Spider-man vs Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins?

guy222
S-M

PRAYERRUN
isn't strong guy as strong as spidey?

Mindset
Stronger

KingD19
Strong Guy = 50 tons(base)
Spider-Man = 10-15 tons

PRAYERRUN
ok so how does spidey beat him?

KingD19
I never said Spidey would beat him, I just put up their stats.

Scoobless
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
ok so how does spidey beat him?

By combining strength with speed, agility, intelligence and by using his surroundings ... like he always does with bricks.

smile

and webs ... don't forget about the webs.

stick out tongue

Survivor19
Hmm....
Webs don't help, Guido tears them.
Punches don't help, Guido absorbs them, and Parker is no WWH to overload him.

Thunderclap...

Strong guy FTW.

golem370
In secret wars spider-man's webbng was shown to hold Rogue, What was her strenght back then?

KingD19
Things were a lot different back then though.

Survivor19
X-Men jobbed back then

golem370
Spider-Man is ssmart and fast it all depends on SG durability and staimina because he won't catch Spider-Man and Spider-Man can do some damage on him.

jrodslam
Guido.

Jynocidus
Spider-Man

Mindset
Originally posted by jrodslam
Guido. FANBOY

Battlehammer
Originally posted by golem370
In secret wars spider-man's webbng was shown to hold Rogue, What was her strenght back then?
that was pis.

Original Smurph
Spider-Man

vansonbee
In secret wars spider-man's webbng was shown to hold Rogue, What was her strenght back then? Thats when he was young...

His webbing aren't as strong and sticky as he gets older.

I think Rogue was Ms. Marvel status back then.

Mindset
lol wut?

KingD19
Dude, until his upgrade when he got the stingers and etc, Spidey's webbing was home made. Then it became organic, it's still basically the same strength it's been since he started using it.

StiltmanFTW
The madder Spider-Man gets, the stronger his web gets!!!

Battlehammer
lol

jrodslam
Originally posted by Mindset
FANBOY

Me? Nu uhh. no

Kris Blaze
Spidey uses his crazy stingers to gouge Guido's eyes out.

golem370
What bases is it you think Spider-Man trapping Rogue was PIS. Spider-Man wraps his webbing around Guido neck and hangs him.

StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man wraps his webbing around Guido neck and hangs him.

No. CIP.

Battlehammer
What bases is it you think Spider-Man trapping Rogue was PIS. Spider-Man wraps his webbing around Guido neck and hangs him.
The fact she more then strong enough to break out. She was a class 50-75 toner which was more then enough strength. Weaker individuals have done so. There was not nearly enough webbing to make her unable to break it. That entire instances was PIS, Colossus class 100 or closes to it couldn't get webbing off his faces that ridiculous. Then there the fact that Night Crawler could not teleport out of the webbing which he shown to be able to teleport him self and others out of similar things. Then there the fact Wolverine jump directly into the air when he was a foot away from spiderman which is just retarded. The entire x-men either job or were unable to break/get out of things they should have been able too. The secret war was one big PIS moment after another.

golem370
Spider-Man webbing slowed down Juggernaut.

frommd
Don't think Guido could lay a hand on him. Peter finds a way to take him down like he did Juggernaut.

KingD19
Guido isn't afraid to fight dirty, and he can actually fight, unlike Juggs.

And hanging him with webbing, seriously? That's guys neck is on constant steroid abuse.

Battlehammer
Spider-Man webbing slowed down Juggernaut.
yea that makes senses right for spiderman webbing to slow down juggernaut the man WWH could not even stop.

.......come on now........... another pis event to validate the other?

what about all the times people far weaker have ripped the webbing or the fact the amount of webbing applied to both colossus and rouge had failed to stop individuals of far weaker strength.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by frommd
Don't think Guido could lay a hand on him. Peter finds a way to take him down like he did Juggernaut.
yea because peter hurting the juggernaut makes senses right?

I mean the man who can take thor hammer dead on is stop by a class 10..........

BUSTER1
Can people please get thier facts right. Spiderman's webs never slowed Juggernaut. He walked through the web without slowing or missing a step. Pete only stopprd Cain by tricking him into walking into the still wet and very deep cement foundations for a building under construction. He didn't beat him up. Its all in Amazing Spiderman #229-230
Now I've got that off my chest I reckon SM vs SG would be stalemate, With Spidey avoiding getting hit, but his blows doing nothing to Guido except add to his power

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BUSTER1
He walked through the web without slowing or missing a step.

thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea because peter hurting the juggernaut makes senses right?

I mean the man who can take thor hammer dead on is stop by a class 10.......... He "beat" Juggs, but he never hurt him.

jrodslam
big grin

http://img14.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t584296_Crusades0520.jpg

StiltmanFTW
<hater mode activated>

drool1

Oh yeah. Seeing Spidey owned like that makes me feel good.

KingD19
I guess we have our answer.

StiltmanFTW
Oh yes. Really pleasing to the eye.

KingD19
Just love to see Spidey getting his ass handed to him huh?

StiltmanFTW
That's just pure flamin' joy big grin There should be an official Spidey Ownage thread.

KingD19
I would like to see one of those.

StiltmanFTW
Create a new thread, I'll post the scans. This way I wouldn't be blamed if it were against the rules shifty

dur

Seriously though, it's Sentry who needs disrespect/ownage thread. I heard that Herc beat him again in his comic, did you read that?

KingD19
Yeah, Herc whooped on him and some others. Check it.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,199512.0.html

StiltmanFTW
Just read the whole issue. Herc owning Sentry three times in a row, priceless.

I wonder what's up with Bullseye. It seems that his aim hasn't returned to its former glory after American Eagle fight... kinda sad.

KingD19
True on both accounts, and that green chick comment was hilarious.

StiltmanFTW
Right laughcry Thinking about reading all previous 15 issues of Incredible Herc, didn't know it was such good and light read.

Daken vs. Hades moment reminded me of X-Men Annual #4, where Wolverine threatened Minos. You think it's possible that Marvel's gonna off him at the end of this year?

Mindset
Hopefully.

KingD19
Couldn't tell you. But if they do, I hope they do it in a way that's still a good read.

Battlehammer
Off who Daken ?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

Battlehammer
Naw there giving him Wolverine title.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Hopefully.
I don
I don't mind him. I uses to hate him, due to how bad the original wolverine run with him in it was.

StiltmanFTW
Naw there giving him Wolverine title.

Dark Wolverine. I know, but Hades pretty much said that Daken would die on December 27th. We don't know the year, though.

StiltmanFTW
I don
I don't mind him. I uses to hate him, due to how bad the original wolverine run with him in it was.

Bendis doesn't develop his character at all... but yeah, Origins got better.

KingD19
December 27th, and it will be bloody.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Dark Wolverine. I know, but Hades pretty much said that Daken would die on December 27th. We don't know the year, though.
sooner then you think, does not mean much when you have a healing factor.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bendis doesn't develop his character at all... but yeah, Origins got better.
was it Bendis who created him?

StiltmanFTW
was it Bendis who created him?

No, it was Way.

Battlehammer
I thought so .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.