superboy-prime vs (current versions) quasar, thor, superman, sentry, and blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
looking for his home, sbp creates another dimensional distortion that leads to marvel earth, superman fallows him into the distortion. on m-earth sbp issues an ultimatum if they don't help him find his home, while this happens superman rallies various heroes to put a stop to his tirade. superman also briefs them on the dire fate if they hold back for even a second, and will fight with all his might since he feels guilty that marvel earth is in danger.

superman coerces prime into space and then thor opens a portal that all the other heroes then emerge from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, no cis since superman knows how bad things can turn out if they don't stop him, and all the other characters will fight the same way.

xJLxKing
Yeah, they will stop him. However, I think that answer will change by June/July.

vansonbee
I believe Prime will be stopped, but few on the other side will die stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Most would die if they get hit by his HV, but the problem is Thor. IF it was Classic he might have more chance.

Enyalus
Spite. Sentry solos him.

Harbinger
Prime gets stomped.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Spite. Sentry solos him.
tank tomcat rifle

Want to reconsider that?

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
tank tomcat rifle

Want to reconsider that?

Hell no:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Sentry_Sexy.jpg

Prime takes one look at Sentry's chizzled features and godlike looks and kills himself out of envy.

nicamarvin
Spite. Sentry solos him.

laughing

vansonbee
Hell no:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Sentry_Sexy.jpg

Prime takes one look at Sentry's chizzled features and godlike looks and kills himself out of envy. Sentry unkillable? cool

Slaanesh
pft..Prime HV quasar head off..take the Q-band for decoration..then he continue to HV the others head off..

quanchi112
Prime loses.

Mindset
Originally posted by Slaanesh
pft..Prime HV quasar head off..take the Q-band for decoration..then he continue to HV the others head off.. Yup, heat vision against one of the best energy manipulators, that should work. smile

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Mindset
Yup, heat vision against one of the best energy manipulators, that should work. smile

of coz it will..it's Prime HV..it was made to work on everybody uhuh

quanchi112
of coz it will..it's Prime HV..it was made to work on everybody uhuh When has he ever heatvisioned someone comparable to these top tiers head off?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has he ever heatvisioned someone comparable to these top tiers head off?
Superman in two occasions. Put peirced him.
Once in the torso, and another in his hand.

quanchi112
Once in the torso, and another in his hand. I said head off..... laughing out loud

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has he ever heatvisioned someone comparable to these top tiers head off?

are u questioning the awesomeness of Prime HV estahuh

guy222
team

shokosugi
Prime loses against Superman. everybody else dies.

Warlord
Originally posted by shokosugi
Prime loses against Superman. everybody else dies.
rock

Galvaclaw
Once in the torso, and another in his hand.

Didn't Johns have Chris kent do the same thing to Zod?

Galvaclaw
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2827/2829f.jpg

Okay I was right.

quanchi112
are u questioning the awesomeness of Prime HV estahuh I love Prime I am just saying he isn't heatvisioning characters heads off.Originally posted by shokosugi
Prime loses against Superman. everybody else dies. If it were in a dc book he would lose to Superman at the end of the comic, but on here he crushes Superman one on one. This team would flat out overwhelm him.

vlaaad12345
Zod nor any other post crisis kryptonian is equal to superman and prime has blown a giant hole in supes not just pierced his hand and he wasn't at full strength when he pierced superman the other time,prime loses due to the amount of energy dudes in this fight unless we allow timetrappers feats.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superboy Prime gets stomped.

psycho gundam
bump kwasny

Charmander
Time Trapper wins

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superboy Prime gets stomped.

jrodslam
Prime wins.

Hyperion Prime
SBP wins this. What are they going to do to stop him? Dude is FTL in speed and can push planets around. Thor would be the last man standing. He maybe able to beat Prime like he did Bor, but Prime is way faster than Bor

Enyalus
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
SBP wins this. What are they going to do to stop him? Dude is FTL in speed and can push planets around. Thor would be the last man standing. He maybe able to beat Prime like he did Bor, but Prime is way faster than Bor
Thor, Superman, Sentry, and Blackbolt are all capable of busting planets. So...

And although he's got no feats right now, I'm betting Richard Rider as Quasar's gonna be ****ing awesome.

Hyperion Prime
Thor, Superman, Sentry, and Blackbolt are all capable of busting planets. So...

And although he's got no feats right now, I'm betting Richard Rider as Quasar's gonna be ****ing awesome.

Busting Planets is one thing, but SBP can actually move them around.

Charmander
Busting Planets is one thing, but SBP can actually move them around. What the **** does that have to do with anything?

Is he going to move the people he's fighting around?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Charmander
What the **** does that have to do with anything?

Is he going to move the people he's fighting around?

It means SBP is stronger than any of these guys

Charmander
It means SBP is stronger than any of these guys Which equates into hitting power?

OneDumbG0
I still think I'm in the distinct minority of people who thinks Superman going all-out on his own would match Superman Prime pretty well. Sorry, but Superman Prime has never impressed me with anything more than his recuperative abilities in yellow sunlight.

Team wins handily.

Charmander
What if Prime was going all out?

Slaanesh
he will kill them all

OneDumbG0
What if Prime was going all out? Prime is always going all out. Which is what makes him so dangerous.

Charmander
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Prime is always going all out. Which is what makes him so dangerous. Really? He seems more so joking most of the time to me, without caring of the consequences.

OneDumbG0
^ Jokin around does not necessarily mean he is holding back. Mike Tyson could be sparring with a bunch of amateurs and cracking wise about fornicating with their mommas but still trying to crush their skulls.

Charmander
^ Jokin around does not necessarily mean he is holding back. Mike Tyson could be sparring with a bunch of amateurs and cracking wise about fornicating with their mommas but still trying to crush their skulls. The only difference is that Mike Tyson was completely serious about that type of shit...

OneDumbG0
^ And Superman Prime has never evidenced a single instance where he was holding back. Even when he didn't mean to hurt people, he ripped people in half by accident in Infinite Crisis. Which is what Superman would do without any self-control or if he were to not hold back.

Charmander
^ And Superman Prime has never evidenced a single instance where he was holding back. Even when he didn't mean to hurt people, he ripped people in half by accident in Infinite Crisis. Which is what Superman would do without any self-control or if he were to not hold back. So, Prime ripped people in half by accident, yet there's not a single instance where he's holding back?

Also, I never said Prime holds back either, I just said he doesn't go all out. He doesn't pull punches, but that doesn't mean he's outright going all out either.

OneDumbG0
^ Exactly. Because he didn't mean to kill people but since he wasn't holding back, his strength unintentionally ripped people apart. An accident.

That's your assertion. But I think it's easily more arguable that he is going all-out all the time. If you're arguing he has never ever gone all-out, well... it's hard to prove a negative. But as far as I've seen, he's had more than enough reason in a lot of his fights to exert his full power. And I don't see a noticeable difference between Superman Prime's attitude when he fights against Supermen 1+2, the GL Corps, the Justice League/Society/Titans, Sodam Yat Ion, Anti-Monitor, the Sinestro Corps, Monarch, or the Legion of Super-Heroes.

If you think he's never had to exert his full power, well... that's your opinion. I think he's had to in more than a few occasions. But even in situations where he doesn't, he lets loose. Which is the reason for the violent and catastrophic consequences of his melees.

Charmander
^ Exactly. Because he didn't mean to kill people but since he wasn't holding back, his strength unintentionally ripped people apart. An accident.

That's your assertion. But I think it's easily more arguable that he is going all-out all the time. If you're arguing he has never ever gone all-out, well... it's hard to prove a negative. But as far as I've seen, he's had more than enough reason in a lot of his fights to exert his full power. And I don't see a noticeable difference between Superman Prime's attitude when he fights against Supermen 1+2, the GL Corps, the Justice League/Society/Titans, Sodam Yat Ion, Anti-Monitor, the Sinestro Corps, Monarch, or the Legion of Super-Heroes.

If you think he's never had to exert his full power, well... that's your opinion. I think he's had to in more than a few occasions. But even in situations where he doesn't, he lets loose. Which is the reason for the violent and catastrophic consequences of his melees. Or because he was holding back, and is that powerful.

He got angrier in his fight with Monarch.
srug

JakeTheBank
I think the team takes this. Even though Prime might be the strongest one there, Superman by himself, though outclassed, has been able to hurt Prime. Currently Thor is pretty much screwed (Mjolnir is broken), so I assume you mean Thor before his fight with Bor.

TricksterPriest
Supes? Hurt Prime? He's never been able to do more than piss Prime off when Prime is at full strength.

And Prime does not hold back, but there is a difference between not holding back, and psychotic rage. Energy manipulation is nice, but they don't have the ability to fight him head on. And unless they spam throwing red suns at him, he's not going to run out of gas. He can literally one shot any of them with his attacks.

Prime takes this due to simply outclassing his opponents.

OneDumbG0
Or because he was holding back, and is that powerful.

He got angrier in his fight with Monarch.Show me an instance or a situation that suggests he is holding back and I might be convinced.

Because he was losing. That didn't result in him unleashing a heretofore unseen potential in power. In fact, it was obvious he was getting gradually weaker the entire time. Which suggests he was going all out the entire time as usually when people who hold back stop holding back, they exhibit more power.

quanchi112
Team wins all ten.

starlock
Team for the stomp!

D_Dude1210
Thor, Supes, Sentry and Quasar tackle Prime enough for a full strength Blackbolt scream to the ear amplified by a Quantum megaphone followed by a Godblast to the balls while he's disoriented. big grin

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Supes? Hurt Prime? He's never been able to do more than piss Prime off when Prime is at full strength.

And Prime does not hold back, but there is a difference between not holding back, and psychotic rage. Energy manipulation is nice, but they don't have the ability to fight him head on. And unless they spam throwing red suns at him, he's not going to run out of gas. He can literally one shot any of them with his attacks.

Actually, Superman, as well as several weaker characters, are able to still hurt Prime. Case in point, Conner Kent, who is many notches below Prime, was still able to cause physical damage to him (ie. busting his lip open). Flash caused physical damage to Prime as well. The team may not be able kill Prime (what can?), but they can hurt him.

carver9

Prime aint one shotting noone on this team.

Enyalus
He can literally one shot any of them with his attacks.

Like he one-shot Black Adam? Or Supes? Or Yat? Or Superboy? Etc. Please.

Quasar hits him with 150 megatons worth of red sun radiation, Blackbolt screws with the electrons in his brain, Thor and Superman beat the shit outta him and use Sentry as a punching shield for themselves.

Team takes this.

Naija boy
Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.