Puck vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Creed has no adamantium here.

-K-M-
Version of Puck?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Version of Puck? Condensed rubber band version.

-K-M-
Puck then.

snoopdogg
I was thinking Puck also. You think he's stronger than Creed?

guy222
Puck

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I was thinking Puck also. You think he's stronger than Creed?

Hard to say, but they would be close enough where neither would have a clear "strength" advantage.

snoopdogg
I don't think Creed would be able to damage Puck too much. Creed's healing factor will make this a fight.

-K-M-
Creed by all accounts Creed shouldn't hurt Puck at all, he's puncture proof and can soak physical damage.

guysangel
Puck

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Creed by all accounts Creed shouldn't hurt Puck at all, he's puncture proof and can soak physical damage. Creed could go for the eyes. I can see him doing that.

-K-M-
Creed could go for the eyes. I can see him doing that.

His eyes should be protected too.

snoopdogg
I'm not sure they are. I don't recall it being stated anywhere his eyes are like his body.

-K-M-
I'm not sure they are. I don't recall it being stated anywhere his eyes are like his body.

All his tissues were compressed, organs skin, even his bone was compressed. Eyes are made up of tissue, it's very likely they underwent the same process as the rest of his body.

snoopdogg
Possible, I don't remeber it ever coming up as a weakness for him.

-K-M-
Possible, I don't remeber it ever coming up as a weakness for him.

Neither do I, I know he has walked through an oil rig fire with no damage. If his eyes wern't somehow protected they would have been seriously damaged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.