Team 1 vs. Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1:

Mr. Majestic
Superman (Current.)
Sentry (Sane and on a good day.)
Gladiator
Apollo (Charged for the fight.)
Martian Manhunter (Current, and without weakness to flames.)

Team 2:

World War Hulk (Enraged.)
Classic Juggernaut
Mangog (Not Silver Age.)
Kurse (Without weakness to Iron.)
Doomsday
Hercules (Immortal.)
Orion (Berserk and with his gear.)

Setting:
Indestructible Planet which is uninhabited
No Battle Field Removal

Warlord
hmmm
team one,
mobility advantage

xJLxKing
Team 1. Juggernaut will lose to MM. Superman kills WWH. Sentry takes DD(Dos). Glad will take down hercules. Then they kills the rest(hopefully)

Rage.Of.Olympus
To mind rape him he would have to get his helmet off, and depending on the incarnation of the armor, the helmet is mystically sealed and can only be removed by the one and only Juggernaut as I recall.

Superman beating World War Hulk can be debated, especially as he is enraged, and he can reach World Breaker levels.

Naija boy
Team 2. Orion at least stalemates supeman while Kurse and Mangog run amuck.

golem370
Juggernaut also has a skull cap

Warlord
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
To mind rape him he would have to get his helmet off, and depending on the incarnation of the armor, the helmet is mystically sealed and can only be removed by the one and only Juggernaut as I recall.

Superman beating World War Hulk can be debated, especially as he is enraged, and he can reach World Breaker levels.

Yeah I can see Superman beating Hulk, but killing him effortlessly? No way

nimbus006
Mangog and Kurse make this very difficult for Team 1.

xJLxKing

Well I doubt that TC wanted 8th day Juggernaut, Ultimate..etc I think he wants Classic Juggernaut.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team Two rolls

guy222
T 2 FTW

Warlord
Team one has two competent telepaths MM and Sentry (on a good day...he took the Adaptoid out) and on team two Herc, Orion and Kurse can be afected by tp. This fight can be turned on a 9 vs 4 thing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Well I doubt that TC wanted 8th day Juggernaut, Ultimate..etc I think he wants Classic Juggernaut.

It doesn't have to be 8th day Juggernaut. Even Classic Juggernaut had, a helmet that can only be removed by him as I recall.

I am the thread creator.

Nihilist
Team 2

Harbinger
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 2. Orion at least stalemates supeman while Kurse and Mangog run amuck.

guysangel
2nd Team

Spire
Team 1 takes this in the air.

tkitna
Team 2

Enyalus
Team Two every single time. You've got some guys on Team One who are real stars: Majestic, Superman, Glads if he's done right. But Apollo and Sentry are a tier below, and Manhunter's durability and strength are not on par with the heavy hitters on Team Two. I mean, an enraged WWH would be a difficult match for anyone on Team 1. Classic Juggernaut without BFR is literally impossible for anyone but Majestic and MM to have a shot at beating. Mangog and Kurse are insanely strong and durable. Ditto for Doomsday. Orion would rip Superman apart per OP specifications, and Herc has some great feats recently.

It sucks for me to say, too, 'cause I'm a huge Majestros and Kallark fanboy. sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm, well it seems opinion's are a bit split.

Enyalus
Hmm, well it seems opinion's are a bit split.
Who ya got?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Do you mean, who do I think wins?

Enyalus
Oui, mon ami.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Translate that or else.....uhuh

Enyalus
Translate that or else.....uhuh
Really? You don't do too well with Gambit comics, I'm guessing? stick out tongue

"Yes, my friend."

Rage.Of.Olympus
I have the entire Gambit collection.

Unfortunately no, I don't to well. It's kind of hard, to read a comic, and needing to check a translator every few seconds.

Nah, I'm just joking. I knew what you meant all along.

shocklaugh

Enyalus
So...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who do I think wins?

Well, if I knew that, I wouldn't have made the thread now would I?

*Sigh*

facepalm

In all honesty though, I think an argument can be made for either, but I see Team 2 winning it (Sorry Majestic.).

While Team 1 has the advantage in versatility, speed, and flight, Team 2 have the advantage in raw power.

You could call it a stalemate as well.

Either could win depending on how Team 1 decides to play it.

Enyalus
Get that ghey diplomatic shiite outta here. Man up, sissy. Choose a side. Confederacy or Union?

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol! big grin

Well, if Team 1 plays it smart they can win, as they do have the versatility, speed, and flight advantage. Team 2 are basically bricks barring Orion.

If Team 1 decides to isolate Orion in the air, defeat him, and then going off picking off members from Team 2 one by one, then they can and probably would win. With Martian Manhunter and his telepathy, they would work well as a team.

If Team 1 decides to go physical, and attack Team 2 head on and brawl it out, Team 2 takes it.

lawest9

Superman beating World War Hulk can be debated, especially as he is enraged, and he can reach World Breaker levels. I know it's common practice to use the hulk's rege enhanced strength levels in these debates, but remember.............superman has a method of enhancing his strength levels to near infinite levels as well!

Rage.Of.Olympus
You mean by Sun Dipping?

How does that enhance his strength to near infinite levels?

True it makes him incredibly strong, but don't you think near infinite is pushing it overboard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.