Clawless Wolverine vs Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Taskmaster hits Logan with a dart that contains a chemical agent that prevents Logan from unleashing his deadly claws.

Taskmaster has his standard equipment. Can he take down clawless Logan?

Juk3n
Adamantium Skeleton?

AlmightyKfish
Yes he can.

Battlehammer
Wolverine to much damage soak, has the power and skill to still Kill Taskmaster with a single punch. He also more experienced and one of the few individuals taskmaster has very few tapes or footage of his fighting style. Also if Taskmaster was scared of Moon Knight he gunna be shitting his pants with Wolverine. He also has vast experience and training. He also face off against echo who has similar abilities.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Wolverine to much damage soak, has the power and skill to still Kill Taskmaster with a single punch. He also more experienced and one of the few individuals taskmaster has very few tapes or footage of his fighting style. Also if Taskmaster was scared of Moon Knight he gunna be shitting his pants with Wolverine. He also has vast experience and training. He also face off against echo who has similar abilities. logan cannot kill taskmaster with a single punch...he doesnt get his claws in this scenario

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
logan cannot kill taskmaster with a single punch...he doesnt get his claws in this scenario
Logan has enough strength to crush a man skull with a single punch. He stated that he taps normal humans and they are KOed, if he was to swing full strength he crush there skulls.

Starscream M
Logan has enough strength to crush a man skull with a single punch. He stated that he taps normal humans and they are KOed, if he was to swing full strength he crush there skulls. taskmaster isn't a normal man

he isn't gonna just sit there and let logan hit him in the head with all his power

so I doubt logan would land a 1 hit KO

Battlehammer
taskmaster isn't a normal man

he isn't gonna just sit there and let logan hit him in the head with all his power

so I doubt logan would land a 1 hit KO
Durability wises he is......

No, but he not going to get much choice in the matter, he not dodging Logan forever.

Maybe, maybe not. Logan can KO or kill him with punches. He can KO or kill him with pressure points, he can snap Taskmaster neck or simply choke him out.

Starscream M
Durability wises he is......

No, but he not going to get much choice in the matter, he not dodging Logan forever.

Maybe, maybe not. Logan can KO or kill him with punches. He can KO or kill him with pressure points, he can snap Taskmaster neck or simply choke him out. sure, logan can do those things...but would he be able to do those things to taskmaster

I think by taking out logan's claws, logan is a lot less dangerous...so taskmaster gains a huge advantage

sure, logan can still hurt him with adamantium punches, but taskmaster should be able to put logan down

so let me ask you...you think logan with claws beats taskmaster 10/10?

AlmightyKfish
Logan has enough strength to crush a man skull with a single punch. He stated that he taps normal humans and they are KOed, if he was to swing full strength he crush there skulls.

Yet he's punched Punisher and Frank's still walking around =/

And if we're one the subject of one shot punches, Tasky could punch Logan in the chest and cause his heart to stop =/

http://individual.utoronto.ca/will/taskmaster/292-1b.jpg
http://individual.utoronto.ca/will/taskmaster/292-2.jpg

YOu're also assuming Tasky will go H2H. With his standard equiptment he could put Logan down by scrambling his brains with bullets/arrows into his eyes.

A combination of Bullseye accuracy and knowing what Logan's next mvoe would be would allowing him to do that.

Starscream M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
With his standard equiptment he could put Logan down by scrambling his brains with bullets/arrows into his eyes.

OHMYGOD...take that back....before battlehammer sees it!!1!

Battlehammer
sure, logan can do those things...but would he be able to do those things to taskmaster

I think by taking out logan's claws, logan is a lot less dangerous...so taskmaster gains a huge advantage

sure, logan can still hurt him with adamantium punches, but taskmaster should be able to put logan down

so let me ask you...you think logan with claws beats taskmaster 10/10?
He choked out bucky, gave capt a blood clot, put dd in a full nelson, pinned shang-chi to the ground, and one shotted a chi amper he consider to be Thing if Thing was an 8th degree karate black belt I believe.

He less dangerous, not a lot less dangerous. To a brick he would be, but not some one like Taskmaster.

really how? and by hurt you mean kill or Ko then yea.

No, but I do believe he takes the majority solidly.

Battlehammer
Yet he's punched Punisher and Frank's still walking around =/

And if we're one the subject of one shot punches, Tasky could punch Logan in the chest and cause his heart to stop =/

http://individual.utoronto.ca/will/taskmaster/292-1b.jpg
http://individual.utoronto.ca/will/taskmaster/292-2.jpg

YOu're also assuming Tasky will go H2H. With his standard he could put Logan down by scrambling his brains with bullets/arrows into his eyes.

A combination of Bullseye accuracy and knowing what Logan's next mvoe would be would allowing him to do that.
Who said it was full strength? a Glancing blow from Logan has KO punisher. Plus Punisher damage soak is inhuman.

Yea except Logan durability is enhanced beyond human level. oh and the fact he fought while tired with his heart cut in haft, he once fought with it ripped out, he had it stabbed and kept fighting as well as shot ect must I go on.

I am not actaully. Really and these arrows will magically go through Logan adamatium?

How he going to know wolverine next move?

Starscream M
oh and the fact he fought while tired with his heart cut in haft, he once fought with it ripped out, he had it stabbed and kept fighting as well as shot ect must I go on.
um that would be PIS erm

AlmightyKfish
Who said it was full strength? a Glancing blow from Logan has KO punisher. Plus Punisher damage soak is inhuman.

Yea except Logan durability is enhanced beyond human level. Oh and the fact both echo and shin tried similar attacks to no advail.

I am not actaully. Really and these arrows will magically go through Logan adamatium?

How he going to know wolverine next move?

There's no adamanitum in Logan's eyes, so yeah, KO from that.

He'll know Logan's next move b/c everyone he studies he knows their fighting style, and what they'll do next because of it. I think that's best demonstrated in a Deadpool fight where he was literally saying what Deadpool was doing before Deadpool even did the moves.

Battlehammer
um that would be PIS erm
lol coming from you this is priceless.

He done so numerous times.

Starscream M
lol coming from you this is priceless.

He done so numerous times. do you even realize what would happen to your body if your heart was cut in half or removed?

jeezus lol

Battlehammer
There's no adamanitum in Logan's eyes, so yeah, KO from that.

He'll know Logan's next move b/c everyone he studies he knows their fighting style, and what they'll do next because of it. I think that's best demonstrated in a Deadpool fight where he was literally saying what Deadpool was doing before Deadpool even did the moves.
actually there is right behind the eye go look up a skull body.

He has very limited footage of wolverine. Logan knows numerous fighting styles, he can easily change them up. Nor has this stop people like capt and DD beating tasky. To assume he will know wolverine every move is extremely far fetched. Even telepaths have been tricked number of times by wolverine and they can read his thoughts.

yea and he fought DP again and could not prodict a thing and got thrashed. Oh and he also got beat by a chain up DP. Also Logan is a better fighter then DP, knows more styles, better trained, oh and taskmaster does not have nearly the footage of wolverine and you left out taskmaster watched DP fight right before they vsed one another

Battlehammer
do you even realize what would happen to your body if your heart was cut in half or removed?

jeezus lol
yes I do, but you seem to not understand that Logan healing factor repairs the damage as it being made. Logan after almost every single hit from a class 100 heals his organs back almost as soon as the punch is over.

It a fact Logan can keep fighting even with his heart stabbed, cut ect.

Phantom Zone
You know I think Taskmaster wins. He was giving Cap one hell of a time with his standard equipment when Cap didnt have his shield.

Wolverine isnt as skilled as Cap and if he doesnt have his claws hes at one hell of an advantage. TM isnt stupid he'll adapt his style to take down his HF.

AlmightyKfish
Also, I'd like to ask how Wolverine could possibly heal from heart stopping?
I mean, it's stupid but has happeend that he's healed from being stabbed as that's tissue being severed. But your heart just stopping isn't something you would just heal from. Then again, nowadays Logan's healing factor maeks no sense, so w/e.

Starscream M
yes I do, but you seem to not understand that Logan healing factor repairs the damage as it being made. Logan after almost every single hit from a class 100 heals his organs back almost as soon as the punch is over.

It a fact Logan can keep fighting even with his heart stabbed, cut ect. so logan's heart healed back immediately after it was cut in half and removed?

his current hf would not heal that fast...he would def be KOed if his heart was so critically damaged

AlmightyKfish
actually there is right behind the eye go look up a skull body.

He has very limited footage of wolverine. Logan knows numerous fighting styles, he can easily change them up. Nor has this stop people like capt and DD beating tasky. To assume he will know wolverine every move is extremely far fetched. Even telepaths have been tricked number of times by wolverine and they can read his thoughts.

yea and he fought DP again and could not prodict a thing and got thrashed. Oh and he also got beat by a chain up DP. Also Logan is a better fighter then DP, knows more styles, better trained, oh and taskmaster does not have nearly the footage of wolverine and you left out taskmaster watched DP fight right before they vsed one another

Well , Logan has been seriously messed up by bullets in the eye anyway =/
I mean, in the penultimate chapter of Messiah Complex that guy shot him in the eye and he was down long enough so that Scrambler was about to kill him but X23 saved Logan by gutting Scrambler.

And that Deadpool fight when he got beaten by dancing was PIS. I mean, he somehow forgot he knows just about every fighting style in the MU =/.

The fact that Tasky has footage of peopel far more obscure than Wolverine such as Punisher and the Silver Samuri suggests otherwise. Also he trained Agent X using Wolverine's fighting style, and has replicated Logan's claws to fight before.

and Cap has never beaten Tasky with standard equip. In fact, one time Tasky had Cap beat until he pulled out some energy shield that he had never used before and knocked Tasky off a pier or something.

And that was before he could use double speed etc.

StiltmanFTW
his current hf would not heal that fast...he would def be KOed if his heart was so critically damaged

shocklaugh

How many times do I have to tell you... Guggenheim didn't downgrade Logan. He just wanted to give a perfect explanation for future HF inconsistency. Hell, did you even read that story, Starscream? Do you know what stories directly followed that one? Of course you don't.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
shocklaugh

How many times do I have to tell you... Guggenheim didn't downgrade Logan. He just wanted to give a perfect explanation for future HF inconsistency. Hell, did you even read that story, Starscream? Do you know what stories directly followed that one? Of course you don't. there's no need for such rude accusations...

I'm not the only one who thinks logan's hf was downgraded...pretty sure a coupla other kmc posters (including some logan fans) acknowledge this

StiltmanFTW
Logan's HF is as fast as the story needs it to.

Bouboumaster
Taskmaster would fought an opponent he cannot defeat. Wolverine kill him.

ExodusCloak
Well this was before his healing factor downgrade...

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1442/73549897.th.jpghttp://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7685/50300291.th.jpg

Tasky is still one of my favourite though.

StiltmanFTW
^ Nothing new and Logan repeated that healing feat a dozen times.

Logan AFTER his "downgrade":

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1436/wolverine65dcp009.th.jpg http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6054/wolverine65dcp010.th.jpg http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4389/wolverine65dcp012.th.jpg http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7501/wolverine65dcp014.th.jpg http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7922/wolverine65dcp015.th.jpg

Blown up, probably shot at heart, stabbed in the same area, throat was slit... and he did NOT lose consciousness. It took a bullet to the brain to knock him out. Temporarily. So stop talking about HF downgrades 'cause that's just ridiculous.

Starscream M
he wasn't shot in the heart in those scans

ExodusCloak
^ Nothing new and Logan repeated that healing feat a dozen times.

Logan AFTER his "downgrade":

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1436/wolverine65dcp009.th.jpg http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6054/wolverine65dcp010.th.jpg http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4389/wolverine65dcp012.th.jpg http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7501/wolverine65dcp014.th.jpg http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7922/wolverine65dcp015.th.jpg

Blown up, probably shot at heart, stabbed in the same area, throat was slit... and he did NOT lose consciousness. It took a bullet to the brain to knock him out. Temporarily. So stop talking about HF downgrades 'cause that's just ridiculous.

I've read that, he was at the centre of the explosion in the previous issue and took a lot longer to heal from that once he was transferred into the base in a body bag.
He would have been unconcious for quite a while considering that they had time to strip his corpse of everything and place him in a body bag.

X-23 was also making fun of his healing factor in Messiah Complex.

Battlehammer
so logan's heart healed back immediately after it was cut in half and removed?

His heart was cut in haft by silver samurai during origins and endings while Logan had not slept or eaten in avery long time. he kept fighting and cut off silver samurai hand.

You have no idea what his current healing factor can and can't do, stop talking out your ass. With his supposes down graded healing factor he had his friggin heart removed and kept on fighting

Starscream M

You have no idea what his current healing factor can and can't do, stop talking out your ass. With his supposes down graded healing factor he had his friggin heart removed and kept on fighting how is that even possible...to continue fighting or even standing without a heart?

its not

its PIS garbage

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I've read that, he was at the centre of the explosion in the previous issue and took a lot longer to heal from that once he was transferred into the base in a body bag.
He would have been unconcious for quite a while considering that they had time to strip his corpse of everything and place him in a body bag.

X-23 was also making fun of his healing factor in Messiah Complex.
He allowed himself to be blown up. His healing factor is dirrectly connected to his adrenalin. He was trying to seem as if dead. Which holds no bearings on a fighting wolverine.

so who cares what she said, it also showed a bullet enter through the eye which is impossiable there bone there.

StiltmanFTW
he wasn't shot in the heart in those scans

Yeah? How can you be so sure? erm You're assuming an damantium rib deflected the bullet? Even though it wasn't shown bouncing off and clearly indicated that at least a bullet fragment got here?

And two pages next we see Raven stabbing him in the heart. She's a highly skilled MA and I doubt that she'd not go for vital organs...

Battlehammer
how is that even possible...to continue fighting or even standing without a heart?

its not

its PIS garbage
it happened, so much for your suposes down grade.

lol so funny that you would call such things as impossiable/pis but competely think negative things to wolverine are compeltely legit like him missing pieces of his skull and them just happen to never bee mentioned.

StiltmanFTW
He allowed himself to be blown up. His healing factor is dirrectly connected to his adrenalin. He was trying to seem as if dead. Which holds no bearings on a fighting wolverine.

so who cares what she said, it also showed a bullet enter through the eye which is impossiable there bone there.

thumb up

And it took a lot of explosives.

Has Laura ever taken a bullet to the brain? I'd love to see how fast she'd heal with Scrambler messing her HF.

ExodusCloak

I realize that, was just commenting on the idea that the writers have ignored the downgrade in healing factor. He was pretty much blown to bits, they picked him up and said he needed to be identified...he wanted them to think he was dead but he was KO'd.

Starscream M
it happened, so much for your suposes down grade.

lol so funny that you would call such things as impossiable/pis but competely think negative things to wolverine are compeltely legit like him missing pieces of his skull and them just happen to never bee mentioned. ya know what happens if your heart gets cut in half or removed

your blood starts pouring like crazy into your chest, lungs and out of your body

within seconds you would have no blood flow...meaning you would not even be able to stand

so logan fighting without a heart is complete and ridiculous PIS bs unless he is now a cyborg or a zombie

ExodusCloak
Also which issue of the MC was he shot in the brain through the eye?

Battlehammer
Well , Logan has been seriously messed up by bullets in the eye anyway =/
I mean, in the penultimate chapter of Messiah Complex that guy shot him in the eye and he was down long enough so that Scrambler was about to kill him but X23 saved Logan by gutting Scrambler.

Funny that you mention that sinces you know for that to have been possiable the bullet would have had to passes through adamtium

that Deadpool fight when he got beaten by dancing was PIS. I mean, he somehow forgot he knows just about every fighting style in the MU =/.

says the man who just used an instent of a bullet magically passing through an adamatium skull as evidence roll eyes (sarcastic)

If your going to call PIS don't uses blantent examples of it as evidence

fact that Tasky has footage of peopel far more obscure than Wolverine such as Punisher and the Silver Samuri suggests otherwise. Also he trained Agent X using Wolverine's fighting style, and has replicated Logan's claws to fight before.
There really not at all. Also tasky does have video tape, but it only what 30 seconds long. Not nearly enough to assume he can accuratly prodict his moves, when wolverine has knowledge of numerous styles and has shown the ability to even fool telepaths, not to mention he can always go berserker or fight sololy on instincts.

Cap has never beaten Tasky with standard equip. In fact, one time Tasky had Cap beat until he pulled out some energy shield that he had never used before and knocked Tasky off a pier or something.

And that was before he could use double speed etc.
how does cap neevr using an energy shield change the out come? it still a shield.

whoopy taskmaster has double speed........not that it gunna help him vs a superhuman opponent.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I realize that, was just commenting on the idea that the writers have ignored the downgrade in healing factor. He was pretty much blown to bits, they picked him up and said he needed to be identified...he wanted them to think he was dead but he was KO'd.
yes, but he wanted to be KOed. there a huge differences. Logan power dirrectly connected to his adrenalin. If he wanting to be KOed his adrenalin would be as low as possiable meaning his healing factor would be as weak as possiable, not to mention Logan actaully shown the ability to stop his healing factor, like when he needed to go covert and forced his hair not to grow back after he shaved it

Starscream M
yes, but he wanted to be KOed. there a huge differences. Logan power dirrectly connected to his adrenalin. If he wanting to be KOed his adrenalin would be as low as possiable meaning his healing factor would be as weak as possiable, not to mention Logan actaully shown the ability to stop his healing factor, like when he needed to go covert and forced his hair not to grow back after he shaved it logan has little control over his adrenalin

Battlehammer
ya know what happens if your heart gets cut in half or removed

your blood starts pouring like crazy into your chest, lungs and out of your body

within seconds you would have no blood flow...meaning you would not even be able to stand

so logan fighting without a heart is complete and ridiculous PIS bs unless he is now a cyborg or a zombie

Yea that nice, to bad he has a healing factor which heals the damage as soon as it made..

again thats nice, to bad he has a healing factor which repairs the damage as soon as it made.

It happen. Notice how fast your tune turns to using real world logic as the end all be all, when you dislike a feat. Seem quite amusing that every feat you say of wolverines that is posotive to be PIS based off real world logic. But then when it somethign negative you completely controdict your self and say it what the author wishes and it a comic. Your hypocricy at it best

Battlehammer
logan has little control over his adrenalin

actaully he has lots of controll over it. For example one would assume becuases his claws are out and he eye are open unblinking that he would have to be awake due to the pain which in turn would causes the adrenalin to spike. However he been stated to have trained his body inorder to do both thoses things while completely a sleep.

also pleases stop acting like your an authority on what Logan can and can't do. It just to asurd and wrong.

Starscream M

also pleases stop acting like your an authority on what Logan can and can't do. It just to asurd and wrong. sorry you don't like it...but I have to correct you when you start inventing new powers for logan roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phantom Zone
logan has little control over his adrenalin

erm Yeah he does, he can be implusive sometimes thats all.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
erm Yeah he does, he can be implusive sometimes thats all. that's no more control over adrenalin than anyone else...and it is not enough to change his hf by any significant degree

StiltmanFTW
However he been stated to have trained his body inorder to do both thoses things while completely a sleep.

thumb up

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8370/giantsizeavengers001038bx0.th.jpg

Battlehammer
sorry you don't like it...but I have to correct you when you start inventing new powers for logan roll eyes (sarcastic)
lol correct me that halerious.

Yea I really inventing new powers by saying he can heal his heart which he done what more then 10 times, or any other organ for that matter. You really are clueless.

I not sure whats more sad you thinking I invented some new power for wolverine or you being so hypocritical for the fact you actually not long ago tried invent a weakness

AlmightyKfish
It changes the outcome as he didn't have it in use in the fight. Tasky was about to win when Cap pulled it out of nowhere and smashed Tasky round the face with it.

Also, Tasky has taken on dozen's of superhuman's before he had double speed.

I mean, he's taken on freaking Iron Man. And had the advantage.

Also, Standard Equipment means he gets his trick arrows etc. An arrow getting stuck in Logan's eye then exploding would KO him for at least 5 minutes.

Fighting on instincts is nothing new. Spidy constantly fights on instincts due to having no fighting style, and Tasky pwned him by predicting where he'd jump to and nailing him with a Bullseye like richoche billy club throw.

Also, it's a fair assumption to make that Tasky has video footage on Wolverine, as he seems to have enough on nearly every other crime fighter and villains to accurately predict their moves and then mimic their fighting style perfectly. I mean, when he first fought the Avengers he pwned Cap and Iron Man by predicting their moves.

Out of interest, is there an explaination to why he fooled telepaths in the past? I'm just saying you'd think as they can read his mind they'd hear him thinking to trick them?

StiltmanFTW
that's no more control over adrenalin than anyone else...and it is not enough to change his hf by any significant degree

You know what? Go to Wolverine thread and educate there.

Mindset
http://www.wikihow.com/Rest-with-Your-Eyes-Open

You can be like Wolverine.

Starscream M
lol correct me that halerious.

Yea I really inventing new powers by saying he can heal his heart which he done what more then 10 times, or any other organ for that matter. You really are clueless.

I not sure whats more sad you thinking I invented some new power for wolverine or you being so hypocritical for the fact you actually not long ago tried invent a weakness

I said you invented a power when you claimed logan can control his level of adrenalin to a significant degree

Battlehammer
that's no more control over adrenalin than anyone else...and it is not enough to change his hf by any significant degree
Actaully he does and it been dirrectly stated that his healing factor is dirrectly connected to his adrenalin as well as shown.

He also been able to max out the danger room while keeping his body coasting in neutral

StiltmanFTW

Out of interest, is there an explaination to why he fooled telepaths in the past? I'm just saying you'd think as they can read his mind they'd hear him thinking to trick them?

Two words.

Berserker rage.

StiltmanFTW
I said you invented a power when you claimed logan can control his level of adrenalin to a significant degree

You know, a samurai tends to do that erm

AlmightyKfish
Two words.

Berserker rage.

Ah, so by tricking Hammer means him going apeshit and having no tactics?

Tbf, that could confuse Tasky. If he relies on anticipating Logans movements.

Mindset
You know, a samurai tends to do that erm Idk about samurais, but yogis do it.

Phantom Zone

Yeah I guess.

Two words.

Berserker rage.

For the most part he doesnt use it, so theres no guarantee he will use it here.

Starscream M

Tbf, that could confuse Tasky. If he relies on anticipating Logans movements. its not even applicable since logan can't just choose to go berserker rage

aside from the little fact that logan wouldn't even want to go berserker rage if he could

StiltmanFTW
For the most part he doesnt use it, so theres no guarantee he will use it here.

Really? Actually he always uses it against the telepaths (Blood Shadow, Mister X, Gorgon...), I don't see why he'd not use it against a body language reader...

And wasn't it stated that Wolverine&Deadpool are the corns in Tasky's side? 'Cause he can't easily anticipate their moves?

Battlehammer

Also, Standard Equipment means he gets his trick arrows etc. An arrow getting stuck in Logan's eye then exploding would KO him for at least 5 minutes.

Fighting on instincts is nothing new. Spidy constantly fights on instincts due to having no fighting style, and Tasky pwned him by predicting where he'd jump to and nailing him with a Bullseye like richoche billy club throw.

Also, it's a fair assumption to make that Tasky has video footage on Wolverine, as he seems to have enough on nearly every other crime fighter and villains to accurately predict their moves and then mimic their fighting style perfectly. I mean, when he first fought the Avengers he pwned Cap and Iron Man by predicting their moves.

No it would not. It do not damage aside from damage/destroy his eye.......if you think that would KO wolverine you really have no right to be in this debate. Logan had his eye eaten, ripped out, slashed in haft.....he was completely fine.

Yea except spiderman isent a trained fighter. Logan while fighting in instinct is do unpredictable attacks, but with top level of skill. Spiderman is simply relying on his powers, with no level of skill. There not even similar to compare. Logan has done this vs Top tier MA who are telepaths and they were unable to accuratly prodict his moves let a lone tasky. Hell Logan did this move to an individual who utterly thrashed taskmaster like he was a joke.

actaully it not. Black Box even commented on the fact that taskmaster would love footage of wolverine, which all black box possessed was some 30 seconds.

No, becuase Logan has trained to defeat individuals who can prodict his moves/read his mind. He instinctivly stops thinking move out randomly which throws of the individual trying to prodict his moves.

StiltmanFTW
its not even applicable since logan can't just choose to go berserker rage

aside from the little fact that logan wouldn't even want to go berserker rage if he could

Your knowledge about the character is incredible.

Mindset

And wasn't it stated that Wolverine&Deadpool are the corns in Tasky's side? 'Cause he can't easily anticipate their moves? What comic?

I know it was said about Deadpool.

Phantom Zone
Really? Actually he always uses it against the telepaths (Blood Shadow, Mister X, Gorgon...), I don't see why he'd not use it against a body language reader...

He didnt go beserk againt Gorgon.

And wasn't it stated that Wolverine&Deadpool are the corns in Tasky's side? 'Cause he can't easily anticipate their moves?

Was it, the problem is that he has studied Wolverine style he was using it against Agent X.

Battlehammer
its not even applicable since logan can't just choose to go berserker rage

actaully Logan can chooses to go berserker when ever he wants he activly keeps it at bay. If someone was accuratly prodicting his moves which would not happen, but if it did he would simply go berserk similar to what he did to mister x. or he could simply go to straight instincts which he did to nova.

Battlehammer

Tbf, that could confuse Tasky. If he relies on anticipating Logans movements.
actaully he still retains tactics, his entire mod of fighting is alter, plus he amped in every single way possiable.........he utterly thrash taskmaster if he went berserk

Phantom Zone
actaully Logan can chooses to go berserker when ever he wants he activly keeps it at bay. If someone was accuratly prodicting his moves which would not happen, but if it did he would simply go berserk similar to what he did to mister x. or he could simply go to straight instincts which he did to nova.

He didnt do it against Gorgon though.

Battlehammer

Was it, the problem is that he has studied Wolverine style he was using it against Agent X.
He never showed Logan entire style just moves he uses. It was all gained from the 30 seconds of video he recieved on Logan. Not nearly enough to imply he could prodict Logans moves when telepaths have shown to fail.

Battlehammer
He didnt do it against Gorgon though.
I dont believe so, it would have been mention or implied more heavily.

Starscream M
Not nearly enough to imply he could prodict Logans moves when telepaths have shown to fail. gorgon didn't fail

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
What comic?

I know it was said about Deadpool.

Yeah, I read that fight with DP.

Just heard some rumors on other boards, hoped someone'd be able to confirm them. DP is unpredictable because of his insanity and coming up with new moves on his own, Logan has that rage...

Starscream M
he utterly thrash taskmaster if he went berserk based on what?

StiltmanFTW
gorgon didn't fail

At the end, he did. He got hit more and more often.

Starscream M
At the end, he did. He got hit more and more often. but it felt like gorgon was toying with logan rather than going all out

StiltmanFTW
He didnt go beserk againt Gorgon.

Debatable... it's not always stated when Logan enters TEH RAGE... stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
but it felt like gorgon was toying with logan rather than going all out

You kidding me? Gorgon went all out - he attacked him physically, telepathically and even resorted to his stone gaze.

Phantom Zone
He never showed Logan entire style just moves he uses. It was all gained from the 30 seconds of video he recieved on Logan.

Are you sure about that?

Debatable... it's not always stated when Logan enters TEH RAGE... stick out tongue

C'mon dont take the piss, if you're going to use that it can be argued hes always in besrker rage. thumb down

StiltmanFTW
based on what?

Based on his performance against the likes of Blood Shadow, Mister X, Gorgon...

Phantom Zone
You kidding me? Gorgon went all out - he attacked him physically, telepathically and even resorted to his stone gaze.

He didnt resort to anything, he was kicking his arse he just wanted to end the fight quick.

Battlehammer
gorgon didn't fail
Gorgon telepathy was of unknown levels.

People like psylock, rapture ect. have shown to be tricked by him. They were able to read his mind, however they did not realize he was able to turn that suposes advantage against them

Battlehammer
based on what?
The fact he thrashed pritty much anyone he gone berserk against.

StiltmanFTW
C'mon dont take the piss, if you're going to use that it can be argued hes always in besrker rage. thumb down

It really, really doesn't have to be always stated on panel whether or not Logan goes berserk.

AlmightyKfish
The force of an explosion what starts in his eye would scramble his brains for enough time to count as a KO. The same way WWH scrambled his brains with blunt force trauma. I'm not argueing an arrow in his eye KO's him. That would be retarded, as Logan has taken way more punishment than that.

As for the black box thing, when was that written out of interest?
As in Agent X series Taskmaster was using Wolverine's style to 'train' Alex. And by train I mean use him as a punching/stabbing bag.

Battlehammer
The force of an explosion what starts in his eye would scramble his brains for enough time to count as a KO. The same way WWH scrambled his brains with blunt force trauma. I'm not argueing an arrow in his eye KO's him. That would be retarded, as Logan has taken way more punishment than that.

As for the black box thing, when was that written out of interest?
As in Agent X series Taskmaster was using Wolverine's style to 'train' Alex. And by train I mean use him as a punching/stabbing bag.

........It took Hulk 7 shots........one punch from Hulk>>>any explosion tasky has.

Your own example goes against your arguement.......

forgett some time in the late 90's early 2000's

He used some moves of wolverine, he did not display knowldge of his entire style. You are givng taskmaster way to much credit to believe he going to prodict an opponent who consider to be one of the most unpredictable

StiltmanFTW
He didnt resort to anything, he was kicking his arse he just wanted to end the fight quick.

He couldn't KO/kill Logan, so the only way to eliminate the threat was the stone stare. Otherwise Wolverine would just patch up and teleport after him...

Phantom Zone
It really, really doesn't have to be always stated on panel whether or not Logan goes berserk.

Yeah it does because often if its not stated his normal rage looks exactly like a beserker rage.

He couldn't KO/kill Logan, so the only way to eliminate the threat was the stone stare. Otherwise Wolverine would just patch up and teleport after him...

LOL he koed him earlier on in the arc and earlier he pummeled Logan with a plank of wood.

AlmightyKfish
Those shots didn't come from inside Logan's eye socket....

StiltmanFTW
Yeah it does because often if its not stated his normal rage looks exactly like a beserker rage.

LOL he koed him earlier on in the arc and earlier he pummeled Logan with a plank of wood.

Okay, let's leave that rage part, it can always be explained that Gorgon suffered from his injuries.

1. Logan pwned a few dozen of zombie-ninjas before that. He was injured. Shurikens were sticking out of his body. Oh and Gorgon studied him, wanted him to tire out a little and catch him unawares.

2. Methane must've affected his senses and overall performance.

3. Danger passed and his adrenalin lv went down.

That plank of wood didn't KO him, though.

Thing is, Gorgon was too close and detected that "finish him" thought... he didn't want to risk so using the stone stare was kinda necessary. What else could he do? If he kept pummeling Logan like that, he'd break his hands.

Starscream M

1. Logan pwned a few dozen of zombie-ninjas before that. He was injured. Shurikens were sticking out of his body. Oh and Gorgon studied him, wanted him to tire out a little and catch him unawares.
gorgon could've killed logan way earlier and with ease if he used his stone stare

StiltmanFTW
gorgon could've killed logan way earlier and with ease if he used his stone stare

It wasn't his intent then, he wanted to kill Logan the conventional way so he could be resurrected and become HYDRA operative.

Phantom Zone
Okay, let's leave that rage part, it can always be explained that Gorgon suffered from his injuries.

2. Methane must've affected his senses and overall performance.

3. Danger passed and his adrenalin lv went down.

Gorgon said let him tire out a little so he wasnt worn out from the fight. He had just finished the fight from what I can remember so I dont think his adrenaline would have gone straight down. He also wasnt able sto step up his HF

That plank of wood didn't KO him, though.

No it didnt but im pretty sure if he did he would have been Koed.

Thing is, Gorgon was too close and detected that "finish him" thought... he didn't want to risk so using the stone stare was kinda necessary. What else could he do? If he kept pummeling Logan like that, he'd break his hands.

It was the easiest option.

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon said let him tire out a little so he wasnt worn out from the fight. He had just finished the fight from what I can remember so I dont think his adrenaline would have gone straight down. He also wasnt able sto step up his HF

Anyway, it is irrelevant. Sneak attack is a sneak attack.

Did what? You think he'd leave Logan and go search for some club? lol

It was the easiest option.

Please tell me about other options. Warpath is much stronger than Gorgon and he's almost broken his hand on Wolverine's jaw. Narrator even stated it was a miracle.

Wolverine's HF works faster when it needs to. By that point it was ridiculously hard to KO him, as you must've noticed.

Leaning over and pulling the sword out of the ground would be extremely stupid, considering Logan thought about "snikting" him in the head.

Phantom Zone
Anyway, it is irrelevant. Sneak attack is a sneak attack.

No its not. His adrenaline couldnt have gone down because the fight had just ended. Also he couldnt amp his HF up after he got hit.

Did what? You think he'd leave Logan and go search for some club? lol

Come again?

Please tell me about other options. Warpath is much stronger than Gorgon and he's almost broken his hand on Wolverine's jaw. Narrator even stated it was a miracle.

Wolverine's HF works faster when it needs to. By that point it was ridiculously hard to KO him, as you must've noticed.

Leaning over and pulling the sword out of the ground would be extremely stupid, considering Logan thought about "snikting" him in the head.

Warpath is a terrible comparison. Warpath isnt a martial art expert who can beat the crap out of Elektra and Wolverine at the same time after having a house collapse on him from a missle launcher.

Even in that fight in the hospital Gorgon stabbed him through the chest and Wolverine couldnt stop himself from being thrown. Wolverine even stated he couldnt breath. Gorgon could have Koed him but it would have taken longer. Gorgon doesnt use brute strength he uses skill.

StiltmanFTW
No its not. His adrenaline couldnt have gone down because the fight had just ended. Also he couldnt amp his HF up after he got hit.

There was a lot of methane. There were injuries. And a sneak attack.

Come again?

Didn't understand that part of your previous post:

What do you mean, "it didn't but if he did"?

Warpath is a terrible comparison. Warpath isnt a martial art expert who can beat the crap out of Elektra and Wolverine at the same time after having a house collapse on him from a missle launcher.

Even in that fight in the hospital Gorgon stabbed him through the chest and Wolverine couldnt stop himself from being thrown. Wolverine even stated he couldnt breath. Gorgon could have Koed him but it would have taken longer. Gorgon doesnt use brute strength he uses skill.

Warpath being a terrible comparison? That guy has a high level durability and his strength far exceeds Class 2. Like it or not, Gorgon's hands would break. You can't punch adamantium all day.

Shishido got too damn close to Logan. He was at "snikt" range. Then we see Wolverine's thought "finish him"... and suddenly Tomi took off the sunglasses when Logan popped his claws.

Phantom Zone
There was a lot of methane. There were injuries. And a sneak attack.

and im telling you that it amounted to not much because Gorgon said let him tire a little, then he attacked. Which means Wolverine was only tired a little

Didn't understand that part of your previous post:

What do you mean, "it didn't but if he did"?

The point is that if it takes only two swipes from that plank of wood to drop him if he had kept on hitting him he would have been Koed. Technically its a TKO because he was helpless which is why he got a sword through the throat.

Warpath being a terrible comparison? That guy has a high level durability and his strength far exceeds Class 2. Like it or not, Gorgon's hands would break. You can't punch adamantium all day.

LOL he doesnt have to use brute force hes a martial art expert and as I previoulsy stated he made Wolverine helpless with a sword strike.

Shishido got too damn close to Logan. He was at "snikt" range. Then we see Wolverine's thought "finish him"... and suddenly Tomi took off the sunglasses when Logan popped his claws.

Again he did that to make his job easier he was kicking his arse prior to that, hell he kicked both Wolverine and Elektras arses.

Phantom Zone
Actually he may have very well been Koed or at least TKOed ie not unconsicous but couldnt get up...

He hits him over the head, then we see him killing SHIELD agents, the next time we see Wolverine he was picking himself off the floor rubbing his head and Gorgon even had time to speak a little before impaling him.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9397/gorgonvswolverineelektr.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9397/gorgonvswolverineelektr.jpg

edit: Wolverine was TKOed but not unconscious, but clearly if he can do that hes likely capable of Koing him.

StiltmanFTW
and im telling you that it amounted to not much because Gorgon said let him tire a little, then he attacked. Which means Wolverine was only tired a little

"Let them tire him out a little" - he was generally speaking, that doesn't mean Wolverine was at, let's say, 90%. It was clear that he wanted Wolverine vulnerable and defenseless. Did you count all those shurikens and blades sticking out of him?

By the way, how many times this phrase is used and then we see the main protagonist greedily catching breath, bruised and covered in blood?

The point is that if it takes only two swipes from that plank of wood to drop him if he had kept on hitting him he would have been Koed.

Actually Wolverine took three hits in a row and pank broke. Tomi was losing the range advantage, so he drew that sword and pinned the X-Man.

LOL he doesnt have to use brute force hes a martial art expert and as I previoulsy stated he made Wolverine helpless with a sword strike.

Yet all he had in mind was pummeling, pummeling and pummeling. Sure, those blows were vastly more powerful than average class 2 blows, ain't denying that. But I guess he stopped 'cause his knuckles had enough.

Sword was in the ground. Like I said, leaning over and pulling it out would be a death sentence.

Again he did that to make his job easier he was kicking his arse prior to that, hell he kicked both Wolverine and Elektras arses.

Make his job easier? He knew regular attacks wouldn't kill him. And all his attempts at KO/incapacitation were futile - Logan's HF heals faster when it needs to. That wasn't pre-FA Wolverine who could be knocked out by nerve strikes with relative ease.

Phantom Zone
"Let them tire him out a little" - he was generally speaking, that doesn't mean Wolverine was at, let's say, 90%. It was clear that he wanted Wolverine vulnerable and defenseless. Did you count all those shurikens and blades sticking out of him?

LOL that sort of damage is nothing to Wolverine, unless its blades weilded by a true master.

By the way, how many times this phrase is used and then we see the main protagonist greedily catching breath, bruised and covered in blood?

You know what you had better give me examples.

Actually Wolverine took three hits in a row and pank broke.

Ok it was three, the plank did not break.

Tomi was losing the range advantage, so he drew that sword and pinned the X-Man

Im sorry thats complete nonsense, I posted the scans so you can have a look.

Yet all he had in mind was pummeling, pummeling and pummeling. Sure, those blows were vastly more powerful than average class 2 blows, ain't denying that. But I guess he stopped 'cause his knuckles had enough.

Man could you please stop making baseless assumptions.

Sword was in the ground. Like I said, leaning over and pulling it out would be a death sentence.

Not sure what you're refering to.

Make his job easier? He knew regular attacks wouldn't kill him. And all his attempts at KO/incapacitation were futile - Logan's HF heals faster when it needs to. That wasn't pre-FA Wolverine who could be knocked out by nerve strikes with relative ease.

LOL he TKOed him earlier Wolverine was on the ground for 5 panels, hell even the SHIELD aganets had time to have a chat before Gorgon attacked him again.

Again he made Wolverine helpless with a sword strike through the lungs. He can incapicate him but its harder.

StiltmanFTW
Actually he may have very well been Koed or at least TKOed ie not unconsicous but couldnt get up...

He hits him over the head, then we see him killing SHIELD agents, the next time we see Wolverine he was picking himself off the floor rubbing his head and Gorgon even had time to speak a little before impaling him.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9397/gorgonvswolverineelektr.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9397/gorgonvswolverineelektr.jpg

edit: Wolverine was TKOed but not unconscious, but clearly if he can do that hes likely capable of Koing him.

Ah, finally. I knew you'd bring this up. Yeah, that's a good point with those SHIELD agents - they were a distraction. Logan being knocked down and rubbing his head means little, though. And look, Shishido decided to pin Logan instead of kayoing him - he knew that even if he succeeded, it would be awfully time-consuming.

He's capable of KOing him, yes - but not in the scenario we were talking about, where there was no more weapons for Shishido. His fists alone weren't that formidable and IMO these strikes wouldn't be enough.

Phantom Zone
Logan being knocked down and rubbing his head means little, though.

Jesus Christ Stiltman......

Mindset
Stiltman isn't Jesus Christ

Phantom Zone
We also havre this see how Wolverine couldnt do anything

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4759/gorgonvswolverine4.jpg

Can you see afte his beating that Wolverine isnt moving, why one earth o you think Gorgon has time to hold him by the neck and talk to him. Obvoulsy he was temporarily stunned.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2298/gorgonvswolverine7.jpg

He can KO it would take a long time.

StiltmanFTW
LOL that sort of damage is nothing to Wolverine, unless its blades weilded by a true master.

In that amount it could tax his HF. Replenishing blood cells take a tool on him. Especially when you add to the mix the methane...

You know what you had better give me examples.

That was a typical movie moment there. And the whole plot was about abduction and reprogramming Logan. It's pointless debating this, 'cause we don't even know what happened off-panel - it's possible that Logan didn't go down immediately.

Ok it was three, the plank did not break.

It did break. After the first strike. Like I said, Gorgon was gradually losing the precious range advantage.

Im sorry thats complete nonsense, I posted the scans so you can have a look.

Yeah, I am the original scan poster, so I know. OK, agents were a factor. Still Gorgon had to resort to pinning Logan, not knocking him out.

Man could you please stop making baseless assumptions.

Baseless assumptions...? I'm sorry, this is KMC. No PIS here, so Gorgon should and would be hurt after repeatedly hitting Logan like that... hitting adamantium isn't the same thing as hitting regular hard objects what martial artists do everyday. It's indestructible and it doesn't work like Cap's shield, I mean it doesn't absorb the force, it resists it...

Not sure what you're refering to.

You said that Gorgon had made Wolverine helpless with a sword strike. It doesn't mean that that stab had the same effect. He's seen dodging Gorgon's strike and struggling with him right after receiving that sword wound.

LOL he TKOed him earlier Wolverine was on the ground for 5 panels, hell even the SHIELD aganets had time to have a chat before Gorgon attacked him again.

Again he made Wolverine helpless with a sword strike through the lungs. He can incapicate him but its harder.

Then why didn't he KO him then?

No, he didn't make Wolverine helpless, as I said above.

StiltmanFTW
We also havre this see how Wolverine couldnt do anything

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4759/gorgonvswolverine4.jpg

Can you see afte his beating that Wolverine isnt moving, why one earth o you think Gorgon has time to hold him by the neck and talk to him. Obvoulsy he was temporarily stunned.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2298/gorgonvswolverine7.jpg

He can KO it would take a long time.

Yet Gorgon is clenching his teeth.

Stunned =/= KO'd wink

Battlehammer
who cares about the whole gorgon thing. gorgon a beast .

StiltmanFTW
True, he'd beat Tasky with his eyes closed, hand tied behind his back and he wouldn't even need the weapon.

Battlehammer
lol. Also the means in which people gave taskmaster the win would not even work, thats also assuming Logan let him self get shot. Also I dont even think Taskmaster currently carriers explosive arrows.

StiltmanFTW
What was his last appearance btw?

Battlehammer
What was his last appearance btw?
initiative or moon knight

AlmightyKfish
initiative or moon knight

Recently he's been in A:TI leading the Shadow Initiative.

The problem with Tasky's standard equipment is that it changes as of the time, so standard equipment is debatable.

Battlehammer
Not really, it supose to be the items he always carriers with him.

Starscream M
it supose to be the items he always carriers with him. which are?

StiltmanFTW
His mighty shield and sword of injustice! rolling on floor laughing

Battlehammer
His mighty shield and sword of injustice! rolling on floor laughing
pritty much

Starscream M
doesnt he carry guns and grenades?

Battlehammer
doesnt he carry guns and grenades?
Not really. he some times carriers a bow or cross bow.

AlmightyKfish
Not really. he some times carriers a bow or cross bow.

His standard equipment used to be sword, shield, billy club, bow + arrows/trick arrows and pistol.

Then it was- A samuri sword, two pistols, an image inducer and a shield energy projector thing.

And now I have no idea what he carry's, due to the fact he's changed costumes again, and he hasn't fought that much during his recent A:TI issues.

Battlehammer
His standard equipment used to be sword, shield, billy club, bow + arrows/trick arrows and pistol.

Then it was- A samuri sword, two pistols, an image inducer and a shield energy projector thing.

And now I have no idea what he carry's, due to the fact he's changed costumes again, and he hasn't fought that much during his recent A:TI issues.

last appearance I have seen of him he had either just a shield and a sword or some times a cross bow with standard arrows.

None of which is gunna due him much good in this fight.

Starscream M
last appearance I have seen of him he had either just a shield and a sword or some times a cross bow with standard arrows.

None of which is gunna due him much good in this fight. cap beat down logan with a shield

gorgon beat down logan with a sword

so shield and sword combo would be pretty effective against logan...

Battlehammer
cap beat down logan with a shield

gorgon beat down logan with a sword

so shield and sword combo would be pretty effective against logan...
When did Capt ever beat Logan down with a shield? You just made that up.

Gorgon would massacre Taskmaster. Taskmaster got owned by an unarmed Mister X let a lone Gorgon with a sword. So that terrible evidence for saying Taskmaster with a sword would be effective vs Wolverine

Starscream M
When did Capt ever beat Logan down with a shield? You just made that up.

Gorgon would massacre Taskmaster. Taskmaster got owned by an unarmed Mister X let a lone Gorgon with a sword. So that terrible evidence for saying Taskmaster with a sword would be effective vs Wolverine

dont you read logan comics...Cap once KOed Logan by smashing the shield to the back of logan's head

sure, gorgon would massacre taskmaster. my point was that sword is an effective weapon against logan, esp since logan doesn't have his claws for this scenario. Its long reach give tasky an advantage and he can cut up logan and weaken logan.

Battlehammer
dont you read logan comics...Cap once KOed Logan by smashing the shield to the back of logan's head

sure, gorgon would massacre taskmaster. my point was that sword is an effective weapon against logan, esp since logan doesn't have his claws for this scenario. Its long reach give tasky an advantage and he can cut up logan and weaken logan.

lol thats your example......yea capt really beat him down. I mean Logan did not state he ever been so hurt in his life, nor was he mind controlled and Capt hit him from behind.

You pretty much lied. You were trying to make it sound as Capt beat Logan with his shield with out naming the extensive circumstances of the event, though coming from you I am far from surprized.

Both your examples were utterly awful. why even uses such examples when they do not pertain to Taskmaster at all. Taskmaster does not have a Wolverine standing around who never been so injured in his life to sneak attack, Nor does Taskmaster have any of the attributes which allowed for what gorgon accomplish nor the circumstances

Yea because having a sword did wonders for the Angle of Death when he faced Wolverine

Starscream M

Yea because having a sword did wonders for the Angle of Death when he faced Wolverine you said sword and shield would be ineffective weapons against Logan...I merely disagreed and explained why

I never said Taskmaster would necessarily beat logan

also, if I remeber correctly, logan had claws when fighting angel of death. guess what, he doesn't have claws in this fight.

StiltmanFTW

Exactly.

Do YOU read them? If so, please tell me what issue was that. And please tell me what attacks Wolverine had been subjected to before Cap's shield bash.

Tasky's shield is barely bulletproof. Plus, he's not as strong as Cap.

StiltmanFTW
also, if I remeber correctly, logan had claws when fighting angel of death. guess what, he doesn't have claws in this fight.

no expression

Bayonet blades, not claws. And guess what? Logan failed to tag Lazaer with them. He had resorted to taking away Lazaer's sword and he stabbed him.

Why don't you read comics first before debating them? It doesn't hurt. Actually it's quite enjoyable, you know.

Starscream M

Why don't you read comics first before debating them? It doesn't hurt. Actually it's quite enjoyable, you know. cuz im not rich like you...i can't afford them

and I know alot about comics regardless.

Battlehammer
you said sword and shield would be ineffective weapons against Logan...I merely disagreed and explained why

I never said Taskmaster would necessarily beat logan

No you tried to pull a fast one. Making a general statement of "capt beating down Logan with a shield" with out giving the circumstances. It as good as lying pretty much. You either new you were attempting to pull a fast one or you commented on yet another comic u never read based of an assumption you made base off reading another posters comment at some point about Capt Koing Logan with a shield.

oh come on man we all know man you never read his fight with the angle of death. He had two knifes strapped to his arm with barb wire which were taken out rather easily since they were make shift weapons. The he was weaponless however when he got stabbed he took the sword from the Angle of Death. My description may be slightly off.

He does not need claws to beat Taskmaster.

Warrior18
cuz im not rich like you...i can't afford them

lol

I love you man!

StiltmanFTW
cuz im not rich like you...i can't afford them

There are always e-books, respect threads and reviews...

Starscream M

oh come on man we all know man you never read his fight with the angle of death. He had two knifes strapped to his arm with barb wire which were taken out rather easily since they were make shift weapons. The he was weaponless however when he got stabbed he took the sword from the Angle of Death. My description may be slightly off.
actually I did read the comic when he fought the angle of death

stiltman's response refreshed my memory...Logan was in like WWI uniform while fighting the angel

so there, i do read comics stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Not to mention the comic books summaries...

Starscream M
There are always e-books, respect threads and reviews... well, I can't read every issue like alot of folks on KMC...I do read some though

Starscream M
Not to mention the comic books summaries... where do you find that?

StiltmanFTW

stiltman's response refreshed my memory...Logan was in like WWI uniform while fighting the angel

You've a short memory.

Battlehammer

He fought him numerous times.........

No way you read it. You defiantly looked it up, I mean even your reply gives it away, WW1 uniform? Who says that? That look like something you grab right off the internet.

StiltmanFTW
where do you find that?

Try google.

Starscream M
He fought him numerous times.........

No way you read it. You defiantly looked it up, I mean even your reply gives it away, WW1 uniform? Who says that? That look like something you grab right off the internet. are you serious?

how would I even google that confused

I read the damn comic. I believe it was a flashback iirc.

Starscream M
Try google. um theres no such thing as comic book summaries unless your'e talking about comicvine or wiki?

StiltmanFTW
are you serious?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4668/capfacepalm.jpg

Yeah? So, who did write Logan dies? Who else appeared in that issue?

Starscream M
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4668/capfacepalm.jpg

Yeah? So, who did write Logan dies? Who else appeared in that issue? how did hell am i supposed to remember who wrote the goddamn comic?

I believe dr. strange was in the story as well...thats the only other character i really remember in the plot

StiltmanFTW
um theres no such thing as comic book summaries unless your'e talking about comicvine or wiki?

There are a lot of sites which focus on comic books summaries...

OMFG LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND! IT WAS SOOOO HARD! (but my friend google.com helped me)

http://comicbooksummaries.com/

StiltmanFTW
how did hell am i supposed to remember who wrote the goddamn comic?

I believe dr. strange was in the story as well...thats the only other character i really remember in the plot

'Cause I told you again and again? 'Cause he wrote all five issues?

Yeah, Dr Strange was in that issue. What a relief, I thought you'd say you can't remember.

Battlehammer
are you serious?

I believe you looked through it.

Starscream M
There are a lot of sites which focus on comic books summaries...

OMFG LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND! IT WAS SOOOO HARD! (but my friend google.com helped me)

http://comicbooksummaries.com/ not a bad site....but the summaries are way too brief.

Starscream M
'

Yeah, Dr Strange was in that issue. What a relief, I thought you'd say you can't remember. now apologize for wrongfully accusing me of not having read it mad

StiltmanFTW
not a bad site....but the summaries are way too brief.

You're expecting me to find a cool one for you? With lengthy summaries, huge archive and scans? Try that yourself. It's not that hard.

now apologize for wrongfully accusing me of not having read it mad

I'm not sure if you did. Like BH said, you could just look through it or read some pages from IGN. The mere fact that you had no idea about bayonet blades makes me suspicious.

Battlehammer
You know what really confusing when you think about it, is the entire angle of death thing, he grants Logan an immortal soul right? Logan already has an immoral soul,

StiltmanFTW
He gave Logan a chance for fighting for his life in purgatory. According to Guggenheim, a lot of chances.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>