Martian Manhunter Vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Martian Manhunter lands on the moon to just to explore.

Neither does he know, Black Bolt is there.

Black Blot points to MM to leave.

MM doesn't want to leave.

In all out war, who wins?

psycho gundam
why doesn't j'onn want to leave?

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
why doesn't j'onn want to leave?
He's fallen in love with Medusa.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's fallen in love with Medusa.

Actually, this is a good idea.

Yeah, he loves Medusa!!

Mindship
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's fallen in love with Medusa. BB ftw...for his woman.

psycho gundam
green paste everywhere

Harbinger
Blackagar Boltagon wins, then has his name changed to something less gay.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Harbinger
Blackagar Boltagon wins, then has his name changed to something less gay.

That's stupid.

Some joke named Harbinger isn't going to rag on Boltagon's name.

Harbinger
sad

Survivor19
I disagree.

Maximus has mindraped BB before, and MM > Maximus.

So, BB gets owned harder than he was in Silent War...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Survivor19
I disagree.

Maximus has mindraped BB before, and MM > Maximus.

So, BB gets owned harder than he was in Silent War...

BB has mindraped Maximus too...

Spire
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Black Blot points to MM to leave.

MM doesn't want to leave.

Epic.

Anyways, MM can take him.

Philosophía
MM.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt's biggest advantage his voice is not going to work here. He is incredibly versatile, but I don't see how he can stop an intangible Martian.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt's biggest advantage his voice is not going to work here. He is incredibly versatile, but I don't see how he can stop an intangible Martian.

Even if he is intangible cant the soundwaves still knock him out. I mean he would still be able to hear. It's not like MM is in the Astral plain. They may not physically touch him, but the headache he gets will take him down.

Juk3n
How was MM pwnt on panel recently?

Can BB do the same?

Mrblonde
How resistant is Black Bolt to mind attacks ?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Even if he is intangible cant the soundwaves still knock him out. I mean he would still be able to hear. It's not like MM is in the Astral plain. They may not physically touch him, but the headache he gets will take him down.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in DC, intangibility has something to do with your body traversing through a temporal dimension. I'm not so sure though.

cloud102
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in DC, intangibility has something to do with your body traversing through a temporal dimension. I'm not so sure though.

You're kinda right. It's been explained that MM phases through another dimension completely.

Mindship
Originally posted by cloud102
You're kinda right. It's been explained that MM phases through another dimension completely.
I wonder if they're using this analogy:

A flatlander is effectively imprisoned in a square. But by moving through another dimension (ie, the 3rd), he can phase through (technically, phase "up and over"wink the barrier of the square.

Original Smurph
Is Martian aversion to fire standard knowledge?

Black Bolt's caused a big enough explosion to counter a solar flare that was gonna take out earth or some shit. Even if it was just gonna take out Attilan, Black Bolt caused a pretty big counter.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

eer

What?

Black Bolt's voice isn't a sound attack. It is caused by a Electron/Particle interruption which results in pure destruction known as his Quasi-Sonic scream. It's not a sonic attack that, produces sound waves, whatever that means. Shock waves, more likely. The sound of his words do not get magnified to unimaginable levels, and cause intense pain to the ears etc. You would be atomized, not deaf. In close proximity to his voice, a human would have some hearing problems for a day or two.

Even if that's how the scream works, John, with his control over his body, could simply choose not to hear anything

Intangible, Black Bolt's voice is not an affective tool against the Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.