Odin Vs. Superman Prime!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Ok let's do it!!!!

quanchi112
Odin, easily.

xJLxKing
It was done before. Odin wins because he can exploits Superman Prime's weakness.

Survivor19
Odin depowers Prime. And feeds him to his raven.

leonheartmm
prime easily.

kgkg
Prime hasn't done anything to suggest he can beat Odin. The guy has power to stop time and teleport everyone on earth , and has galactic feats.

Warlord
Odin

Hitman911
Odin>>Infinity Watch>>>> Prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
prime easily. Even though he has struggled against far less.

leonheartmm
^so has odin and king thor. heck surfer has struggleg against black panthers. its called PIS, and low end showings and cant be used on its own in debates.

Hitman911
Originally posted by quanchi112
Even though he has struggled against far less. Well Leo says that Prime helped defeat the AM whom he says is greater than all Celestials AND Galactus.....lol

iceman24567
Guardian amped Prime beats Odin.

Harbinger
Odin takes Prime to school.

quanchi112
^so has odin and king thor. heck surfer has struggleg against black panthers. its called PIS, and low end showings and cant be used on its own in debates. What showing does Prime have that puts him on Odin's level?Originally posted by xJLxKing
It was done before. Odin wins because he can exploits Superman Prime's weakness. What weakness?Originally posted by iceman24567
Guardian amped Prime beats Odin. How?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Hitman911
Well Leo says that Prime helped defeat the AM whom he says is greater than all Celestials AND Galactus.....lol

seeing as the anti monitor has absorbed countless UNIVERSES id say it trumps anything galactus or celestials are capable of or even the basic abstracts below LT.

iceman24567
How? The same way Thanos beats the Destroyer.

xJLxKing
What showing does Prime have that puts him on Odin's level? What weakness? How?
Red Sun Radiation! Duh!

leonheartmm
What showing does Prime have that puts him on Odin's level? What weakness? How?

defeating ion
destroying the anti monitor
beating mostly any1 who came his way
the fact that he is basically a power model for pre crisis superman as stated by dc

Hitman911
I don't think Prime would defeat the Infinity Watch....

xJLxKing
Good thing we don't pay you to think stick out tongue

Harbinger
Wait, beating Yat as Ion was impressive enough to suggest he takes a skyfather?

And when did Prime beat SC AM? You mean when he flew through his heart after AM had survived Warworld and the yellow battery detonating near him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Red Sun Radiation! Duh! When has Odin ever used red sun radiation on anyone?Originally posted by leonheartmm
defeating ion
destroying the anti monitor
beating mostly any1 who came his way
the fact that he is basically a power model for pre crisis superman as stated by dc Ion was also defeated off panel in a gl comic.

He bfred an extremely weakened Am. Context.

xJLxKing
When has Odin ever used red sun radiation on anyone?.
You are useless!

leonheartmm
^yes. the same yat that was the guardians and thr green lantern's greatest weapon. and yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
Wait, beating Yat as Ion was impressive enough to suggest he takes a skyfather?

And when did Prime beat SC AM? You mean when he flew through his heart after AM had survived Warworld and the yellow battery detonating near him? Don't waste your time on leon. Context means very little and his rationale makes no sense. Skrulls are the same as the character they are imitating and all Ions are the same.

iceman24567
lol

quanchi112
You are useless! That isn't a counter. It's a flame.Originally posted by leonheartmm
^yes. the same yat that was the guardians and thr green lantern's greatest weapon. and yes. He ended up being a joke and is nothing even close to the original Ion as of yet.

leonheartmm

when he has shattered realitie with his punches and caused retcons??? yeah, we shud really care about what YOU think.......

Mindset
. . .

leonheartmm
Don't waste your time on leon. Context means very little and his rationale makes no sense. Skrulls are the same as the character they are imitating and all Ions are the same.

says the idiot who has been raped no less than four times and proven a liar with on panel context on just as many? lmao as i said, theres a reason names like QUAN are used as recognisable cautonary tails in debate forums.

DarkOdin
when he has shattered realitie with his punches and caused retcons??? yeah, we shud really care about what YOU think.......

Well marvel actually has walls to punch into different realities Odin will use his pimp hand to break thru

Also the superman he kill broke thru into a different reality and he was not on primes "level" lesser beings have done it

Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't waste your time on leon. Context means very little and his rationale makes no sense. Skrulls are the same as the character they are imitating and all Ions are the same.

hysterical

quanchi112
when he has shattered realitie with his punches and caused retcons??? yeah, we shud really care about what YOU think....... What does that have to do with this thread? Why hasn't Prime just ko'd Superman yet? Why does he need all the help he is receiving in legion? He was totally outclassed by the Flash and is currently taking on Superboy. laughing out loud Originally posted by leonheartmm
says the idiot who has been raped no less than four times and proven a liar with on panel context on just as many? lmao as i said, theres a reason names like QUAN are used as recognisable cautonary tails in debate forums. Spell check. Use it.

xJLxKing
That isn't a counter. It's a flame.
No, it's not.

Obviously, if he hasn't done it, then he can't do it right?

Warlord
Amped Prime would stilll lose but it's much closer

leonheartmm
plot lines, same reason anti monitor didnt just kill every1 in crisis on infinite, same reason zero hour ion had to die to defeat the sun eater, same reason superman was able to deactivate megeddon. if people just went on power there wudnt be much of a plot. superman prime taking on the identity of superman is iconic and cant be rushed

brain, use it.........oh wait, im sorry, u dont have one....

vlaaad12345
Prime is the TT now so he likely wins.

Hitman911
Sub-Skyfather

Apocalypes (W/ Celestial Tech& year prep), Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer,Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Dr. Doom(w/Hulkbuster & 3weeks prep), Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, The General (Shaggy Man), Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Hyperstorm, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superman Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Tanaraq, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Sub-Skyfather........Sub/Below/Beneath/Under.....

I don't under stand this Prime>>>>AM, Galactus, Celestials, etc when he's clearly stated as being on the tier below Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
plot lines, same reason anti monitor didnt just kill every1 in crisis on infinite, same reason zero hour ion had to die to defeat the sun eater, same reason superman was able to deactivate megeddon. if people just went on power there wudnt be much of a plot. superman prime taking on the identity of superman is iconic and cant be rushed

brain, use it.........oh wait, im sorry, u dont have one....

Bio on "Zero Hour Ion" and "Megeddon" please.

leonheartmm
^havent you read zero hour or world war 3????????

hitman, how the HELL do you put thanos and hyperstorm on the same power level or thanos or prime ont the same tier?!?!?! thanos is clearly a good example of sub skyfather powers, hyperstrom/ion and prime are NOT!!!!!!!!!!! why cant u see this ???

quanchi112
No, it's not.

Obviously, if he hasn't done it, then he can't do it right? I am saying he hasn't so he doesn't do it here.

he doesn't need to. he is flat out more powerful than Prime. he wrecks him.Originally posted by leonheartmm

brain, use it.........oh wait, im sorry, u dont have one.... no expression no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bio on "Zero Hour Ion" and "Megeddon" please.

hysterical

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
hysterical laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

xJLxKing
I am saying he hasn't so he doesn't do it here.

He has the ability, and he knows that Superman is extremely vulnerable to it.

quanchi112
He has the ability, and he knows that Superman is extremely vulnerable to it. Does Odin have the pc all of a sudden?

Hitman911

hitman, how the HELL do you put thanos and hyperstorm on the same power level or thanos or prime ont the same tier?!?!?! thanos is clearly a good example of sub skyfather powers, hyperstrom/ion and prime are NOT!!!!!!!!!!! why cant u see this ??? Fist off, it's not my list, ask Illadelph...second, if you compare the quality of opposition between Thanos and Prime...it';s not even close.. Thanos single handedly owned Marvel on more than one occasion...

xJLxKing
Does Odin have the pc all of a sudden?
What the f**k? PC as in Computer?? Then no, he doesn't need it. It's common knowledge that Prime is vulnerable to RSR

quanchi112
What the f**k? PC as in Computer?? Then no, he doesn't need it. It's common knowledge that Prime is vulnerable to RSR Power cosmic. laughing out loud You are such a noob.

xJLxKing
Power cosmic. laughing out loud You are such a noob.
I don't think you should play any more games especially if you use a word like Noob.

DarkOdin
Power cosmic. laughing out loud You are such a noob.

Odin has knowledge of the runes which give help a level of cosic awareness or omnisense what ever you want to call it.

odin has be shown to create a sun before and we seen the odinpower ingnite starts so it has the power to do so.

Also prime as been shown to not have any defence to my knowledge of being able to resist getting teleported so Odin could teleport him into a red sun.

quanchi112
I don't think you should play any more games especially if you use a word like Noob. Can Thor also create red solar radiation?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Odin has knowledge of the runes which give help a level of cosic awareness or omnisense what ever you want to call it.

odin has be shown to create a sun before and we seen the odinpower ingnite starts so it has the power to do so.

Also prime as been shown to not have any defence to my knowledge of being able to resist getting teleported so Odin could teleport him into a red sun. Creating a sun and shooting red solar radiation are two completely different things.

Hitman911

Also prime as been shown to not have any defence to my knowledge of being able to resist getting teleported so Odin could teleport him into a red sun. Now the Prime fanboy are gunna say that Prime is impervious to BFR lol!!!

xJLxKing
Creating a sun and shooting red solar radiation are two completely different things. it what way? They both harm will hide Superman Prime's power.

leonheartmm
Fist off, it's not my list, ask Illadelph...second, if you compare the quality of opposition between Thanos and Prime...it';s not even close.. Thanos single handedly owned Marvel on more than one occasion...

...........dude................

this is..............hopeless.............

when has thanos EVER owned marvel with his own power?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

cosmic cubes- check

infinity gauntlett- check

heart of the universe- check

you are obviously a newbie so ill let it slide, but SERIOUSLY, start reading some comics. thanos is a nobody when compared to prime based on power. and btw, when thanos DID own marvel with those artifact, he was lightyears ahead of odin in power.

DarkOdin
Creating a sun and shooting red solar radiation are two completely different things.

So lets get this right

Red sun makes red radiation

You can make sun but you can't make radiation

laughing out loud

DarkOdin
Now the Prime fanboy are gunna say that Prime is impervious to BFR lol!!!

Good job know you gave them the idea stick out tongue

quanchi112
So lets get this right

Red sun makes red radiation

You can make sun but you can't make radiation

laughing out loud Did Odin create a red or yellow sun? You know what powers up Prime while one depowers Prime. Creating a sun is different than blasting red solar radiation.

DarkOdin
Did Odin create a red or yellow sun? You know what powers up Prime while one depowers Prime. Creating a sun is different than blasting red solar radiation.

He created a yellow sun which proves he can creat a red.

The only difference between a yellow a a red sun is the red is a weaker version not as hot/less energy in it.

in order of suns/stars heat/energy output

White>BLue>yellow>red

This is basic knowledge/science so don't tell be odin with cosmic awarness would not know.

quanchi112
He created a yellow sun which proves he can creat a red.

The only difference between a yellow a a red sun is the red is a weaker version not as hot/less energy in it.

in order of suns/stars heat/energy output

White>BLue>yellow>red

This is basic knowledge/science so don't tell be odin with cosmic awarness would not know. So Odin has cosmic awareness now and he jumps Thanos who was trying to save his son....interesting.

My point is he cannpt and has not blasted red solar radiation. If you want to argue he creates a red sun that's fine by me.

Hitman911
...........dude................

this is..............hopeless.............

when has thanos EVER owned marvel with his own power?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

cosmic cubes- check

infinity gauntlett- check

heart of the universe- check

you are obviously a newbie so ill let it slide, but SERIOUSLY, start reading some comics. thanos is a nobody when compared to prime based on power. and btw, when thanos DID own marvel with those artifact, he was lightyears ahead of odin in power. Not with his power but his intellect my friend...Thanos is smarter than Prime deal with it. Go to Odin's respect thread....spend 5 min there then come back and tell me Prime wins..

leonheartmm
^i think i know more about thanos than his respect thread. i have read nearly every appearance of his. YOU shud realise that INTELLECT is not considered when comparing power levels. also, odin's INTELLECT never game him the personal victory without an artifact of power which wasnt his own, that is a moot point. thanos is obviously smarter than prime, but in a VS he will LOSE badly againsty prime. also, this has nuthing to do with prime being more powerful than odin.

quanchi112
^i think i know more about thanos than his respect thread. i have read nearly every appearance of his. YOU shud realise that INTELLECT is not considered when comparing power levels. also, odin's INTELLECT never game him the personal victory without an artifact of power which wasnt his own, that is a moot point. thanos is obviously smarter than prime, but in a VS he will LOSE badly againsty prime. also, this has nuthing to do with prime being more powerful than odin. How is Prime more powerful than Odin?

DarkOdin

DarkOdin
So Odin has cosmic awareness now and he jumps Thanos who was trying to save his son....interesting.

My point is he cannpt and has not blasted red solar radiation. If you want to argue he creates a red sun that's fine by me.

It is thru the runes that gives him knowledge of this.

Try to bring up a vaild point.

HOw did odin learn how to make a sun thru read books at the local library or maybe thru asgardian grade school.

As all of you arguments there is no point.

And why would odin has to shoot red radation when he can creat the sun right next to prime.

Surprise a topic of Odin and Prime is being make and you bring in Thanos laughing

vlaaad12345
I guess we are assuming prime doesn't get to use his TT powers in which case odin def wins against non guardian amped prime.

guy222
Odin

quanchi112
It is thru the runes that gives him knowledge of this.

Try to bring up a vaild point.

HOw did odin learn how to make a sun thru read books at the local library or maybe thru asgardian grade school.

As all of you arguments there is no point.

And why would odin has to shoot red radation when he can creat the sun right next to prime.

Surprise a topic of Odin and Prime is being make and you bring in Thanos laughing The point is he has never blasted red solar radiation before. That is the point.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
I guess we are assuming prime doesn't get to use his TT powers in which case odin def wins against non guardian amped prime. That is Prime Trapper while this is superboy Prime. Huge difference let alone the fact we really haven't seen this Prime trapper in action as of yet.

Enyalus
Odin. Every time. With ease.

Anyone who claims otherwise needs to visit a mental institution and have a vasectomy, because I don't want those idiots polluting the gene pool any more than it already is.

Please and thank you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Odin. Every time. With ease.

Anyone who claims otherwise needs to visit a mental institution and have a vasectomy, because I don't want those idiots polluting the gene pool any more than it already is.

Please and thank you. This is spite. And I approve this message.

shokosugi
everybody knows Prime wins against this old hippy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
everybody knows Prime wins against this old hippy. How?

DarkOdin
The point is he has never blasted red solar radiation before. That is the point.

NO Your ppoint was he couldn't do it.

Then your point was he could only create a yellow sun not a red.

So my point is you have none.

Your knowledge of Odin is lacking which would be fine. If you learn to admit when some one has a point you were trolling for 3 pages and proven wroung and you try to twist other peoples word around.

Rage.Of.Olympus
everybody knows Prime wins against this old hippy.

Aren't you tired off wanking to Superman 24/7?

quanchi112
NO Your ppoint was he couldn't do it.

Then your point was he could only create a yellow sun not a red.

So my point is you have none.

Your knowledge of Odin is lacking which would be fine. If you learn to admit when some one has a point you were trolling for 3 pages and proven wroung and you try to twist other peoples word around. My point was he has never done so. Bringing it up as a viable option doesn't work here.

shokosugi
How?

ok simple...

if ((Odin == magical) && (Prime == immune to magic))
Prime RAPES Odin;

Enyalus
Prime RAPES Odin;
Did you just use C++ code for that analogy?

Wow.

...Props for that.

But anywho, the Odinforce isn't inherently magical. Its godly essence.

xJLxKing
My point was he has never done so. Bringing it up as a viable option doesn't work here.
He creates a Red Sun Radiation.
WTF is your point? You are a pain!

quanchi112
ok simple...

Prime RAPES Odin; When has it been explained that Prime is completely immune to magic? Odin isn't just magical friend.Originally posted by xJLxKing
He creates a Red Sun Radiation.
WTF is your point? You are a pain! He has never done so. Do you mean he creates a red sun?

Galvaclaw
I'm with Odin here, current Superman was strong enough to bloody adult time trapper SBP. Admitedly while current superman is cruising towards pre crisis territory that's still not Odin -blow up galaxies- Borson level.

xJLxKing

same thing?

quanchi112
same thing? I disagree and don't use feats never before seen on panel.

DarkOdin
I disagree and don't use feats never before seen on panel.

Creating a red sun which is red radiation. You can disagree all you want
your wroung and proven wroung you have litttle to no knowledge of odin the oidnpower can create and maniulate energy.

this is not a thanos thread just give up and admit ou are wroung.

nicamarvin
quachi you are something special....your logic>>>>insanity

Endless Mike
Considering he's now the Time Trapper I say he wins

zeel
odin

quanchi112
your wroung and proven wroung you have litttle to no knowledge of odin the oidnpower can create and maniulate energy.

this is not a thanos thread just give up and admit ou are wroung. The point is he might create a red sun, but he isn't blasting solar radiation. It isn't in character for him to do so. I don't list feats never before seen and count them as viable options. Originally posted by nicamarvin
quachi you are something special....your logic>>>>insanity It's common sense really.Originally posted by Endless Mike
Considering he's now the Time Trapper I say he wins This isn't about prime trapper it's about Prime.

Mindset
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Considering he's now the Time Trapper I say he wins His future self is Time Trapper, not his current, right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
His future self is Time Trapper, not his current, right? Yep. It's also a specific version. I have never seen someone midway into a thread just morph into a more powerful version who has done nothing as of yet to suggest he can take on Odin. It's completely ridiculous.

xJLxKing
Yep. It's also a specific version. I have never seen someone midway into a thread just morph into a more powerful version who has done nothing as of yet to suggest he can take on Odin. It's completely ridiculous.
It's too early

quanchi112
It's too early It's about Prime anyways not Prime trapper.

xJLxKing
It's about Prime anyways not Prime trapper.
The are the same character. I don't know why you are calling him Prime Trapper. He is still called Time Trapper just his identity changed. It also seems he got a new set of power which seems powerful.

h1a8
speed kills

quanchi112
The are the same character. I don't know why you are calling him Prime Trapper. He is still called Time Trapper just his identity changed. It also seems he got a new set of power which seems powerful. He is being called the Prime Trapper. We haven't seen what Prime can do as the Time Trapper. That's the point.Originally posted by h1a8
speed kills Prime doesn't use his speed anyways and has only used it to avoid the flashes.

xJLxKing
He is being called the Prime Trapper. We haven't seen what Prime can do as the Time Trapper. That's the point. Prime doesn't use his speed anyways and has only used it to avoid the flashes.
His name is Time Trapper. You can call him Jackass Trapper doesn't mean his name is jackass trapper

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
speed kills
Yes, its a very dangerous drug. You should stop using it before posting. Try some of the lighter stuff like marijuana first.

quanchi112
His name is Time Trapper. You can call him Jackass Trapper doesn't mean his name is jackass trapper You remind me of leonheart.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/30-7.jpg

xJLxKing
You remind me of leonheart.

The page is split!!
One side shows present, while other shows future.

Enyalus
Looking at Prime's nipples is just...

xJLxKing
disgusting?

Enyalus
droolio

quanchi112
The page is split!!
One side shows present, while other shows future. I know it is. He is going to be called the prime trapper when referring to Prime as the trapper.

h1a8
Prime doesn't use his speed anyways and has only used it to avoid the flashes.

So I guess Prime is too stupid to use speed after having basic knowledge of what Odin can do, just like he didn't use speed on the flashes after having basic knowledge of them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes, its a very dangerous drug. You should stop using it before posting. Try some of the lighter stuff like marijuana first. bravo clapping

quanchi112
So I guess Prime is too stupid to use speed after having basic knowledge of what Odin can do, just like he didn't use speed on the flashes after having basic knowledge of them.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Prime has never speed blitzed anyone. You argue based on powersets which is what we don't do here. Even on cbr Odin easily crushes Prime and they argue based off of powersets. Far too powerful and he annihilates Prime.

DarkOdin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No but Odin is not stupid either. Stopping time will put an end to primes speed blitz.

carver9
Prime has never speed blitzed anyone. You argue based on powersets which is what we don't do here. Even on cbr Odin easily crushes Prime and they argue based off of powersets. Far too powerful and he annihilates Prime.

I agree so much with this post. The powerset of both of these characters are so much on a different scale that its ridiculous.

zeel
odins knowledge is so vast its not funny, prime is but a child in a mans body.

prime is not punching his way outta this one, unless a D.C writter gets ahold of the script. Regaurdless of the fact this will be a excellent fight and neither oponent is going to own the other.

Odin FTW everytime.

xJLxKing
Prime is almost unbeatable because of the plot. In LO3W, he defeats Bart, Sodam and so much more very easily.

ThunderGodEneru
No but Odin is not stupid either. Stopping time will put an end to primes speed blitz. Prime is the Time Trapper now. dur

Nah but Odin still wins. Weakness exploitation for a quick win.

Grinning Goku
Odin.

xJLxKing
The answer to this fight will be different by the end of LO3W

ares834

First creating a red star, not sun, and shooting red radiation are two completley seperate things. To create a star you simply need to create a massive load of hydrogen and start fusing it, to create radiation is something completley different.

Just cause the odin force can create and manipulate energy doesn't mean he can use it create red radiation.

Edit: Odin wins.

ares834
The answer to this fight will be different by the end of LO3W
Agreed.

h1a8
No but Odin is not stupid either. Stopping time will put an end to primes speed blitz.

Odin can't stop time. And if he could he couldn't do it before Prime knocks him out.

Enyalus
Odin can't stop time.
Yes he can. And has done it multiple times. KG showed you one of the times a while back.

quanchi112
Prime is almost unbeatable because of the plot. In LO3W, he defeats Bart, Sodam and so much more very easily. Prime has done nothing to suggest he could last three minutes with Odin.Originally posted by h1a8
Odin can't stop time. And if he could he couldn't do it before Prime knocks him out. How would you know? You seem to show zero knowledge about most of the characters you choose to debate with.

xJLxKing
Prime has done nothing to suggest he could last three minutes with Odin.
With the amount of PIS going on in LO3W, I think he can

quanchi112
With the amount of PIS going on in LO3W, I think he can He is being aided. He was poisoned and was aided moments afterwards. He doesn't have a team here. He has done nothing to suggest he can take on Odin. He'd need a team with him just to confront Odin.

xJLxKing
He is being aided. He was poisoned and was aided moments afterwards. He doesn't have a team here. He has done nothing to suggest he can take on Odin. He'd need a team with him just to confront Odin.
WTF do you think PIS stands for?

quanchi112
WTF do you think PIS stands for? What has Prime done that suggests he can take on Odin in this arc?

xJLxKing
What has Prime done that suggests he can take on Odin in this arc?
I will save you the trouble and just repeat my statement.

Prime is almost unbeatable because of the plot. In LO3W, he defeats Bart, Sodam and so much more very easily.

quanchi112

Prime is almost unbeatable because of the plot. In LO3W, he defeats Bart, Sodam and so much more very easily. He isn't even close to unbeatable. He has received help multiple times throughout the arc. He will lose in the next issue because it's the last one.

That's like claiming that Annihilus was unbeatable until the last issue. LOL.

xJLxKing
He isn't even close to unbeatable. He has received help multiple times throughout the arc. He will lose in the next issue because it's the last one.

That's like claiming that Annihilus was unbeatable until the last issue. LOL.
He was because of the Plot.

zeel
Prime has done nothing to suggest he could last three minutes with Odin. How would you know? You seem to show zero knowledge about most of the characters you choose to debate with.

Im with you that odin would defeat prime. BUt in all fairness if thanos can put up a fight against odin then so could prime.

quanchi112
He was because of the Plot. No, he isn't. He has been aided thus far and has one of the baddest supporting casts of villains backing him to date. Like any villain the usually last until the final issue of the arc.Originally posted by zeel
Im with you that odin would defeat prime. BUt in all fairness if thanos can put up a fight against odin then so could prime. Thanos is a lot more than Prime imo.

Hitman911

Prime is almost unbeatable because of the plot. In LO3W, he defeats Bart, Sodam and so much more very easily. Every one Prime defeated isn't worthy to stand in Odin's presence..

Thanos is a lot more than Prime imo.
Co signed....

quanchi112
Every one Prime defeated isn't worthy to stand in Odin's presence..

Thanos is a lot more than Prime imo.
Co signed.... thumb up

iceman24567
Let me get this straight Thanos can beat Odin but it's out of the question to think Prime can? Bias laughing

ares834
Originally posted by iceman24567
Let me get this straight Thanos can beat Odin but it's out of the question to think Prime can? Bias laughing
No, they think Thanos can beat prime... laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Let me get this straight Thanos can beat Odin but it's out of the question to think Prime can? Bias laughing Thanos has better showings and has actually done well against Odin. Context ftw.Originally posted by ares834
No, they think Thanos can beat prime... laughing Thanos owns Prime all day.

Hitman911
Thanos with prep PWNs soooo bad!

xJLxKing
Thanos owns Prime all day.
Again with that crap!! eek!

quanchi112
Again with that crap!! eek! I responded to ares.

xJLxKing
I responded to ares.
And I quoted you !

quanchi112
And I quoted you ! You acted like you were shocked and that I just stated it with no reason to do so. I had every reason to state it.

Naija boy
still Odin no prob

zeel
No, he isn't. He has been aided thus far and has one of the baddest supporting casts of villains backing him to date. Like any villain the usually last until the final issue of the arc. Thanos is a lot more than Prime imo.

mabey, im just saying your not giving prime any credit.

Btw odin FTw again =)

Nestical
ODIN DAMMIT

Hitman911
Odin

With ease...

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
mabey, im just saying your not giving prime any credit.

Btw odin FTw again =) I like Prime and give him tons of credit, but the guy can't stand up to Odin.

Hitman911
I like Prime and give him tons of credit, but the guy can't stand up to Odin. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.