SBP vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
SuperBoy Prime vs Gog doomsday....if one of them gets kill or pass out he loses

xJLxKing
SMP

nicamarvin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
SMP

it was super boy prime!! not Super Man prime.. laughing

xJLxKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
it was super boy prime!! not Super Man prime.. laughing ??

Same guy. He is called Superman Prime because of Copyright issues so
laughing out loud to you

Enyalus
Prime.

nicamarvin
He aint the same guy...just google superboy prime..super man prime is the guy that lived for A LONG..LONG... time in the sun so he looked all golden...this superboy prime is a frustraded Kriptonian that for some reazon still have all the strengt of the P.C kriptonians and no weakness to Kriptonite.....GET IT...

Mindset
You tell em nicamarvin!

skyfather
SBP

shokosugi
SBP

xJLxKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
He aint the same guy...just google superboy prime..super man prime is the guy that lived for A LONG..LONG... time in the sun so he looked all golden...this superboy prime is a frustraded Kriptonian that for some reazon still have all the strengt of the P.C kriptonians and no weakness to Kriptonite.....GET IT...
laughing out loud eek!

First of all there are two Superman Prime. One of them is the guy from alternative universe who is very resistant to magic and isn't vulnerable to Kryptonite because there is no Kryptonite from his universe which was destroyed. He is mad and misguided and he wants to find his prime earth where he is the only hero. The other is the Current Superman who in the 853rd century(or something like that) sleeps in the sun and finally comes out.

The first one who is misguided and evil was first named Superboy Prime like you said, but later his name was changed because of some copy right issues. Never the less, he also calls himself Superman Prime, and so he is Superman Prime.

Stop using google and read the comic yourself.

Galan007
Prime.

iirc, it took GW Doomsday something like a decade to punch through a mile, or so, of granite. Prime busted through a 300 mile thick GL construct, nigh-instantly.

Mindset
Granite > GL contruct

shokosugi
a decade to punch through a mile of granite??? yuck.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Granite > GL contruct Scans? biscuits

Originally posted by shokosugi
a decade to punch through a mile of granite??? yuck. yes

Enyalus
According to Gog's ridiculous speculation.

Slaanesh
Prime

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
According to Gog's ridiculous speculation. Since we have nothing else to go by...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Since we have nothing else to go by...
I'm just pointing out the fact that that's absolutely retarded of him to say, considering what DD's striking power is. Or using ABC logic and going by what Supes' striking power can do, and then knowing that GW DD was stronger.

Bouboumaster
I'm just pointing out the fact that that's absolutely retarded of him to say, considering what DD's striking power is. Or using ABC logic and going by what Supes' striking power can do, and then knowing that GW DD was stronger.

Hey. Doomsday ain't no the Hulk. smokin'

Galan007
I'm just pointing out the fact that that's absolutely retarded of him to say, considering what DD's striking power is. Or using ABC logic and going by what Supes' striking power can do, and then knowing that GW DD was stronger. Well I certainly wouldn't say this version of Gog was some witless feeb, who didn't know what he was talking about.. *shrug*

Anywho, remember that I'm just going by what was stated on the page. If you wish to grieve it further, you may want to contact DC comics customer service, directly: 1-800-887-6789.

biscuits

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime.

iirc, it took GW Doomsday something like a decade to punch through a mile, or so, of granite. Prime busted through a 300 mile thick GL construct, nigh-instantly.

Heh.

Enyalus

jadervason
Let's see, between the two of them, who has withstood a Guardian self-destruct?

Enyalus
Originally posted by jadervason
Let's see, between the two of them, who has withstood a Guardian self-destruct?
...Both of them have.

jadervason
Survive does not equal withstand. For all we know, the Guardian was trying to BFR Doomsday as well.

Enyalus
Survive does not equal withstand. For all we know, the Guardian was trying to BFR Doomsday as well.
confused

jadervason
I'm just playing the devil's advocate, here. At the same time, prime retcons universe with his punches.

Could prime hit another prime hard enough to KO him?

quanchi112
I'm just playing the devil's advocate, here. At the same time, prime retcons universe with his punches.

Could prime hit another prime hard enough to KO him? What?

jadervason
I'm sorry that my lines of thought are too abstract for you.

considering they've both survived the guardian self-destruction and have seemingly similar durability, the question really becomes who can hit hard enough to kill himself.

quanchi112
I'm sorry that my lines of thought are too abstract for you.

considering they've both survived the guardian self-destruction and have seemingly similar durability, the question really becomes who can hit hard enough to kill himself. Prime is powerful enough to kill Doomsday with physical force imo. It has nothing to do with the guardians.

Jarek
Id have to say Doomsday, simply because he regenterated from Imperiex's (who was the big bang personified) energy blast. That being said I havent read the Grog arc but if Ol' Doomsday stays tru to his powers, once he recovered from Imperiex (unless DC screwed up the best villan they ever created imo) he should smoke Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.