Depowered Tyrant runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright he gets full health after every battle. No bfr and no soul stealing

1.Hercules
2.Namor, Wonder Man & Vision
3.Pagan & Lunatik
4.DOS Doomsday, DOS Superman & Power Gem Drax
5.Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, Morg(Full Power), Count Nefaria & Kurse
6.Harald Jaekelsson, Classic Juggernaut, WWH, Gladiator(Fully Confident) & Supernova
7.Enslaver, 8th Day Juggernaut, The General, Despero & Silver Age Mangog

skyfather
Stops at 7 for certain.

Harbinger

KuRuPT Thanosi
clears it

Kris Blaze

Lord Feron
Maybe 6 but definitly 7

KuRuPT Thanosi

quanchi112
Clears it.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Speaking of lack of brains... Where were you backing up your claims that Darkseid would wreck Dp Tyrant? There was a thread around and you weren't around and most everybody said DS gets smashed which again contradicted your statement.

lmfao, everybody? You, Quanchi and some other Thanos losers? I don't need to back up anything, the Thanos squadron has lost every single battle on the board. While some might think Tyrant makes a decent replacement for the blue ******, he does not. "he beat all da heraldzors and cut Galactus" only goes so far.

Tell me smartass, how does he get past Harald? The allmighty powerblasts? Gonna punch him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lmfao, everybody? You, Quanchi and some other Thanos losers? I don't need to back up anything, the Thanos squadron has lost every single battle on the board. While some might think Tyrant makes a decent replacement for the blue ******, he does not. "he beat all da heraldzors and cut Galactus" only goes so far.

Tell me smartass, how does he get past Harald? The allmighty powerblasts? Gonna punch him? Do you think this sort of tough guy talk is supposed to impress someone? It makes you look weak-minded. People's opinions really get to you about fictional comic book characters.

Tell me who the only character under his power was who defeated Tyrant and then we'll talk since you seem so sure of yourself.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Tell me smartass, how does he get past Harald? The allmighty powerblasts? Gonna punch him?

Oooooo i see it's famous Herald is impervious to physical harm thing your going with eh? lol. So, tell me then.. how was he sent into orbit by thor and his head almost clean knocked off by thor if he's impervious to physical harm?

Ooo and it wasn't just Quan and Thanos lovers as you claim.. it was pretty much everybody in the thread and they don't all fit the profile you labeled. Of course you would have to say that though to save face as best you could. It wasn't just said supporters but basically EVERYBODY in the thread thus you having to make it out ot be somethng else lol. Pretty sad indeed. What I do know is you were no where to be found backing up your stance haha

celestialdemon
Stops at 7.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Stops at 7.

How does he get past Harald?

Oooooo i see it's famous Herald is impervious to physical harm thing your going with eh? lol. So, tell me then.. how was he sent into orbit by thor and his head almost clean knocked off by thor if he's impervious to physical harm?

Well, joke.

Doctor Strange happened to, you know, neutralize his enchantment. He kind of needs that you see. It's difficult to do anything but look at the pretty pictures, but keep at it.

TricksterPriest
This is idiotic. There's no way he can beat Jakelson. The dude had a catch-all magic immunity to everything except the plot device rune magic.

celestialdemon

It's not just about how will Tyrant hurt Harald. Harald doesn't have the power to hurt Tyrant significantly.

xJLxKing
6, if not then 7.

Enyalus
Stops at five.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Well, joke.

Doctor Strange happened to, you know, neutralize his enchantment. He kind of needs that you see. It's difficult to do anything but look at the pretty pictures, but keep at it.

yes I know the story but the point is exactly what I said happened did happen. Magic did affect him when it was said it couldn't and he was physically harmed. So, tell me Kris how does he beat tyrant? Who has shown better durability and beaten better people on panel? Ooo wait are you trying to say Hareld? lol.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Stops at five.

How does 5 put them down? Why didn't you answer my question in the HP/DD vs Prime thread buddy? Are you cheating on me again?

Enyalus
How does 5 put them down? Why didn't you answer my question in the HP/DD vs Prime thread buddy? Are you cheating on me again?

Chillax. I know everyone missed me and that I'm irresistable and all, but its the first time I've been on here all day.

#5 has three team wreckers. Four if you count Current Surfer, which I do. And FP Morg was popping heralds like I pop cherries, man.

quanchi112
Chillax. I know everyone missed me and that I'm irresistable and all, but its the first time I've been on here all day.

#5 has three team wreckers. Four if you count Current Surfer, which I do. And FP Morg was popping heralds like I pop cherries, man. Tyrant will easily take them out though. Tyrant was manhandling Thanos and punked Galactus.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant will easily take them out though. Tyrant was manhandling Thanos and punked Galactus.
Tyrant wasn't manhandling Thanos. And beat Galactus only via technopathy.

Kurse wrecked BRB nearly as easily as Tyrant did. CN has wrecked Thor with ease in the past. FP Morg...took out, what, 5 heralds? 4? Current Warlock seems pretty powerful. Planetary scale energy manipulation. Surfer casually busts planets and creates black holes from just powering up...

*shrug* I think they take Tyrant down.

KuRuPT Thanosi

#5 has three team wreckers. Four if you count Current Surfer, which I do. And FP Morg was popping heralds like I pop cherries, man.

So, morg and ss do what exactly to Tyrant? Did we see this play out already? High Heralds getting waxed left and right by Tyrant and team 5 in no different. If anything he stops at 7. Oooo yes and I did miss you so relax I can't hide my emotions.

Doom and Gloom
Clears it easily

quanchi112

Kurse wrecked BRB nearly as easily as Tyrant did. CN has wrecked Thor with ease in the past. FP Morg...took out, what, 5 heralds? 4? Current Warlock seems pretty powerful. Planetary scale energy manipulation. Surfer casually busts planets and creates black holes from just powering up...

*shrug* I think they take Tyrant down. Yes, he was. I have never seen someone just throw Thanos around like so. Thanos asked him to prove his superiority in power and he did just that.

The reason he used techopathy is to counter Galactus using the same method on him. Galactus tried it like a moron and it backfired.

We know that planet shattering blasts really don't phase Tyrant. The list of heralds he took down proves that much.

Naija boy
Gets to 7

KuRuPT Thanosi

*shrug* I think they take Tyrant down.

All true but none of can do anything to Tyrant. They wreck heralds but Tyrant is well above heralds as proven already. Kurse gets dispatched via iron or bfr. Morg not doing much of anything to Tyrant and same with surfer. They don't have the firepower nor durability to stand up to Tyrant as already shown on panel. So, then we're left with Warlock... nah no way...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ooooo Kris... I'm waiting for you to now answer how Hareld takes out Tyrant and how he has the firepower to do so? I'm also waiting for who has shown better durability and fought better foes on panel. Thanks kid.

Enyalus
So, morg and ss do what exactly to Tyrant? Did we see this play out already? High Heralds getting waxed left and right by Tyrant and team 5 in no different. If anything he stops at 7. Oooo yes and I did miss you so relax I can't hide my emotions.
Morg at FP has the Waters of Life. He's prolly trans, from the feats he had. CN at his best is trans. Kurse is four times stronger than Thor and nearly invulnerable. Those three alone would be difficult for Tyrant to put down (although he probably would after a hard battle). Add in the other two, and Team Five takes the majority.

I suppose I missed you, too. love

Yes, he was. I have never seen someone just throw Thanos around like so. Thanos asked him to prove his superiority in power and he did just that.

Thanos put up a damn fine fight, and physically stalemated Tyrant for a while (at the end of the issue, just as the ship blasted off).

We know that planet shattering blasts really don't phase Tyrant. The list of heralds he took down proves that much.

True. Still, you don't want me to put up scans and pwn you like leonheartwhatever thinks he did, do you? uhuh

quanchi112
Morg at FP has the Waters of Life. He's prolly trans, from the feats he had. CN at his best is trans. Kurse is four times stronger than Thor and nearly invulnerable. Those three alone would be difficult for Tyrant to put down (although he probably would after a hard battle). Add in the other two, and Team Five takes the majority.

I suppose I missed you, too. love

Thanos put up a damn fine fight, and physically stalemated Tyrant for a while (at the end of the issue, just as the ship blasted off).

True. Still, you don't want me to put up scans and pwn you like leonheartwhatever thinks he did, do you? uhuh Thanos wasn't manhandled the entire time and did put up an excellent show, but really didn't phase Tyrant. Most of Thanos' blows were with the orb save that damn scan that was missing.

Thank goodness leon only shows up every so often. He was getting close to running me off the board.....forever.

Enyalus
Thanos wasn't manhandled the entire time and did put up an excellent show, but really didn't phase Tyrant. Most of Thanos' blows were with the orb save that damn scan that was missing.
I realize this. Still, they were effecting Tyrant. I mean, match any of Team Five up against Tyrant individual, and he'd take 'em apart in roughly three seconds or less. But the five of 'em together = much stronger than the team he'd taken on previously. I think he goes down.

quanchi112
I realize this. Still, they were effecting Tyrant. I mean, match any of Team Five up against Tyrant individual, and he'd take 'em apart in roughly three seconds or less. But the five of 'em together = much stronger than the team he'd taken on previously. I think he goes down. Knocking him down sure. But they weren't really injuring him.

I think Morg with the wol was a beast, but Tyrant is a beast times 2. Tyrant can eat the damage and crush them one by one.

Kris Blaze
yes I know the story but the point is exactly what I said happened did happen. Magic did affect him when it was said it couldn't and he was physically harmed. So, tell me Kris how does he beat tyrant? Who has shown better durability and beaten better people on panel? Ooo wait are you trying to say Hareld? lol.

Ooooo Kris... I'm waiting for you to now answer how Hareld takes out Tyrant and how he has the firepower to do so? I'm also waiting for who has shown better durability and fought better foes on panel. Thanks kid.

Thor broke his wrists by hitting him twice....Doctor Strange was afraid to attack Harald. Doesn't matter what you think about Tyrant, he's not getting past that forcefield. Tyrant was hurt by ganymeade, common.

You tried to bring up Thor hurting him, after he had been depowered. Why? Tyrant can't replicate that, he simply can't. He's not breaking through rune magic either. You can do your best try and make some ridiculous baseless, claims, but you'll fail. Rune Magic is the strongest there is, Tyrant isn't getting through.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor broke his wrists by hitting him twice....Doctor Strange was afraid to attack Harald. Doesn't matter what you think about Tyrant, he's not getting past that forcefield. Tyrant was hurt by ganymeade, common.

Still avoided the question eh? Figures kid lol.

Kris Blaze
Still avoided the question eh? Figures kid lol.

Avoiding the question?

Harald appeared in a single comic and he was untouchable until Strange severed the enchantment. Who's fought stronger people, Superman or Tyrant?? Does this mean Superman wins? hardly. Try applying your pathetic logic to something else and you see how it turns out.

quanchi112
Avoiding the question?

Harald appeared in a single comic and he was untouchable until Strange severed the enchantment. Who's fought stronger people, Superman or Tyrant?? Does this mean Superman wins? hardly. Try applying your pathetic logic to something else and you see how it turns out. Superman has lost to far weaker opponents than Tyrant. Tyrant easily crushes top tier and guess what Superman is.

Superman has never beat anyone as powerful as tyrant under his own power. Context is everything.

Badabing
Kris and Kurupt, stop the trolling and bashing.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
Kris and Kurupt, stop the trolling and bashing.
You stopped giving me attention? sad

iceman24567
Stops at 5

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Stops at 5
*high-five*

golem370
Morg didn't fight Tyrant with the others neither did Terrax like idiots they fought each other. The ones that did fight Tyrant did it one at a time and not as a team. Now who is too say how the fight would have ended if Morg(By the way was this prior to him losing his power cosmic) Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Terrax and the Silver Surfer worked together.

Enyalus
Originally posted by golem370
Now who is too say how the fight would have ended if Morg(By the way was this prior to him losing his power cosmic) Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Terrax and the Silver Surfer worked together.
It would go down the same way as it did in the comic, except with more herald casualties...

golem370
I don't know about that if the team had fought together then I think they would have had a chance.

Enyalus
I don't know about that if the team had fought together then I think they would have had a chance.
The only thing which even phased Tyrant was Gaynamede's staff. SS's blast, BRB's hammer throw, SS's punch, Gladiator's HV, etc. All worth nothing. Adding two more heralds into the mix wouldn't do anything.

golem370
They were fighting like individuals and not a team.

kgkg
They were fighting like individuals and not a team. Most comic team fight end of similar to the Tyrant incident. Especially if they are fighting One big threat.

TricksterPriest
Enya: either give the JLA the win in the other thread, or stop being a hypocrite. thumb down

psycho gundam
minus superman, not many of the jla has any power good enough for tyrant to siphon, he might just kill em.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by psycho gundam
minus superman, not many of the jla has any power good enough for tyrant to siphon, he might just kill em.

That's an insult. no expression

psycho gundam
truth hurts

Kris Blaze

I agree.

Decent teamwork can make a huge difference. That's part of the reason why the X-men are so formidable.

Nihilist
Struggles at 5.kurse/morg wol, would give him a match

Stops at 6.

quanchi112
I agree.

Decent teamwork can make a huge difference. That's part of the reason why the X-men are so formidable. That's why they got stomped by Hulk with aid, eh? He is just a brick and he stomped the whole lot of them.

TricksterPriest
That was a crappy Xmen team 1. And 2, a jobber aura is a large part of Hulk's powerset. durhulk

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Enya: either give the JLA the win in the other thread, or stop being a hypocrite. thumb down
I'm not doing any such thing. #5 in this thread has more power and strength than the JLA does in the other thread. That's why #5 wins here and the JLA lose there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That was a crappy Xmen team 1. And 2, a jobber aura is a large part of Hulk's powerset. durhulk Same goes for Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.