Orion vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. PIS is on and in Earths solar system.

2. PIS is off and in a uninhabited star system.

Who wins?

Warlord
Black Bolt 6/10

Harbinger
Orion in both.

Spire
Originally posted by Harbinger
Orion in both.

thumb up

iceman24567
Orion

Naija boy
Blackbolt

Rage.Of.Olympus
Good fight. I can see Black Bolt taking it.

cloud102
Orion for the small majority.

kevdude
Orion brings him down

Enyalus
1. Orion.

2. Black Bolt.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by iceman24567
Orion

Hyperion Prime
Orion, unless blackbolt screams on him. How is BB takeing Punhces from Orion?

Juntai
Orion.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Orion, unless blackbolt screams on him. How is BB takeing Punhces from Orion?

the same way he takes punches from Gladiator,hulk etc.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Naija boy
the same way he takes punches from Gladiator,hulk etc.

I never understood how he could take punches from such guys who are his physical superior in every way.

Original Smurph
I never understood how he could take punches from such guys who are his physical superior in every way. Because they're barely, if at all, his physical superiors?

That, plus his versatility and likelihood to use it more so than Orion, means he takes this.

TricksterPriest
Orion is stronger than Glads and Hulk. And his shield will tank anything Bolt throws at him.

Orion only loses if he fights stupidly and ignores all his powers. Screaming at Orion is Bolt's only chance.

Naija boy
I never understood how he could take punches from such guys who are his physical superior in every way.

Id think that his being able to actually take punches from such guys means that he is clearly on their level physically.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Screaming at Orion is Bolt's only chance. Lawl

quanchi112
Orion is stronger than Glads and Hulk. And his shield will tank anything Bolt throws at him.

Orion only loses if he fights stupidly and ignores all his powers. Screaming at Orion is Bolt's only chance. Gladiator hits much harder than Orion. What makes you think that Orion is stronger than either of these characters?

Mr. Immortal
Blackagar Boltagon (lol)

TricksterPriest
Orion is a peer of Superman and has stalemated him numerous times. Hell, on that basis alone, I can claim Orion is stronger.

Glads hits harder? Bull.

Original Smurph
A whisper KO'd Gladiator and Hulk.

Black Bolt will clearly need a full on scream for Orion.

quanchi112
Orion is a peer of Superman and has stalemated him numerous times. Hell, on that basis alone, I can claim Orion is stronger.

Glads hits harder? Bull. Their fight was brief if anything. Superman is stronger than Orion imo.

Glads wrecked a planet with his fists and that is something Orion has never done to this day.Originally posted by Original Smurph
A whisper KO'd Gladiator and Hulk.

Black Bolt will clearly need a full on scream for Orion. You sure about that?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by quanchi112
You sure about that? Trick told me so.

I know it must be true.

Screaming at Orion is Bolt's only chance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Trick told me so.

I know it must be true. Trick left out a whole lot of context as usual.

Enyalus
Trick left out a whole lot of context as usual.
Smurph was being sarcastic with that initial comment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Smurph was being sarcastic with that initial comment. Smurph is never sarcastic.

Enyalus
Smurph is never sarcastic.
Yeah, very true. Him and that Bran fella.

quanchi112
Yeah, very true. Him and that Bran fella. Good kids.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Orion only loses if he fights stupidly and ignores all his powers. Screaming at Orion is Bolt's only chance.

You state that Orion is stronger than Gladiator or Hulk as if it's some proven fact?

I don't see how it's so clear to you that his stronger than them both when I've yet seen evidence to clearly place him above either.

Rage.Of.Olympus

That's because his on their level physically.

He also has the ability to incredibly amp his stats.

Slaanesh
Black Bolt..his scream will put Orion down..

cloud102
Orion's Astro Force will block it FTW!

Enyalus
Black Bolt pisses Astro Force for breakfast.

cloud102
Then dick explodes FTW!

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Then dick explodes FTW!
BB's dick is made of the same material that Medusa's hair is made from. Flash fact.

leonheartmm
actually, black bolt's scream cudnt stop an enraged hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually, black bolt's scream cudnt stop an enraged hulk. When?

leonheartmm
world war hulk

quanchi112
world war hulk That was a skrull. laughing out loud

The Nuul
world war hulk

Skrull.

leonheartmm
^not at the time he wasnt no , secret invasion storyline started later.

quanchi112
^not at the time he wasnt no , secret invasion storyline started later. You are clearly wrong. When did the skrull scream at WW Hulk anywho?

leonheartmm
im referring to the incident on the asteroid/moon{its been a whil} where blackbolt goes all out against hulk and initially blasts the hulk away with his scream but hulk comes back and bashes him and then i think, he shows his broken body to the illuminati sumhow, i forget the specifics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
world war hulk

You do know that was a Skrull.

Read "Secret Invasion: Inhumans". They clearly confirmed that Black Bolt was replaced by a Skrull before World War Hulk.

quanchi112
im referring to the incident on the asteroid/moon{its been a whil} where blackbolt goes all out against hulk and initially blasts the hulk away with his scream but hulk comes back and bashes him and then i think, he shows his broken body to the illuminati sumhow, i forget the specifics. I know the event. You seem sketchy while I seem sure of myself. That was a skrull who didn't scream. How is that relevant?

Rage.Of.Olympus
im referring to the incident on the asteroid/moon{its been a whil} where blackbolt goes all out against hulk and initially blasts the hulk away with his scream but hulk comes back and bashes him and then i think, he shows his broken body to the illuminati sumhow, i forget the specifics.

When he meet the Hulk, he whispered and blew him away. They never even shown the Skrull scream. Tony Stark said he screamed but that was off panel.

Warlord
Yep it was a Skrull

leonheartmm
I know the event. You seem sketchy while I seem sure of myself. That was a skrull who didn't scream. How is that relevant?

actually, your fulll of yourself while im not. it was stated MUCH later that it was a skrull. and remember, that skrulls cant replicate the powers of others, only their form. it was WORLD WAR HULK 1, black bolt whispered first andd blew the hulk away and created a small ravine in the wake of it. only to turn his back. then hulk got up and said "i didnt come here to hear a whisper * hulk lunges* i wasnt to hear you SCREAM! " a few panels later, hulk is holding blackbolt's broken body and on the broadcast to earth he says "ill do this to your whole stinking planet!".

so please, dont show me arrogance on things ur not completely sure about yourself, if you like, i cud give u the scans.

quanchi112
actually, your fulll of yourself while im not. it was stated MUCH later that it was a skrull. and remember, that skrulls cant replicate the powers of others, only their form. it was WORLD WAR HULK 1, black bolt whispered first andd blew the hulk away and created a small ravine in the wake of it. only to turn his back. then hulk got up and said "i didnt come here to hear a whisper * hulk lunges* i wasnt to hear you SCREAM! " a few panels later, hulk is holding blackbolt's broken body and on the broadcast to earth he says "ill do this to your whole stinking planet!".

so please, dont show me arrogance on things ur not completely sure about yourself, if you like, i cud give u the scans. No, I am not full of myself I just happen to know what I am talking about.

It was a skrull regardless. So, how in the bloody hell can you claim they can't replicate the powers of others? I mean the super skrull for crying out loud has copied the powers of the ff 4 for how long? no expression no expression no expression

Each post shows more and more ignorance.

Rage.Of.Olympus

so please, dont show me arrogance on things ur not completely sure about yourself, if you like, i cud give u the scans.

facepalm

Dude, it was a Skrull from World War Hulk. This was confirmed on panel, and people were suspecting it for a while. I mean it was obvious it was Black Bolt who was a Skrull from interviews alone. He was a Skrull all a long.

Skrulls cannot replicate powers?

You're post deserves another face palm. facepalm

Do you read comics?

During "Secret Invasion" the Skrulls replicated the powers of countless meta humans. There were Super Skrulls all over the place.

The Skrulls can definitely replicate powers.

I mean, they have had the technology but lacked the knowledge which they received from Reed Richards.

Have you been oblivious to the Super Skrull who has been around for decades?

leonheartmm
yes you are, history proves this.

the super skrull was designed to fight the fantastic four and had those powers designed in him, reguardless, he cudnt replicate the powers of herald levels etc and hasnt replicated any other powers that i am aware of. so unless you want to claim that skrulls can sumhow replicate blackbolt's power to such a degree as to harm world war hulk, i suggest you concede that it was an inconcistant retcon.

your not one to be talking buddy, lmao, youve already conceded that blck bolt screamed which you were initially denying while claiming to be SURE OF YOURSELF.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Dude, it was a Skrull from World War Hulk. This was confirmed on panel, and people were suspecting it for a while. I mean it was obvious it was Black Bolt who was a Skrull from interviews alone. He was a Skrull all a long.

Do you read comics?

During "Secret Invasion" the Skrulls replicated the powers of countless meta humans. There were Super Skrulls all over the place.

I mean, they have had the technology. Have you been oblivious to the Super Skrull who has been around for decades?

skrulls are shape shifter. to use technology is not only a different thing than the super skrull but the super skrull was also designed to have the powers of the fantastic four as to defeat them. the skrulls dont posess anything in their physiology to simply REPLICATE the power of others. and you do know that the super skrull has lost to countless cosmics and has never replicated any other powers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Were you living in a cave for the past few months?

Super Skrulls in "Secret Invasion" were shown that the Skrulls can definitely replicate powers to a vast degree.

The Black Bolt from World War Hulk was a Super Skrull. He was specifically made to take Black Bolt's place.

It was no inconsistent retcon. Where do you get that from?

He was intended to be a Skrull all a long. If I was at home I'd post the scan were it confirms it.

quanchi112
facepalm

Do you read comics?

I mean, they have had the technology but lacked the knowledge which they received from Reed Richards.

Have you been oblivious to the Super Skrull who has been around for decades? Anyone who claims that skrulls cannot replicate powers and denies that BB was a skrull can't read these comics. He referenced secret invasion when they were replicating powers all over the place. I mean it's downright pathetic.

The Nuul
Not a Skrull.....

facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
skrulls are shape shifter. to use technology is not only a different thing than the super skrull but the super skrull was also designed to have the powers of the fantastic four as to defeat them. the skrulls dont posess anything in their physiology to simply REPLICATE the power of others. and you do know that the super skrull has lost to countless cosmics and has never replicated any other powers.

They are shape shifters naturally, but they have the technology to create Super Skrulls who are given powers.

Are you really debating that the Skrulls cannot genetically engineer Super Skrulls that have powers?

It seems as if you are, and you're making yourself seem quite foolish.

They don't naturally have the ability to replicate powers, but they can genetically engineer Super Skrulls etc. to gain powers from specific individuals. With the knowledge they stole from the Illuminati when they captured them, they were able to create Super Skrulls again.

Like the Super Skrull who impersonated Black Bolt, during World War Hulk and so on.

You don't get what we are saying at all do you?

They cannot replicate powers on the spot like Amazo, but they do get genetically engineered and in turn they replicate powers that others naturally have, hence Super Skrulls.

facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone who claims that skrulls cannot replicate powers and denies that BB was a skrull can't read these comics. He referenced secret invasion when they were replicating powers all over the place. I mean it's downright pathetic.

It's just ridiculous. Rather amusing(I'm honestly laughing my ass off.), but ridiculous.

I mean seriously, did he not even read a single issue of "Secret Invasion".

The Nuul
They need time to do so, Amazon adapts on the fly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Exactly. Super Skrulls do not mimic the powers they see like Amazo, but they are genetically engineered to replicate powers of specific heroes.

leonheartmm
Anyone who claims that skrulls cannot replicate powers and denies that BB was a skrull can't read these comics. He referenced secret invasion when they were replicating powers all over the place. I mean it's downright pathetic.

LMAO!!!!!!! REPLICATING is different from using technology to emulate or genetically ENGINEERING a being with similar powers as others. dont pretent that they are synonomous and that you have a point. you have been proven wrong on the fact that you beleive the skrulls can merely REPLICATE powers due to your ignorance of how the skrulls emulated the powers of earth heroes in secret invasion. concede.

on a side not, even the super skrulls can not gain the powers of herald level beings etc, so i do find it hard to assume that any skrull can merely engineer the destructive power of BB which is one of the strongets on earth. that was my whole point, it was an inconsistant retcon since i dont beleiev any singular skrull has the power to really harm hulk in world war hulk.

The Nuul
Skrulls are spys and plant their moles/sleeper cells like BB for future plans. The will strike when they need to.

The Nuul

quanchi112
yes you are, history proves this.

the super skrull was designed to fight the fantastic four and had those powers designed in him, reguardless, he cudnt replicate the powers of herald levels etc and hasnt replicated any other powers that i am aware of. so unless you want to claim that skrulls can sumhow replicate blackbolt's power to such a degree as to harm world war hulk, i suggest you concede that it was an inconcistant retcon.

your not one to be talking buddy, lmao, youve already conceded that blck bolt screamed which you were initially denying while claiming to be SURE OF YOURSELF. Secret Invasion showed they could replicate BB's powers. That was what was in question. Skrulls can't just replicate the powers of someone on sight.

LMAO!!!!!!! REPLICATING is different from using technology to emulate or genetically ENGINEERING a being with similar powers as others. dont pretent that they are synonomous and that you have a point. you have been proven wrong on the fact that you beleive the skrulls can merely REPLICATE powers due to your ignorance of how the skrulls emulated the powers of earth heroes in secret invasion. concede.

on a side not, even the super skrulls can not gain the powers of herald level beings etc, so i do find it hard to assume that any skrull can merely engineer the destructive power of BB which is one of the strongets on earth. that was my whole point, it was an inconsistant retcon since i dont beleiev any singular skrull has the power to really harm hulk in world war hulk. I wanted to put the other quote up to remind you that you denied this and it was clearly the theme of secret invasion.

Skrulls can be engineered to replicate the powers of certain beings. I never said they can do it on the fly. Once again I was correct and you weren't.

Again, this skrull BB has nothing to do with the real BB.

Rage.Of.Olympus

on a side not, even the super skrulls can not gain the powers of herald level beings etc, so i do find it hard to assume that any skrull can merely engineer the destructive power of BB which is one of the strongets on earth. that was my whole point, it was an inconsistant retcon since i dont beleiev any singular skrull has the power to really harm hulk in world war hulk.

Dude, I've been telling you that all this time....

They can replicate the powers of other specific heroes, but genetically engineering Super Skrulls. They don't replicate on the spot.

Who said that they cannot gain the powers of herald level beings?

That Super Skrull was extremely powerful. When he revealed his true form, he was taking on, the entire Illuminati.

His Black Bolt powers such as his voice is not as powerful as the Black Bolt which is obvious. They're singular abilities are not as powerful, but they make up for it with multiple abilities.

I don't recall that ever being said. It wasn't an inconsistent retcon. Black Bolt was meant to be a Skrull for a long time.

leonheartmm
not to the extent that they cud harm a hulk who was going toe to toe with sentry. an stop pretending. the whole theme of my post was that blackbolt's whisper cudnt put hulk down with ease, you denied this and were obviously supporting the replicating theme which is different from engineering.

no i did not, i denied that SKRULLS cud replicate powers, i didnt deny that they cud ENGINEER powers, im as aware of super skrull's origins as you, probably more so.

yes u did, just not in so many words. otherwise you wudnt have been so surprised when i said that blackbolt cant really defeat an enraged hulk. once again your ignorant and sidestepping while im not.

pick one, either skrulls can replicate black bolt's power enough to harm hulk in world war hulk or they can NOT. you cant keep going between both when either is convenient.

leonheartmm
Dude, I've been telling you that all this time....

They can replicate the powers of other specific heroes, but genetically engineering Super Skrulls. They don't replicate on the spot.

Who said that they cannot gain the powers of herald level beings?

That Super Skrull was extremely powerful. When he revealed his true form, he was taking on, the entire Illuminati.

His Black Bolt powers such as his voice is not as powerful as the Black Bolt which is obvious. They're singular abilities are not as powerful, but they make up for it with multiple abilities.

I don't recall that ever being said. It wasn't an inconsistent retcon. Black Bolt was meant to be a Skrull for a long time.

what you fail to realise is that im not diagreeing with that, i was pointing out that quan was wrong about REPLICATING, which he was and which is different from angineering into a being at birth.

and no, they can not take on herald level powers, otherwise, they wud have done so already and not have to bow down to the kree or the annihlation wave or had much problem taking over earth for that matter. point in case, it is still inconsistant to think that any skrull can replicate the powers of blackbolt to the extent that he can harm the hulk from world war hulk. no1 but the real blackbolt cud do that and the retcon remains inconcistant.

The Nuul
They couldnt come up with enough power to hurt Hulk.

Yes, they can engineer/replicate the powers of herald level beings(but not at fullpower) and not Galactus heralds.

quanchi112
not to the extent that they cud harm a hulk who was going toe to toe with sentry. an stop pretending. the whole theme of my post was that blackbolt's whisper cudnt put hulk down with ease, you denied this and were obviously supporting the replicating theme which is different from engineering.

no i did not, i denied that SKRULLS cud replicate powers, i didnt deny that they cud ENGINEER powers, im as aware of super skrull's origins as you, probably more so.

yes u did, just not in so many words. otherwise you wudnt have been so surprised when i said that blackbolt cant really defeat an enraged hulk. once again your ignorant and sidestepping while im not.

pick one, either skrulls can replicate black bolt's power enough to harm hulk in world war hulk or they can NOT. you cant keep going between both when either is convenient. This skrull did phase the Hulk, but not enough to beat him. The blast wasn't sufficiently powerful enough to do so. Stark's satellites were though.

You denied that they could make a skrull with BB's powers. It's plain as day. They did just that. laughing out loud

What does WW Hulk beating a skrull have to do with the real BB? Are you this ignorant?

A skrull whisper powerful enough to wreck a small state couldn't defeat Hulk at his strongest. What the real BB could do in that situation is anyone's guess, but it has nothing to do with what the skrull did. laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus

What is wrong with you?

Where have you been for the last 2 pages?

I've been trying to explain to you that they can replicate powers, as seen in "Secret Invasion". It isn't done on sight like Amazo, but through genetic engineering. Hence they get the powers of a few specific heroes.

Not the extent that it could harm a Hulk going toe to toe with Sentry?

World War Hulk was black and blue through the entire arc. His durability is not impressive. It's his healing factor. A punch from the Thing to the face made him bleed profoundly.

Also the Skrull Black Bolt did exactly just that, as he blew World War Hulk away with a whisper.

By the way, Black Bolt has knocked the Hulk out in their encounters with nothing more than an inaudible whisper.

pick one, either skrulls can replicate black bolt's power enough to harm hulk in world war hulk or they can NOT. you cant keep going between both when either is convenient.

I don't care if this statement was directed at "Quanchi122". I'm still responding to it.

Have you not been reading you're own posts?

You were clearly denying the fact that Skrulls, could replicate powers. Even when I tried to explain to you that it was done through genetic engineering. You dug yourself a hole.

Black Bolt cannot defeat an enraged Hulk?

laughing

Did you miss all the times his knocked him out?

He put him down at least 4 times while the Hulk has not put down Black Bolt once.

leonheartmm
i denied that they cud make a skrull with power LEVEL of BB and i maintain that, stop lying.

and you just contradicted yourself four times there.

AGAIN, either they CAN replicate the power of blackbolt fully{which is the only way the character in question cud have blasted world war hulk away with a mere whisper} and my argument of hulk being subdued by a mere whisper from blackbolt being untrue REMAINS.

or i was wrong initially to begin with by trying to guage blackbolt's power, and infact the skrulls can NOT replicate the full power of blackbolt{which wud be necessary for the feat in question}.

pick one quan, and stop faltering over each succesive statement you make.

Rage.Of.Olympus
what you fail to realise is that im not diagreeing with that, i was pointing out that quan was wrong about REPLICATING, which he was and which is different from angineering into a being at birth.

So it was someone else, who logged into you're account and was posting for the last 2 pages?

and no, they can not take on herald level powers, otherwise, they wud have done so already and not have to bow down to the kree or the annihlation wave or had much problem taking over earth for that matter. point in case, it is still inconsistant to think that any skrull can replicate the powers of blackbolt to the extent that he can harm the hulk from world war hulk. no1 but the real blackbolt cud do that and the retcon remains inconcistant.

You did not read "Secret Invasion" at all, did you?

Just stop.

It does not take someone to be Herald level to hurt Hulk. Far from it. The likes of She-Hulk, The Thing and other characters did it. One does not have to be a power house, to hurt Hulk, even his World War Hulk incarnation.

The Skrulls are clearly able to engineer Herald level characters. Christ, did you miss the part where they created a Super Skrull, that beat the crap out of Beta Ray Bill, who is clearly a high end Herald level power house, and the Super Skrull who impersonated Black Bolt was taking on the entire Illuminati when he revealed his true form.

It's only inconsistent for you. That Super Skrull was extremely powerful. The fact that it harmed the Hulk is not anything surprising.

leonheartmm
What is wrong with you?

Where have you been for the last 2 pages?

I've been trying to explain to you that they can replicate powers, as seen in "Secret Invasion". It isn't done on sight like Amazo, but through genetic engineering. Hence they get the powers of a few specific heroes.

Not the extent that it could harm a Hulk going toe to toe with Sentry?

World War Hulk was black and blue through the entire arc. His durability is not impressive. It's his healing factor. A punch from the Thing to the face made him bleed profoundly.

Also the Skrull Black Bolt did exactly just that, as he blew World War Hulk away with a whisper.

By the way, Black Bolt has knocked the Hulk out in their encounters with nothing more than an inaudible whisper.

I don't care if this statement was directed at "Quanchi122". I'm still responding to it.

Have you not been reading you're own posts?

You were clearly denying the fact that Skrulls, could replicate powers. Even when I tried to explain to you that it was done through genetic engineering. You dug yourself a hole.

Black Bolt cannot defeat an enraged Hulk?

laughing

Did you miss all the times his knocked him out?

He put him down at least 4 times while the Hulk has not put down Black Bolt once.

i think the entire problem here is that you have been replying to posts not directed at you. if you hadnt done so, you wud have seen that quan actually MEANT that they cud replicate powers on a whim at their peak levels while at the same time maintaining that the feats were not compareable since black bolt has greater power.

in other words, your helping quan create a strawman without realising and beating it endless.

The Nuul
To this date Skrulls cant engineer/replicate a perfect clone of their count parts. They are just always under them in terms of power etc...

The Nuul
The scream didnt really hurt Hulk

http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/0001WorldWarHulk/WWH4.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3080/untitled05gc0.jpg

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/1_edited.JPG

Rage.Of.Olympus
i denied that they cud make a skrull with power LEVEL of BB and i maintain that, stop lying.

AGAIN, either they CAN replicate the power of blackbolt fully{which is the only way the character in question cud have blasted world war hulk away with a mere whisper} and my argument of hulk being subdued by a mere whisper from blackbolt being untrue REMAINS.

or i was wrong initially to begin with by trying to guage blackbolt's power, and infact the skrulls can NOT replicate the full power of blackbolt{which wud be necessary for the feat in question}.

pick one quan, and stop faltering over each succesive statement you make.

facepalm

I am not lying. All you have to do, is go back and read you're own posts.

I did not contradict myself, you just don't get something that is extremely simple.

First you argue, that the Black Bolt from World War Hulk is not a Skrull, but at least now you understand how silly you looked and are calling it inconsistent retconning. Still dumb but not as bad.

I will explain to you this again.

The Skrull's individual powers were not as powerful, as the original power sets, but he made this up with his multiple powers.

The Skrull, does not have to have the Full Power of Black Bolt to blow World War Hulk away. He clearly did not have the Full Power of Black Bolt, as the real Black Bolt put Hulk down cold every time with a single whisper, while World War Hulk, was only thrown back, and was able to get back up from Black Bolt's voice and apparently survived his scream. This already indicates, that the Skrull is no where near the real Black Bolt's power.

What exactly do you not understand?

The Super Skrull, was clearly not as powerful as the original Black Bolt, but he doesn't have to be, to harm World War Hulk. She-Hulk with a single punch can turn his nose into jello and make him bleed profoundly for 3 pages.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i think the entire problem here is that you have been replying to posts not directed at you. if you hadnt done so, you wud have seen that quan actually MEANT that they cud replicate powers on a whim at their peak levels while at the same time maintaining that the feats were not compareable since black bolt has greater power.

in other words, your helping quan create a strawman without realising and beating it endless.

I don't recall Quan saying anything, of the sort.

That doesn't even make sense.

leonheartmm
facepalm

I am not lying. All you have to do, is go back and read you're own posts.

I did not contradict myself, you just don't get something that is extremely simple.

First you argue, that the Black Bolt from World War Hulk is not a Skrull, but at least now you understand how silly you looked and are calling it inconsistent retconning. Still dumb but not as bad.

I will explain to you this again.

The Skrull's individual powers were not as powerful, as the original power sets, but he made this up with his multiple powers.

The Skrull, does not have to have the Full Power of Black Bolt to blow World War Hulk away. He clearly did not have the Full Power of Black Bolt, as the real Black Bolt put Hulk down cold every time with a single whisper, while World War Hulk, was only thrown back, and was able to get back up from Black Bolt's voice and apparently survived his scream. This already indicates, that the Skrull is no where near the real Black Bolt's power.

What exactly do you not understand?

The Super Skrull, was clearly not as powerful as the original Black Bolt, but he doesn't have to be, to harm World War Hulk. She-Hulk with a single punch can turn his nose into jello and make him bleed profoundly for 3 pages.

i think the only problem here is that you do not understand that the post in question was directed at quan and yet again, you are beating a strawman. that has been the problem all ALONG.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I responded to the second part as it might have been directed at Quan, but there were somethings I referred to, which were misinterpreted.

quanchi112
I responded to the second part as it might have been directed at Quan, but there were somethings I referred to, which were misinterpreted. He is taking this personally. He is also upset that I am correct and he is not and the fact that everyone keeps calling him on it.

leonheartmm
personally?????

why wud i be upset about things that are your delusions quan??????

Rage.Of.Olympus
It seems to me he doesn't even know what he is arguing about at this point. At first, Black Bolt wasn't a Skrull at World War Hulk, but he dropped that eventually.Then Skrulls couldn't replicate powers and couldn't create Herald level characters etc. He eventually dropped that. Now apparently this entire time he was only arguing about replicating powers at the spot.

*Shrugs*

If I sound a bit rude, forgive me, as I tried to phrase it as respectifully as I could, but that's the way it seems to me.

Well whatever. Let's just drop this.

iceman24567
Lol

Enyalus
No, the whole theme of your original post was that "Black Bolt's scream couldn't stop an enraged Hulk" - which is completely irrelevant not to mention false, because 1) the evidence you cited to back you up turned out that it wasn't BB facing Hulk, it was a Skrull. And 2) That Skrull didn't scream, he was only shown whispering. Added to that fact is that the Super Skrulls in Secret Invasion were shown to be less powerful than the people who's powers they possessed.

The Nuul
It seems to me he doesn't even know what he is arguing about at this point. At first, Black Bolt wasn't a Skrull at World War Hulk, but he dropped that eventually.Then Skrulls couldn't replicate powers and couldn't create Herald level characters etc. He eventually dropped that. Now apparently this entire time he was only arguing about replicating powers at the spot.

*Shrugs*

If I sound a bit rude, forgive me, as I tried to phrase it as respectifully as I could, but that's the way it seems to me.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol

I didn't mean to seem rude, but that's how it seems to me.

leonheartmm

*Shrugs*

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? it seem you have no idea about what ur saying actually. thats what happenes when you keep replying to posts which arent directed at you.

i never claimed he wasnt RETCONNED, i claim that it was an INCONSISTANT retcon and the feat in question can be taken as that of backbolt. skrulls cudnt, and can not replicate powers. they can emulate them with tech or engineer them from the beginning into super skrulls, REPLICATE wud be what amazo does.

so please, dont hold back on the rudenss, as youll find that my stance has been the same from the very beginning and it is your tendency to butt in to convesations not even directed at you that have you creating a strawman and beating it.

iceman24567
I didn't mean to seem rude, but that's how it seems to me. This thread is full of LOLs

quanchi112

*Shrugs*

Well whatever. Let's just drop this. laughing out loud Originally posted by Enyalus
No, the whole theme of your original post was that "Black Bolt's scream couldn't stop an enraged Hulk" - which is completely irrelevant not to mention false, because 1) the evidence you cited to back you up turned out that it wasn't BB facing Hulk, it was a Skrull. And 2) That Skrull didn't scream, he was only shown whispering. Added to that fact is that the Super Skrulls in Secret Invasion were shown to be less powerful than the people who's powers they possessed. thumb up Originally posted by leonheartmm
personally?????

why wud i be upset about things that are your delusions quan?????? Look all around you. How I am the delusional one?

leonheartmm
^look all around you without you delusions. youll find that you were the delusional one.

The Nuul

quanchi112
^look all around you without you delusions. youll find that you were the delusional one. Everyone is calling you out. Everyone and they are laughing at you.

leonheartmm
^no1 is anymore. one was confused.

Enyalus
Everyone is calling you out. Everyone and they are laughing at you.
Not me. I'm laughing at Rage. crackers

iceman24567
I'm laughing at all of you laughing out loud

The Nuul
I'm laughing at all of you laughing out loud Well, I am laughing at you....

Rage.Of.Olympus
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? it seem you have no idea about what ur saying actually. thats what happenes when you keep replying to posts which arent directed at you.

i never claimed he wasnt RETCONNED, i claim that it was an INCONSISTANT retcon and the feat in question can be taken as that of backbolt. skrulls cudnt, and can not replicate powers. they can emulate them with tech or engineer them from the beginning into super skrulls, REPLICATE wud be what amazo does.

facepalm

Did someone log in to you're account, and post for you? Because it seems you don't even know what you, yourself have said.

I'm replying to you're posts, because they are obviously incorrect at certain parts. Such as that Black Bolt was not a Skrull during World War Hulk.

Nothing was ever retconed. That's what I've been trying to tell you.

Why do you have this idea that Black Bolt being a Skrull during World War Hulk was a retcon?

It was clear that Marvel were always planning on Black Bolt being a Skrull. Hence why Black Bolt (The Skrull) performed so badly during World War Hulk. There is not retcon, much less an inconsistent retcon.

facepalm

I've been telling you that the Skruls replicate powers through genetic engineering and do not replicate like Amazo, for the last 2 pages.

so please, dont hold back on the rudenss, as youll find that my stance has been the same from the very beginning and it is your tendency to butt in to convesations not even directed at you that have you creating a strawman and beating it.

Do me a favor, and go back and re-read you're own posts.

It's my tendency to butt into arguments that are not directed at me?

Just....You deserve another facepalm for that. facepalm

quanchi112
^no1 is anymore. one was confused. No, rage mocked the hell out of you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This thread is full of LOLs

That's true. I've been laughing my ass off, for the last 2 hours.

laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not me. I'm laughing at Rage. crackers

Quiet you. biscuits

leonheartmm
^sigh. ive stated my oppinion, and it has been the same from beginning till now, you can debate whether its right or wrong, but you MAY not say that i changed it. it has been the same from the very beginning.

and i think your replying to posts directed at quan is still the major problem.

The Nuul
laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
^sigh. ive stated my oppinion, and it has been the same from beginning till now, you can debate whether its right or wrong, but you MAY not say that i changed it. it has been the same from the very beginning.

and i think your replying to posts directed at quan is still the major problem.

This post has absolutely "NOTHING" to do with the post above it.

The quote function is you're friend....

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, rage mocked the hell out of you.

I was trying to be nice.

embarrasment

The Nuul
world war hulk
Originally posted by The Nuul
Skrull. Originally posted by leonheartmm
^not at the time he wasnt no , secret invasion storyline started later.

quanchi112

and i think your replying to posts directed at quan is still the major problem. Why make this a personal vendetta?Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I was trying to be nice.

embarrasment That was you being nice. Damn.

The Nuul
Leonheartmm has a hardon for Quan... laughing no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why make this a personal vendetta?

That's what I want to know.

That was you being nice. Damn.

I said tried. biscuits

quanchi112
Leonheartmm has a hardon for Quan... laughing no expression sick Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's what I want to know.

I said tried. biscuits I mean why doesn't he just say I was wrong and let this thing go. Everyone makes mistakes here and there.

Naija boy
Whats all this talk about inconsisent rectons and the BB hat fought WWH not being a skrull? Is on panel evidence unnacceptable nowadays?

The Nuul
Whats all this talk about inconsisent rectons and the BB hat fought WWH not being a skrull? Is on panel evidence unnacceptable nowadays?

check page 3.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I mean why doesn't he just say I was wrong and let this thing go.

He should. At least he will still have some dignity and pride left.

Everyone makes mistakes here and there.

Except me. uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus

Apparently not, according to some "individuals".

leonheartmm
Leonheartmm has a hardon for Quan... laughing no expression

what can is say, purple titans with golden armour pounding their most desperate b boys turns me on.... blushing

leonheartmm
sick I mean why doesn't he just say I was wrong and let this thing go. Everyone makes mistakes here and there.

same reason i dont call you smart, truth.

Mindset
laughing out loud

quanchi112
same reason i dont call you smart, truth. I have proven my points and you have been mocked to no end. Again, what a skrull does has no bearing on what the real BB does.

leonheartmm
I have proven my points and you have been mocked to no end. Again, what a skrull does has no bearing on what the real BB does.

you havent even proven that you dont have down's syndrome yet much less anything else. and there you go with the delusions again, you know, its ok to be raped from time to time.

quanchi112
you havent even proven that you dont have down's syndrome yet much less anything else. and there you go with the delusions again, you know, its ok to be raped from time to time. Cease and desist the bashing. It just shows I got to you and how seriously you take the internet.

leonheartmm
Cease and desist the bashing. It just shows I got to you and how seriously you take the internet.

no my friend. the fact that you can be here nearly 24/7 and continue to argue ad nauseam about one fictional character and his connections in particular and have been doing it for years proves how seriously YOU take the internet and how every1 gets to YOU. orrrr did you not know that QUAN has become sumwhat of a secondhand reference on kmc.

quanchi112
no my friend. the fact that you can be here nearly 24/7 and continue to argue ad nauseam about one fictional character and his connections in particular and have been doing it for years proves how seriously YOU take the internet and how every1 gets to YOU. orrrr did you not know that QUAN has become sumwhat of a secondhand reference on kmc. I am not here 24/7. I wasn't here for about a week straight and have taken weeks off. My presence is awesome though as you feel I am here 24/7.

I don't take these matters to heart. I have fun while I am here, but don't hold personal vendettas against posters regardless of how heated the debates get.

leonheartmm
I am not here 24/7. I wasn't here for about a week straight and taken weeks OFF . My presence is awesome though as you feel I am here 24/7.

I don't take these matters to heart. I have fun while I am here, but don't hold personal vendettas against posters regardless of how heated the debates get.

lol, that alone shows that you consider this an actual occupation. and no, your bullshit is awesome so it takes forever to sieve through, making one feal like even an abnormal person wud have to be here constantly to produce that much of it.

quanchi112
lol, that alone shows that you consider this an actual occupation. and no, your bullshit is awesome so it takes forever to sieve through, making one feal like even an abnormal person wud have to be here constantly to produce that much of it. So, because I can tell you that I took a week off straight that means this is my job? Or does that mean that I know what I am doing and recently wasn't here for a week straight.

You have been here since 2004 and your comic knowledge is well behind the curve.

Mindset
oh snap

leonheartmm
^2003, and just because i left the comic vs thread generally due to distaste for fanboys and idiots in general doesnt mean i stopped reading comics, and a much larger collection than you are probably even aware of for that matter.

the fact that you refer to it as a week OFF means that you consider this your job. me, i say ive been only back here for half aweek half heartedly after years of general avoidance. i was bored. see the difference.

quanchi112
^2003, and just because i left the comic vs thread generally due to distaste for fanboys and idiots in general doesnt mean i stopped reading comics, and a much larger collection than you are probably even aware of for that matter.

the fact that you refer to it as a week OFF means that you consider this your job. me, i say ive been only back here for half aweek half heartedly after years of general avoidance. i was bored. see the difference. Oct 6th, 2004
Previous Usernames: n/a
Total Posts: 9624

You don't even know the date with which you signed up for. laughing out loud

No, it just means a week off of this site Mr. 2003.

leonheartmm
^but ofcourse you dont know that i was on this site before that too before creating this account..............................................

no, it means you take this as an occupation

quanchi112
^but ofcourse you dont know that i was on this site before that too before creating this account..............................................

no, it means you take this as an occupation You were on here over a full year before creating an account. May I ask why?

leonheartmm
^some site overhauls etc,among other things.

Hyperion Prime
Wow this thread is f'd up!!!And full of all kinds of denials

kgkg
Orion

Slaanesh
BB

Original Smurph

pick one quan, and stop faltering over each succesive statement you make. Who says that the skrull version of Black Bolt's power went up to scale at the same rate as normal Black Bolt?

Maybe the power output he demonstrated against WWH is his max. Maybe it isn't. The fact that skrull bolt did something within the power range of normal Black Bolt does not at all indicate that he was capable of Black Bolt's max.

And whispers from Black Bolt have done a hell of a lot more than blow WWH away. The phrase "a mere whisper", as you use, is ludicrous.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and are trying to loosely draw together supposition based on one feat of a known skrull, to attempt to say that that's a feat for another character- the basic concept of what you're trying to accomplish is utterly retarded.

The fact that you have to resort to childish spaz's about the semantics between "replicate" and "genetically engineer" (which are NOT mutually exclusive terms... one can be genetically engineered with the intention to replicate, and a replica need not match it's original in power/stature/size to be considered a replica), displays how you're devoid of any semblance of logic, reason or coherent argument.

So, anyways, you're wrong.

Please leave.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ laughing out loud

leonheartmm
Who says that the skrull version of Black Bolt's power went up to scale at the same rate as normal Black Bolt?

Maybe the power output he demonstrated against WWH is his max. Maybe it isn't. The fact that skrull bolt did something within the power range of normal Black Bolt does not at all indicate that he was capable of Black Bolt's max.

And whispers from Black Bolt have done a hell of a lot more than blow WWH away. The phrase "a mere whisper", as you use, is ludicrous.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and are trying to loosely draw together supposition based on one feat of a known skrull, to attempt to say that that's a feat for another character- the basic concept of what you're trying to accomplish is utterly retarded.

The fact that you have to resort to childish spaz's about the semantics between "replicate" and "genetically engineer" (which are NOT mutually exclusive terms... one can be genetically engineered with the intention to replicate, and a replica need not match it's original in power/stature/size to be considered a replica), displays how you're devoid of any semblance of logic, reason or coherent argument.

Please leave.

but your argument is based on MAYBEs without positive evidence while mine is based on inconsistant retcons. so your wrong.

Harbinger
lol.

skyfather
^^^^^^^^^^

You totally got owned by Smurph laughing out loud

leonheartmm
^blue midget brains cant seem to understand the meaning of pre retcon, it translates to stupidity, not ownage.

psycho gundam
this thread has degenerated.....into pure win!

Hyperion Prime
Who says that the skrull version of Black Bolt's power went up to scale at the same rate as normal Black Bolt?

Please leave.

Wow total Ownage by Smurph laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this thread has degenerated.....into pure win! thumb up

Original Smurph
but your argument is based on MAYBEs without positive evidence while mine is based on inconsistant retcons. so your wrong. What do I need positive evidence of? That the skrull that faced WWH was... a skrull? Seeing as you've acknowledged that, I doubt it.

Read through my "argument" again. I've actually stated that because there are far too many MAYBEs, that there aren't any conclusions that we can draw. They're completely different characters, with levels of power that may or may not match. We have no proof either way.

You, on the other hand, are trying to draw these impossible conclusions. Your argument is based entirely on the MAYBEs of Skrull Bolt's power output.

It should be noted that the skrulls couldn't understand how Black Bolt was able to achieve such power, and couldn't duplicate it, as proven in the beginning issues of SI: Inhumans.

Hell, if the skrulls really were capable of reproducing full power, then Ms Marvel just took it to WWH.

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/MsMarvel28MrShepherd-Meganpg07.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/MsMarvel28MrShepherd-Meganpg08.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/MsMarvel28MrShepherd-Meganpg09.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/MsMarvel28MrShepherd-Meganpg10.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/MsMarvel28MrShepherd-Meganpg11.jpg

The fact is that the skrulls put in a lot of resources to make Skrull Bolt capable of knocking out that piece of the moon... but it's completely illogical to attempt to assign one feat to a completely different character while knowing that it's been retconned. Doesn't matter what the writers intended any more, Marvel intends for that to not be a feat of Black Bolts. Meaning that it isn't a feat. Or a loss. Either way, it's completely irrelevant to any further discussion of Black Bolt's abilities.

leonheartmm
^but you havent been following the debate at all it seems. i have TWO approaches and i was proving that reguardless of which one quan chose, he ended up having to concede that he was was bullshiting at one point or the other and either my initial point was right, or my later alternatives were right. thats why you are fighting against a strawman as you dont KNOW whats been going on here and are looking at posts out of context and going after my throat for it. ive been giving quan "either or" type of options, doesnt mean im saying one is the ultimate truth.

e.g. either it was blackbolt that the writer's intended at the time and pnly he cud produce such a strong scream and hulk easily survived it and it was an inconsistant retcon later OR skrulls can infact reproduce the full range of abilities of other characters enough to do that level of damage and the entire arc was bullshit writing seeing as skrulls shud be more than capable of taking over the planet and plot devices kept it going.

you cant deny that the arcs had enough inconcistancy to warrant such dillemas. im not saying either is completely true, writers work in mysterious ways, but your attacks and childish insults are misdirected and frankly, sound rather pathetic in context.

Original Smurph
e.g. either it was blackbolt that the writer's intended at the time and pnly he cud produce such a strong scream and hulk easily survived it and it was an inconsistant retcon later
Doesn't matter what the writers intended any more, Marvel intends for that to not be a feat of Black Bolts. Meaning that it isn't a feat. Or a loss. Either way, it's completely irrelevant to any further discussion of Black Bolt's abilities.

leonheartmm
^but we are not marvel, and we still discuss power levels of pre retcon molecule man and odin and beyonder in serious debates so i fail to see your point.

quanchi112
^but we are not marvel, and we still discuss power levels of pre retcon molecule man and odin and beyonder in serious debates so i fail to see your point. If the threads are about pretcon characters. We don't credit the beyonder with pretcon feats in beyonder threads. erm

Original Smurph
so i fail I've cropped it to the only accurate piece of text you just wrote.

We discuss PR Beyonder, Superman, Molecule Man and others in debates that specify that we're discussing pre-retcon versions.

We don't assign pre-crisis Superman feats to regular Superman.

leonheartmm
^but history was being discussed concerning what blackbolt had done and sum1 brought up "he defeated the hulk with a whisper" so not only do you end up a buffoon yet again, youve proven incapable of understanding whats going on.

Enyalus
^ hysterical

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>