Dante vs Alex Mercer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
don't know if this thread was already done but whatever.
DMC4 Dante with all his abilities and devil trigger against the only shapeshifter i know that kicks serious ass. Alex has all of the abilities we've seen so far. can the Son of Sparda beat this (insanely) powerful opponent or will Alex beat him and absorb Dante's badassness, adding it to his own?

ready?

FIGHT!!!!!

ThunderGodEneru
Alex had better do something friggin amazing in the game if he wants to win this fight. erm

Phanteros
he can possibly make a lazer cannon from his back

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Alex had better do something friggin amazing in the game if he wants to win this fight. erm

Obviously you haven't seen the previews.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Obviously you haven't seen the previews. Show me.

Gumachi
A laser isn't gonna help him. Dante has a laser too.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Show me.

Question: How do you post a vid and not a link? Everytime I post a link to a vid, I don't think anybody clicks them.

Nemesis X
Here are some things I know that Alex can do. He can one kick a heavily armed military helicopter, he can ram through crowds of civilains like they're nothing, he can run at a great speed, he has armor that I believe is bullet proof, he can pick up tanks and toss them, he can release dozens of sharp tendrils that will destroy anything around him, he can turn his fists into bigger ones and when he hits the ground it will shake and make several people fly in the air, he can dodge missiles, he grows blades that are extremely sharp, can jump at great distances, can grow a whip out of his arm, can grow claws, can run up buildings, and can absorb people and take their memories.

Gumachi
Give me the link.

icu311
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/950254/prototype/videos/prototype_trl_introcinematic_50809.html

Heres a link to the trailer, looks like a badass game.

Anon E. Mous
Alex destroys him.

stefanuus
Ive played both DMC and Prototype and i would have to go with Dante.Seeing that these are both characters from a storyline if they were to fight each other Dante would win,his level of coolness is too great.Lets compare it like this.

Atomic bomb drops on Alex.Alex gets up and regenerates.

Atomic bomb drops on Dante.Big flash and smoke everywhere.Smoke clears up and u see Dante chillin on a bench or something

So i vote Dante

Sin_Volvagia
Dante jackpot seals Mercer. Otherwise, this fight isn't going anywhere.

Also, this thread was done before.

wammamram
ummm...... does alex have any food?(like people?)

NemeBro
Dante would die if an atom bomb were dropped on him.

Just to be clear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.