Emma and Doom apparently didn't bother to hide his but was written like a petulant child, it was his idea to allow the Asgardians to stay at Latveria.

'Twas Loki's idea to have the meeting at the Astral Plane so I suppose he ended up winning this one since both Doom and Norman gave him what he wanted.

tjcoady
Agreed.

Bendis. Not sure how much I trust that.

But I'm willing to admit that it's true. But Strange does not admit that Doom is more powerful than him.... merely that there are aspects of magic that Doom has more knowledge of than he does.

Anyways, the way Bendis is writing Strange is sort of interesting, but it has nothing to do with the way the title of Sorcerer Supreme has been given on in the past.

According to the times they've fought, particularly when Dr. Strange was only capable of using a fraction of his power (when he was known as just "Strange" and wore a mask), during the attempt to capture the Ourobus, Strange utterly decimates Doom; to the point where he actually nearly killed Doom himself by manipulating a Doombot, a feat that Doom stated was impossible for practically anyone short of Galactus' power.

with the way Bendis is writing the good Doctor, though? Probably Doom.

tjcoady
Wouldn't say that, Norman ended up looking like an idiot because he was unable to hide his deepest darkest secrets on the Astral Plane from the others. Namor had protection from Emma and Doom apparently didn't bother to hide his but was written like a petulant child, it was his idea to allow the Asgardians to stay at Latveria.

'Twas Loki's idea to have the meeting at the Astral Plane so I suppose he ended up winning this one since both Doom and Norman gave him what he wanted.

Actually, from the other books regarding the Loki, Doom alliance, Doom has been written more or less like he always his, not child-like at all, but has more or less been manipulated by Loki from the beginning....

Norman has been giving evidence that he'll self-destruct from the beginning of "Thunderbolts."

Mindset
Originally posted by tjcoady
Actually, from the other books regarding the Loki, Doom alliance, Doom has been written more or less like he always his, not child-like at all, but has more or less been manipulated by Loki from the beginning....

Norman has been giving evidence that he'll self-destruct from the beginning of "Thunderbolts." What other books?

ExodusCloak

Norman has been giving evidence that he'll self-destruct from the beginning of "Thunderbolts."

Didn't mean just the Asgard thing, Doom was whining about loads of things in that issue, the Hood was the only one who managed to out pathetic Doom in this issue when he brought up the Punisher thing.

Nihilist
Current Doom beats current Strange

OneDumbG0
Bendis. Not sure how much I trust that.

But I'm willing to admit that it's true. But Strange does not admit that Doom is more powerful than him.... merely that there are aspects of magic that Doom has more knowledge of than he does.

Anyways, the way Bendis is writing Strange is sort of interesting, but it has nothing to do with the way the title of Sorcerer Supreme has been given on in the past.I agree.Originally posted by tjcoady
According to the times they've fought, particularly when Dr. Strange was only capable of using a fraction of his power (when he was known as just "Strange" and wore a mask), during the attempt to capture the Ourobus, Strange utterly decimates Doom; to the point where he actually nearly killed Doom himself by manipulating a Doombot, a feat that Doom stated was impossible for practically anyone short of Galactus' power.

with the way Bendis is writing the good Doctor, though? Probably Doom. That was Nathaniel Richards using the Doombot, not Dr. Doom IIRC:Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Doom(bot) vs Strange, from Dr. Strange #62:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsStrange03Strange62.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsStrange04.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsStrange05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsStrange06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsStrange07.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Doom wins now.

Galan007
Doom wins now. duh?

Knowsbleed33
Current Doom may be too much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.