Kraven the hunter vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins? Is in the jungle.

Juk3n
One hit, One kill on anyone squishy vs Nightcrawler

PRAYERRUN
Kraven is somebody that once took down Venom. Nightcrawler isn't gonna be that much of a challenge.

Juk3n
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Kraven is somebody that once took down Venom. Nightcrawler isn't gonna be that much of a challenge.

er..yeah, right well....Well, i like silver cars, and honey is gooey....?

was that the right answer? did i win the state random facts competition? confused

Battlehammer
yea becauses venom a retard. Kraven also got beat down by human looking beast lol.

Phantom Zone
which Kraven?

Battlehammer
isent there only one?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
isent there only one?

Theres father and son.

Battlehammer
oh really. Not sure then. One I was refferring to was the one with the beard and mustash. I believe he be the first one sinces he fought classic beast.

Phantom Zone
oh really. Not sure then. One I was refferring to was the one with the beard and mustash.

they both have one.

Battlehammer
dam then I have no idea lol. never been a big Kraven guy. wait did they both die? becuases I rember quite a few individuals comment on Kraven death.

vansonbee
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Kraven is somebody that once took down Venom. Nightcrawler isn't gonna be that much of a challenge. What the point of this then?

Both character has similar speed/reflexes, but Kraven shown some above average superhuman strength against Spider-man before.

Kraven win this match-up.

Phantom Zone
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Battlehammer
.......Night Crawler Teleport Blizt Any One?

Phantom Zone
peaches?

Battlehammer
that song is rediculous.......

Phantom Zone
what song?

Battlehammer
the one on the radio about peaches. you havent heard it? it rediculous.

Phantom Zone
Nah man I just felt like saying peaches..anyway im out..

Warrior18
lol wut?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
One hit, One kill on anyone squishy vs Nightcrawler

Actually Kurt has superhuman durability. It's a little known fact, though.

Battlehammer
yea he also suposes to have enhance strength

expert fencer, trained in a couple sword styles, trianed boxer, spars with one of the best fighters int he world who has also helpped train him and happens to be his best friend, he also has basic and advances training in x-men type combat in both armed and unarmed combat if not mistaken.

StiltmanFTW
Not to mention that he recently survived a stab and a slash from Daken.

Battlehammer
yup and is possiably the most skilled acrobatic in marvel

Starscream M
yup and is possiably the most skilled acrobatic in marvel more so then beast and spidey?

StiltmanFTW
'Crawler has actual skills unlike Spidey who without his powers wouldn't be able to do a simple flip.

StiltmanFTW
And Beast is somehow limited by his size.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
more so then beast and spidey?
yes. He unlike spiderman is actaully a trained and countinues to train in acrobatics.

even with out his powers he extremely acrobatic.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
'Crawler has actual skills unlike Spidey who without his powers wouldn't be able to do a simple flip. what relevance is that? its not like we're comparing parker without powers to nc...

StiltmanFTW
what relevance is that? its not like we're comparing parker without powers to nc...

Okay, now add NC's own superhuman agility to his skills... and do the math...

Battlehammer
what relevance is that? its not like we're comparing parker without powers to nc...
well it is quite relevant sinces it a skill. NC even with out the aid of superhuman agility is a world class acrobat something that parker can not say.

Starscream M
Okay, now add NC's own superhuman agility to his skills... and do the math... doesn't mean he somehow trumps spiderman

Starscream M
well it is quite relevant sinces it a skill. NC even with out the aid of superhuman agility is a world class acrobat something that parker can not say. has he ever not had his superhuman agility?

Battlehammer
has he ever not had his superhuman agility?
yes he has actaully. He at the time kept training in his acrobatics, even to the point of putting simulations of his powered self next to him self while going through his training courses, which is a massive acrobatics courses.

Battlehammer
doesn't mean he somehow trumps spiderman
No one saying it does. We are saying he the more skilled at acrobatics.

StiltmanFTW
No one saying it does. We are saying he the more skilled at acrobatics.

thumb up

Juk3n
Actually Kurt has superhuman durability. It's a little known fact, though.

Yes fella what i meant was, anyone squishy who faces Nightcrawler stands a very good chance of being -BAMF-STAB-END. Since he can teleport and stab a mofo through the eye, in well...the blink of an eye.

hence it would be one hit one kill in Nightcrawlers favour!

Sin I AM
NC doesnt fight like that, i wish people would stop saying that unless OP says AoA version. Kraven none cis 6/10

KingD19
Kurt could rapid port Kraven until he passes out. Or get a running start, port, and toss Kraven with the used momentum through a wall or something.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Sin I AM
NC doesnt fight like that, i wish people would stop saying that unless OP says AoA version. Kraven none cis 6/10

saying he won't means little here, it is within his powerset to stab someone roll eyes (sarcastic) , and this is a battle...If he has ever teleported to someone and hit them - on panel - then just substitute a sword for a fist, and we can all go and get some breakfast!

StiltmanFTW
Recently NC impressed Daken with his reactions.

Battlehammer
He does not need to, but also that a misconception that he won't kill. For one he recently told wolverine to pretty much kill a bunch of demons, he also has repeatedly combo with Logan to kill monster and so forth.

Also Night Crawler has a magical sword he can call upon which would KO Kraven. He also has the ability to simply teleport and beat the crap out of Kraven or pick Kraven up high enough to KO him, but not kill him and drop him.

Sin I AM
He does not need to, but also that a misconception that he won't kill. For one he recently told wolverine to pretty much kill a bunch of demons, he also has repeatedly combo with Logan to kill monster and so forth.

Also Night Crawler has a magical sword he can call upon which would KO Kraven. He also has the ability to simply teleport and beat the crap out of Kraven or pick Kraven up high enough to KO him, but not kill him and drop him.

Wtf are you talking about? I know your not referring to the soulsword that he didn't even know was inside him all these years until Pixie removed it from his chest? Do you have scans of him weilding it other? Unless your referring to the recent depictions in X-infernus arc, and even still the sword only affect creatures attuned to magic, thereby having NO affect on Kraven. Also its not in his character to kill, and he will even place HIMSELF n danger by not doing what is necessary to take a villian down. Although he is quite capable of taking down pretty much ANY street-leveler...he just lacks the heart to do it unless he's blood-lusted

Battlehammer
Wtf are you talking about? I know your not referring to the soulsword that he didn't even know was inside him all these years until Pixie removed it from his chest?
He did not know? What are you talking about he states in his last solo title that he knows it there and even summons it if not mistaken.

have scans of him weilding it other? Unless your referring to the recent depictions in X-infernus arc, and even still the sword only affect creatures attuned to magic, thereby having NO affect on Kraven.
Were did it state it only effects creatures attuned with magic?

its not in his character to kill, and he will even place HIMSELF n danger by not doing what is necessary to take a villian down. Although he is quite capable of taking down pretty much ANY street-leveler...he just lacks the heart to do it unless he's blood-lusted

He help Logan kill many times.

This annoys me when people make comments like this. Why does everyone act as if Night Crawler not willing to kill makes him unable to defeat people when plenty of people such as capt,dd, shang-chi, iron fist are also against killing most of the time. Why is night crawler effected more so then they?

Not to mention he does not need to kill Kraven to get the KO. He can simply teleport him high enough in the air and drop him for the KO which he did to Omega red (which should not have KO him but that besides the fact. He could also simply BFR Kraven like he did not long ago in the x-men run though that issue sucked and had some pis in it, but that is quite easily within his ability to do so. He could simply teleport blizt like he done numerous times.

Not sure why him not willing to kill Kraven equates to him losing when spiderman and beast have both beaten him and neither are willing to kill. Night Crawler actually more willing to uses lethal forces then either of theses two. Though he tends not to want to do the lethal blow him self he has not problems setting Logan up. Also did'nt he kill demons in that latest x-men mini.

Sin I AM
nightcrawler follows a very different code, Cap was in WWII he had to kill, he's a soldier, its in his nature...its his job. NC is a devout catholic priest, it would go against everything he believes in to kill...he's never done it.

@ Magiks soulsword was always only able to affect magical creatures...ive never seen it used on none magic users

Enyalus
nightcrawler follows a very different code, Cap was in WWII he had to kill, he's a soldier, its in his nature...its his job. NC is a devout catholic priest, it would go against everything he believes in to kill...he's never done it.

@ Magiks soulsword was always only able to affect magical creatures...ive never seen it used on none magic users
I think I just drooled on my keyboard from looking at your sig, Sin.

Sin I AM
YA!! I know boo isnt it wonderful...starlock made it for me, it took him like an hour tops

Enyalus
Its definitely you. Gotta get him to make me one sometime. I've got a few things in mind...

Survivor19
You don't really know much about Catholics, do you?

Mindset
You're racist against Catholics, Survivor.

Battlehammer

He left the robes before. He also assisted in helping wolverine kill, and if not mistaken killed demons him self.

Capt would not kill by forum rules either. So to assume that NC loses due to not having a killer intent is just wrong.

perhaps I don't remember

KingD19
Yeah, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Colossus were killing demons left and right in limbo.

Endless Mike
No prep, Nightcrawler wins

Sin I AM
there is a tremendous difference between killing demons, and a regular human

Battlehammer
there is a tremendous difference between killing demons, and a regular human
True, but then again he does not need to kill Kraven to beat him.

Sin I AM
Hmmm, I just dont see NC as having the strength to put Kraven down, and his durability is seriously lacking in this type of matchup. His teleportation blitz at times has come off as predictable, especially when dealing with skilled opponents. Plus grabbing Kraven could be disasterous and the nauseating effects imo wont keep him down for long.

Battlehammer
Hmmm, I just dont see NC as having the strength to put Kraven down, and his durability is seriously lacking in this type of matchup. His teleportation blitz at times has come off as predictable, especially when dealing with skilled opponents. Plus grabbing Kraven could be disasterous and the nauseating effects imo wont keep him down for long.
You are really underestimating night crawler here, he been stated with enhanced strength and durability as well if not mistaken. So how is he lacking? not that he even need it when he can blizt the shit out of Kraven.

predictable? I hope you are not referring to domina who had crazy amount of powers and knowledge of his powers and him. Aside from that almost no one predicts his TP that is a foe. Night crawler had no problems dealing with X-23 amoung other foes. Kraven could not even take human looking beast ad I pretty sure he has prep as well.

NC could with out a doubt grab Kraven with with no ill effect. Also what makes you assume that Kraven will some how not be KO by the teleportation as almost everyone before him has on there first time, if not first several times actually and that just if he TP onces. He could also TP drop him from pritty high, TP blizt him, TP smash him into a wall, or TP drop something on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.