Badass Tournement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
I dont really care if you dont think some of these hero's as badass but I do

Batman(Jean-Paul Valley with Batman skill level and the system training) vs Daredevil(H2H)

Lobo vs Wolverine(Claws and Chain w/hook aloud)

Punisher vs The Comidean(H2H)

Orion(No Astro-Force) vs Namor

Green Arrow(Ollie) vs Hawkeye(H2H)

Hawkman vs Guy Gardner(H2H)

Blade vs Deadpool(Swords aloud)

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Indestructible
I dont really care if you dont think some of these hero's as badass but I do

Batman(Jean-Paul Valley with Batman skill level and the system training) vs Daredevil(H2H)

Lobo vs Wolverine(Claws and Chain w/hook aloud)

Punisher vs The Comidean(H2H)

Orion(No Astro-Force) vs Namor

Green Arrow(Ollie) vs Hawkeye(H2H)

Hawkman vs Guy Gardner(H2H)

Blade vs Deadpool(Swords aloud)

1- I don't know

2- Lobo destroy Wolverine

3- Frank

4- Orion demolish Namor

5- Green Arrow badass?! For Hawkeye, the only badass versions are
Bulleye and Ultimate (1 and 2) Clint Barton, who is the biggest badass comic book character ever. Any of these two destroy Oliver

6- Gardner, lol

7- Deadpool

Survivor19
They are nowhere near the badassery level of blind Hawkeye from Old Man logan.

TricksterPriest
Batman(Jean-Paul Valley with Batman skill level and the system training) vs Daredevil(H2H)= Horrific spite. Valley is low-mid meta human and with Batman's skills, he's out of DD's league.

Lobo vs Wolverine(Claws and Chain w/hook aloud)=Oh come on. Even Jinzin and Capt it up would say Logan is screwed.

Punisher vs The Comidean(H2H)= Punisher via feats.

Orion(No Astro-Force) vs Namor= Even minus the AF, Orion is far beyond Namor's ability to contend.

Green Arrow(Ollie) vs Hawkeye(H2H)= Hard to say. But Ollie is no slouch. His bow requires over 120lbs of force to bend. He's fought and beaten Grundy, stalemated Slade, etc.

Hawkman vs Guy Gardner(H2H)= Hawkman. Dude is a serious beast in melee combat.

Blade vs Deadpool(Swords aloud)= Deadpool. Blade can't beat him, and not just because of the healing factor, but because Wade will piss him too much.

Battlehammer
Jean-Paul as in the x-men...........the flying speedster........

Enyalus
I agree with everything TP said except for the Green Arrow/Hawkeye match. Especially since current Hawkeye is Bullseye. Hawkeye owns that matchup.

And Guy beats Hawkman because Guy is Guy.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Jean-Paul as in the x-men...........the flying speedster........ no as in Azrael

Battlehammer
oh so a pretty much amp Batman to superhuman levels vs a man he might with out such an enhancements might beat

Indestructible
oh so a pretty much amp Batman to superhuman levels vs a man he might with out such an enhancements might beat

lol ok ok u got me there.

Battlehammer
lol you batman fans lol.

Indestructible
lol you batman fans lol.

yea we can get a little unfair. I thought people would be like "oh dd is the greatest Valley is a littel b***h he sux" so I made him to powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.