The Hulk vs The Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jim85
Who do you think will win in a 1 on 1 macth between the Hulk and The Blob

Juk3n
Eventually, Hulk will smash blobs face open and drink the gravy.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Jim85
Who do you think will win in a 1 on 1 macth between the Hulk and The Blob

Hulk, without a doubt
I used to have a comic with the story that scan is from-in the next frame Blob expands his stomach muscles to repel the Hulk's arm, but Fred is sent flying instead as the enraged Hulk's arm is too strong for him.

Raoul
Hulk.

The Nuul
Blob.

Bouboumaster
Hulk already owned him

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk already owned him Joe wasn't it? sick

Raoul
even cyclops pwned the blob. hulk wins, imo.

Jim85
I wounder what would have happend if the Blob managed to expel the Hulk's arm out of his belly bet the Hulk would end up flying

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
even cyclops pwned the blob. hulk wins, imo. facepalm Lies!!!!!

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm Lies!!!!!

i can post the scan where cyclops punches a hole in blob if you like.

Martian_mind
It's funny that Cyclops is so pathetic even his biggest fan uses a loss to him as a massive fail.

Raoul
Originally posted by Martian_mind
It's funny that Cyclops is so pathetic even his biggest fan uses a loss to him as a massive fail.

this coming from a martian manhunter fan. yeah, really high pedestal ya got there...

Kris Blaze
Theoretically, the Blob shouldn't do too bad. He's immune to pain and all.

Hulk still wins though.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Raoul
this coming from a martian manhunter fan. yeah, really high pedestal ya got there...

A completely original and inspired comeback ya got there.

Meh,at least Jonn's had an ongoing...Can Scotty boy say the same?

BUSTER1
I wounder what would have happend if the Blob managed to expel the Hulk's arm out of his belly bet the Hulk would end up flying

But he didn't-In the story that scan is from Blob did this successfuly, early on in the fight. The scan you show is at the end of the fight where Blob tries the same tactic, but the Hulk's rage has seriously amped his strength level-so when he tries to expel Hulk's arm, he instead 'expels himself away from Hulk, who doesn't budge, and Blob smashes into a mountain and collapses unconscious.

Kris Blaze

Cyclops had a series too.

Raoul

if it's not broke...

cyclops had a mini, but when a team book has you as one of it's regular primary characters for going on 50 years, you don't really need one. taking centre stage during so many events sort of negates the need for a solo series...

The Pict
Hulk

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Theoretically, the Blob shouldn't do too bad. He's immune to pain and all.

Hulk still wins though. Blob can hang for awhile. He's knocked Hulk on his @ss with a punch. Believe it or not Hulk has to fight smart to win.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blob can hang for awhile. He's knocked Hulk on his @ss with a punch. Believe it or not Hulk has to fight smart to win.

Savage Hulk didn't need to fight too smart to beat Blob-as I've mentioned already he beat Fred by overpowering him.

Jim85
You know when the Blob fights most of the time he talks about his muscles even though he's just made of fat

and I think that the Blob is a cool supervillen

Xplosive
Ah, although Blob can be dangerous, he can't win this. Hulk is just too strong.

Jim85
FAT VS MUSCLES

StiltmanFTW
Hulk 10/10.

Hulk vs. Blob I

Hulk vs. Blob II

Hulk vs. Blob III

Hulk vs. Blob IV

Spire
Hulk.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk 10/10.

Hulk vs. Blob I

Hulk vs. Blob II

Hulk vs. Blob III

Hulk vs. Blob IV

Trying to understand how the Blob can go "Oww" when he doesn't feel pain...

psycho gundam
if hulk pulls blob's neck like he did his spare tire, he's gonna die.

guy222
Hulk

StiltmanFTW

Or "Uurkk!" for that matter.

KingD19
Well, people make impact noises all the time. When you play football, and you're hitting someone. You're in full pads, and don't feel pain, but you feel the impact, so you make a noise.

StiltmanFTW
IMO Blob does feel pain. What about that comic in which Logan "snikted" all three claws in his anus? shifty

norrinradd43
Hulk's strength trumps the upper limits of Blob's ability.

Jim85

Perhaps the Hulk punched him in the stomach really really hard

StiltmanFTW
Perhaps the Hulk punched him in the stomach really really hard

No. Didn't you see the scan? no expression

Hulk vs. Blob III

Mindset
IMO Blob does feel pain. What about that comic in which Logan "snikted" all three claws in his anus? shifty That wasn't his claws. embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
That explains a lot shocklaugh

Bouboumaster
Hulk 10/10.

Hulk vs. Blob I

Hulk vs. Blob II

Hulk vs. Blob III

Hulk vs. Blob IV

It pretty much confirm what I was thinking.

Symmetric Chaos

Perhaps it's more of an "oh crap I just realized I totally outclassed" noise. That or Hulk hit a bone.

Priest
I'm sure the blob can get his head ripped off by the Hulk.

CATMANEXE
i love Bolb man. love him the movie too, maybe my favorite thing in it.
but yeah Hulk wins everytime. in anycase people sometimes forgoet that Blob cant be moved (or at least it shouldnt happen) but ith enough force the ground underneath him can give, he goes with it and once Blobs grounded its real hard fro him to get up.

if anyone remembers this, what chances do you think Blob would have if this was the super huge version that was jacked up by Onslaught that couls use stretch his flab and use it offensively?

Digi
Jim85, you may like the Blob, and that's cool. But Hulk is out of his league, by quite a bit. We have a lot of resources here on the forums, including a tier-ranking thread that gives a fairly accurate representation of rough power levels. It can be a good gauge for who Blob would match up well against. As it is, this is a clear stomp, and anyone saying otherwise is just doing it to be snarky.

Here's the link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html
...hope that helps, and welcome to forums.

snoopdogg
Not saying Blob wins but to say he's outclassed by quite a bit completely is wrong. He has shown atleast twice that he has sufficient strength to do some damage to Hulk with his punches.

ares834
Not saying Blob wins but to say he's outclassed by quite a bit completely is wrong. He has shown atleast twice that he has sufficient strength to do some damage to Hulk with his punches.
No. No he hasen't Hulk beats him, every time. Hulk 10/10.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by ares834
No. No he hasen't Hulk beats him, every time. Hulk 10/10. Blob knocked Hulk on his f*cking @ss after Hulk punched him first.

snoopdogg
Pretty sure Hulk fetl this punch:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BlobvsHulk2.jpg

And this one:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blobputtinghulkdown.jpg

Not saying Blob wins but he's gonna give Hulk a fight.

Digi
Base Hulk (or 60's Hulk by the looks of that first scan) is indeed closer to Blob. Any level of rage will put him comfortably beyond Blob though. I'd like to see the next few pages after that most recent scan, for example. I don't like Blob's chances, and even that would still be well below current Hulk or "peak" Hulk.

Jim85
Originally posted by CATMANEXE
i love Bolb man. love him the movie too, maybe my favorite thing in it.
but yeah Hulk wins everytime. in anycase people sometimes forgoet that Blob cant be moved (or at least it shouldnt happen) but ith enough force the ground underneath him can give, he goes with it and once Blobs grounded its real hard fro him to get up.

if anyone remembers this, what chances do you think Blob would have if this was the super huge version that was jacked up by Onslaught that couls use stretch his flab and use it offensively?

I also like the Blob I too think he's a cool supervillen and he sometimes puts up a good fight with the Hulk even though he cant win

BUSTER1
Pretty sure Hulk fetl this punch:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BlobvsHulk2.jpg

And this one:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blobputtinghulkdown.jpg

Not saying Blob wins but he's gonna give Hulk a fight.

Fair enough Blob can hurt Hulk with his punches, but he still loses. In the story your last scan is from Hulk ends the fight with his next punch. He charcges and punches Fred in the stomach and Fred seems to trap Hulk's arm in his stomach as he had done successfully, earlier in the story ( see the scan at the start of this thread) He tries to expel the Hulk's arm and send the Hulk flying, as he did before but the Hulks anger has amped his strength up since then-this time when Blob tries to flex his stomach muscles, he repels himsel from Hulk who stands strong

Jim85
Originally posted by Digi
Base Hulk (or 60's Hulk by the looks of that first scan) is indeed closer to Blob. Any level of rage will put him comfortably beyond Blob though. I'd like to see the next few pages after that most recent scan, for example. I don't like Blob's chances, and even that would still be well below current Hulk or "peak" Hulk.

Here is a scan from the next page well just a pic of the next page

Digi
Here is a scan from the next page well just a pic of the next page

Lawl, nice. Who won the fight?

StiltmanFTW

Hulk 10/10.
Hulk vs. Blob III

SuperiorTech

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0100/MarvelFanfare_007-16.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0028/MarvelFanfare_007-17.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0428/MarvelFanfare_007-18.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0832/MarvelFanfare_007-19.jpg

Hulk got really pissed off and Blob lost.

Jim85
Cool images from above

Survivor19
Spite thread

StiltmanFTW
Yup.

Naija boy
Spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.