Ncis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
I am very surprised at there is no thread for this talented show..

who is a fan? who is not a fan? thoughts? opinions?

saintsaucey
I watch it on usa from time to time. I don't seek it out though. Why did they get rid ofSasha Alexander's character did she want to leave the show or something

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by saintsaucey
I watch it on usa from time to time. I don't seek it out though. Why did they get rid ofSasha Alexander's character did she want to leave the show or something

she was killed off, I believe in order to bring in Cote de Pablo 's character

saintsaucey
But why she was a good character and a beautiful actress. dd she want out. Was she trouble on the set. Were they just tired of the character. Was it for the shock value. It just seems like a waste.

saintsaucey
they are airing her death episode now. On usa

BruceSkywalker
But why she was a good character and a beautiful actress. dd she want out. Was she trouble on the set. Were they just tired of the character. Was it for the shock value. It just seems like a waste.

I believe they wanted to go in another direction

MildPossession
It's on in our house but I don't watch it, never been able to get into it, just looks cheap looking to me, especially the filter/film they use, and the opening credits especially are uber cheap.

stick out tongue

That ACDC Chick
i love this show awew00t

McGee rocks!

That ACDC Chick
im writing an NCIS story if anyones interrested

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
im writing an NCIS story if anyones interrested

Tell me more about it?

MildPossession
If it's really good, don't share it, anyone can steal the idea. Unless you are not bothered.

saintsaucey
Did they kill of someone in the season finale cause tvguide indicated they did in the season finale score card

That ACDC Chick
Ziva got kidnapped by her fathers people after she opted to stay behind and they showed her being interrogated about NCIS

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by MildPossession
If it's really good, don't share it, anyone can steal the idea. Unless you are not bothered.
why would they steal my crappy work?
McGee's the love interrest haermm

Raoul
why would they steal my crappy work?
McGee's the love interrest haermm

for who? stick out tongue

really glad to see this show will have another season... maybe they'll resolve the tony/ziva thing too...

That ACDC Chick
youll have to read to find outwink
its posted in the General Fiction Forum

definately cause in Isreal even though they were at each others throats, you could tell they cared for one another beyond the professional standards

Raoul
youll have to read to find outwink
its posted in the General Fiction Forum

definately cause in Isreal even though they were at each others throats, you could tell they cared for one another beyond the professional standards

lol ok...

yeah. i think it was always there under the surface, and it's gradually gotten harder for them to deny it. there are those moments where you think one of them is about to slip, and somehow it doesn't happen.

i wonder if gibbs will be building a new boat when the next season premieres... i think it's a sure thing lol...

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Raoul
lol ok...

yeah. i think it was always there under the surface, and it's gradually gotten harder for them to deny it. there are those moments where you think one of them is about to slip, and somehow it doesn't happen.

i wonder if gibbs will be building a new boat when the next season premieres... i think it's a sure thing lol...
for sure
like when they were trying to find the mole in NCIS and they were stuck in a closet while a bunch of guards passed

he should probably name it after Kate this time

That ACDC Chick
is anyone looking forward to NCIS: LA?

saintsaucey
I'm not. I don't think O'Donnel and Cool J can compare to the original team. It just wouldn't be the same. If I was going to create a new team I would pretty much copy the group they have now. Michael Keaton would make a great team leader.

MildPossession
LL Cool J? couldn't they get anyone decent for the series? he was an awful person in Celebrity Big Brother over here in the UK.

Okay, I was thinking of Coolio for some reason... ignore that about LL Cool J.

That ACDC Chick
I'm not. I don't think O'Donnel and Cool J can compare to the original team. It just wouldn't be the same. If I was going to create a new team I would pretty much copy the group they have now. Michael Keaton would make a great team leader.
they said the same thing about CSI:Miami and David Caruso, but look now....

saintsaucey
Caruso is cool. So is Gary Sinese. Odonnel and LL J are not.

That ACDC Chick
LL Cool J must be out of moneysrug

saintsaucey
I would have casted someone like Michael Keaton. O'donnel is okay for the Dinozo like character and then cast http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU4OTYzNTY4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzAzODE4MQ@@._V1._SX367_SY400_.jpg as the Kate role
http://www.aolcdn.com/aolr/gilmore-girls-alexis-bledel-400a100906.jpg as the probie I'll get back to you on the Doctor and Abbie roles.

That ACDC Chick
itd be awesome if they came out with a movie

BruceSkywalker
Both NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles premiere tonight

That ACDC Chick
woohoo for new episodes caw00t

-Pr-
Watched NCIS. Great episode. Nice to see that Ziva recognised that Tony would go to the ends of the Earth for her.

Watching the LA episode right now. Not bad so far. Hoping that it's a worthy companion to the other show.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-
Watched NCIS. Great episode. Nice to see that Ziva recognised that Tony would go to the ends of the Earth for her.

Watching the LA episode right now. Not bad so far. Hoping that it's a worthy companion to the other show.

yeah definitely NCIS was a great episode last night..

NCIS: LA I feel is a worthy companion

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yeah definitely NCIS was a great episode last night..

NCIS: LA I feel is a worthy companion

yeah. after watching it in full, i'm looking forward to next week...

BruceSkywalker
yeah. after watching it in full, i'm looking forward to next week...

yeah same here

That ACDC Chick
its just gonna take a little bit of time to get used to the name
NCIS: LA

you know what i mean?
it feels kinda alien right now

saintsaucey
I loved NCIS, LA not so much. The team just isn't right to me. For one who is the boss. The Shrink. Lame. After watching it I had an Idea for a canadian version of the show called RCMP with Michael Meyrs as the lead. Gregory Smith as the Dinozo character, Neve Cambell as the Kate character and Tommy Chong as the hippy Medical Examiner. Now I just need proby.

BruceSkywalker
NCIS was pretty good... I like Ziva

NCIA : LA , second show was good... I like the team... Linda Hunt and LL surprise me

saintsaucey
Okay the second episode of LA was much better. The little old lady who handles the budget fulfills the Ducky role nicely. I guess the young black guy is the Palmer role while the computer guy is the mix of Abby and Proby. The Shrink is more Jenny than he is Gibbs. I think LL is the Tony Role and O'Donnell is Gibbs.

NCIS was fine as well.

-Pr-
Watched both. Thought it was great to finally see Ziva admit that Tony was only trying to protect her when he went to see Rivkin. Also reopens the door for their possible relationship.

Liked LA too. Was, as some have said, better than last week. Very few shows hit the mark in their first seasons, never mind their first episodes, so i'll give LA time to settle and then see what i think...

That ACDC Chick
the only good character on NCIS: LA is the sexy geek/techie

sadly though, it isnt really enough for me to get into it like with the regular NCIS

-Pr-
Watched both. Both were ok, imo. LA was better than last week, though, imo.

BruceSkywalker
Watched both. Both were ok, imo. LA was better than last week, though, imo.

yeah LA was... also i was glad that kinzie had something to do instead of in the office..

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yeah LA was... also i was glad that kinzie had something to do instead of in the office..

yeah. she looked hot too.

loved the little in-joke dinozzo used when referring to gibbs as superman, seeing as harmon will be playing superman in dc's next animated feature...

BruceSkywalker
yeah. she looked hot too.

loved the little in-joke dinozzo used when referring to gibbs as superman, seeing as harmon will be playing superman in dc's next animated feature...

yeah i caught that..

tonight's shows were really good...

the camaraderie with the cast of ncis la continues to show..

tongiht's show had some nice humorous moments

and i liked that inside joke involving G

saintsaucey
I like that Ziva is now the Proby. though I doubt they will treat her with as much disdain as they treated Tim.

-Pr-
havent watched LA yet, but i did watch NCIS. love that ziva is now the probie. what is that now, 5, 6 years of dinozzo calling mcgee probie?

That ACDC Chick
havent watched LA yet, but i did watch NCIS. love that ziva is now the probie. what is that now, 5, 6 years of dinozzo calling mcgee probie?
my dad tottally thought Vance wasn't gonna sign off on it laughing out loud

but we all know that Tony'll never call Ziva "Probie" and hell stick to calling McGee all those lovely variations of the word as he always has

saintsaucey
My guess is the step mom and step daughter found out he was responsible for the death of their husband/father and were getting their revenge.

I am 20 minutes into the episode.

BruceSkywalker
liked both episodes tonight..

great seeing abby in LA, even though it was only for a few minutes

saintsaucey
My ending would have been better.

darthmaul1
I love NCIS it is the best of the CSI shows, the characters the humor everything is great.
NCIS LA is a piece of shit, it reminds me of baywatch meets TJ HOOKER.
the characters suck, there is next to no forensics.
I fast forwarded through last nights episode cause i wanted to see kelly hu (she is sexy) and she was in it for all of maybe 3 min.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by darthmaul1
I love NCIS it is the best of the CSI shows, the characters the humor everything is great.
NCIS LA is a piece of shit, it reminds me of baywatch meets TJ HOOKER.
the characters suck, there is next to no forensics.
I fast forwarded through last nights episode cause i wanted to see kelly hu (she is sexy) and she was in it for all of maybe 3 min.
ummmmmmmmm............. NCIS isnt part of the CSI series bermm

BruceSkywalker
Liked both shows

good to see Muse Watson

BruceSkywalker
i liked both shows tonight..

but in regard to ncis...Leon should have killed Kai and not Jackie

BruceSkywalker
the shows were all right tonight

That ACDC Chick
McGee's loosing weight :shock:

BruceSkywalker
both shows return tonight

Lord Shadow Z
I watch this show now and again, mostly because of Gibbs, such a cool character, certainly doesn't take any crap from anyone!

Gibbs (to the director): ' I don't leave my people behind, it's a Marine thing!'

Heard that quote a few weeks back in the episode where McGee was accused of killing an undercover cop.

Dr Mystery
I liked the free-running chase scene with O'Donnell.

alex4u
i am not a fan of NCIS

BruceSkywalker
both shows have been great so far this season

Dreampanther
I absolutely LOVE NCIS - as does everybody in my house. The team dynamics works fantastically well, and Gibbs has a lot of presence in the show (must come from all his acting experience - he was excellent opposite Sean Connery and Meg Ryan in The Presidio). I have all the NCIS seasons, and have watched most of the episodes more than once.

In fact, I even went so far as to get the two episodes from JAG wherein the NCIS team makes their debut (and I am not a JAG fan). What was awesome about those episodes is that the NCIS team immediately took over the show, and rather than featuring the JAG team, even though it was part of the JAG show, the episodes mainly focused on Gibbs and his team.

As for the NCIS LA series - blegh. Got bored after a couple of episodes.

possible9800
this is very talented show,I ever see this show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.