Onslaught Hulk vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
They are in a 100 feet by 100 feet room of solid admantium, what happens?

Enyalus
As in, the Mindless Hulk who fought Onslaught?

Hulk pulls a Bane to Superman's Batman and breaks his back. And if that was confusing, good. It should be.

Hulk FTW 9/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
As in, the Mindless Hulk who fought Onslaught?

Hulk pulls a Bane to Superman's Batman and breaks his back. And if that was confusing, good. It should be.

Hulk FTW 9/10. Yes, that Hulk.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, that Hulk.
Yeah, Hulk was the epitome of badass there. He'd work over Supes without issue.

quanchi112
Yeah, Hulk was the epitome of badass there. He'd work over Supes without issue. That Hulk indeed a monster. To make this somewhat fair. Supes has the same mindset as when he was battling WW.

xJLxKing
Doesn't matter. He needs to BFR to really win. Otherwise he needs some upgrade.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Doesn't matter. He needs to BFR to really win. Otherwise he needs some upgrade. So, you think Superman has no chance here?

xJLxKing
So, you think Superman has no chance here?
Not sure! I just know Hulk takes Majority

quanchi112
Not sure! I just know Hulk takes Majority K.

h1a8
Superman 10/10
Hulk would be a statue and never touch him.

zeel
Gey, i have never seen a comic book character that gets the thumbs down on a fight and someone turns around and pulls the speedblitz shit, its always superman lol. Not even the flash gets this kinda treatment and thats his main attribute speed. =)

supes dont win this one under theses circumstances.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman 10/10
Hulk would be a statue and never touch him. just like he did to doomsday EVERY TIME they fought.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
just like he did to doomsday EVERY TIME they fought.
Doomsday's speed is comparable to the Flash, Hulk's is not.

ThunderGodEneru
just like he did to doomsday EVERY TIME they fought. Only Doomsday is actually fast.

That said, I don't see Superman putting Hulk down.

Slaanesh
Hulk smash Supes face..

psycho gundam
Doomsday's speed is comparable to the Flash, Hulk's is not. any real proof of that other then booster gold's account?

unless sentry stalemating galactus is sound also.

guy222
Hulk

psycho gundam
everything ever depicting doomsday even cartoons displays him as pretty much the same speed as the hulk, he just speaks less.

booster gold's comment was bs, or doomsday was only swift in one issue in his entire career.

Doctor-Alvis
I thought the first Doomsday/Superman fight was a blur? I wouldn't know myself because I find both characters pretty boring.

shokosugi
Superman wins as usual.

Superman > all versions of Hulk

quanchi112
Superman 10/10
Hulk would be a statue and never touch him. How come virtually every brick he has faced has hit him before?Originally posted by h1a8
Doomsday's speed is comparable to the Flash, Hulk's is not. No, it isn't. When they were facing off Doomsday didn't use any form of speed. Neither did Konvikt when they first met. Hmmm. Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman wins as usual.

Superman > all versions of Hulk Do you ever back up what you say with actual evidence?

Raoul
How come virtually every brick he has faced has hit him before?

you know why, you just choose to ignore it.

he let konvikt hit him.

and doomsday does have comparable reflexes to superman. always has. again, stop hating.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
you know why, you just choose to ignore it.

he let konvikt hit him.

and doomsday does have comparable reflexes to superman. always has. again, stop hating. The point is it's in character for Superman to engage bricks. He has done it countless times. In hp Doomsday never used speed and Superman was purposely trying to avoid him. I know he let Konvikt hit him, but the point is Konvikt was fast enough to take him on. Superman wasn't just dancing all over him like he was a statue.

Who do you think wins this?

Raoul
The point is it's in character for Superman to engage bricks. He has done it countless times. In hp Doomsday never used speed and Superman was purposely trying to avoid him. I know he let Konvikt hit him, but the point is Konvikt was fast enough to take him on. Superman wasn't just dancing all over him like he was a statue.

Who do you think wins this?

you're missing the point, again. superman can't avoid doomsday because doomsday is simply that fast. the artist doesn't need to draw motion blur to show us that both men are fighting quickly.

even if konvikt was fast enough to take superman on, that makes konvikt fast, it doesn't make superman slow when he has the speed feats to show how quick he can be.

haven't decided yet, tbh.

quanchi112
you're missing the point, again. superman can't avoid doomsday because doomsday is simply that fast. the artist doesn't need to draw motion blur to show us that both men are fighting quickly.

even if konvikt was fast enough to take superman on, that makes konvikt fast, it doesn't make superman slow when he has the speed feats to show how quick he can be.

haven't decided yet, tbh. The artist clearly tells us when Supes is using his speed just like when Glads has etc. Or if they don't draw it they tell us otherwise it's speculation imo. When the artist doesn't show us that we know they aren't fighting at an accelerated pace.

I don't think it makes Konvikt fast I think for the purposes of the story Superman doesn't just use his speed every time he runs into a brick. Glads doesn't use his speed all the time and neither does Superman.

Let me know when you decide.

Raoul
The artist clearly tells us when Supes is using his speed just like when Glads has etc. Or if they don't draw it they tell us otherwise it's speculation imo. When the artist doesn't show us that we know they aren't fighting at an accelerated pace.

proof?

the same guys who write and draw glads aren't the same guys that write and draw superman, you know...

its a common thing. superman makes his enemy focus on him rather than anyone else. after his first hit, konvikt gets like one hit on superman. clark dominates the fight until bruce calls him away.

there's no reason clark couldn't have blitzed konvikt if he wanted to.

quanchi112
proof?

the same guys who write and draw glads aren't the same guys that write and draw superman, you know...

its a common thing. superman makes his enemy focus on him rather than anyone else. after his first hit, konvikt gets like one hit on superman. clark dominates the fight until bruce calls him away.

there's no reason clark couldn't have blitzed konvikt if he wanted to. I don't have to prove it you do. If speed is being used and someone claims they are using it then the burden of proof is on you. I am saying in hp there was no proof whatsoever that they were fighting at an accelerated pace.

I am just saying that any artist has to convey what is going on with on panel confirmation.

Superman and WW both seemed to have an edge over Konvikt, but it wasn't just a one on one battle anyways and the bought him enough time to recover from the initial shot he took.

I am not saying there is a reason I am saying it's in character for Superman to take on a brick without blitzing. It's still a viable option, but he isn't doing it ten out of ten times is my point.

Raoul
I don't have to prove it you do. If speed is being used and someone claims they are using it then the burden of proof is on you. I am saying in hp there was no proof whatsoever that they were fighting at an accelerated pace.

i don't have to prove it. his amount of combat speed feats sets the precedent that he can and does use his speed when the situation calls for it. it's been proven.

i disagree. there are tons of instances where characters with speed fight each other, but there is no mention of them actually using it. again, the precedent is set.

for several panels superman is facing him one on one and dominates him.

as soon as he realises he's up against someone as strong as the hulk, though, he would use it, because it's the way he is. he's in it to win either way. if he can't do it with strength, he'll add some speed.

quanchi112
i don't have to prove it. his amount of combat speed feats sets the precedent that he can and does use his speed when the situation calls for it. it's been proven.

i disagree. there are tons of instances where characters with speed fight each other, but there is no mention of them actually using it. again, the precedent is set.

for several panels superman is facing him one on one and dominates him.

as soon as he realises he's up against someone as strong as the hulk, though, he would use it, because it's the way he is. he's in it to win either way. if he can't do it with strength, he'll add some speed. Yes in those situations, but not in the ones I mentioned. At the end of the day Superman will pull through. He is the hero the good guy. Just because he uses speed in one story that doesn't mean he uses them in every story. He obviously didn't use it against Doomsday in hp.

I never said the precedent wasn't set. Supes has speed, but he didn't use it in the situations we have been talking about.

So was WW. But it wasn't a fair one on one fight. They bought him time to recover after his initial shot. That taints the fight in my eyes.

I just gave you an example of him not using speed against hp Doomsday. Doomsday was an absolute force in that arc and Superman was specifically trying to avoid him. He may use it in some fights, but not all ten.

Raoul
Yes in those situations, but not in the ones I mentioned. At the end of the day Superman will pull through. He is the hero the good guy. Just because he uses speed in one story that doesn't mean he uses them in every story. He obviously didn't use it against Doomsday in hp.

I never said the precedent wasn't set. Supes has speed, but he didn't use it in the situations we have been talking about.

So was WW. But it wasn't a fair one on one fight. They bought him time to recover after his initial shot. That taints the fight in my eyes.

I just gave you an example of him not using speed against hp Doomsday. Doomsday was an absolute force in that arc and Superman was specifically trying to avoid him. He may use it in some fights, but not all ten.

i think he uses it ever time he fights doomsday, it's just useless because doomsday has the reflexes to keep up.

he had a couple of seconds at most. konvikt was still fine when he went up against clark one on one, imo.

i disagree about H/P.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman wins.

Kris Blaze
So basically, Superman is still as fast.....only Hulk is a bit stronger?

Woooooooow

bats2jm
hulk

Phantom Zone
Thing is quan its been stated on-panel that DD is superfast. He could be the exception to the rule in that he doesnt have to be drawn superfast we assume he is.

emporerpants
superman wins everytime if he fights smart. if he doesn't, hulk could do it. this is how i see the fight going down: supes wades in and gets tagged really hard and then is like "holy crap....better not do that again." and then speed blitzes hulk for the win. supes speed blitzing like he is capable combined with his strength should be enough to put hulk down eventually. superman really is just too fast if he uses his speed, and after getting tagged by hulk, i'm sure he would use it. he is quite smart.

carver9
I honestly think that this hulk would one shot superman. His strength was off the scale. Hell top tiers couldnt stand due to the force of mindless hulks strength.

He would punch superman, hell anyone on the jla head completely off.

carver9
Originally posted by emporerpants
superman wins everytime if he fights smart. if he doesn't, hulk could do it. this is how i see the fight going down: supes wades in and gets tagged really hard and then is like "holy crap....better not do that again." and then speed blitzes hulk for the win. supes speed blitzing like he is capable combined with his strength should be enough to put hulk down eventually. superman really is just too fast if he uses his speed, and after getting tagged by hulk, i'm sure he would use it. he is quite smart.

that one punch would kill him. How about this, everyone that has one shotted superman, how about you triple there strength.

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9
that one punch would kill him. How about this, everyone that has one shotted superman, how about you triple there strength.

and who, pray tell, has one shotted superman?

Enyalus
Meh. Hulk has superspeed 'comparable to that of Spiderman'....who has punched PC Supes. wink

Raoul
Meh. Hulk has superspeed 'comparable to that of Spiderman'....who has punched PC Supes. wink

laughing out loud

carver9
and who, pray tell, has one shotted superman?

We have already discussed this, TITUS did it twice. Despero has done it, Konvikt, an amped solomon grundy; zod broke his jaw and took him out of the fight (no matter what you bring up about a blitz, this version of hulk is so much stronger than zod that it doesnt make a difference).

Forgot to add kalibak

Raoul
We have already discussed this, TITUS did it twice. Despero has done it, Konvikt, an amped solomon grundy; zod broke his jaw and took him out of the fight (no matter what you bring up about a blitz, this version of hulk is so much stronger than zod that it doesnt make a difference).

Forgot to add kalibak

facepalm

i was going to say something about being full of hate, but it sounds more like desperation to me...

mhmm

carver9
facepalm

i was going to say something about being full of hate, but it sounds more like desperation to me...

mhmm

LOL, why are you doing me like this today raoul? Can you please debate?

Raoul
LOL, why are you doing me like this today raoul? Can you please debate?

you first.

carver9
you first.

You havent responded to my post. How about you post and tell me something wrong with.

Raoul
You havent responded to my post. How about you post and tell me something wrong with.

i thought i already did?

or was that the other thread... mhmm

Kris Blaze
Grow a pair and have Carver banned, Paul.

It's the right thing to do.

Raoul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Grow a pair and have Carver banned, Paul.

It's the right thing to do.

backseat modding? tsk tsk...

Kris Blaze
backseat modding? tsk tsk...

No, it's called advice.

But you can call it what you want.

It's still what you oughta do.

BradBalboa
Doomsday is much faster than Hulk, and he speed was compared to flash when he owned supes and a bunch of others instantly they didnt know where he was he was so fast.
Supes stomps!!!

carver9
No, it's called advice.

But you can call it what you want.

It's still what you oughta do.

and why is that Kris, I dont do anything on this board to get banned but give my opinion like everyone else does. Didnt everyone dispute against you on another site about your lobo fantasies. Did I once said that you needed to be banned. I dont do half the things that you do on this siete. I come on here at least 4 times a month, say my part then leave. you could easily ignore my post, I dont mind.

Raoul

Forgot to add kalibak

Titus? Hulk isn't in his class. The man had fast enough reflexes to tag Wally. He smashed through John Stewart's constructs like they were nothing. He put down J'onn, Diana, Hal, Barry and Clark with almost no effort. and even then, Clark gave him hell when he got his bearings.

Hulk's not in his league.

Despero? from V&V? Yeah, he'd smash Hulk to shit.

Konvikt didn't one shot him, he knocked him down. Big difference.

Which Grundy are you talking about?

Zod? lulz. that was already explained. not my fault you don't like it... erm

Kalibak? When?

You said Hulk could one shot Superman. You said Superman has trouble with nukes. Neither of those points has any merit. You've not provided any proof.

carver9
Titus? Hulk isn't in his class. The man had fast enough reflexes to tag Wally. He smashed through John Stewart's constructs like they were nothing. He put down J'onn, Diana, Hal, Barry and Clark with almost no effort. and even then, Clark gave him hell when he got his bearings.

Hulk's not in his league.

Despero? from V&V? Yeah, he'd smash Hulk to shit.

Konvikt didn't one shot him, he knocked him down. Big difference.

Which Grundy are you talking about?

Zod? lulz. that was already explained. not my fault you don't like it... erm

Kalibak? When?

You said Hulk could one shot Superman. You said Superman has trouble with nukes. Neither of those points has any merit. You've not provided any proof.

You do know that titus at his prime failed to break out of a box created by the gl that had the weight of 100 tons.

You do know that titus also got dropped by batman that hit him with 10000 volts of electricity.

He did good but his strength and durability isnt even comparable to the hulks

Raoul
You do know that titus at his prime failed to break out of a box created by the gl that had the weight of 100 tons.

You do know that titus also got dropped by batman that hit him with 10000 volts of electricity.

He did good but his strength and durability isnt even comparable to the hulks

facepalm

i was wrong. it is hate. the emperor would be proud...

carver9
facepalm

i was wrong. it is hate. the emperor would be proud...

confused Everything that I have said is true and who is this emperor?

Nihilist
Superman

Raoul
confused Everything that I have said is true and who is this emperor?

none of it is true.

he didn't fail to break out of the box. when he wanted to, he disrupted the field in one shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_JLAClassified54007.jpg

when batman tried to electrocute him, it had little if any effect, and i don't know where you got 10,000 volts from.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_JSAClassified52008.jpg

to do what he did to the jla his strength and durability would have to be above hulk's by a considerable way, as hulk has no chance of replicating those feats.

emperor = star wars.

see, what you're doing now? that's trolling, and i advise you to stop.

Nihilist
confused Everything that I have said is true and who is this emperor? The emperor would be proud of the hate flowing through you=Star Wars.

Enyalus
to do what he did to the jla his strength and durability would have to be above hulk's by a considerable way, as hulk has no chance of replicating those feats.
I don't agree. Mindless Hulk's beaten the West Coast and Regular Avengers before simultaneously.

The Mindless Hulk in the Onslaught Saga looked ever stronger.

Raoul
I don't agree. Mindless Hulk's beaten the West Coast and Regular Avengers before simultaneously.

then we disagree lol...

carver9
none of it is true.

he didn't fail to break out of the box. when he wanted to, he disrupted the field in one shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_JLAClassified54007.jpg

when batman tried to electrocute him, it had little if any effect, and i don't know where you got 10,000 volts from.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_JSAClassified52008.jpg

emperor = star wars.

see, what you're doing now? that's trolling, and i advise you to stop.

My bad about the trolling but with the gl feat,you used the wrong titus. It wasnt his first fight, it was during the same fight that bats eltrocuted him.

Enyalus
then we disagree lol...
Maybe. But we do agree that this version beats Superman, right? Right!?

mad

carver9

True statement.

carver9

mad

Thor couldnt even stand due to the hulk punching force. Anyone who thinks otherwise is crazy.

Raoul
My bad about the trolling but with the gl feat,you used the wrong titus. It wasnt his first fight, it was during the same fight that bats eltrocuted him.

john doesn't trap him at all during that fight. he tries to, and gets smacked down.

mad

he could, tbh. depends on how quickly clark wakes up and decides not to brawl...

Hazsekswthurmom
It's bullshit like Carver's "debating" that keeps me from taking Kmc as serious as I use to.

carver9
john doesn't trap him at all during that fight. he tries to, and gets smacked down.

he could, tbh. depends on how quickly clark wakes up and decides not to brawl...

I wish I had a scanner.

carver9
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
It's bullshit like Carver's "debating" that keeps me from taking Kmc as serious as I use to.

Well it will be a while for me to post again, I'll just read.

Raoul
I wish I had a scanner.

there is no page where he fails to break out of a box that is stated to be 100 tons. not in issues 50-54.

seriously dude, the trolling has got to stop. You don't like Superman. Great. Good for you. I don't like Wolverine. Or Gambit. Or plenty of other people. Doesn't mean i get to troll them and underrate them. You aren't the only person that doesn't like Superman. We all have different tastes.. This trolling thing, though, it has to stop. If it doesn't, you'll end up getting banned. I'm trying to be straight with you about this...

Kris Blaze
I remember the time when Carver used a "What if" comic to try and claim that Gladiator could control the Surfer's power cosmic.

carver9
I remember the time when Carver used a "What if" comic to try and claim that Gladiator could control the Surfer's power cosmic.

What the f*** I never did that and if I did I apologize because thats stupid as hell

carver9
there is no page where he fails to break out of a box that is stated to be 100 tons. not in issues 50-54.

seriously dude, the trolling has got to stop. You don't like Superman. Great. Good for you. I don't like Wolverine. Or Gambit. Or plenty of other people. Doesn't mean i get to troll them and underrate them. You aren't the only person that doesn't like Superman. We all have different tastes.. This trolling thing, though, it has to stop. If it doesn't, you'll end up getting banned. I'm trying to be straight with you about this...

I said I was going to stop posting and I sad my bad if I did troll.

Raoul
I said I was going to stop posting and I sad my bad if I did troll.

nobody's asking you to stop posting...

carver9
nobody's asking you to stop posting...

I'm choosing this because I'm just tired of all the insults done here. I'm just going to sit back a little and just read on whats being said just to stay out of the drama that goes on when people disagree with your post. I'm not going to be gone permanently because kmc has a lot of good people. but I'll just choose a later time to debate again.

The Nuul
laughing @ people have to make stipulations just for Hulk to get a single win over Supes or nearly any Krytonian.

geshien
Superman wins.

Hulk ripping apart Onslaughts armor was impressive, but Thor broke through it as well. And Cyclops, Joseph and Cable were all able to crack it.

We don't really know how powerful Hulk was at that point anyways, he was knocked out in the next panel, but either way, Superman is still likely more powerful and definitely more versitile.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by The Nuul
laughing @ people have to make stipulations just for Hulk to get a single win over Supes or nearly any Krytonian.

They also fail to realize that it's not STRENGTH which makes the difference in Superman vs Hulk.

Spire
I'm choosing this because I'm just tired of all the insults done here. I'm just going to sit back a little and just read on whats being said just to stay out of the drama that goes on when people disagree with your post. I'm not going to be gone permanently because kmc has a lot of good people. but I'll just choose a later time to debate again.

That is what people are are pissed with you about. The correct answer is not, "Oh I'll just try my same bullshits some other time. No worries."

Anyways.

jhe could, tbh. depends on how quickly clark wakes up and decides not to brawl...

thumb up

quanchi112
i think he uses it ever time he fights doomsday, it's just useless because doomsday has the reflexes to keep up.

he had a couple of seconds at most. konvikt was still fine when he went up against clark one on one, imo.

i disagree about H/P. There is no evidence to suggest any superspeed is being used against Doomsday in hp.

That couple of seconds means a helluva lot when someone is out. Take for instance a ufc fight. Imagine a guy getting rocked and then someone else jumping in for five seconds so he can recover. Imo that taints the fight.

You can disagree all you want, but you can't claim Supes uses his speed ten of ten times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Thing is quan its been stated on-panel that DD is superfast. He could be the exception to the rule in that he doesnt have to be drawn superfast we assume he is. Ok, but if Hulk clocks Gladiator do we assume Hulk as superspeed just because he tagged him. No, we don't. There was no speedblitzing going on here either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Doomsday is much faster than Hulk, and he speed was compared to flash when he owned supes and a bunch of others instantly they didnt know where he was he was so fast.
Supes stomps!!! How does Superman stomp here?Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman I might have to sign into msn on this one.
They also fail to realize that it's not STRENGTH which makes the difference in Superman vs Hulk. You also fail to realize that Superman throws down with bricks. You want to emphasize the rare times he uses his speed and completely downplay when he brawls with them.

xJLxKing
Superman can't win in this scenario. He is basically has to KO someone stronger then him. I don't see him winning unless he does something drastic like he did with Imperiex

Spire
You can disagree all you want, but you can't claim Supes uses his speed ten of ten times.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

quanchi112
Originally posted by Spire
Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html Yes, and it's in her personality to brawl otherwise it's a powerset thing. I am not saying Superman cannot use his speed, but only that he doesn't use it every time.

If this is the case then Thor godblasts, etc. every single time.

xJLxKing
Yes, and it's in her personality to brawl otherwise it's a powerset thing. I am not saying Superman cannot use his speed, but only that he doesn't use it every time.

If this is the case then Thor godblasts, etc. every single time.
He has used his speed before against brisks that are almost like Hulk, so it actually quite possible that he does to it.

-Imperiex
-DD
And probably more

quanchi112
He has used his speed before against brisks that are almost like Hulk, so it actually quite possible that he does to it.

-Imperiex
-DD
And probably more I never said he hasn't. It's a viable strategy, but he doesn't do it ten out of ten times. Do you read my posts?

xJLxKing
I never said he hasn't. It's a viable strategy, but he doesn't do it ten out of ten times. Do you read my posts?
Why not? If it works, then of course he should repeat it! stick out tongue

quanchi112
Why not? If it works, then of course he should repeat it! stick out tongue My point stands.

Spire
Yes, and it's in her personality to brawl otherwise it's a powerset thing. I am not saying Superman cannot use his speed, but only that he doesn't use it every time.

Good thing what you say doesn't matter.

Originally posted by quanchi112 If this is the case then Thor godblasts, etc. every single time.

Straw man.

Thor isn't in this fight.

Oh, then in that case T-Vo for the win.

Enyalus
Doesn't matter if he uses his speed or not. 100 x 100 ft adamantium arena here. Supes is taking at least one to the chin.

OS Hulk flexes his pectoral muscles and sends Supes flying.

Spire
100 x 100 is plenty...

Enyalus
100 x 100 is plenty...
For a dude who can leap entire states at a time and was clocked at over 300 mph back in the 60's?

I realize that's not Superman fast, but it is fast enough to tag him. Eventually.

Spire
For a dude who can leap entire states at a time and was clocked at over 300 mph back in the 60's?

I realize that's not Superman fast, but it is fast enough to tag him. Eventually.

So 100ft isn't enough to move to the side?

100ft isn't enough to H2H?

Enyalus
Not effective enough to give Supes the win here.

Spire
Not effective enough to give Supes the win here.

Why isn't 100ft enough to move to the side?

Why isn't 100ft enough to H2H?

quanchi112
Good thing what you say doesn't matter.

Straw man.

Thor isn't in this fight.

Oh, then in that case T-Vo for the win. Again, we don't argue based on powersets.

I gave you an example based on the rules.

No, it's all subjective, but if everyone is at their absolute best then Thor godblasts and Hulk is thunderclapping away getting angrier with each punch and amping his strength.

Enyalus
Why isn't 100ft enough to move to the side?

Why isn't 100ft enough to H2H?
I never said it wasn't.

But it isn't like they're fighting in, say, an open desert where Supes can zip around doing whatever he wants. Hulk has superspeed. And the whole arena's about 30 yards length and width. And Hulk is physically much larger than Supes. There's not a ton of room for Supes to be dancing about. He's going to have to trade blows and some point, and then he gets wrecked.

quanchi112
I never said it wasn't.

But it isn't like they're fighting in, say, an open desert where Supes can zip around doing whatever he wants. Hulk has superspeed. And the whole arena's about 30 yards length and width. And Hulk is physically much larger than Supes. There's not a ton of room for Supes to be dancing about. He's going to have to trade blows and some point, and then he gets wrecked. Pretty much.

Spire
I never said it wasn't.

But it isn't like they're fighting in, say, an open desert where Supes can zip around doing whatever he wants. Hulk has superspeed. And the whole arena's about 30 yards length and width. And Hulk is physically much larger than Supes. There's not a ton of room for Supes to be dancing about. He's going to have to trade blows and some point, and then he gets wrecked.

Lol...

Dude, 33 yards is plenty. Why does either of these two need a desert to H2H?

Spire
Again, we don't argue based on powersets.

I gave you an example based on the rules.

No, it's all subjective, but if everyone is at their absolute best then Thor godblasts and Hulk is thunderclapping away getting angrier with each punch and amping his strength.

Cool. So Thor godblasts and Superman uses T-Vo.

TricksterPriest
Superman wins this as easily as Manny Pacquiao just KOed Ricky Hatton.

PACMAN FTW!!!! clap GO PACQUIAO!!!

Enyalus
Dude, 33 yards is plenty. Why does either of these two need a desert to H2H?
Well, it's not just H2H, but to be honest, that's all I can see effecting this Hulk. Besides T-Vo.

psycho gundam
hulk nuked onslaught with a punch thrown from probably the worst angle possible... underneath your opponent.

and onslaught was actually pinning his arms down before he hit him, a clean hit from a standing position would be even more devastating. imo

Raoul
There is no evidence to suggest any superspeed is being used against Doomsday in hp.

That couple of seconds means a helluva lot when someone is out. Take for instance a ufc fight. Imagine a guy getting rocked and then someone else jumping in for five seconds so he can recover. Imo that taints the fight.

bar the fact that doomsday has speed on superman's level and if superman didn't keep up, he'd get murdered? nah, of course not...

i wasnt aware konvikt was a UFC class fighter.

i never said he would use it ten times out of ten againt hulk.

against doomsday? he has to.

quanchi112
Cool. So Thor godblasts and Superman uses T-Vo. By your logic and style of debating, sure.Originally posted by Raoul
bar the fact that doomsday has speed on superman's level and if superman didn't keep up, he'd get murdered? nah, of course not...

i wasnt aware konvikt was a UFC class fighter.

i never said he would use it ten times out of ten againt hulk.

against doomsday? he has to. Doomsday hasn't really demonstrated it during their fights and you cannot prove it. So, in the end it's just your opinion.

I was setting up an example to show you how five seconds can really buy a real person like Superman enough time to get back into the fight. He was vulnerable and recovered and then the fight continued. That isn't a one on one fight.

Ok.

Have you decided yet, I grow impatient. shifty

carver9
That is what people are are pissed with you about. The correct answer is not, "Oh I'll just try my same bullshits some other time. No worries."

Anyways.

thumb up

How about this, I'll just stop posting in superman threads so that you could shut the f up.

Mindset
How about this, I'll just stop posting in superman threads so that you could shut the f up. LOL

xJLxKing
How about this, I'll just stop posting in threads so that you could shut the f up.
This would be better

carver9
This would be better

Well I meant to say superman threads

Spire
By your logic and style of debating, sure.

Look familiar? It's yours.

Superman uses his speed here. If you want to pull a straw man, go ahead.

Thor uses Godblasts? Fine. Superman uses T-Vo.

Spire
How about this, I'll just stop posting in superman threads so that you could shut the f up.

What about all the other threads?

Hmm... Actually, how about you just stop your crap?

Think about it and let me know.

quanchi112
Look familiar? It's yours.

Superman uses his speed here. If you want to pull a straw man, go ahead.

Thor uses Godblasts? Fine. Superman uses T-Vo. It isn't in character for him to do so. I gave a perfectly good example. He didn't use his blazing speed in hp.

I think he might, but ten out of ten gtfo. This isn't cbr.

Enyalus
I can't see Superman just 'punching' this Hulk out. Supes hits him, he's only gonna get even more pissed and take it out on Kal.

IMO Mindless is stronger than WWH and probably any other Hulk, too.

quanchi112
I can't see Superman just 'punching' this Hulk out. Supes hits him, he's only gonna get even more pissed and take it out on Kal.

IMO Mindless is stronger than WWH and probably any other Hulk, too. He was damned impressive. I'd love to see this though. Both characters just beating the piss out of each other. If Supes was in the mindset he was in when he fought WW he'd take him head on. Hulk would win, but not without lots of punishment being inflicted on both characters.

psycho gundam

IMO Mindless is stronger than WWH and probably any other Hulk, too. "onslaught hulk" is not stronger than world breaker.

the first thermonuclear explosive detonated by the US named "ivy mike" had a yield of 10 megatons, the blast would have flattened all five boroughs of new york. hulk's step damaged several states comprising the eastern seaboard with it's seismic shock wave.... without even trying no expression

quanchi112
"onslaught hulk" is not stronger than world breaker.

the first thermonuclear explosive detonated by the US named "ivy mike" had a yield of 10 megatons, the blast would have flattened all five boroughs of new york. hulk's step damaged several states comprising the eastern seaboard with it's seismic shock wave.... without even trying no expression I don't think he meant wb I think he meant just plain WW Hulk.

psycho gundam
he said any

Spire
It isn't in character for him to do so. I gave a perfectly good example. He didn't use his blazing speed in hp.

Sure... Not in his character to do so.

I think

That is 73% of your problems right there.

CATMANEXE
Hulk.
Supermans fast, so what?
running around or away doesnt win.
heat vision wont hurt Hulk, he has taken nukes.
Superman has to come in close and fight.
thatll only make Hulk stronger and this one was
already enough to blow apart Onslaughts Celestial armor
grade shell with one punch and shatter reality in the process.
durability= Celestails armor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.

psycho gundam
the reality distortion was from onslaught's energy form, not the impact of the strike.

Enyalus
he said any
Yeah, I think WB Hulk is obviously stronger. And War Hulk might be.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CATMANEXE
Hulk.
Supermans fast, so what?
running around or away doesnt win.
heat vision wont hurt Hulk, he has taken nukes.
Superman has to come in close and fight.
thatll only make Hulk stronger and this one was
already enough to blow apart Onslaughts Celestial armor
grade shell with one punch and shatter reality in the process.
durability= Celestails armor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.

Celestial armor? Outright BS. And nukes? You call that a comparison? Supe's heat vision is hotter than the sun. It drills through white dwarf stars.

There is literally no comparison between the two characters. Superman is just flatout better and beyond Hulk unless you nerf him enough to give Hulk the edge.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman is just flatout better and beyond Hulk unless you nerf him enough to give Hulk the edge. ^ or you're the prankster.

quanchi112
Sure... Not in his character to do so.

That is 73% of your problems right there. It can be in his character just not every time or even a majority of the time imo.

You can continue to be rude as it has no effect on me.Originally posted by psycho gundam
he said any He didn't mean it.

quanchi112
Celestial armor? Outright BS. And nukes? You call that a comparison? Supe's heat vision is hotter than the sun. It drills through white dwarf stars.

There is literally no comparison between the two characters. Superman is just flatout better and beyond Hulk unless you nerf him enough to give Hulk the edge. Glads heat vision is just as hot if not hotter than Superman's. You can continue to think any way you want to but the comic clearly disagree with you.

You can assume Superman is better, but you have to prove it trick. Everyone here knows you rarely if ever prove anything.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman wins as usual.

Superman > all versions of Hulk

I must say I'm surprised by this view. You know I think you and H1a8 must have webcam s3x after "calculating" how strong superman is together.

Spire
It can be in his character just not every time or even a majority of the time imo.

Sure, when pretty much everyone he scraps with has superspeed as well. He uses speed here each time.

Also this 'X/10' 'majority' 'each time' doesn't apply. Its just something we posters do to gauge how we feel about one character beating up another.

Fail more please.

The Emerald Asskicker and Superman fight. Superman uses his speed.

You just don't want him to, because we know what that means. So you pull your trademark "imo" or "nah uh" crap.

I thought you are supposed to be a 30 year old man...

You can continue to be rude as it has no effect on me.

I haven't even started.

Mindset

I haven't even started. It wont matter.

Spire
Originally posted by Mindset
It wont matter.

wink

He doesn't know what me being rude is like so he won't know what effect it will have.

Mindset
His mental fortitude is too strong for you.

quanchi112
Sure, when pretty much everyone he scraps with has superspeed as well. He uses speed here each time.

Also this 'X/10' 'majority' 'each time' doesn't apply. Its just something we posters do to gauge how we feel about one character beating up another.

Fail more please.

The Emerald Asskicker and Superman fight. Superman uses his speed.

You just don't want him to, because we know what that means. So you pull your trademark "imo" or "nah uh" crap.

I thought you are supposed to be a 30 year old man...

I haven't even started. No, it's just we debate in character not by powerset. I have already told you this. Superman can call upon his speed, but I still don't think it will get him the win. This is also Superman from the WW arc. He has that particular mindset.

I am 30 years old. My age is irrelevant with regards to this thread. smile

quanchi112
His mental fortitude is too strong for you. Spire has no idea.

Spire
Good thing I have a +10 Necklace of Intelligence.

quanchi112
Good thing I have a +10 Necklace of Intelligence. Please stick around.

Spire
No, it's just we debate in character not by powerset. I have already told you this. Superman can call upon his speed, but I still don't think it will get him the win. This is also Superman from the WW arc. He has that particular mindset.

Superman will use his speed. It is not hard to grasp.

I am 30 years old. My age is irrelevant with regards to this thread. smile

laughing

Spire
Please stick around.

Depends... Even with a +10 Necklace, it is very difficult to put up with invincible ignorance from a 30 year old man.

Mindset
Concession accepted.

Spire
Concession accepted.

Not concession. He can't argue any points other than 'imo' or 'nah uh'.

Also, I have two +4 Rings of Wit you could definitely use.

Mindset
Seems like you need it right now more than me.

You can't keep up with Quan.

Spire
Seems like you need it right now more than me.

You can't keep up with Quan.

That's it?

laughing out loud

Mindset
Damn, I should have talked about my +10 necklace.

Spire
Damn, I should have talked about my +10 necklace.

thumb up

quanchi112
Depends... Even with a +10 Necklace, it is very difficult to put up with invincible ignorance from a 30 year old man. Really?

You sound like someone who desperately wants my attention. I have never been able to turn away before so..............let's get back to the topic please.

How many does Superman take out of ten iyo?

leonidas
was that mindless version of hulk stronger than the mindless version thor fought in like #299? thor fought him 1on1 for a long while iirc. trouble here is hulk's healing would also be increased. hard to see superman putting him down with pucnches, but he could literally turn the chamber into a mini-sun with heat vision. we've SEEN superman survive those types of temperatures. not sure hulk--even THAT hulk-- could do so. maybe . . .? erm

TricksterPriest
How about he decaps Hulk ftw, as long as we're talking bloodlust?

quanchi112
How about he decaps Hulk ftw, as long as we're talking bloodlust? Who has he ever decapitated before?

Spire
Really?

You sound like someone who desperately wants my attention. I have never been able to turn away before so..............let's get back to the topic please.

+1 for no, 'imo' or 'nah uh'.

How many does Superman take out of ten iyo?

Haven't decided.

quanchi112
+1 for no, 'imo' or 'nah uh'.

Haven't decided. You can continue to avoid the topic. If I were you I would do the same as well.

Take your time and get back to me the moment you decide.

Spire
You can continue to avoid the topic. If I were you I would do the same as well.

Take your time and get back to me the moment you decide.

laughing

Avoid the topic?

Superman uses his speed.

Done.

Superman can take Hulk here. Not sure about a number.

Anything else son?

quanchi112
laughing

Avoid the topic?

Superman uses his speed.

Done.

Superman can take Hulk here. Not sure about a number.

Anything else son? The mentality I gave Superman here doesn't use speedblitzing. He flies into you and tries beating the hell out of you. He won't avoid the Hulk he will engage the Hulk.

This isn't a tactical Superman it's I want to kill this guy because he killed Lois kinda Superman.

You are arguing based off powersets.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>