Sabretooth vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
I wont results from this thread im bored let the battle begins once more

forest

no prep

adamant sabes

classic carnage

Starscream M
carnage after a hard fight

StiltmanFTW
Well, in a drought-scenario Sabes could set forest on fire lol

BC Wolverine did well against Carnage... just saying...

Spire
Carnage.

The Nuul
Carnage after a hard fight.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

BC Wolverine did well against Carnage... just saying... when did logan fight carnage...what was the outcome?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
when did logan fight carnage...what was the outcome?

X-Men & Spider-Man #3. Fight got interrupted. Scans are in Wolverine Respect Thread.

vansonbee
1. Carnage rapes Sabretooth

or

2. New host.

Tenebrous
carnage. grabs creed from afar with the symbiote, and uses the symbiote to sodomize every orifice in creed's body (including eyes and nose).

carnage waits for healing factor to activate and does it again. repeated for as long as carnage derives enjoyment and sabertooth goes insane from frustration

Spire
Originally posted by Tenebrous
carnage. grabs creed from afar with the symbiote, and uses the symbiote to sodomize every orifice in creed's body (including eyes and nose).

That was unexpected.

Battlehammer
Carnage suffers greatly from CIS. This fight would be better then people think.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Carnage suffers greatly from CIS. This fight would be better then people think. I said it would be a hard fight...but carnage would be the winner

Warlord
Carnage should win 7/10

tkitna
I dont think Sabes could do to much to him physically.

Carnage 10/10

Hyperion Prime
Carnage 10/10 Carnage suffocates him or he puts his tendrils up in to Creeds nose and pulls his brain out. That is more than enough time to give Carnage the win before it regenerates.

d3str0ya10
UMMMMMMM welll to answer that questoin on if creed could do anything to carnage he can he had adamantium claws so it gos right through the symbiote and hits carnage. and ive seen sabretooth tag spidey a few times so i know he can get carnage plus sabes can break out of the tendrills.

Sin I AM
carnage ftw, i forsee Sabertooth going all "feral" on Cassidy and not fighting smartly at all. that's where carnage will own him

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
carnage ftw, i forsee Sabertooth going all "feral" on Cassidy and not fighting smartly at all. that's where carnage will own him
yea becuases we all know carnage is known for hi intellect while fighting roll eyes (sarcastic) .

You can say carnage wins ecpt but to saying carnage is the one who will fight smart and sabre-tooth will fight like a retard is just ignorant.

d3str0ya10
true but i recall sabes has extreme fight skill in hand to hand combat were as cassidy not much at all just amped up powers to make him seem strong. but sabes man-handled she-hulk with no sweat so i think he can do the same here.

Mindset
Except he can't and wont.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Mindset
Except he can't and wont.

who cant and wont do what? he owned she-hulk with skill like it was nothing so ummmmmnm yeh he can.

Mindset
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
who cant and wont do what? he owned she-hulk with skill like it was nothing so ummmmmnm yeh he can. She Hulk is not Carnage.

Also, scans?

Battlehammer
I think it funny how eaches rouges are treated by the board, oh you got to love the bias of the board.

d3str0ya10
She Hulk is not Carnage.

Also, scans?

oh and sure ill get you the scans and i was just saying that he can use technique in a fight carnage is stupid and get owned by spider-man.

Mindset
I think it funny how eaches rouges are treated by the board, oh you got to love the bias of the board.

?

Sin I AM
your not understanding me. I forsee Sabertooth will attempt to fight Carnage the way he fights wolverine at times. Hacking as slashing with as little skill as a butcher, THIS instance imo, is where Cassidy will capitalise, because in an all-out fight, imo Carnage is just better than the Creed. Also I just don't see how he could free himself from those tendrils, coupled with his strength, its almost like fighting a more vicious version of himself, minus the hf.

Starscream M
I think it funny how eaches rouges are treated by the board, oh you got to love the bias of the board. theres a heavy pro dc bias...other than that, what bias are you talking about?

Battlehammer
?

watch how each character is treated by the board as a whole then see how it translates to there rouges it quite amusing.

d3str0ya10
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3074/sabes91fh.gif

shows he is stronger and faster and over all better than wolvie but i will find the she hulk ones soon im not sure wheere they went.

d3str0ya10
i think it was on the sabretooth vs. lizard forum!! ill be back to get it to you.

Battlehammer
your not understanding me. I forsee Sabertooth will attempt to fight Carnage the way he fights wolverine at times. Hacking as slashing with as little skill as a butcher, THIS instance imo, is where Cassidy will capitalise, because in an all-out fight, imo Carnage is just better than the Creed. Also I just don't see how he could free himself from those tendrils, coupled with his strength, its almost like fighting a more vicious version of himself, minus the hf.
It just immusing that sabre-tooth will be fighting done and is held to the standard of CIS, but not Carnage, who almost fights like a retard 24/7 and never utilizes his abilties. But sabre-tooth is the one who going to be effect by the cis lol so ammusing

StiltmanFTW
She Hulk is not Carnage.

Also, scans?

I believe that was AoA Sabretooth...? confused

Starscream M
It just immusing that sabre-tooth will be fighting done and is held to the standard of CIS, but not Carnage, who almost fights like a retard 24/7 and never utilizes his abilties. carnage doesnt fight like a retard

he uses all his powers

he uses his costume to shoot bullets

he creates blades with his symbiote

carnage uses his symbiote in more ways than venom

d3str0ya10
thats because carnage has more uses its more upgraded. 0.o

Battlehammer
carnage doesnt fight like a retard

he uses all his powers

he uses his costume to shoot bullets

he creates blades with his symbiote

carnage uses his symbiote in more ways than venom

shoot bullet what? I think you mean Toxin.

anways, no carnage fights like a retard. He has used his abilties before, but he does not ultilize them vast majority of the time. Like all spiderman villains he could be far superior then he is, which is why spiderman can even fight him in the first place.

yea more ways then current venom aint saying much.

StiltmanFTW

Carnage pretty much failed to encase BC Wolverine with his tendrils.

StiltmanFTW

I believe he meant spikes.

Starscream M

anways, no carnage fights like a retard. He has used his abilties before, but he does not ultilize them vast majority of the time. Like all spiderman villains he could be far superior then he is, which is why spiderman can even fight him in the first place.

yea more ways then current venom aint saying much. well, you're the only person who thinks carnage fights like a retard

it usually takes spiderman and venom to stop carnage

and what could sabretooth do to carnage?

StiltmanFTW
Rip him apart. Sentry-style biscuits

Mindset
Only Bone Claw Wolverine is as strong as Sentry

StiltmanFTW
Only Bone Claw Wolverine is as strong as Sentry

Soaking wet Namor is close to them wink

Battlehammer
well, you're the only person who thinks carnage fights like a retard

it usually takes spiderman and venom to stop carnage

and what could sabretooth do to carnage?
Not at all. Carnage suffer greatly from CIS which is why spiderman can even fight him int he first place.

Venom has trash carnage before. Actaully asside from one bad showing vs Caranage eddie brock tends to fair better.

Cut him, gut him do what he does.

Though I never was debating Sabre-tooth winning.

Sin I AM
i just dont see creed hurting cassidy bh

Battlehammer
i just dont see creed hurting cassidy bh

It had nothing to do with that. I found it amussing that you said Sabre-tooth would fight stupid and going just slashing, while Carnage would suffer from non, which is funny since Carnage suffer from CIS far more then Sabre-Tooth

Sin I AM
your still misunderstanding me. The fights I've witnessed sabertooth engage in with characters like Carnage, he goes attacks them in that manner...so from my stand-point its totally plausible that he'll attack him that way.

Enyalus
I found it amussing that you said Sabre-tooth would fight stupid and going just slashing,
I find it amusing that you think you can win a debate against Sin, who can only lose against me, ever. crackers

Battlehammer
your still misunderstanding me. The fights I've witnessed sabertooth engage in with characters like Carnage, he goes attacks them in that manner...so from my stand-point its totally plausible that he'll attack him that way.

given CIS Carnage will simply slugg it out, he won't be using any of his other abilties

also who has he fought like carnage?

d3str0ya10
I got the scaNS ON sabretooth owning she hulk with pure skill! right here!!!!!!

1.http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/...vshehulkoh0.jpg
2. http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/...shehulk2hm3.jpg
3. http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/...shehulk3tr0.jpg
4. http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/...shehulk4hn9.jpg

BEAT THAT!

Battlehammer
none of them work lol

StiltmanFTW
Man. You copied these links wrong. You should just quote the orignal poster, copying them manually usually don't work. See these three dots?

And by the way, that's not canon. That was Age of Apocalypse universe.

d3str0ya10
I got the scaNS ON sabretooth owning she hulk with pure skill! right here!!!!!!

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/...vshehulkoh0.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/...shehulk2hm3.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/...shehulk3tr0.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/...shehulk4hn9.jpg

BEAT THAT!

d3str0ya10
crap i did it wrong again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait!

Battlehammer
they don't work again lol

d3str0ya10
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9313/sabesvshehulkoh0.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5035/sabesvshehulk2hm3.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5403/sabesvshehulk3tr0.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/542/sabesvshehulk4hn9.jpg

now they do! haha!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741998
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742006

Original Smurph
You can say carnage wins ecpt but to saying carnage is the one who will fight smart and sabre-tooth will fight like a retard is just ignorant. Nobody said carnage would fight smart...

If they both fight dumb, then Carnage wins.

Original Smurph
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9313/sabesvshehulkoh0.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5035/sabesvshehulk2hm3.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5403/sabesvshehulk3tr0.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/542/sabesvshehulk4hn9.jpg

now they do! haha! Looks like Exiles.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Nobody said carnage would fight smart...

If they both fight dumb, then Carnage wins.

The way it was stated implied sabre-tooth would fight stupid and carnage would not.

Carnage does win. I just find it funny that how certain individuals rouges are held to different standards, but I really should not be when the hero him self is as well.

StiltmanFTW
Looks like Exiles.

Yeah. This isn't canon.

d3str0ya10
how is it not?

Starscream M
The way it was stated implied sabre-tooth would fight stupid and carnage would not.

Carnage does win. I just find it funny that how certain individuals rouges are held to different standards, but I really should not be when the hero him self is as well. oh give it a rest! logan's foes are not held to any different standards than spiderman's rogues. If you put rhino against sabretooth, everyone will say sabretooth stomps.

d3str0ya10
oh yeh and if carnage fights dumb like ive seen him always then he will end up just like she-hulk in my scans.

StiltmanFTW
how is it not?

It's not Sabretooth from 616-Earth. He can't be used in this fight.

Original Smurph

Carnage does win. I just find it funny that how certain individuals rouges are held to different standards, but I really should not be when the hero him self is as well. Don't really think that Sabertooth is held to a different standard than Carnage, and I don't think it was necessarily implied that Carnage would fight smart. Only that Creed wouldn't, and then Carnage would wreck him.

Battlehammer
oh give it a rest! logan's foes are not held to any different standards than spiderman's rogues. If you put rhino against sabretooth, everyone will say sabretooth stomps.
no one that bias, friggin anyone stomps rhino.

Oh they most certainly do as does wolverine. People are far more akin to mention sabre-tooth cis, but then in tern will act as if venom uses his abilties to there fullest all the time. When in reality venom CIS effects him lot more then Sabree-tooth.

Then that crap with omega red to day, if that had been another characters rouge I put money on it that people would not have been argueing what they were.

d3str0ya10
we didnt say it could be from anywhere else now did we? its to late in the thread to start changin things dont cha think?

Original Smurph
It's not Sabretooth from 616-Earth. He can't be used in this fight. And it's certainly not the same She-Hulk...

Sin I AM
I wuv u too eny!!!

Maybe if you were a little bit more open-minded in regards to "Wolverine" characters in debates BH then people would take you more seriously. Wolverine and Sabertooth more often than not fights sloppily at times, hacking and slashing, because its generally effective and their damage soak and HF can deal with most hits, in most cases. HOWEVER when fighting someone who is as deadly as they are such as Carnage in that manner they SHOULD lose simply because he has more adequate ways of putting them down, and they have NO way of hurting him.

d3str0ya10
and who are other people to say whats canon or not if what i gave you want canon then show me so "CANON" carnage scans since everything i bring up is never canon.

Starscream M

Then that crap with omega red to day, if that had been another characters rouge I put money on it that people would not have been argueing what they were. you mean omega red vs WW? guess what, carnage and venom are also in that thread and no ones giving them any better chance.

and it wasn't bias against Omega Red as opposed to wankage for WW...there is a DC bias on KMC

d3str0ya10
I wuv u too eny!!!

Maybe if you were a little bit more open-minded in regards to "Wolverine" characters in debates BH then people would take you more seriously. Wolverine and Sabertooth more often than not fights sloppily at times, hacking and slashing, because its generally effective and their damage soak and HF can deal with most hits, in most cases. HOWEVER when fighting someone who is as deadly as they are such as Carnage in that manner they SHOULD lose simply because he has more adequate ways of putting them down, and they have NO way of hurting him.

how do sabes and wolvie have NO way of hurting them thay have ADAMANTIUM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! IT CAN CUT THROUGH ANY SUBSTANCE IF ENOUGH PRESSURE IS APPLIED AND VENOMS SYMBIOTE WAS CUT BY HARRYS GADGETS IN SPIDER-MAN 3 SO I KNOW FOR A FACT ADAMANTIUM CAN CUT IT NO DOUBT.

Starscream M
how do sabes and wolvie have NO way of hurting them thay have ADAMANTIUM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! IT CAN CUT THROUGH ANY SUBSTANCE IF ENOUGH PRESSURE IS APPLIED AND VENOMS SYMBIOTE WAS CUT BY HARRYS GADGETS IN SPIDER-MAN 3 SO I KNOW FOR A FACT ADAMANTIUM CAN CUT IT NO DOUBT. cutting doesn't really do a whole lot against symbiotes

Mindset
how do sabes and wolvie have NO way of hurting them thay have ADAMANTIUM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! IT CAN CUT THROUGH ANY SUBSTANCE IF ENOUGH PRESSURE IS APPLIED AND VENOMS SYMBIOTE WAS CUT BY HARRYS GADGETS IN SPIDER-MAN 3 SO I KNOW FOR A FACT ADAMANTIUM CAN CUT IT NO DOUBT.
and who are other people to say whats canon or not if what i gave you want canon then show me so "CANON" carnage scans since everything i bring up is never canon.
. . .

d3str0ya10
YEH ACTUALLY IT DOES BECAUSE WHEN YOU PIERCE IT THE HOST IS UNDER THERE SO IF YOU SLICE THE SYMBIOTE FOR JUST A QUICK SECOND AND CUT OR IMPALE THE HOST THEN YOU'VE HIGHER THE CHANCE FOR A WIN DRAMATICALLY

Sin I AM
lol, you had me @ Spider-Man 3

good day boys mwaa wink

Starscream M
YEH ACTUALLY IT DOES BECAUSE WHEN YOU PIERCE IT THE HOST IS UNDER THERE SO IF YOU SLICE THE SYMBIOTE FOR JUST A QUICK SECOND AND CUT OR IMPALE THE HOST THEN YOU'VE HIGHER THE CHANCE FOR A WIN DRAMATICALLY well if you have to cut really deep then...venom and carnage have taken bullets with no effect

Mindset
Is this a sock?

Battlehammer
I wuv u too eny!!!

This makes me laugh. SO now I am not open midn and not taken serously? By you? Like I give two shits what you think. Yea your so open midned arnt you roll eyes (sarcastic) same man who ignored repeatedly the fact Wolverine speed feats and showing put him within spidermans range

Yea Logan so sloppy he not a top tier fighter or anything.

I never argued onces that sabre-tooth would win you simply assumed I did.

Now to say they can't hurt him is wrong, they most certainly can hurt him he not immune to being stabbed.

d3str0ya10
LAST TIME I CHECKED A BULLET IS NO WHERE NEAR THE POWER OF ADUMANTIUM SO SORRY YOUR GOING TO NEED MORE PROOF IT SAYS THE SYMBIOTE IS BULLET PROOF NOT ADAMANTIUM PROOF AND IF YOU LOOK AT MY SIG YOU SEE HOW LONG HIS CLAWS ARE YEH HE CAN IMPALE THE HOST (CASSIDY)

Battlehammer
you mean omega red vs WW? guess what, carnage and venom are also in that thread and no ones giving them any better chance.

and it wasn't bias against Omega Red as opposed to wankage for WW...there is a DC bias on KMC
Yes, but people were not trying to say there powers would be unable to work on WW.

Starscream M
they most certainly can hurt him he not immune to being stabbed. logans claws can hurt the symbiotes because they stab deep enough to hurt the host

creed, on the other hand, doesn't

Starscream M
Yes, but people were not trying to say there powers would be unable to work on WW. well, I think that's because ppl thought they were even less threat than Omega Red and therefore were not even worth mentioning lol

Mindset
Yes, but people were not trying to say there powers would be unable to work on WW. That's because their powers are nothing like Red's, theirs are purely physical.

StiltmanFTW
well if you have to cut really deep then...venom and carnage have taken bullets with no effect

Bone Claw Wolverine stabbed Carnage and his claws were sticking outwards.

Battlehammer
well, I think that's because ppl thought they were even less threat than Omega Red and therefore were not even worth mentioning lol
maybe. Though from my experience that not the cases. Something about Wolverine and thoses assiocated with him, pisses people off.

d3str0ya10
YES HIS DOES HIS WELL EXCEED 3 INCHES AGAIN LIKE IN MY PICTURE BUT I KNOW ITS A BIT EXAGGERATED BUT SABES CLAWS ARE 41/2 INCHES LONG THATS ENOUGH TO IMPALE. YOU SHOULD WATCH X-MEN 1 AGAIN WHEN HE'S CHOCKING MAGNETO BECAUSE THE PROFESSOR GOT INTO HIS HEAD.

Starscream M
Bone Claw Wolverine stabbed Carnage and his claws were sticking outwards. you mean his claws went through carnage?

how is that relevant to me saying bullets don't affect the symbiotes?

also, creed's claws are nowhere near the length of logans

Battlehammer
That's because their powers are nothing like Red's, theirs are purely physical.
does not change the fact they had not bases for thinking Omega red powers would not work, it was just stupid.

Mindset
YES HIS DOES HIS WELL EXCEED 3 INCHES AGAIN LIKE IN MY PICTURE BUT I KNOW ITS A BIT EXAGGERATED BUT SABES CLAWS ARE 41/2 INCHES LONG THATS ENOUGH TO IMPALE. YOU SHOULD WATCH X-MEN 1 AGAIN WHEN HE'S CHOCKING MAGNETO BECAUSE THE PROFESSOR GOT INTO HIS HEAD. Turn caps off, then turn your computer off.

Starscream M
Something about Wolverine and thoses assiocated with him, pisses people off. lol you have a weird theory thats prob not true. just because not everyone holds logan and his rogues to the same level as you do does not mean they are biased against logan. hes just a comic character fer crying out loud. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
does not change the fact they had not bases for thinking Omega red powers would not work, it was just stupid. Ok, and that has nothing to do with them not bringing up Venom and Carnage because they have some supposed biased against OR.

They didn't bring them up because they have no attacks that are similar.

Starscream M
does not change the fact they had not bases for thinking Omega red powers would not work, it was just stupid. it was only Raoul wasn't it that was saying OR's powers wouldn't work? he's pretty biased for DC imo

d3str0ya10
SCREW YOU MIND SET AND THEY DON'T TO BE AS LONG AS LOGANS ARE. YOU ACT LIKE THE SYMBIOTE IS 5 FEET DEEP MAN IT ONLY ENOUGH TO COVER THE HOST SO EVEN IF HIS INCHES WERE JUST 1 INCH IT WOULD IMPALE THE HOST.

Original Smurph
YES HIS DOES HIS WELL EXCEED 3 INCHES AGAIN LIKE IN MY PICTURE laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
LAST TIME I CHECKED A BULLET IS NO WHERE NEAR THE POWER OF ADUMANTIUM SO SORRY YOUR GOING TO NEED MORE PROOF IT SAYS THE SYMBIOTE IS BULLET PROOF NOT ADAMANTIUM PROOF AND IF YOU LOOK AT MY SIG YOU SEE HOW LONG HIS CLAWS ARE YEH HE CAN IMPALE THE HOST (CASSIDY)

Turn caps lock off, people don't like it and it's immature. Covers are not canon. It's the content of comics taking place in 616-Earth we're discussing here.

Although I've to admit, Creed's claws in Death Hunt were incredibly long, like he had built them into his gloves or something... confused

Original Smurph
no one that bias, friggin anyone stomps rhino.

Oh they most certainly do as does wolverine. People are far more akin to mention sabre-tooth cis, but then in tern will act as if venom uses his abilties to there fullest all the time. When in reality venom CIS effects him lot more then Sabree-tooth.

Then that crap with omega red to day, if that had been another characters rouge I put money on it that people would not have been argueing what they were. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

Starscream M

Although I've to admit, Creed's claws in Death Hunt were incredibly long, like he had built them into his gloves or something... confused well, going by averages, creed's claws don't look to be over an inch long in most cases...which wouldn't be too dangerous to symbiotes

Battlehammer
lol you have a weird theory thats prob not true. just because not everyone holds logan and his rogues to the same level as you do does not mean they are biased against logan. hes just a comic character fer crying out loud. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I dont care if they hold them to my standard, it the fact he constantly attack when other character simply would not be. Any time he upgraded huge out roar, when spidermans upgraded no matter how dumb it was.

He gets way to much shit, it annoying no matter what far more then other characters.

d3str0ya10
ok ill take caps off but hold on a moment this is my thread and it never stated it was on earth 616 so you cant assume that. show me some canon information i really want to see what you call canon. so maybe i know case that was earth616 she-hulk it was prob stronger than original she-hulk. and sabre tooth can impale carnage straight up and down.

StiltmanFTW
you mean his claws went through carnage?

how is that relevant to me saying bullets don't affect the symbiotes?

also, creed's claws are nowhere near the length of logans

Yes.

Bullets can't penetrate deep enough. Frank Castle noticed that when fighting Venom. He was going to use a ballistic knife which could penetrate surfaces regular bullets can't. Brock was too fast for him and beat the crap out of him, though.

Mindset
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/ laughing out loud

d3str0ya10
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

hey original smurf since you the expert tell me right now how long creeds claws are?

Starscream M
I dont care if they hold them to my standard, it the fact he constantly attack when other character simply would not be. Any time he upgraded huge out roar, when spidermans upgraded no matter how dumb it was.

He gets way to much shit, it annoying no matter what far more then other characters. when was the last time Spiderman healed from being blown up by a nuke...in seconds

when's the last time Spiderman walked out of a molten steel vat

when was the last time spiderman suddenly was an immortal who fights some douchey angel everytime he dies

when was the last time spiderman was known as the right hand of god

the only reason and time logan gets ridiculed is when he does something completely out of character and ridiculous and if spiderman or captain america did that, they would be mocked as well

d3str0ya10
wow you guys call me immature and you are laughing at nothing what so ever oooooooooooooo a scan so worth laughing for.

Original Smurph
hey original smurf since you the expert tell me right now how long creeds claws are? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/152354-sabretooth_400.jpg

They look really long here. smile

Mindset
wow you guys call me immature and you are laughing at nothing what so ever oooooooooooooo a scan so worth laughing for. I have no idea what you're talking about, I doubt you do either.

StiltmanFTW
ok ill take caps off but hold on a moment this is my thread and it never stated it was on earth 616 so you cant assume that. show me some canon information i really want to see what you call canon. so maybe i know case that was earth616 she-hulk it was prob stronger than original she-hulk. and sabre tooth can impale carnage straight up and down.

Read the rules. Unless you specify the version, people are going to discuss 616 versions.

I've already explained to you what canon is over and over. And why do you think AoA Sabes is better than his 616 counterpart? He doesn't have that much feats/upgrades.

Starscream M

d3str0ya10
hey mind set guess what? you wouldnt know what i was talking about your IQ is so damn low. ooooooo so what i just cursed ooo lock me up for it why dont you try looking at your previous threads dummy you laugh at someones link which i find to look sound or be a lil retarded does it not?

sorry stiltman i get it now

Battlehammer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/
reallY

My claims are far from bases less.

Logan heal from skeleton PIS no matter how many times he did it. There was entire threads on it.

Logan suposes to fight the sentry and up coming comic in civil war out raor happen, people syaing how overrated he was yad yad

Spiderman throws a laughing wolverine out a window, yup shows clearly Logan just way to slow for spiderman

Logan taking hits from brick PIS

Wolverine get shot in the brain through his adamatium skull so now he has holes through out his skull.

Logan bones being connect pis displite them never beeing shown other wises.

Logan being immortal huge out roar again

Logan being the hand of god again huge out roar, people talking about how he so upgrade and over powered now marvels rediculous yad yad dispite the fact if thoses idiots new anything they realize it happen 15 years ago

just a few example. Of things about Logan that become huge out raor by the boards.

Some over time through a lot of effort, from me jinzin srank ect. got reconntized. Fact is when logan concered people judge far more harshly and it takes far more evidences to get people to listen

d3str0ya10
im goin to my martial arts class right now so ill be back in like 2 hours or so so peace out for now.

Original Smurph
Some over time through a lot of effort, from me jinzin srank ect. got reconntized. Fact is when logan concered people judge far more harshly and it takes far more evidences to get people to listen Don't feel like arguing with you.

I'm sure brucey is typing up a post ASAP.

Sin I AM
This makes me laugh. SO now I am not open midn and not taken serously? By you? Like I give two shits what you think. Yea your so open midned arnt you roll eyes (sarcastic) same man who ignored repeatedly the fact Wolverine speed feats and showing put him within spidermans range

Yea Logan so sloppy he not a top tier fighter or anything.

I never argued onces that sabre-tooth would win you simply assumed I did.

Now to say they can't hurt him is wrong, they most certainly can hurt him he not immune to being stabbed.

Ok sport, First off I am not a man...maybe if you spent less time Fellating hairy Canadian men you'd realise that.

Secondly, Punisher dodges bullets as does Batman, every human hero does, hell I show scans of Nightwing speed feats that would make Wolverine look like Blob...its all about the artists rendition, to induce sales of comics and make the story more interesting. That's why here, you know, on this message board we use on panel evidence AND power statistical knowledge to debate where a character stands next to another, for example, RKT (Rune King Thor) has less feats on panel than his father, HOWEVER we know that he has more power than Odin, we don't need to see SMP (Superman Prime) destroy planets to know that he can throw planet destroying punches because he's done so much MORE than that. Are you catching my drift?

Now I'm not in anyway form or fashion stating that this is a curbstomp, by all means i thinks it would be a great bout. However, if Sabertooth charges in slashing and uh stabbing IMO he's done for, because those tendrils thru his nostrils to his brains will either ko/kill him and more often than not he fights without finesse which is why I give Cassidy the majority. IMO...

In conclusion, lemme slow it down another notch since u wanna talk shit troll, you are a fanboy, it is EVIDENT. If there is a character with fur and claws versus God more often than not you'll vote for the furball, it's in your nature, that's how Jesus made you. I'm not faulting you maybe, it was bad parenting, just don't get but hurt everytime some1 says your idol loses.

smooches stick out tongue

Mindset
hey mind set guess what? you wouldnt know what i was talking about your IQ is so damn low. ooooooo so what i just cursed ooo lock me up for it why dont you try looking at your previous threads dummy you laugh at someones link which i find to look sound or be a lil retarded does it not?

sorry stiltman i get it now laughing out loud

What?

Original Smurph
im goin to my martial arts class right now so ill be back in like 2 hours or so so peace out for now. cool, im goin to my bullet deflecting class. i'll see you l8r

BUSTER1
Read the rules. Unless you specify the version, people are going to discuss 616 versions.

I've already explained to you what canon is over and over.

Fair play to you for trying Starscream but I fear you're wasting your time.

StiltmanFTW
I'm not Starscream.

Mindset
Not yet.

Starscream M
If there is a character with fur and claws versus God more often than not you'll vote for the furball, it's in your nature, that's how Jesus made you. I'm not faulting you maybe, it was bad parenting, just don't get but hurt everytime some1 says your idol loses.

smooches stick out tongue laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Original Smurph
I'm not Starscream. That's what all the socks say.

BUSTER1
I'm not Starscream.

Sorry bud-but you know what I mean. d3str0ya has a habit of using completely non-canon evidence on these forums. He claimed on a "Lizard vs Thing" thread that Lizard could spit corrosive acid on Thing that would melt his rocky hide-because he saw Lizard do it on a computer game

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Sorry bud-but you know what I mean. d3str0ya has a habit of using completely non-canon evidence on these forums. He claimed on a "Lizard vs Thing" thread that Lizard could spit corrosive acid on Thing that would melt his rocky hide-because he saw Lizard do it on a computer game

Yeah, I remember that... first thought he mistook him for Reptile from MK... well, that's an effect of not reading the rules.

Mindset
lmfao

I like this guy.

Battlehammer

In conclusion, lemme slow it down another notch since u wanna talk shit troll, you are a fanboy, it is EVIDENT. If there is a character with fur and claws versus God more often than not you'll vote for the furball, it's in your nature, that's how Jesus made you. I'm not faulting you maybe, it was bad parenting, just don't get but hurt everytime some1 says your idol loses.

**** YOU

Battlehammer
when was the last time Spiderman healed from being blown up by a nuke...in seconds

when was the last time spiderman suddenly was an immortal who fights some douchey angel everytime he dies

the only reason and time logan gets ridiculed is when he does something completely out of character and ridiculous and if spiderman or captain america did that, they would be mocked as well
When has wolverine?

When was the last time wolverine held up a building which would require closes to class hundred strength?

When was the last time Wolverine grew stingers and became magical.

How does that help him in a fight? Or have an bearings on his abilities?

Healing out of character now?

I just love how spiderman can dodge what ever he likes, react to what ever he likes and all people say is spider senses. And no one argues it. Or spiderman webs some one up who far stronger then webbing should hold, but again not agrued. yet Logan dodging a bullet will be complained about. lol.

you have people like exodus believing Logan getting taken out by a normal sedative >>>all contary evidence

or you have people like scoobless who think Logan only able to dodge bullets when he in mid run and the shooters bad.........

Starscream M

When was the last time wolverine held up a building which would require closes to class hundred strength? Spiderman was only holding up parts of a building...and he does have close to 20 ton strength...and his adrenaline was on MAX, so it actually makes sense.

When was the last time Wolverine grew stingers and became magical.
again, there was an explanation for that and it was just the natural progression of spiderman's mutation. When logan healed in seconds after being incinerated by a nuke...there was no explanation. It was complete PIS.

How does that help him in a fight? Or have an bearings on his abilities? it doesnt. but its an example of the ridiculous upgrades logan's been getting.

Healing out of character now? no. but healing 100x faster than normal is.

I just love how spiderman can dodge what ever he likes, react to what ever he likes and all people say is spider senses. And no one argues it. Or spiderman webs some one up who far stronger then webbing should hold, but again not agrued. too bad you don't decide how strong spidey's webbing is. also, it is long known for being very durable.

yet Logan dodging a bullet will be complained about. lol.

you have people like exodus believing Logan getting taken out by a normal sedative >>>all contary evidence

or you have people like scoobless who think Logan only able to dodge bullets when he in mid run and the shooters bad......... well, honestly, I don't think any street levelers should be able to dodge bullets AFTER they're fired...including spiderman. since technically you need to react AND move faster than a bullet speed to do so.

ok, I think I've pwn3d you enough for one night.

Hyperion Prime
when was the last time Spiderman healed from being blown up by a nuke...in seconds

Not to mention he is constantly thrown in our face. What the hell is up with the Wolverine Art Appreciation? Hell Spiderman, Cap the FF4 have been around forever. Where are there covers on books that have nothing to do with them.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
Later everyone. I am going to go out and get shit faced I deserve it I been up for 3 days staight zero sleep, but tonight I will sleep well and black out

Sin I AM

ok, I think I've pwn3d you enough for one night.

stop being so mean

Enyalus
Ok sport, First off I am not a man...maybe if you spent less time Fellating hairy Canadian men you'd realise that.

t0WFsnxECDU

Starscream M
Later everyone. I am going to go out and get shit faced I deserve it I been up for 3 days staight zero sleep, but tonight I will sleep well and black out don't drink and drive...

Enyalus
don't drink and drive...
No worries. His healing factor will take care of the alcohol's side effects.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Enyalus
No worries. His healing factor will take care of the alcohol's side effects. laughing ......... no expression

jinzin
your not understanding me. I forsee Sabertooth will attempt to fight Carnage the way he fights wolverine at times. Hacking as slashing with as little skill as a butcher, THIS instance imo, is where Cassidy will capitalise, because in an all-out fight, imo Carnage is just better than the Creed.

no expression

Carnage does virtually the SAME EXACT THING. no expression

Sin I AM
thats what i was saying jin

d3str0ya10
ok i find it funny how sabretooth and wolverine can take on venom and carnage yet deadpool cant match the symbiote... but he can beat wolverine and sabretooth. WTF!?

Mindset
I don't remember Deadpool ever fighting Venom or Carnage, has he?

ares834
Carnage wins. There is simply no way Sabretooth can match his spped, strength, and "weapons".

d3str0ya10
actually he can match his weapon by just having adamantium. and his technique over comes his strength and speed well he doesnt really need much if he can heal from virtually anyhting.

d3str0ya10
I don't remember Deadpool ever fighting Venom or Carnage, has he?

no i mean in forums.

jinzin
thats what i was saying jin Sorry I misinterpreted what you said.

jinzin
Originally posted by ares834
Carnage wins. There is simply no way Sabretooth can match his spped, strength, and "weapons".

Uh... yeah he can.

Their speed are roughly comparable.
Casidy may have more strength but I hardly think it's the defining issue here.
Weapons? They both hack and slash in close quarters....
Though if Cassidy operates at his full capacity he'd have a massive advantage he simply isn't prone to do that a majority of the time. erm

Sin I AM
yes but if he does fight to the best of his abilities more often than not he should take the majority

jinzin
If he fought at the best of his abilities he'd no sell Creed as would any symbiote weilder.

But Cassidy's an idiot... Venom's capaitalized on that several times and taunted Cass about it several more.

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin

But Cassidy's an idiot... Venom's capaitalized on that several times and taunted Cass about it several more. venom knows cassidy's mental weaknesses...he was in prison with him

creed doesn't know jack about cassidy

jinzin
venom knows cassidy's mental weaknesses...he was in prison with him

creed doesn't know jack about cassidy

confused

I didn't say he did. I was making a general statement about Cass' tpyical performance..... he acts like a bafoon.

Why else would Black Cat hold him off?

Like I said they both fight the exact same way, psycho brawlers.

Starscream M

Why else would Black Cat hold him off?

um PIS maybe? even if Cassidy fights to 1/4 of his potential...he should still murder black cat with relative ease

jinzin
Exactly... but he doesn't most of the time. Instead he resorts to.... Psycho brawling. erm

Starscream M
Exactly... but he doesn't most of the time. Instead he resorts to.... Psycho brawling. erm yeah, but my point was even with him just 'psycho brawling' he should kill black cat

carnage shouldnt need to fight smart to beat her

jinzin
She's a slippery one. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>