Solid Snake vs Agent 47 and Sam Fisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

V de Fournée
Solid Snake versus the cold-blooded assassin and Echelon's top Splinter Cell agent. (All in their prime)

Solid Snake has been attempting to take down Third Echelon, and in a last, desperate attempt, Lambert hires Agent 47 to aid Sam Fisher in taking down the Snake. Snake enters an evacuated Third Echelon HQ and attempts to hunt to Sam Fisher. Snake knows the two are in the building with him, and vice versa, but neither knows exactly where their oppnent(s) are/is. Who will find and kill their enemy/enemies first? Agent 47 and Sam Fisher or Solid Snake?

niduin
well with just the info you gave i would say snake takes this, 47 would be almost no threat snake would come up behind him and slit his throat before he knew he was there, and sam just isnt as good as snake

Gumachi
Team 2. 47 distracts Snake, while Sam climbs on a pipe, and breaks his neck.

niduin
ok that might work if snake was an idiot, he would be stealthed not being seen and he would kill 47 and get out of there before sam would get to him, and if sam does get to him snake is a way better fighter than sam and also his radar system would show where they both are anyway so sneaking up on him is out

Zack Fair
TBH only way I see them effectively putting Snake down is if Sam engages Snake in firearms for a moment and Agent 47 snipes Snake in the middle of the battle. But even that is going to be tough IMO.

First_Tsurugi06
Snake at his prime w/his best equipment makes him virtually undetectable. Octocamo blocks him from heat and night vision goggles, aside from literally blending in with whatever he leans against, and even just by feats he trumps at least Fisher.

V de Fournée
hrmmm, what if this was Big Boss?

niduin
big boss is even better, he was a master at stealth and a better fighter than snake

KingD19
Plus Snake has the Bandanna and the infinite ammo clip.

Phanteros
Originally posted by KingD19
Plus Snake has the Bandanna and the infinite ammo clip. gameplay mechanic

V de Fournée
lol hrmm...as you can tell, I don't know my Snakes well. I guess Agent 47 and Sam can't beat Snake unless they have a great, uneven advantage.

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by Phanteros
gameplay mechanic

It isn't.

Snake in a cut scene told Raiden he had infinite ammo due to his headband.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by niduin
big boss is even better, he was a master at stealth and a better fighter than snake

Solid Snake is also a master of stealth and Big Boss & SS are equals as stated by Kojima himself.

Sado22
are kojima's interviews like his cutscenes? LONG?

Nemesis X
Snake. Old fart has a massive laser cannon he took from Crying Wolf.

Sado22
and the ultimate jobber aura with it

niduin
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
It isn't.

Snake in a cut scene told Raiden he had infinite ammo due to his headband. well to be fair, Hideo Kojima has an awesome sence of humor, and that was definately a joke wasnt meant to be serious otherwise he would have it in mgs4

Sado22
yeah i mean, shite, if that's the case then Big Boss practically has orgams everytime he sees a cardboard box because "i felt i had to be inside it, and when i put it on i felt an inner silence and peace, i was content and relaxed like i was always meant to be here. no more than that...it was MY DESTINY to be here!"

laughing out loud

Hewhoknowsall
Snake is basically superhuman. Neither of his opponents are.

Snake wins, unless if 47 or Sam gets in a lucky shot to the head.

Sado22
actually 47 is "superhuman" as well. he has more strength and endurance and damage soak than others and also has a faster healing than normal humans. Snake's not superhuman in that sense. he's just one tough SOB is all.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Sado22
actually 47 is "superhuman" as well. he has more strength and endurance and damage soak than others and also has a faster healing than normal humans. Snake's not superhuman in that sense. he's just one tough SOB is all.

And lets not forget that Snake has a better arsenal of weapons.

Weapons in Hitman < Weapons in Metal Gear Solid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.