Sub-Skyfather War!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Sub-Skyfather

Apocalypes (W/ Celestial Tech& year prep), Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer,Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Dr. Doom(w/Hulkbuster & 3weeks prep), Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, The General (Shaggy Man), Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Hyperstorm, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Tanaraq, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Build your ultimate 3 man team from this crop. Who ever comes up with the most UBER team is King of this thread lol!!!

Enyalus
Queen of Fables, SM1M & Onslaught.

kgkg
Elders of the Universe , Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites , Tyrant happy

batdude123
laughing

Wtf is up with Apocalypse "(W/ Celestial Tech& year prep)"?

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Elders of the Universe , Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites , Tyrant happy
Pfft. Queen of Fables would solo every SA Kryptonian at once. Onslaught takes out every Elder, too. And SM1M > DP Tyrant.

shifty I win.

Mindset
Doom

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
Pfft. Queen of Fables would solo every SA Kryptonian at once. Onslaught takes out every Elder, too. And SM1M > DP Tyrant.

shifty I win. If they could they they should be taken of the trans list.

He didn't include Cyborg Superman smart guy. But apoc ?

Enyalus
If they could they they should be taken of the trans list.
Well meh, we know PC Kryptonians were horribly weak to magic. Queen of Fables is one of the most powerful magic users out there. Hell, one of the creatures she flippantly made was able to snap Wonder Woman's lasso without effort.

He didn't include Cyborg Superman smart guy. But apoc ?
Hmm, Digi removed Cyborg from trans recently, though. But yeah, I don't get Apoc being there.

Hitman911
If they could they they should be taken of the trans list.

He didn't include Cyborg Superman smart guy. But apoc ? Cyborg Superman gets raped by everyone in this class...

Mrblonde
Tanaraq is a skyfather not a sub skyfather

Survivor19
It makes sense for Apoc to be here, if HE is. Since they are on near power levels at least.

But it makes no sense for them both and Doom to be here up adainst the likes of Superman Prime. Seriusly.

Oh, and Doom ftw.

rotiart
Onslaught, apocalypse, thanos.

With the year prep I merge thanos and apoc with onslaught.
You already saw what onslaught could do with franklins power... Imagine me amped with thanos and apoc on top... With onslaught in control I'd have the cunning of thanos with the know how of apoc and the celestial tech...
With my reality and magnetism powers I coils construct or instantly do anything with my tech...Thanos durbilty plus the matter control of apoc

I win

Hitman911
Originally posted by rotiart
Onslaught, apocalypse, thanos.

With the year prep I merge thanos and apoc with onslaught.
You already saw what onslaught could do with franklins power... Imagine me amped with thanos and apoc on top... With onslaught in control I'd have the cunning of thanos with the know how of apoc and the celestial tech...
With my reality and magnetism powers I coils construct or instantly do anything with my tech...Thanos durbilty plus the matter control of apoc

I win Dr. Strange, Queen of Fables, and Onimar Synn trash your team...

leonheartmm
superman 1 million, superboy prime, silver age kruptonians, hyperstorm, onslaught, magus, king thor, ion, gog and eclipso are CLEARLY above any skyfather.

Hitman911
Originally posted by leonheartmm
superman 1 million, superboy prime, silver age kruptonians, hyperstorm, onslaught, magus, king thor, ion, gog and eclipso are CLEARLY above any skyfather. You CLEARLY do not know the definition of Skyfather my friend....

Enyalus
superman 1 million, superboy prime, silver age kruptonians, hyperstorm, onslaught, magus, king thor, ion, gog and eclipso are CLEARLY above any skyfather.
Wha?

golem370
8th Day Juggernaut strength, durability, Stamina, and force field

Flash Speed Force

Universe Destruction Thanos Smarts Tech and Cunning

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Hitman911
You CLEARLY do not know the definition of Skyfather my friend....

be that as it may, i know zeus and odin are skyfathers. and most of those beings are vastly superior to them.

Enyalus
be that as it may, i know zeus and odin are skyfathers. and most of those beings are vastly superior to them.
erm Try again.

Hitman911
be that as it may, i know zeus and odin are skyfathers. and most of those beings are vastly superior to them. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL!!!!!!!!

Like I said, You CLEARLY do not know the definition of Skyfather my
friend....

leonheartmm
^mind enlightening me then?

Hitman911
^mind enlightening me then? Ok first off, do you know who THE HECK ODIN IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Naija boy

errr what?

Harbinger
This hasn't been leon's best day sad

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
This hasn't been leon's best day sad
Or week.

ThunderGodEneru
Or stay on a forum. smile

Badabing
Enyalus, stop spamming. Next time it's an official, super deluxe, triple threat warn/ban! uhuh

stick out tongue

Enyalus
Ahhh, I've missed you busting my balls, Bada.

Anywho, this is clearly the best post in this thread so far:
Queen of Fables, SM1M & Onslaught.

leonheartmm
Ok first off, do you know who THE HECK ODIN IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

yes, do you? because i know that he isnt anywhere near the level of superman prime, eclipso, and hyperstorm each one of those universal threats.

Kris Blaze
facepalm

Harbinger
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
facepalm ^ This

Hitman911
yes, do you? because i know that he isnt anywhere near the level of superman prime, eclipso, and hyperstorm each one of those universal threats. Just quit now maan!lol I feel bad for you...

leonheartmm
Just quit now maan!lol I feel bad for you...

does that mean you beleive thor's daddy can beat superman prime then? because i certainly dont. or is this dickery based on a joke im not getting? smile

Enyalus
does that mean you beleive thor's daddy can beat superman prime then? because i certainly dont.
Are you referring to golden boy or emo boy? If golden boy, he's got no feats to back up your argument. And if emo boy: laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
hysterical

I just feel out of my chair laughing.

"Leonheartmm" is always good for a laugh.

leonheartmm
Are you referring to golden boy or emo boy? If golden boy, he's got no feats to back up your argument. And if emo boy: laughing out loud
im talking about the boy who raped the anti monitor

Hitman911
im talking about the boy who raped the anti monitor Lets keep this thread on track. we can "discuss" Odin vs Prime in my other thread....

leonheartmm
^im simply asking you to explain your dissent. this isnt a classic odin vs prime thing for me

Hitman911
^im simply asking you to explain your dissent. this isnt a classic odin vs prime thing for me Odin is simply more powerful in every way...

leonheartmm
^what feats of odin suggest this? he is weaker than galactus and all skyfathers combined with the help of the destroyer cudnt even take on 1 celestial. the anti monitor is stronger than both of those entities and most abstracts.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What feats does Odin suggest he could beat Superman Prime?

Plenty.

The Anti-Monitor who appeared in "Tales of the Sinestro Corps" seemed pathetic. Prime beating him is impressive depending on what character you compare him too. Odin based on his feats, destroys that Anti-Monitor obviously.

leonheartmm
SEEMS pathetic to you however, he is canonically the SAME anti monitor. so that point is moot as its your oppinion. again, name the feats of odin which put him above prime and the anti monitor since i know for a fact that he*10 is still below a single celestial.

Mindset
You have this problem where just because it is the same character you think they have the same level of power as their past appearances, even if that is not what is shown in the comics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
SEEMS pathetic to you however, he is canonically the SAME anti monitor. so that point is moot as its your oppinion. again, name the feats of odin which put him above prime and the anti monitor since i know for a fact that he*10 is still below a single celestial.

facepalm

Do you honestly believe that the Anti-Monitor from Sinestro Corps was still on the same level as the Anti-Monitor of Crisis of Infinite Earths?

If not that Anti-Monitor does seem pathetic to how he was portrayed before.

I mean barring how stupid that is, it was also said on panel that he was far from complete and weakened. That much is obvious.

One Galaxy busting blast, turned that Anti-Monitor into a pile of scrap that Prime stomped.

Odin has unleashed power that shatered multiple Galaxies, shaken the fabric of the Multiverse etc.

leonheartmm
^sigh, anti monitor is anti monitor. prime is still pre crisis power levels and one of the strongest beings in all of DC as stated by dc and accepted by the greater portion of readers. why is this so hard to understand? people are using the lowest end feats of prime which are basically plot devices to make him out to be equal to or even weaker than THANOS, its ridiculous.

Mindset
Ok, whatever.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Do you honestly believe that the Anti-Monitor from Sinestro Corps was still on the same level as the Anti-Monitor of Crisis of Infinite Earths?

If not that Anti-Monitor does seem pathetic to how he was portrayed before.

I mean barring how stupid that is, it was also said on panel that he was far from complete and weakened. That much is obvious.

One Galaxy busting blast, turned that Anti-Monitor into a pile of scrap that Prime stomped.

Odin has unleashed power that shatered multiple Galaxies, shaken the fabric of the Multiverse etc.

destroying galaxies was PIS, shaking the multiverse was vague poetic grandeosity. honestly has EVERY1 here forgotten what PIS IS??!?!?!?!!

are you saying that was the only thing that attacked AM??

Rage.Of.Olympus
^sigh, anti monitor is anti monitor. prime is still pre crisis power levels and one of the strongest beings in all of DC as stated by dc and accepted by the greater portion of readers. why is this so hard to understand? people are using the lowest end feats of prime which are basically plot devices to make him out to be equal to or even weaker than THANOS, its ridiculous.

Anti-Monitor from Crisis on Infinite Earths

>

Anti-Monitor from Tales of the Sinestro Corps

By a huge margin I might add.

If you say otherwise, well, I vote we create a facepalm smilie specifically for you so we can accurately express the extent of you're inaccuracy....

Rage.Of.Olympus
destroying galaxies was PIS, shaking the multiverse was vague poetic grandeosity. honestly has EVERY1 here forgotten what PIS IS??!?!?!?!!

are you saying that was the only thing that attacked AM??

facepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalm

That wasn't the only thing that attacked him but the other attacks did not do anything to significant. That blast practically made him scrap. While impressive compared to most characters, against someone like Odin, who can unleash power on that level multiple times over, as a simply back lash from his fight, then Odin can destroy that Anti-Monitor obviously.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Ok, whatever. This is the appropriate response, Rage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think anything else will work.

leonheartmm
Anti-Monitor from Crisis on Infinite Earths

>

Anti-Monitor from Tales of the Sinestro Corps

By a huge margin I might add.

If you say otherwise, well, I vote we create a facepalm smilie specifically for you so we can accurately express the extent of you're inaccuracy....

he is greater yes, but not because of any plot line other than being incomplete, he is still stronger than any skyfather. and if one remembers correctly, the one from crisis on ifninite earths was ALSO beaten.

i dont care what you create, seeing the type of people your arguing for. the level of the vs forums has clearly fallen while i was away.

Mindset
You've been away?

Rage.Of.Olympus
he is greater yes, but not because of any plot line other than being incomplete, he is still stronger than any skyfather. and if one remembers correctly, the one from crisis on ifninite earths was ALSO beaten.

i dont care what you create, seeing the type of people your arguing for. the level of the vs forums has clearly fallen while i was away.

He was stronger than any Skyfather?

Odin's feats > Anti-Monitor from Sinestro Corps feats

Odin's Power > Power that turned Anti-Monitor from Sinestro Corps into scrap

What the hell does it matter?

You say his greater now, but when I said the one from Sinestro Corps is pathetic to the one from Crisis on Infinite Earth's, you said my point is moot as they are the same character. You completely ignoring their difference in power levels a few posts down. Now you acknowledge it.

*Sigh*

What type of people am I arguing for exactly?

I'm arguing on behalf, of two of my close friends you seem to be allergic too, common sense and logic.

leonheartmm
^LMAO if you beleive skyfathers can destroy galaxies without PIS. seems like youve completely skipped the part about plot inducedd stupidity.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It would be PIS if Odin was an ordinary Skyfather if he did once and was shown he could not produce that amount of power if he had to unleash his might. He has done Galactic busting feats on different occasions.

Mindset
...What?

leonheartmm
It would be PIS if Odin was an ordinary Skyfather if he did once and was shown he could not produce that amount of power if he had to unleash his might. He has done Galactic busting feats on different occasions.

lol. again, completely missing the lecture about PIS. if hes really a galactus buster than hy cant he do shit to a single celestial even with the destroyer??? you are being very ignorant.

Mindset
Who said anything about a Galactus buster?

Galactic, as in galaxy, not the character Galactus.

leonheartmm
srry misread, but galactic busting is again even worse, even galactus cant just detroy galaxies, in power, hes never destroyed anything more than a few solar systems in one go. odin is being RIDICULOUSLY wanked here by people who dont know enough about his lower showings and are generally new to this whole debating thing. well that or fanboys lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol. again, completely missing the lecture about PIS. if hes really a galactus buster than hy cant he do shit to a single celestial even with the destroyer??? you are being very ignorant.

Is it glasses?

I mean, maybe that's what you need...

I never said anything about Galactus. I said Galactic busting power, not Galactus....

facepalm

Just stop.

leonheartmm
for the love of god, stop telling other people to get optical aids when you cant even see the reply right underneath it with me claiming i misread. its embarrising. atleast i can admit when i did it.......... and really, do you still beleive odin is a multiple galaxy buster??????

Mindset
srry misread, but galactic busting is again even worse, even galactus cant just detroy galaxies, in power, hes never destroyed anything more than a few solar systems in one go. odin is being RIDICULOUSLY wanked here by people who dont know enough about his lower showings and are generally new to this whole debating thing. well that or fanboys lol. In his fight with Tyrant they destroyed galaxies.

When Galactus destroyed the solar systems he was already severely weakened, and it killed a Watcher as well.

Mindset
for the love of god, stop telling other people to get optical aids laughing out loud

optical aids, lol

that made me laugh

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Mindset
In his fight with Tyrant they destroyed galaxies.

When Galactus destroyed the solar systems he was already severely weakened, and it killed a Watcher as well.

yes but if i remember, those two battled for EONS/millenia. im talking about singular showings. galactus was in awe when the beyonder destroyed a galaxy. odin destroying galaxies and shaking the multiverse with punches is classing PIS, and people cant see that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
for the love of god, stop telling other people to get optical aids when you cant even see the reply right underneath it with me claiming i misread. its embarrising. atleast i can admit when i did it.......... and really, do you still beleive odin is a multiple galaxy buster??????

Again I repeat, you need "optical aids".

We posted at the exact same time. We both posted at "2:34", so of course I missed you're post, plus it immediately transferred me to the next page....

His shown Galactic busting feats, on different occasions. It's not a single showing, but he has different showings.

Enyalus
im talking about the boy who raped the anti monitor
Did you miss the part where AM was weakened by a galaxy-busting attack prior to Prime owning him? Yes, apparently you did.

Now stop posting.

leonheartmm
Again I repeat, you need "optical aids".

We posted at the exact same time. We both posted at "2:34", so of course I missed you're post, plus it immediately transferred me to the next page....

His shown Galactic busting feats, on different occasions. It's not a single showing, but he has different showings.

but they are still PIS feats.

leonheartmm
Did you miss the part where AM was weakened by a galaxy-busting attack prior to Prime owning him? Yes, apparently you did.

Now stop posting.

apparently you missed the part where he was going to do it after killing every 1 else anyway, and maybe its just me, but i think tha a weakened anti monitor is still levels above any sky father.

Harbinger
maybe its just me, but i think tha a weakened anti monitor is still levels above any sky father.

It's just you, I assure you.

leonheartmm
^not really newbies.

quanchi112

i dont care what you create, seeing the type of people your arguing for. the level of the vs forums has clearly fallen while i was away. No one knows who you are until now mind you. No one respects you either. Originally posted by leonheartmm
lol. again, completely missing the lecture about PIS. if hes really a galactus buster than hy cant he do shit to a single celestial even with the destroyer??? you are being very ignorant. It's because the Celestials and their power level is far above Odin's.Originally posted by leonheartmm
for the love of god, stop telling other people to get optical aids when you cant even see the reply right underneath it with me claiming i misread. its embarrising. atleast i can admit when i did it.......... and really, do you still beleive odin is a multiple galaxy buster?????? Do you know who Odin is?Originally posted by leonheartmm
but they are still PIS feats. No, they aren't. You are showing how ignorant you are.Originally posted by leonheartmm
apparently you missed the part where he was going to do it after killing every 1 else anyway, and maybe its just me, but i think tha a weakened anti monitor is still levels above any sky father. Based on what?Originally posted by leonheartmm
^not really newbies. You have been here for 5 years and you are the biggest noob on the entire board.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Edit.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by quanchi112
No one knows who you are until now mind you. No one respects you either. It's because the Celestials and their power level is far above Odin's. Do you know who Odin is? No, they aren't. You are showing how ignorant you are. Based on what? You have been here for 5 years and you are the biggest noob on the entire board.

actually only newbies dont know who i am. ive been here longer than you have.

so a single celestial is suddenly far above galactus now?

yes, do you?

yes they are, skyfather can not one shot multiple galaxies without PIS.

based on how many people it took along with the extreme damage to even stagger said weakened AM while he still lived until SMP had his way with him, leaving him near death.

not really, youve been raped repeatedly due to your own faults and are trying to make yourself feal better by calling me a noob. doesnt matter, youve already proven to have mental illnesses.

quanchi112
actually only newbies dont know who i am. ive been here longer than you have.

so a single celestial is suddenly far above galactus now?

yes, do you?

yes they are, skyfather can not one shot multiple galaxies without PIS.

based on how many people it took along with the extreme damage to even stagger said weakened AM while he still lived until SMP had his way with him, leaving him near death.

not really, youve been raped repeatedly due to your own faults and are trying to make yourself feal better by calling me a noob. doesnt matter, youve already proven to have mental illnesses. You don't stand out whatsoever. You have been here 5 years and have had virtually no impact on this board imo.

I think a single Celestial is more than Galactus minus the un. It's highly debatable.

Odin can and has done so. He has affected the multiverse before. The guy is pretty powerful. Saying he can't is ignoring reality and comics.

Am got rocked and then was beaten. Am failed to put down Sodam Yat in the arc and blasted him twice. That isn't impressive at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
but they are still PIS feats.

zjhJSD8RU4k

leonheartmm
You don't stand out whatsoever. You have been here 5 years and have had virtually no impact on this board imo.

I think a single Celestial is more than Galactus minus the un. It's highly debatable.

Odin can and has done so. He has affected the multiverse before. The guy is pretty powerful. Saying he can't is ignoring reality and comics.

Am got rocked and then was beaten. Am failed to put down Sodam Yat in the arc and blasted him twice. That isn't impressive at all.

not to you, but no1 cares about you, well actually you do stand out, as "quan" one of the worst debaters and thanos fanboys on kmc from what i hear.

again, how is it that this version of odin has powers consistantly greater by an order of magnitude to galactus while at the same time, with the power of all other skyfathers and the destroyer, cud do nuthing against a single celestial?????????????? doesnt make sense.

odin is nowher near multiverse affecting heck he isnt even solar system shattering. this is wanking of the highest level. he is a god inferior to the ancient gods that preceded him like set and cthlon/cyttorak.

you mean he failed to out down ion in one blast????? lol, wow that surprising.

quanchi112
not to you, but no1 cares about you, well actually you do stand out, as "quan" one of the worst debaters and thanos fanboys on kmc from what i hear.

again, how is it that this version of odin has powers consistantly greater by an order of magnitude to galactus while at the same time, with the power of all other skyfathers and the destroyer, cud do nuthing against a single celestial?????????????? doesnt make sense.

odin is nowher near multiverse affecting heck he isnt even solar system shattering. this is wanking of the highest level. he is a god inferior to the ancient gods that preceded him like set and cthlon/cyttorak.

you mean he failed to out down ion in one blast????? lol, wow that surprising. He failed in two blasts. It wasn't Ion either. If you read it you'd know.

Rage.Of.Olympus

you mean he failed to out down ion in one blast????? lol, wow that surprising.

etLE3ALWZaM

leonheartmm
He failed in two blasts. It wasn't Ion either. If you read it you'd know.

huh, sum1 who didnt even know that prime blasted through the AM is telling me i havent read it?!?! lmao. i can give you the scans of the page your talking about if you dont beleive ive read it . so, what will it be, you gonna run off claiming you dont want them again???? lol

leonheartmm
etLE3ALWZaM

having a nice time masturbating sir? smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
My posts, are random videos from youtube, but they still make a lot more sense than you're posts.

Bio on "Zero Hour Ion" and "Megeddon" please.

^havent you read zero hour or world war 3????????

hysterical

Do you have a nice time wanking of to stupidity?

leonheartmm
^no, girls do it for me.

and there is nuthing stupid about asking sum1 if they havent read the material seeing as theyd know what the characters were if they had.

quanchi112
huh, sum1 who didnt even know that prime blasted through the AM is telling me i havent read it?!?! lmao. i can give you the scans of the page your talking about if you dont beleive ive read it . so, what will it be, you gonna run off claiming you dont want them again???? lol Why would you claim it was Ion when it wasn't Ion? Is this all part of your master plan?

Rage.Of.Olympus
^no, girls do it for me.

and there is nuthing stupid about asking sum1 if they havent read the material seeing as theyd know what the characters were if they had.

facepalm

Bio on "Zero Hour Ion" and "Megeddon" please.

^havent you read zero hour or world war 3????????

Please someone point the problem out to him.

hysterical

"Zero Hour Ion" and "Megeddon"?

Fan Fiction is not cannon!

leonheartmm
^ion absorbed the sun eater and zero hour parallex's powers. i didnt read it carefully enough i thoug u were referring to zero hour parallex. my mistake. and what is wrong with megeddon???

leonheartmm
Why would you claim it was Ion when it wasn't Ion? Is this all part of your master plan?

i ASKED you if you were referring to ion because one can not be asked to remember each and every panel all the time. i never said it was ion

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

I have to go...

leonheartmm
^wait, i admit i misread and YOU have the facepalm........im honestly at a loss to what will make you happy

quanchi112
i ASKED you if you were referring to ion because one can not be asked to remember each and every panel all the time. i never said it was ion Originally posted by leonheartmm

you mean he failed to out down ion in one blast????? lol, wow that surprising. There you say at the end it was Ion. This makes you a liar.

leonheartmm
no it doesnt, sodom yat IS ion. not remembering each and every panel isnt the same as lying. and its pretty rich coming from sum1 who lied through his teeth about haveing read lucifer and got caught.

quanchi112
no it doesnt, sodom yat IS ion. not remembering each and every panel isnt the same as lying. and its pretty rich coming from sum1 who lied through his teeth about haveing read lucifer and got caught. He wasn't always Ion and wasn't when AM blasted him. This proves you didn't read it.

leonheartmm
^no it proves i dont remember every panel you moron. and again, dont point your fingers when you just lied countless times through your gold ****ing teath that you read lucifer when you have no idea about most things in lucifer. bitching fanboys are annoying.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^wait, i admit i misread and YOU have the facepalm........im honestly at a loss to what will make you happy

Spell checking you're posts can help. Just saying.

Still, "Zero Hour Ion". Lol!

leonheartmm
Spell checking you're posts can help. Just saying.

Still, "Zero Hour Ion". Lol!

dohdohdoh

h1a8
I agree with Leonheart. It seems ridiculous for Odin to one shot a galaxy based off his majority of history. Galactus has always been greater than a single celestial and I don't think even he can lay waste to a galaxy.

Enyalus
Ridiculous or not, he's done it more than once. And doesn't have a ridiculous amount of appearances to go on. I think about 350ish total.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
I agree with Leonheart. It seems ridiculous for Odin to one shot a galaxy based off his majority of history. Galactus has always been greater than a single celestial and I don't think even he can lay waste to a galaxy. It isn't pis.

h1a8
It isn't pis.

Do you honestly think that Odin can just one shot a galaxy (even a dead one) without something seeming strange?

psycho gundam
I agree with Leonheart. facepalm

Mindset
I don't think You're right about that.

quanchi112
Do you honestly think that Odin can just one shot a galaxy (even a dead one) without something seeming strange? No, he has affected the multiverse before during a battle.

Hitman911
superman 1 million, superboy prime, silver age kruptonians, hyperstorm, onslaught, magus, king thor, ion, gog and eclipso are CLEARLY above any skyfather. lololololololololol laughing laughing out loud

quanchi112
lololololololololol laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
I agree with Leonheart.

Say bye bye as you're credibility flies out the window....

Hitman911
Say bye bye as you're credibility flies out the window.... lol

Hitman911
I think there need to be a definitive definition of Sub-Skyfather

Allankles
No, he has affected the multiverse before during a battle.

He's never actually affected the multiverse.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
He's never actually affected the multiverse.
Yes, he did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.